10 TPD Seawater Desalination RO Plant
- Fresh Water Output: 10 tons per day
- Size: L*B*H=1520mm*800mm*1920mm
- Weight: ≈800Kg (dry weight)
- Power Consumption: 5.5 KWSystem recovery rate: 33%(depending on temperature and water quality)
- Power supply: AC380V /50 Hz/Customizable
- Effluent water quality: in accordance with GB5749-2006standard for drinking water quality
- Electric protection class: IP56
- Main components: high-pressure pump is imported from Italy AR brand,316L material
- The reverse osmosis membrane is made by Dow
Water Desalination System 10000LPD-NEWater
- Filtration precision:0.0001um, desalination rate>99.2%.
- High-quality high-pressure pump
- Simple operation, low maintenance cost
- Service life up to 15-20 years
|Small Desalination System 10000LPD|
|Product Water||Comply with GB5749—06 drinking water quality standard||Level of electric control protection||IP56|
|main part||The SPECK brand imported from Germany is selected, and the reverse osmosis membrane is selected from the American Dow brand|
10 TPD Pure Seawater Purifier Manufacturer-NEWater
NEWater reverse osmosis systems are used in industries, building material stores, manufacturing plants, food stores, construction projects, offshore platforms, large sea vessels, cargo ships, coastal developments, and more.
Our 10TPD plant utilizes the current widely used and mature technology. Pre-treatment + reverse osmosis desalination process to produce fresh water. It has many advantages such as high water quality, stable water quality, low energy consumption, and so on. It can be designed as skid-mounted, containerized, portable, and so on, and has been widely used in many fields.
The equipment is simple to operate, and as long as the provision of seawater and power supply, water can be produced after the start. The equipment has a high desalination rate, stable performance, safety, and reliability. It can handle seawater below 40000PPM. After the raw water is treated by the water treatment system, the TDS is less than 700mg/L and the water output is 10000LPD.
By using our 10 TPD seawater desalination equipment finally realizes the purpose of removing inorganic salts, heavy metal ions, organic bacteria, germs, and other harmful components in the water. Desalination of raw water into fresh water that meets international drinking water standards.
- 20+ Seawater Desalination Experience
- A Variety of Water Treatment Capabilities
- Support one-to-one Customization
- One Year Warranty
- Factory Price & No MOQ
- Product Quality Certificate