Your Trusted 4040 RO System Manufacturer in China
- Suitable for all applications requiring pure water.
- Most up-to-date reserve osmosis technology.
- Modification of the design following your specifications.
- Technically competent labor force for installation on-site.
- Globally protected transportation systems.
NEWater: Your Reliable 4040 RO System Provider in China
NEWater is the best option when it comes to the 4040 RO System. We acknowledge the significance of effective freshwater management and conservation. As a world-renowned supplier and manufacturer of water treatment systems, we guarantee that our 4040 RO Systems are of the highest quality and can be customized to suit your needs. Reverse osmosis is used to remove contaminants from water, and we will provide you with a 4040 RO System that utilizes cutting-edge technology and techniques.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse 4040 RO Systems
Trusted NEWater RO System Manufacturer in China
NEWater is supplying ultra-pure water to its customers leveraging our most updated RO System. As an industry leader in water treatment management for 20 years, we supply you with a 4040 RO System that is suitable for use in all applications. Through our modern reverse osmosis technology, up to 2000 gallons of water are produced every day removing 99% of hazardous chemicals from the water supply.
Water treatment strategies are tailored to the customer’s water quality and capacity, allowing us to provide one-stop assistance and hassle-free presales and aftersales. There is a one-year warranty on all our products. Now is the time to get in touch with us!
- TDS meter.
- System pump.
- Pressure gauge.
- Threaded fitting connection (1/2”)
- RO Filters (20” carbon block filter, 20” sediment filter, 10” filter housings)
- RO Membranes (40” stainless steel membrane, 40” industrial membrane)
- Standard flush kit and a manual flow restrictor.
- Waste to product ratio of 1 to 4 at 65 PSI.
- Suitable for all applications requiring pure water.
- Can generate 900 to 2000 gallons of water every day.
- Removes up to 99% of contaminants.
- Fully tested and easy to use.
- Requires simple maintenance and is built to prolong equipment’s life.
- A cost-effective method for minimizing management and operational expenses.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater 4040 RO Systems
NEWater’s RO water filtration systems are the most reliable on the market. Our advanced RO technology ensures that our 4040 RO system performs consistently. This guarantees better consistency, less fouling, and less maintenance. NEWater’s RO system includes a TDS meter that monitors the tap water coming in and out and can dissolve up to 99% of salt build-up, extending equipment life, and increasing financial efficiency.
We have a strong technical force team that can handle all aspects of system engineering, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning in-house. All equipment comes with a one-year warranty, has been thoroughly tested, and is ready to use.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for 4040 RO Systems
The availability and accessibility of freshwater have been a fundamental concern for ancient and modern civilizations. The persistent rise in population has imposed further pressure on the already strained freshwater reservoirs, resulting in an unfavorable shortage of freshwater. To meet the worldwide need for drinkable water, industries, homes, and enterprises have been compelled to use alternate reservoirs such as the oceans, which contain 97 percent of the world’s water. This has been made possible by the development of inexpensive and extremely efficient water purification equipment. Today’s presentation will center on 4040 reverse osmosis systems and their application in various water purification settings.
- What is a 4040 Reverse Osmosis System?
- How Do 4040 RO Systems Function?
- What Are the Chief Benefits of 4040 Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Which Pretreatment Equipment is Ideal for 4040 RO Systems?
- What Are the Primary Features of 4040 RO Systems?
- Which Components Make Up a 4040 Reverse Osmosis System?
- What Are the Main Application Fields of 4040 RO Systems?
- How Much Does a 4040 Reverse Osmosis System Cost?
➣What is a 4040 Reverse Osmosis System?
A 4040-reverse osmosis (RO) system is a membrane filtration system that uses 4040 RO membranes to remove unwanted impurities from dirty water. However, 4040 RO systems can also be employed in light industrial applications such as aquatics and window cleaning. They can be deployed to treat feed water drawn from various reservoirs, such as oceans, underground wells, faucets, and rivers, with the proper customization.
The employed 4040 RO membranes have an exceptional removal rate of between 95 and 99.7 %. 4040 RO systems are highly effective at removing bacteria, viruses, minerals, organic compounds, and nitrates, despite their primary usage being the removal of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). Their maximum TDS levels are frequently adjusted to correspond with the TDS values of the incoming feedwater, i.e. (1,000-45,000ppm).
In the same manner, as conventional reverse osmosis systems, these systems are pressure-driven and are equipped with pressure booster pumps. In addition, 4040 RO units are equipped with elaborate pre-filters whose primary function is to remove damaging contaminants, hence preventing membrane fouling. NEWater is one of the leading manufacturers of reverse osmosis systems and other water treatment equipment. Our systems are specially developed and modified to provide optimal application compatibility.
➣How Do 4040 RO Systems Function?
Reverse osmosis is the method by which all reverse osmosis systems eliminate unwanted contaminants from water. Technically, reverse osmosis is the opposite of normal osmosis. By applying pressure to the feed water to overcome the osmotic pressure, the usual osmosis process is reversed. This causes water to travel from the stream with a high concentration to the stream with a lower concentration.
Before forcing the feed water through the RO membrane filters, pre-filters are first deployed to filter out destructive contaminants. Sediment filters capture dust particles and suspended solids, whereas carbon filters eliminate organic chemicals, chlorine, and chloramines. The adequately pretreated water is then run through the high-rejection RO membranes at high pressure.
The ultrathin membrane perforations block the passage of constituents with high molecular weights including dissolved salts, microbes, minerals, and organic compounds. These constituents are left on the retentate side while water molecules that pass through the semipermeable membranes move to the permeate side.
In the end, you are left with the permeate stream, which contains the filtered water, and the concentrate stream, which contains the eliminated pollutants. If your application demands higher purity levels, you can polish the RO permeate using a post-treatment system such as a UV water sterilizer. The process of reverse osmosis water purification is well illustrated in the underlying video.
➣What Are the Chief Benefits of 4040 Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Quality, affordability, durability, and dependability are just a few of the benefits that 4040 RO system consumers enjoy. These water purification systems are equipped with PLC controllers that enable automatic control and operation. The machine is reasonably priced and does not require significant maintenance or operating costs. Additional advantages that have contributed to the widespread adoption of 4040 reverse osmosis systems are highlighted below.
- They extract 95-99% of objectionable contaminants found in raw water, consequently producing high-quality product water.
- They eradicate constituents known for causing unpleasant tastes and odors.
- They have a high recovery rate. Their product-to-waste ratio is approximately 1:4.
- The system is compact, easy to use, and portable.
- Reverse osmosis also extracts bacteria and viruses thereby eliminating the need for post-treatment.
- The RO membrane filters used are top-notch and can last up to 3 years.
- They are energy-efficient.
- They have pressure gauges, which help regulate the operating pressure.
➣Which Pretreatment Equipment is Ideal for 4040 RO Systems?
The ideal requirement for pretreatment equipment and the type of pretreatment equipment required is dictated by the characteristics of the feed water. For example, tap water is less likely to contain contaminants than seawater. If your supply water is significantly polluted, you will likely require a pretreatment system to reduce TSS levels, reduce water hardness, and eliminate chlorine. The systems listed below are among the most successful and efficient pretreatment systems used to complement 4040 RO systems.
● Sediment filters.
Sediment filters are special filters specialized to alienate suspended matter, debris, and sediments from the feed water. Failure to remove these solids may result in membrane clogging and irreversible fouling over time. Typically, the sediment filters deployed in pretreating feed water for 4040 reverse osmosis units are 5-micron filters.
● Carbon filters.
Carbon filters are ordinarily used together with sediment filters. However, they employ a different working principle and extract different impurities. They eliminate free chlorine, herbicides, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and a range of organic chemicals. Some of the organic chemicals removed are known for causing awful smells and tastes in water.
● Water softeners.
Calcium and magnesium-rich feedwater deposits limescale on metallic surfaces and within pipes. Using a water softener system, it is possible to remove hardness minerals and so perhaps avoid scaling. Water softening systems that can be used to pre-treat feed water include ion exchange water softeners, nanofiltration systems, and antiscalant dosing systems.
➣What Are the Primary Features of 4040 RO Systems?
Essentially, these systems are named after the RO membrane components they employ. Although different manufacturers may alter specific components and combinations to provide unique designs, the essential characteristics of all 4040 RO systems are identical. The list below shows some of the most important characteristics of superior 4040 reverse osmosis (RO) systems.
- They utilize 4040 reverse osmosis membrane elements.
- They can generate up to 2000 GPD of purified water. The production output depends on the water pressure.
- They typically extract 95% to 99% of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- They often include 5-micron pre-filters. The filters can be sediment filters or carbon filters or both.
- They are fitted with continuous-cycle pumps.
- Their operation is mainly automatic thanks to PLC controller boards.
- They also contain pressure gauges.
- They support temperatures ranging from 5°C to 30°C.
➣Which Components Make Up a 4040 Reverse Osmosis System?
In general, reverse osmosis systems are uncomplicated systems composed of various components with specific functions. As a user, it is essential to comprehend the many components of your 4040 RO system and their respective functions. This can aid in system troubleshooting in the event of any issues. Following is a breakdown of a conventional 4040 RO system and an explanation of the function of each component.
● PLC controller.
Essentially, a PLC controller is a programmed logic controller. It is a computer-like board used to regulate the reverse osmosis system’s operations. The 4040 RO system’s PLC controller enables autonomous operation, which reduces physical strain and labor costs.
● Pretreatment filters.
Typical 4040 RO systems comprise a set of elaborate pre-filters. To safeguard RO membranes, 5-micron filters are generally utilized to remove suspended particles and debris. Carbon filters, water softeners, chemical dosing systems, and ultrafiltration filters are further pre-filtration technologies that can be installed.
The RO membrane is the primary component of a reverse osmosis machine. This membrane is a thin-film, partially permeable membrane that separates dissolved particles from water. Commercial 4040 RO membranes with an impurity removal score between 95 and 99.7 percent are typically utilized in 4040 RO systems.
● Feedwater valve.
The feed water valve is a conduit that allows feed water to enter the RO system from its source. In 4040 reverse osmosis systems, the self-piercing valve, the angle stop valve, and the faucet adapter are utilized as feedwater valves.
● Automatic shut-off valve.
The automatic shut-off valve is a self-operating valve that shuts off the water flow when it detects that the storage tank is full. Typically, the shut-off valve is engaged when the tank pressure reaches two-thirds of the supply pressure. The membrane cleaning skid, the post-treatment unit, and the storage tank are optional components.
➣What Are the Main Application Fields of 4040 RO Systems?
The growing freshwater scarcity is gradually hitting more households, commercial enterprises, institutions, and industries. As a result, the demand for water purification systems keeps growing concurrently. Particularly, the 4040 RO system is designed to provide filtered water solutions to businesses, households, and small enterprises. These systems can be implemented in tap water purification, seawater and brackish water desalination, and groundwater treatment with the proper level of modification.
They have extensive application fields thanks to their diverse production capacities. This permits their application in small-scale and moderately large applications. NEWater has supplied thousands of reverse osmosis systems to distinct industries and commercial enterprises across 200 countries. Below, we look at some examples of renowned sectors reliant on 4040 RO systems.
- Window cleaning.
- Car wash.
- Food and beverages.
- Bottled water.
- Aquatic applications.
➣How Much Does a 4040 Reverse Osmosis System Cost?
Price estimates of 4040 RO systems can be misinforming given that different manufacturers have different pricing strategies and the system’s price hinges on the system’s specifications. However, you can make suitable financial preparations by inquiring about the price of the 4040 RO system you’re considering. Simply visit our website and click a button to email us your quote request. Our systems are priced competitively, and their low operating expenses ensure rapid returns.
Currently, 4040 reverse osmosis systems have minimal operational expenses. This is mostly because of the introduction of energy-efficient technology, such as energy recovery, which has drastically reduced energy consumption. As a result of the decreased effort resulting from the usage of automated PLC controllers, labor costs are also low. Pretreatment, cleaning chemicals, repairs, and replacements are likely to incur additional substantial operational expenses.
According to research conducted on operating 4040 RO systems, it costs between $1.09 and $2.49 to produce one thousand gallons of potable water from brackish water. Using reverse osmosis to desalinate a comparable volume of saltwater costs around $3 to $9. Water quality has a significant effect on production costs. Considering the gradual declines in investment and operational expenses throughout the years, it is expected that future costs will be substantially lower.
➣What Are the Operational Guidelines for 4040 RO Systems?
After purchasing a 4040 reverse osmosis system, you will be issued a user manual. The manual explains in detail the operational and maintenance guidelines you should adhere to optimally utilize your system. Beneath, we will briefly summarize some of the operational guidelines a user of the 4040 RO system should follow.
- To prevent membrane fouling, do not abruptly alter the system’s crossflow or pressure. Consider this throughout shutdown, startup, and even cleaning.
- After starting, gradually raise the feed pressure (30-60 seconds)
- Dispose of the RO permeate produced within the first hour of operation.
- The maximum permissible pressure decrease in a pressurized vessel should not exceed 50 psi.
- The elements of the RO membrane should be immersed in an antibiotic solution to prevent bacterial development during prolonged shutdowns.
- Failure to follow the stated instructions may result in the expiration of the warranty coverage.