Your Best Boat Water Purification Systems Manufacturer
- 100% safe and pure drinking water.
- Making sea voyages more convenient.
- Free expert technical solutions.
- Modified to meet your specifications.
- Secure door-to-door delivery service.
NEWater: Your Best Boat Water Purification Systems Provider in China
NEWater has long been a leader in the manufacturing of robust Boat Water Purification Systems. If you’re in search of a boat water purification system that meets the highest international standards, look no further than NEWater. This is your must-have when traveling by land, river, canal, or sea. We provide our valued customers with high-quality products and exceptional services including research and development, production, sales, installation, and technical counseling to help grow businesses. Contact one of our professional customer service representatives immediately.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Boat Water Purification Systems
Trusted NEWater Boat Water Purification Systems Manufacturer in China
NEWater is a pioneer in the development of high-quality water purifying systems. With our revolutionary Boat Water Purification Systems, we have serviced thousands of satisfied clients worldwide thanks to our high-quality engineering procedures. NEWater can design an environmentally safe and low-energy Boat Water Purification System to your exact specifications. It thoroughly purifies water, making it safe and pleasant to drink, as well as being simple to install and use specifically for boats.
NEWater’s Boat Water Purification Systems boasts exquisite production technology and leading design features, as well as an ISO 9001:2000 quality management system with precise and sophisticated production facilities and equipment. We provide on-site support for smooth installation and home delivery services. Our trust in the quality of our products is reflected in a one-year guarantee and lifelong maintenance. Contact our customer service staff now.
NEWater Boat Water Purification System Advantages
- It purifies and disinfects water from the tank and faucets.
- Compact, easy to maintain and install, lightweight and durable.
- Convenient for travel.
- Producing drinkable water does not require an excessive amount of time.
- Low operational cost and eco-friendly.
NEWater Boat Water Purification System Applications
- Large commercial and military marine vessels.
- Power cruises.
- Offshore oil and gas platforms.
- Cargo ships.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Boat Water Purification Systems
Boat Water Purification Systems from NEWater is your most reliable choice in the market. Our Boat Water Purification Systems are specially designed to be easy to transport and cost-effective while yet delivering potable water. During your travels, it is your go-to water treatment to eliminate harmful microbes and odor from freshwater sources including rivers, streams, lakes, etc., therefore, converting them into drinkable water.
We have vast expertise in customizing water treatment systems, exporting, and installing equipment internationally to comply with your Boat Water Purification System specifications. We are devoted to upgrading our products and services through our R&D and engineering teams to assist water treatment solutions for ocean-going ships, science research ships, fishing boats, and other vessels. This assures that you will receive a Boat Water Purification System that is of the best standard, efficient, environmentally sustainable, and reliable.
If you have any questions concerning our Boat Water Purification System, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Boat Water Purification Systems.
Purified water is an essential commodity for boats during voyages. Owing to the invention of water purification systems capable of generating purified water based on demand, water vessels are steadily ditching freshwater tanks. The purification systems permit boats to draw their purified water from the surrounding seawater or ocean water, which is more convenient and economical than carrying freshwater tanks. Underneath, we are going to comprehensively look at boat water purification systems, their primary features, and elaborate working principles.
- What is a Boat Water Purification System?
- Which Purification Methods Are Employed in Boat Water Purification Systems?
- Why Do I Need a Boat Water Purification System?
- What Types of Boat Water Purification Systems Do You Provide?
- How Much Does Boat Water Purification Cost?
- Which Pre-treatment Systems Are Ideal for Boat Water Purification Systems?
- How Much Power Do Boat Water Purification Systems Necessitate?
- Do You Provide Solar-Powered Boat Water Purification Systems?
➣What is a Boat Water Purification System?
A boat water purification system is a water treatment unit that extracts undesirable constituents from seawater or lake water to supply boats with purified water. Boat water purification systems are commonly referred to as boat watermakers. Most boats operate in seas and oceans characterized by relatively saline water. Boat water purifiers designed for such boats primarily utilize the reverse osmosis process to desalinate the salty water.
However, other distinct technologies such as water deionization and thermal desalination can also be employed. For high-level purification, the water makers incorporate several water purification technologies. Additionally, most comprehensive boat water purification units comprise a water pretreatment system used to expel aggressive contaminants. The systems are also manufactured using rust-resistant material due to the volatile nature of seawater.
NEWater’s expertise in manufacturing boat water purification systems stretches to over two decades. Our systems are expertly manufactured and customized in relation to the characterization of your feed water. They are ingrained with energy recovering technologies, which significantly shrink their operating costs. Order your customized boat water maker today and enjoy exclusive discounts, warranty protection, and doorstep delivery.
➣Which Purification Methods Are Employed in Boat Water Purification Systems?
Reverse osmosis is the dominant water purification technique employed in boat water purifiers. However, numerous alternatives can be employed depending on the composition and concentration of the feed water. Below is a brief discussion of the prominent processes employed in boat water purification units.
● Thermal desalination.
Thermal desalination is a purification mechanism that involves evaporation and condensation. The seawater is essentially boiled in a boiling chamber until it converts into vapor or steam. The steam penetrates through ventilation on the boiling chamber and enters the condenser. In the condenser, a first-rate fan chills the steam, consequently turning it into liquid water. All constituents with a higher boiling point compared to water remain in the boiling chamber. They include dissolved solids, minerals, microorganisms, and floating solids. Thermal desalination is further divided into;
● Multi-effect distillation.
Multi-effect distillation is a thermal process that separates impurities from water through evaporation and condensation. The process is undertaken in a series of vessels, which are commonly referred to as effects. The temperature in the successive effects decreases gradually since the water’s boiling point lessens relative to the pressure drop. The following animation video illustrates how MED desalination works.
● Multi-stage flash (MSF) distillation.
Multi-stage flash distillation is a purification process that evaporates and condenses seawater in a number of stages. In the first evaporator, the feed water is heated at high pressure and temperature but in the subsequent vessels, the pressure drops steadily. Condensation of the vaporized water is accomplished using incoming feed water.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is one of the most advanced boat water purification processes. It is a membrane-based water purification process that is chiefly driven by pressure. The feed water is initially pretreated using sediment filters to expel suspended solids, which can clog the partially porous RO membranes. After pretreatment, pressure is exerted on the feed water to overwhelm the conventional osmotic pressure.
The semipermeable membranes seize components with high molecular weights including dissolved salts and microbial pathogens while water is allowed through. The trapped constituents are left on the retentate side while the purified water moves to the permeate side. The brine (wastewater) can be fed into the reverse osmosis system for treatment while the permeate (filtered water) is collected ready for use.
● Water deionization.
Water deionization is a purification mechanism that interchanges ionic contaminants with non-objectionable ions. Seawater contains minerals, metals, and dissolved salts, which are characteristically ionic compounds. Positively charged elements such as sodium (Na+) are swapped for hydrogen (H+) by the cation deionization resin while negatively charged elements such as chloride (Cl-) are substituted by hydroxide (OH-) ions.
➣Why Do I Need a Boat Water Purification System?
Water purification systems have over time become quite essential equipment in boats. They generate purified water for boat maintenance, the crew members as well as passengers on a per need basis. This means that you no longer have to load up your boat with large tanks to have a water source. In addition, you can carry on with your expedition without having to make unnecessary stops to refill your dwindling water tanks.
A boat water maker essentially paves the way for infinite voyages. The machine will provide you with high-quality purified water, which can be safely consumed by people on deck. The water can also be used to undertake regular boat maintenance such as cleaning and engine cooling. The following are some of the many rewards you can expect once you procure a boat water purifier for your water vessel.
- Your boat will weigh less and can achieve higher speeds since you are not carrying large tanks of water.
- They are relatively inexpensive to purchase and incur low maintenance costs meaning you are guaranteed quick returns on investment.
- They are energy-efficient thanks to energy recovery.
- They have incredible impurity rejection rates, which guarantee first-rate purified water.
➣What Types of Boat Water Purification Systems Do You Provide?
NEWater’s reputation as a credible manufacturer of water treatment systems dates back to over 20 years ago. Over that time, we have massively grown our catalog of products and our market reach. We precisely manufactured thousands of boat water purification systems and supplied them to over 200 countries. Underneath, we briefly discuss some of our most coveted boat watermakers.
● Reverse osmosis boat watermakers.
Reverse osmosis (RO) watermakers are boat water purification units that primarily rely on reverse osmosis to turn seawater or lake water into purified water. Our RO boat water purifiers are typically manufactured in TDS ranges of 1,000ppm to 45,000ppm. This allows them to desalinate brackish water as well as extremely saline seawater. Moreover, they average an impurity removal score of 95%-99.7% meaning they generate first-rate potable water. We primarily manufacture them in skid-mounted, modular, and containerized designs.
● Thermal distillation systems.
Thermal distillation systems are purification systems dependent on the processes of evaporation and condensation. They consist of a heating medium, evaporator, condenser, and control valves. These systems are ideal for seawater and brackish water desalination and are proficient in extracting dissolved salts, minerals, floating solids, and harmful microorganisms. We equip our thermal distillation systems with energy recovering technologies to mitigate energy wastage. Our main thermal distillation systems are;
- Multi-effect distillation (MED) systems.
- Mechanical vapor compressors (MVR).
- Multi-stage flash distillation units.
● Deionization machines.
Deionization machines are water purification units that technically replace ionized elements in water with non-objectionable ions. They consist of a cation di resin and an anion di resin. The cation di resin is ordinarily charged with hydrogen (H+) ions while the anion di resin is often charged with hydroxide (OH-) ions. The H+ ions substitute the positive pollutant ions while the OH- ions replace the negative pollutant ions. Deionization machines remove dissolved ions, minerals, dissolved salts, and traces of metal.
➣How Much Does Boat Water Purification Cost?
At present, purifying seawater or lake water for boat usage has more financial rewards compared to carrying water tanks. Water purification technologies have become cost-efficient over time and this has fundamentally decreased the cost of turning seawater into freshwater. The cost of running a boat water purification system depends on numerous factors, for example, the concentration and composition of the feed water. Feedwater with relatively high concentrations of contaminants tends to be more expensive to purify.
Other factors that determine the cost of purification include the purification process employed, the size of the equipment, and the purification level. The production cost entails components such as human labor, power usage, repairs, and replacements. Generating purified water from seawater using a reverse osmosis boat water maker ranges from $0.79 to $2.38/m3.
Using thermal desalination systems, specifically multi-stage flash distillation systems costs approximately $ 1.00/m3. The drop in production costs over the years is primarily attributed to the development of more cost-efficient boat watermakers. In addition to incurring lesser operational costs, our boat water purification systems are also priced affordably.
➣Which Pre-treatment Systems Are Ideal for Boat Water Purification Systems?
Owing to the composition of seawater and lake water, most boat water purification systems demand an integrated pretreatment unit. Seawater often consists of floating solids, sand, particulates, and other suspended matter, which can potentially block the semi-porous membranes leading to poor performances and untimely damage. Underneath, we are going to walk through some of the water pretreatment systems that can help your boat water maker operate at an optimum level sustainably.
● Multimedia filters.
Multimedia filters are unquestionably one of the best filtration systems when it comes to the removal of total suspended solids (TSS). They are technically made of different filtration material, which is arranged with respect to size. Ordinarily, the materials used are anthracite, sand, and garnet.
Pressure sand filters are typically made of one filtration material. However, the filtration media is strategically arranged in multiple layers based on size, gravity, and porosity. Although they are not as effective as multimedia filters, they shrink turbidity and extract huge volumes of suspended solids, colloids, and seaweed.
● Ultrafiltration filters.
Ultrafiltration filters seize suspended solids, colloids, and high-molecular-weight elements using partially permeable membranes. Typical UF membrane filters have an average porosity size of 0.005–0.1 μm. Their filtration rate is unparalleled and they also extract small traces of dissolved salts and microbes.
● Chemical dosing systems.
Chemical dosing systems are mainly used to inject chemical reagents like antiscalants into the feed water. Antiscalants help eradicate pollutants such as magnesium and calcium, which can result in scaling. Chlorination is also undertaken using chemical dosing systems and it seeks to destroy microbial pathogens.
➣How Much Power Do Boat Water Purification Systems Necessitate?
A few decades back, desalinating seawater was considered an energy-intensive process and this contributed to a low adoption rate. However, efforts to make reverse osmosis membranes more efficient and minimize wastage of power paid off. Contemporary boat water purification systems use the most efficient membranes and energy recovery devices thereby resulting in low energy consumption rates.
A typical RO boat water maker currently consumes between 3 kWh/m3 and 5.5 kWh/m3 of energy to purify seawater. Using mechanical vapor compression, the energy consumption ranges from 7 kWh/m3 to 12 kWh/m3. In multi-effect distillation and multi-stage flash distillation, the average power consumption range is 6 kWh/m3 to 11 kWh/m3 and 13 kWh/m3 to 25 kWh/m3 respectively.
The difference in power consumption depends on the primary water purification process, the feed water concentration, and the scale of operation. Purifying water with a comparatively higher salinity level consumes more energy. For the most power-efficient boat water purification system, get in touch with NEWater.
➣Do You Provide Solar-Powered Boat Water Purification Systems?
Solar energy is not only cheaper but is also safer for the ecosystem. The use of solar energy shrinks the amount of greenhouse gasses emitted hence environmentalists are actively advocating for solar power. At NEWater we manufacture varying solar-powered water purification systems including solar boat watermakers. Solar-powered boat water purification systems mainly exploit solar energy indirectly.
They comprise a separate solar collection and transmission system, which provides power to the water purification equipment. A typical solar power system consists of solar collectors, photovoltaics, and storage batteries. The heat from direct sunlight is absorbed by the solar collectors and transmitted to photovoltaics. The photovoltaics convert the energy into electrical power, which is then transferred to the boat water maker.
High-voltage batteries can be integrated to preserve excess energy, which can be used at night or on rainy days. Solar boat water makers are ideal for off-grid applications and they massively decrease the cost of operation. Some of our solar-powered boat water purifiers are;
- Solar-powered reverse osmosis watermakers.
- Solar-powered ultrafiltration systems.
- Solar-powered distillation systems.