Your Trusted Commercial Car Wash Water Softener in China
- Utilizes a tried-and-true innovative method.
- Highly recommended Car Wash Water Softener.
- Timely and dependable transportation methods.
- Team of competent and qualified staff.
- 100% reduction of dirt particles on your vehicle.
NEWater: Your Reliable Car Wash Water Softener Supplier in China
NEWater promises to provide the highest standard of hardness removal. We guarantee that our service can meet your needs for your car wash water softener systems. Our highly trained and experienced technical and engineering staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Concentrating on design, production, and installation to improve our global delivery. Send an inquiry immediately!
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Car Wash Water Softeners
Trusted NEWater Commercial Car Wash Water Softener in China
NEWater’s car wash water softener systems solve the problem of hard water in vehicle washes. We strive to remove harmful minerals from the water source and consistently provide high-quality soft water while removing hard particles from automobiles, thereby providing superior, cost-effective service to the car wash business.
The invention of our Car Wash Water Softener delivers high-quality, low-cost service is one of our core competencies. Assisting you in removing tough particles from your vehicle, hence reducing your water and detergent usage. In the extraction of mineral ions for our car wash water softeners, plumbers and research teams have partnered over the years to give the best-in-class service.
NEWater’s Commercial Car Wash Water Softener Benefits
- It saves money with less water and detergent consumption. As well as the expense of maintenance.
- Minimal cleaning time due to the ability to soften water, therefore making cleaning simpler and faster.
- Our water softener provides a higher level of satisfaction in the vehicle’s sparkling exterior.
- Equipment longevity is extended by preventing scale build-up.
How NEWater Commercial Car Wash Water Softener Works?
Our NEWater Car Wash Water Softener works by exchanging minerals for sodium, we called it ionic exchange. We softened the water to a low calcium concentration, in contrast to larger sodium content. With our advanced filtration equipment, it does not scale up with hard water.
We use Reverse Osmosis (RO) technology to clean it, which results in a 95 percent spot-free rinse with soft water. Furthermore, a soft water process with a ratio of less than 20 mg/l (1 grain = 17.1 ppm). Because it delivers a clean rinse and uses less soap during the vehicle wash, our service is the ideal option.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Car Wash Water Softeners
NEWater is an industry leader in Commercial Car Wash Water Softener. By utilizing our “deionization” method, we may ensure a total result that is 95 percent spotless. It eliminates all hard minerals in the water; hence, there will be no residue once the water evaporates. We also ensure that it will not be corrosive in an automobile by proposing reverse osmosis, a process that softens hard materials. RO is our revolutionary approach for eliminating the vast majority of water contaminants.
Our Water Softener for Car Washes is available for commercial, industrial, and residential soft water services. A pool of talented plumbers, researchers, and engineers are responsible for the creation and development of our portable car wash water softener. We promise that the proper sodium-to-hard-water ratio will be appropriately delivered.
We are committed to providing 24/7 support for our car wash water softener for our global delivery. Please submit an email to email@example.com.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Car Wash Water Softeners.
Most contemporary populations throughout the globe obtain their drinking water from surface water and underground water reservoirs. Due to contact with soil or sedimentary rocks, the hardness of this water is frequently variable. Due to its corrosive effects on human skin and metallic surfaces, the use of hard water in residential and commercial settings can be extremely frustrating. Advanced water softeners remove the hardness-causing minerals from the water to rectify the situation. Today, we will discuss car wash water softener systems, their underlying technology, and why they are so important.
- What is a Car Wash Water Softener?
- How Does a Car Wash Water Softener Function?
- What Are the Advantages of Car Wash Water Softeners?
- Which Types of Car Wash Water Softeners Can I Purchase?
- How Much Do Car Wash Water Softeners Cost?
- What is Mushing in Car Wash Water Softeners and How Can it Be Avoided?
- Are Pre-Filters Needed When Using Car Wash Water Softeners?
- Can a Car Wash Water Softener Eradicate Iron?
- What Considerations Should You Make When Purchasing a Car Wash Water Softener?
➣What is a Car Wash Water Softener?
A car wash water softener is a water treatment unit designed to extract hardness minerals from water to enable spot-free cleaning. Typically, the car wash industry employs distinct types of water purification systems to generate purified water, which can be used as spotless cleaning agents. Water softener systems are primarily utilized to eliminate calcium and magnesium minerals consequently producing softened water, which is ideal for car washing.
Softened water hardly leaves spots on car surfaces, is economical on washing detergents, and leaves no scale deposits on pipes and metallic surfaces. Varying technologies are often exploited to soften raw water in car wash facilities or homes. However, ion exchange, nanofiltration, and antiscalant injection are the most popular.
NEWater has been a leading manufacturer of water softening equipment for the last two decades. We manufacture high-quality car wash water softener systems endowed with varied grain capacities to gratify the demands of small-scale and large-scale applications. They can operate for years without deteriorating the quality of softened water produced.
➣How Does a Car Wash Water Softener Function?
Car wash water softener systems are primarily intended with eliminating water hardness. This is achievable using several well-established water treatment technologies. However, the type of technology employed must be determined by the feed water’s level of hardness and the desired quality of softened water. Below, we will evaluate the distinct processes employed to soften water for car wash applications.
● Ion exchange.
Ion exchange is one of the prevalent and efficient methods for water softening. This process removes hardness-causing minerals by exchanging them for less-objectionable ions. Ion exchange water softeners are technically made of cation exchange resins. The resins contain sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions and are typically regenerated using salt solutions.
The feed water is driven into the exchanger and as it perforates through the cation exchange resin beads, the anionic functional groups draw the Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions. Sodium (Na+) ions held by the cationic resin are subsequently dispersed and replace the departed hardness ions. The working principle of ion exchange water softeners is well illustrated in the underlying video.
Nanofiltration is a membrane filtration technology often exploited to eliminate divalent and trivalent ions as well as organic compounds from water. The raw water must be forced through the partially permeable NF membranes using pressure. Typical nanofiltration membranes have pores measuring approximately 0.001 microns. Nanofiltration is mainly exploited in car wash water softening due to its impeccable ability to expel divalent ions, which include Mg2+ and Ca2+.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is a prominent membrane filtration process that can simultaneously soften hard water and remove other undesirable contaminants. Utilizing ultrathin membranes with pore sizes of 0.0001 microns, the process can filter out dissolved salts, minerals, pathogens, and dissolved ions. However, when used to soften hard water, RO membranes and other equipment are more susceptible to premature failure.
➣What Are the Advantages of Car Wash Water Softeners?
Installing a car wash water softener system in your business can provide you and your customers with significant advantages. The system will ensure that vehicles leave the car wash sparkling and you will significantly benefit from lower operational costs. Here are a few of the numerous benefits you are certain to obtain by installing the ideal water softener for your car wash.
- High-quality product water, which can spotlessly clean cars.
- In addition to extracting calcium and magnesium, car wash water softeners also eradicate traces of iron (up to 5 mg/L).
- They help prolong the lifespan of your car washing machinery by preventing scaling and corrosion.
- They are equipped with flow controllers, which regulate the backwash flow.
- The mineral and brine tanks are made of high-quality materials like premium fiberglass and rigid polyethylene. This guarantees longevity and averts corrosion.
- They have relatively large exchange capacities.
➣Which Types of Car Wash Water Softeners Can I Purchase?
The demand for water treatment solutions has increased significantly in recent years. This has led to the development of various water purification systems aimed at resolving contemporary water issues. Water softening, for example, can be carried out using a variety of technologies and machines. Below is a description of the most efficient water softeners for car wash businesses.
● Ion exchange water softeners.
The prominence of ion exchange water softeners across the world is unmatched. These advanced units decrease the hardness levels of water by exchanging the hardness ions with sodium or potassium ions. They are typically composed of cation exchange resins charged with Na+ or K+ ions. In water-softening-specific ion exchange systems, each divalent ion, such as Ca2+, is replaced by two Na+ ions. This maintains an electrical balance.
● Nanofiltration systems.
Nanofiltration systems are membrane filtration systems dependent on semipermeable membranes to alienate impurities from water. In contrast, reverse osmosis systems, rely on the pressure but operate at lower pressure levels. NF filter systems trap divalent ions such Ca2+ and Mg2+ thereby softening hard water. They have a Molecular Weight Cut-off (MWCO) range of 200 to 1,000 Da. In addition to softening water, they are adept at eradicating organic matter and various viruses.
● Reverse osmosis systems.
Reverse osmosis systems are prominent systems in car wash enterprises. They can be used as water softeners because they extract virtually all minerals and a variety of metals. However, this exposes them to scaling and membrane fouling resulting from the build-up of hardness minerals. As a result, many businesses apply nanofiltration or ion exchange systems as pretreatment units for car wash RO systems.
➣How Much Do Car Wash Water Softeners Cost?
Manufacturers of car wash water softener systems may price their products using a variety of pricing strategies. However, most manufacturers base their prices on dimensions, styles, construction materials, and features. Due to the variability of these factors, estimating the price of water softeners for car washes is quite challenging.
The price range of commercial water softener systems amongst most manufacturers and suppliers is $ 300 to $4,00. Send us an inquiry through our website, and we will promptly respond with an accurate price quote for your desired product. The cost-efficiency of water softening equipment is well depicted by its low operating and maintenance costs.
Operating a car wash softener necessitates costs for pretreatment, energy, human labor, regeneration consumables, and repairs. Labor expenses depend on the size of the softener and the local compensation package. Power consumption is relatively low in car wash water softeners and the regeneration chemicals are quite inexpensive.
Bearing the expenses in mind, the operating costs of a standard car wash water softener system ranges from 0.20 to 0.40 Euros per day. However, the water softener’s benefits significantly outweigh these costs. Order your commercial car wash water softener from NEWater for competitive pricing and superior quality.
➣What is Mushing in Car Wash Water Softeners and How Can it Be Avoided?
Salt mushing is a phenomenon experienced in the brine tank of specific water softener systems. It occurs when the salt in the brine tank recrystallizes to create granules of salt. The formed salt granules settle at the base of the brine vessel consequently blocking water openings and interfering with the regeneration process.
Mushing is primarily a consequence of using low-quality or inappropriate salts. To prevent this, adhere to the salt recommendations provided by your manufacturer. It can also be caused by changes in temperature and humidity. The most effective treatment for salt mush is to clean the brine tanks.
Commence by dispatching your brine chamber from the water softener then empty the held water. Flush out the deposits of salt granules at the vase of the brine vessel and thoroughly rinse the tank. Replace the salt with high-quality salt and reconnect the brine tank to the car wash water softener system.
➣Are Pre-Filters Needed When Using Car Wash Water Softeners?
Yes. Pre-filters are water treatment units that are responsible for pretreating feed water before it is injected into the primary water treatment unit. When dealing with feed water characterized by high TSS levels, it is mandatory to deploy sediment pre-filters. This is because the sediments and suspended solids can clog the cation exchange resin beads or the nanofiltration membranes. Here is a brief explanation of pre-filters ideal for car wash water softeners pretreatment.
● Pressure sand filters.
Pressure sand filters consist of numerous sand layers arranged according to specific gravity and size. They are designed to extract colloids, dust, microplastics, sediments, and suspended solids. In addition, they reduce turbidity levels, making the feed water clearer.
● Multimedia filters.
Typically, multimedia filters are made up of different media arranged in multiple layers. They have at least three media layers, which often include sand, garnet, and anthracite. The media layers are organized based on porosity sizes and specific gravity. Multimedia filters are also responsible for removing suspended particles and turbidity, but they are more efficient than pressure sand filters.
● Carbon filters.
Carbon filters are characteristically made of activated carbon granules or blocks. The deployment as pretreatment solutions is mainly intended to eradicate chemical pollutants such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and chlorine. They also extract organic chemicals, which are the primary cause of unpleasant tastes and odors.
➣ Can a Car Wash Water Softener Eradicate Iron?
Yes. The excessive presence of dissolved iron in water gives the water a strong metallic odor and taste. When used as a cleaning agent, the water is likely to leave behind difficult-to-remove rust-colored stains. Other dreadful effects of water containing excessive iron levels include the growth of bacteria, accumulation on pipes, discoloration, and skin itchiness.
Typically, dissolved iron is extracted using iron removal filters, water softeners, and water deionizer systems. Ion exchange water softeners eradicate vast quantities of dissolved iron (up to 5 mg/L) by replacing the iron (Fe2+) ions with Na+ or K+ ions. Nanofiltration car wash water softeners can also eliminate dissolved iron. Using car wash water softeners to remove dissolved iron reduces its accumulation in pipes and the formation of stains on washed vehicles.
➣What Considerations Should You Make When Purchasing a Car Wash Water Softener?
Selecting an ideal car wash water softener is not particularly difficult but caution must be undertaken to ensure that the features of the selected system match the requirements of your application. Below is a summary of various factors you must make when searching for the ideal car wash water softener.
● The hardness level of your feed water.
Traditionally, water hardness levels are classified based on calcium and magnesium concentrations. Soft water has a concentration of < 60mg/L, moderately hard water has a concentration of 60-120 mg/L, hard water has a concentration of 120-180 mg/L while extremely hard water has a concentration above 180 mg/L. Determining the hardness level of your feed water will tell you if and what type of water softener you need.
● The exchange capacity.
The exchange capacity is a measure of the water softener’s productive output. Naturally, this is expressed in Grains, and it determines the daily amount of water that is softened. Ensure that your preferred water softener has an exchange capacity befitting the operational scale of your application.
● The softening technology.
Ion exchange, antiscalant injection, and nanofiltration are some of the water softening technologies employed by car wash water softeners. Compare the productivity and efficiency of the distinct technologies to your application. You may also choose a salt-free or salt-based softener for car washes.
If you need assistance choosing your waste softener system for a car wash, please contact our engineers. We provide complimentary technical consultations and manufacture bespoke systems based on the requirements of your application.