- Energy generation
- Well designed Centrifugal Pump
- Effective water pump
- Superior quality core technology
- Energy Efficient
Raw water: Industrial wastewater, commercial water, brackish water, etc.
Produced water: Commercial, industrial, etc.
Power supply: 200V – 600V (optional)
Total head (pressure): 0.3 to 215 Bar
Flow rate: 20 to 750,000 lpm
Material: Stainless Steel
Applications: Water, sewage, agriculture, petroleum, and petrochemical pumping
Your Trusted Centrifugal Pump Manufacturer in China
Many industries around the world make use of the rotational power of fluids to generate hydrodynamic energy. NEWater manufactures the ideal Centrifugal Pumps for you that are quite efficient in energy generation and transport of fluids with increased pressure.
Our Centrifugal Pumps, here at NEWater are high-quality mechanical devices that make use of the rotational energy of a motor and convert it into hydrodynamic energy of the particular fluid flowing through. And energy is added as kinetic energy of the fluid, increasing its pressure. This device works under the principles of centrifugal force generation and acceleration of the fluid in question.
NEWater manufactures and designs a variety of Commercial Water Filters; please refer to the following parameters to determine which one is appropriate for you.
|Model||Speed n||Flow Q||Lift H||Efficiency n||Power P||NPSH required|
|(r/min)||(m³/h)||(L/s)||(m)||(%)||Shaft power||Motor power||(NPSH) r|
Centrifugal Pump Flow chart:
At any time, fluid that needs to be moved comes in. The suction nozzle is in the middle of the impeller.
If you look at where it goes into the casing from this point, it moves away from the center. As you can see, the cover goes over some parts (like the suction nozzle) of the casing that don’t have the cover. You can see a shaft seal in this chamber in the middle of the cover near where the shaft goes. As you can see in this picture, there is a very small gap between the impeller and its casing. This makes a seal that keeps high pressure inside the casing and low pressure outside of the casing apart. Outside of the casing, there are two bearings that hold both parts in place: one for the impeller and one for the shaft.
- Oil & Energy
- Industrial Fire Protection Industry
- Waste Management, Agriculture & Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical, Chemical & Food Industries
- Manufacturing, Industrial, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Food Production, etc.
Get Professional Water Deionizer System Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Water Deionizer System.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
NEWater Centrifugal Pump Details
- Diffuser styling case
- Shaft/shaft sleeves
- Sealing agreement
Choose the Right Type of Centrifugal Pump
- Single-stage: Easy installation design and maintenance features intended for large flow rates and low pressure.
- Two-stage: Designed for medium-to-high head applications, this pump has two impellers running side by side.
- Multi-stage: For high head applications, a pump with three or more series-connected impellers is used.
NEWater Centrifugal Pumps Highlighted Advantages
- Handles all types of water treatment applications.
- Cost-effective and reliable unit.
- Successful flow rates from 10 – 100, 000 GPM.
- Abilities for a wide range of temperatures and pressures.
- Ecologically safe and effective in the removal of suspended solids.
- Numerous designs, styles, and materials are available.
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Centrifugal Pump
Centrifugal is generated in our Centrifugal Pumps with the use of driven rotors also referred to as impellers. When the fluid enters the device, it is along the axis of said device and it is pushed out of the Centrifugal Pump along its circumference. The fluid is constricted, its speed and pressure are increased and it is pumped out through an outlet.
The process begins with an electric motor providing mechanical power to the impellers of the Centrifugal Pumps. These impellers are connected to the motor with the help of a shaft. With the power provided, they rotate and begin to create a vacuum in a region referred to as the eye of the impeller. This vacuum that is generated pulls the fluid, such as water, into the device in the direction of its axis.
Once water enters our Centrifugal Pump, it interacts with the impeller blades and is rotated radially and along the axis, in an outward direction, this is achieved with the help of the generation of centrifugal force due to rotational motion. The water passes through all the components of the pump and its kinetic energy is increased.
As the kinetic energy of the water increase, the speed also increases. It enters into a diffuser that, reduces the speed, converting it into increased pressure. And once a certain level of pressure is reached the water is pumped out through the outlet and is flows into its final location, determined by your requirements.
Under the same delivery volume, NEWater’s centrifugal pump is simple and compact. These centrifugal pumps occupy a small area, are light in weight, and consume fewer materials, so the manufacturing and installation costs are low. They can run at high speed and are directly connected to a 2-pole or 4-pole motor. The transmission structure is simple and the installation is convenient. At the same time, they can resist problems related to leakage and problems related to heat transfer.