Your Trusted Commercial RODI Unit Manufacturer
- Cutting-edge Commercial RODI Unit.
- Advanced Reverse Osmosis Deionization technology.
- Removes 99% contaminants to produce Ultra-Pure drinking water.
- Support from our experienced team of Expert Engineers.
- Highly adaptable to suit your needs.
NEWater: Your Commercial RODI Unit Supplier in China
You can count on NEWAter to provide you with dependable Commercial RODI Units that will match all your business requirements. We provide a full array of pre-engineered and custom Reverse Osmosis Deionization Units for commercial application as a global provider. These modern Commercial RODI Units create high-quality water at a low cost and are meticulously designed with the most up-to-date technology to provide precise and personalized solutions.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Commercial RODI Unit
Trusted NEWater Commercial RODI Unit in China
NEWater is a reputable manufacturer of Commercial RODI Units, and we are glad to be able to provide our customers with current Commercial RODI Units. We provide a Commercial RODI unit capable of producing thousands of gallons of pure, clear, Ultra-Pure drinking water each day. This device is suitable for aquariums and manufacturing companies, as well as retail locations, hotels, laboratories, and more.
Since 2001, NEWater has grown to be one of China’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of Commercial RODI Units. Our product uses deionization and reverse osmosis to ensure that high-quality water is created. These commercial RODI units are manufactured to meet ISO standards by a team of engineers with over 15 years of experience in water treatment and the practical knowledge to understand your water treatment needs.
NEWater Commercial RODI Unit Composition
- Reverse Osmosis Deionization. The Commercial RODI filters up to hundreds of gallons of water per day using many high-efficiency reverse osmosis deionization membranes to remove water impurities.
- Booster pump. The system output can be obtained by increasing the drain to clean water ratio while using a booster pump to raise the water pressure.
- Pre-filters. Our 20” pre-filters effectively eliminate many pollutants to produce high-quality RO/DI water is helpful to marine, large tanks, and laboratories.
NEWater Commercial RODI Unit Advantages
- Cost-Effective and Reliable. Offer the lowest possible total cost of ownership to its clients without compromising on quality.
- Low Power Usage. Designed to be as energy-efficient as possible for the specified treatment application.
- Easy-to-navigate. Automated control systems and on-site training ensure that the unit runs safely and efficiently.
- Minimum Chemical Needed. Using the fewest chemicals possible improves safety and reduces the risk of having dangerous chemicals on site.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Commercial RODI Units
RO/DI water systems are widely used in commercial applications such as cosmetics manufacturing, laboratory water, car wash spotless rinsing and cleaning, cooling circuits, battery filling, etc. due to the high quality and cost-effectiveness of the produced water.
NEWater Commercial RODI units combine reverse osmosis and deionization technologies to remove chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and a variety of other water contaminants. Produces the highest performance rates using high-quality RODI that removes 99% of impurities and produces ideal 0 TDS water.
Water purified by reverse osmosis has typically had more than 95% of the dissolved ions and 99% of most contaminants removed and is then processed through a deionization filter to obtain ultrapure water. Water deionizers (DI) work by removing both cations and anions, releasing hydrogen ions (H+) for the former and hydrogen ions (OH-) for the latter. The hydrogen and hydroxide ions then combine to form pure water.
NEWater provides Commercial RODI units that are constructed of high-quality materials and designed to international standards, and are supported by a one-year guarantee as well as lifetime service and maintenance. We also offer reverse osmosis and deionization units for industrial use.
Contact us to get the latest product quotes. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Commercial RODI Units.
The modern world has come with sophisticated applications that necessitate high purity water, which natural freshwater sources cannot provide. This is in addition to the alarming depreciation of natural freshwater reservoirs that is forcing millions of people across the globe to seek alternative sources. Thankfully, engineering innovations have provided highly-effective water treatment systems that facilitate the production of varying grades of potable and purified water. In our article today, we are going to walk through commercial RODI units, their main areas of application, and their working principles.
- What is a Commercial Reverse Osmosis/ Deionization (RODI) Unit?
- How Does a Commercial RODI Unit Work?
- What Are the Chief Benefits of Using Commercial RODI Units?
- How Much Does a Commercial RODI Unit Cost?
- What Components Make Up a Functional Commercial RODI Unit?
- Where Are Commercial RODI Units Mainly Applied?
- How Much Energy Do Commercial RODI Units Necessitate?
- Can Commercial RODI Units Generate Safe Drinking Water?
- Do You Manufacture Portable Commercial RODI Units?
➣What is a Commercial Reverse Osmosis/ Deionization (RODI) Unit?
A commercial reverse osmosis/deionization (RODI) unit is a hybrid water purification system that eliminates varying pollutants from water using integrated reverse osmosis and deionization processes. Typically, reverse osmosis di water systems comprise two distinct water treatment units integrated for high-level water purification. They include an elaborate pretreatment unit, which extracts volatile and aggressive impurities before they can foul the RO membranes.
The integrated reverse osmosis system can have a number of stages depending on the desired quality of purified water. The resulting permeate is then subjected to a water deionizer unit for refinement. Although both technologies can be exploited independently, integrating them has proven to be more cost-efficient and more productive.
In the modern world, commercial RODI units provide the perfect solution to numerous commercial enterprises. Their renowned fields of application range from household water filtration to pharmaceutical and laboratory water purification. With unrivaled expertise and extensive experience in manufacturing water treatment equipment, our commercial RODI units guarantee you convenience, cost-efficiency, high output, and longevity.
➣How Does a Commercial RODI Unit Work?
Commercial RODI units are particularly quite effective since they employ two elaborate technologies to remove unwanted contaminants from water. The purification process commences with sediment filtration, which is a pretreatment process that extracts suspended solids and sediments from the inlet water. After passing the inlet water through a sediment filter, you might need to pass it through a carbon filter to filter out volatile chemicals, organic chemicals, and chlorine.
Once the inlet water is sufficiently pretreated, it is pumped through a reverse osmosis membrane, which is characteristically partially porous. This is the primary purification unit, which traps dissolved solids, organics, and microorganisms. Applying pressure on the inlet water overwhelms the osmotic pressure consequently reversing the osmotic flow. This leads to a process referred to as reverse osmosis. The product water devoid of impurities is harvested on the permeate stream while the water holding the rejected impurities is discarded as brine.
The permeate from the commercial reverse osmosis system is generally high-grade product water but to make it high purity water, it is polished using a water deionizer unit. This is primarily accomplished using two-bed deionization or mixed-bed deionization. In a dual-bed deionizer, the incoming water is first stripped off the positively charged pollutant ions in the pressure vessel accommodating the cation exchange resin. The displaced ions are substituted by hydrogen (H+) ions.
The resulting water is then driven into a separate vessel containing the anion exchange resin, whereby all negatively charged ions are stripped off and replaced by hydroxyl (OH-) ions. Mixed-bed deionizers on the contrary strip off all the pollutant ions concurrently in a single vessel. This is because the anion and cation exchange resins coexist in one pressure vessel. Here is a quick video to help you grasp the concept of reverse osmosis/deionization.
➣What Are the Chief Benefits of Using Commercial RODI Units?
Integrating two elaborate water purification technologies diversifies the range of impurities ejected by commercial RODI units. It also adds to the impurity removal score of the system resulting in higher grades of purified water. Research has also shown that integrating reverse osmosis systems with water deionizer systems to create a hybrid water purification plant lowers the cost of water purification. The above rewards are just the tip of the ice bag, here are some additional pros of reverse osmosis di water systems.
- They generate high purity water devoid of Total Suspended Solids (TDS), minerals, and dissolved ions.
- They incorporate energy recovering technologies hence they are considered energy-efficient.
- They are manufactured using non-corrosive material hence they are quite long-lasting.
- They can be customized to operate in specific conditions and to sufficiently meet exclusive industry standards.
- The cost of operating and maintaining commercial RODI units is relatively affordable.
- They support varying power supply options and are environmentally friendly.
➣How Much Does a Commercial RODI Unit Cost?
A few decades ago, the exploitation of water treatment technologies like reverse osmosis and deionization was partially impeded by high investment costs. However, recent developments in manufacturing technologies have significantly nullified this impediment. At present, you can easily procure a first-rate commercial RODI unit at a friendly price. Estimating the cost of specific equipment is however difficult due to changes in cost-determining factors such as the construction material, design, and output.
You can however find out our price tags by initiating communication with our engineers or customer support unit through our website. When budgeting for a commercial RODI unit, it is also imperative that you factor in the expected costs of operation and maintenance. After installing the unit, you will accrue expenses such as power bills, wages and salaries for manpower, pretreatment costs, and repair costs.
Typically, purifying a gallon of raw water using a standalone water deionizer system often ranges between 30 and 50 cents. Treating a gallon of raw water using a standalone reverse osmosis system on the other hand costs approximately 0.004 dollars. With a commercial RODI system, the operational costs are quite lower, ranging from one to three cents per gallon. Differences in operational costs may arise due to discrepancies in feed water quality, operational scale, and purified water quality.
➣What Components Make Up a Functional Commercial RODI Unit?
Reverse osmosis di water systems are technically two distinct systems integrated to supplement each other’s performance levels. Typically, they comprise a complete pretreatment unit, an elaborate reverse osmosis system, and a functional water deionizer machine. Depending on the intended use, commercial RODI units can also comprise supplemental components such as a membrane cleaning skid and a post-treatment filter. Underneath, we are going to look at the primary components of a standard commercial RODI plant.
● Pretreatment unit.
The pretreatment unit basically eradicates aggressive impurities likely to harm the RODI system. Although different pretreatment units may be used, sediment filters and carbon filters are the primary pretreatment systems in commercial RODI units. The sediment filters mainly eliminate suspended solids, dust, colloidal particles, and sediments while carbon filters remove chlorine, organic chemicals, and VOCs.
● Pressure booster pump.
The reverse osmosis unit is strictly reliant on pressure. Therein, a high-pressure pump is mandatory in commercial RO/DI units. The pressure booster pump deployed can have distinct horsepower depending on the pressure demands of the RO system.
● RO membrane filter.
A high rejection membrane is a primary component in a reverse osmosis system. The membranes are usually semipermeable with an average porosity size of 0.0001 microns. The membrane separates the dissolved impurities from pure water.
● DI exchange tanks.
The DI exchange tanks are pressure vessels that accommodate the ion exchange resins, which exchange pollutant ions with non-objectionable ions. In a two-bed deionizer system, there are two spate DI exchange tanks; one holding the anion exchange resin while the other holding the cation exchange resin. In mixed-bed deionizer units, there is a single di exchange tank holding both the cation and anion exchange resins.
● Deionization resins.
The deionization process is accomplished by the deionization resins or ion exchange resins. The cation exchange resin is ordinarily charged with hydrogen (H+) ions, which substitute the positively charged pollutant ions. The anion exchange resin on the other hand is typically charged with hydroxyl (OH-) ions, which substitute the negatively charged pollutant ions.
● Control valves.
Control valves regulate the operating pressure, the service flow rate, and the regeneration cycle of the di exchange tanks. They are manufactured in varying models and configurations hence they can be utilized to different effects.
➣Where Are Commercial RODI Units Mainly Applied?
As the name suggests, commercial RODI units are primarily designed for commercial water purification applications. Commercial enterprises are essentially different and as a result, they demand different kinds of commercial water treatment systems. As comprehensive manufacturers, we manufacture distinct versions of commercial RODI units to ensure commercial entities of different specializations and scales are well catered for. Their availability in varying flow rates, sizes, and designs further widens their application scope.
They are primarily used in commercial laboratories and pharmaceuticals to generate laboratory-grade purified water. The high purity water they generate is ideal for general laboratory activities and when used as an ingredient for pharmaceutical products manufacturing, there is no risk of contamination.
In addition, commercial RODI units are perfect treatment systems for households. They extract hardness-causing minerals and volatile metals like iron whose accumulation on metal surfaces leads to scaling and corrosion. The list below sheds light on commercial sectors heavily dependent on commercial RODI systems.
- Office complexes.
- Food and beverages.
- Car wash entities.
- Hospitals and pharmacies.
➣How Much Energy Do Commercial RODI Units Necessitate?
Energy is a much-needed component in commercial RODI units. It powers the pressure booster pumps as well as the automated control boards. In the past, reverse osmosis systems, especially when deployed to desalinate seawater, were quite power intensive. However, contemporary systems are armed with energy recovering mechanisms, which have massively shrunk power consumption. Using a modern RO system to desalinate seawater presently demands 3 to 10 kWh per m3.
The higher the salinity, the higher the power consumption and vice versa. When treating or purifying other forms of feed water, the energy consumption is quite lower. For instance, purifying brackish well water using a specialized RO system can be as low as 0.36kWh/m3. In commercial RODI systems, the commercial di water system is often deployed as a post-treatment unit. Its energy consumption is significantly lower in comparison to a reverse osmosis system.
Moreover, the use of energy in water treatment has developed and diversified tremendously. The use of renewable energy sources like wind and solar has lessened the burden of power bills and shrunk the emission of carbon, which has negative implications on the ecosystem.
➣Can Commercial RODI Units Generate Safe Drinking Water?
Yes. Drinking water is a basic need for every human being and as the constrained freshwater reserves depreciate, more people are subjected to drinking water undersupply. However, drinking water systems continue to be the saving grace for millions of people living in water-deprived regions. Reverse osmosis deionization units allow users to access fresh drinking water from polluted water sources like the sea or underground reservoirs.
They eliminate harmful contaminants such as dissolved salts, chemicals, microbial pathogens, and dissolved ions. The quality of water they generate is impeccable and often exceeds the quality threshold set by public health regulators and the WHO. However, for commercial RODI units to generate high-quality drinking water, post-treatment may be necessitated. Restoring specific amounts of ejected minerals like calcium and magnesium can be undertaken through the remineralization process. Furthermore, bad smells and tastes can be eliminated using activated carbon filters, which expel organic chemicals, chlorine, and VOCs.
➣Do You Manufacture Portable Commercial RODI Units?
To gratify our ever-growing client base, we have invested heavily in developing our catalog of commercial water treatment systems. Our commercial RODI units are mainly categorized into portable units and non-mobile units. Portable RODI systems are characterized by compact designs such as skid-mounting, which make transportability easy and fast. Our portable commercial RODI units are essentially turnkey since we assemble them at our facilities and deliver them ready for immediate use.
To attain portability, we use three primary designs; skid-mounts, containers, and modular designs. Portable machines are ideal for stationary applications as well as temporary applications. Their installation process is relatively easy and their operation is quite unsophisticated. For elite commercial RODI units, portable or immobile, place your order at NEWater. We offer 12 months of warranty protection, door-to-door delivery, and free technical consultations.