Your Most Preferred Cooling Tower Sand Filter Manufacture
- Highest quality standard with ISO certification
- Manual cleaning and easy cooling tower sand filter maintenance
- Availability in different sizes with various quantities and capacities of waters
- A flow rate of 300 gallons/minute
- Ideal for full-flow and side-stream applications
NEWater: Cooling Tower Sand Filter in China
NEWater is a one-stop supplier for your cooling tower sand filter essentials. We specialize in manufacturing cooling tower sand filters. We can produce a cooling tower sand filter with high-quality results. NEWater always provides first-class water purification and industrial water filtration system since early 2005. NEWater cooling tower sand filters are ISO certified to meet quality standards. Newater cooling tower sand filters are made of long-lasting and durable materials. We are recognized as environmentally conscious in every operation.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Cooling Tower Sand Filter
Your Cooling Tower Sand Filter in China
NEWater is your most trusted supplier of sand filters for cooling towers. We have received the trust of many customers for designing and manufacturing filters that meet the highest industry standards. Also, we are chosen by more customers for our cost-effective price advantage.
NEWater’s cooling tower sand filters are very suitable for many applications. These water treatment methods with automatic, time control, and instrument control. Our Cooling tower sand filters can be tailored to different specifications according to customer needs. At the same time, we will use safe and reliable international transportation methods and a one-year warranty to guarantee you the quality.
NEWater Cooling Tower Sand Filter
1. High filtration speed and minimal pressure loss overcome slow filtration speed and tiny flow.
2. The space is decreased by more than 40%, and the piping engineering capacity is lowered by more than 50%, thanks to modular settings, compact footprint, less pipe, and inexpensive investment.
3. Manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic backwash operation to fulfill your needs.
4. Fully automatic: the system’s backwash water supply can be either a water tower or an external water source.
5. It can be a single filter unit or a group of filter units, and the processing flow capacity can be increased at will.
6. The shell and tubes are composed of carbon steel Q235B with phosphate surface treatment for internal and external anticorrosion.
NEWater Cooling Tower Sand Filter Advantages
- The main components are internationally sourced to produce high-quality NEWater Cooling Tower Sand Filter.
- Reduces sand leakage through single-chamber design filter unit improving backwashing.
- Built strong for longer life, the water collector is made of stainless steel and ABS.
- Easy maintenance through output pipe located at the bottom of the device providing less water resistance.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Cooling Tower Sand Filter Manufacturer
If you are looking for reputable, reliable, and eco-friendly water filtration and purification business partner, NEWater is your best choice. NEWater manufactured and designed cooling tower sand filter with standards qualities.
NEWater cooling tower sand filter will make the filtration process very easy. These water filtration types of equipment minimize maintenance and manual cleaning.
NEWater cooling tower sand filter utilizes a filtration system to maintain cleanliness and control particulate level in the circulation system of water. NEWater cooling tower sand filters were independently produced for water treatment use. Our cooling tower sand filters come in various sizes based on the quantity and capacity of the waters.
If you’re looking for quantity yet quality cooling tower sand filters for your business, NEWater is best for you. NEWater is your remarkable manufacture and producer of cooling tower sand filters in China for more than a decade.
NEWater cooling tower sand filters can accommodate the entire 300 gallons per minute flow rate. In this case, cooling tower sand filters typically are installed on the pump’s discharge side.
NEWater designed a cooling tower sand filter with either meter, time control, or automatic. NEWater cooling tower sand filter featuring water treatment methods in the filtration system. The cooling tower sand filter’s length of time is adjustable for the regeneration cycle. NEWater cooling tower sand filters are manufactured for side-stream and full-flow applications.
You can choose your cooling tower sand filter size based on your application. With your specifications of cooling tower sand filter, we can make our business fairly good. For your industrial business NEWater cooling tower sand filters are manufactured for higher stock demand.
NEWater is your leading cooling tower sand filters producer. We used modern technology to specialize in designs and custom cooling tower sand filters. We can also manufacture your cooling tower sand filters to a bigger size. NEWater can assure you to accomplish your demand for the cooling tower sand filters.
Contact us now and send your inquiries for immediate action!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Cooling Tower Sand Filters.
Virtually all cooling systems are reliant on water and after a while, deposits of dust, algae, and scale build upon the system. Extreme accumulation of these constituents on the cooling tower results in system malfunction caused by the clogging.
To avert the expenses of shutting down the whole system or repairing and replacing certain components, a cooling tower sand filter is deployed. This self-cleaning filter system helps the cooling tower retain its optimal productivity and it can be integrated into varying cooling systems.
- What is a Cooling Tower Sand Filter?
- What is the Primary Use of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- What are the Main Features of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- Which Industries Utilize Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- What is the Working Principle of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- What is a Full-flow Filtration Approach in Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- What is the Side-Stream Filtration Approach in Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- How Much Does Water Filtration Using Cooling Tower Sand Filters Cost?
- What is the Average Flow Rate of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- What Do I Need to Consider When Purchasing a Cooling Tower Sand Filter?
- Where Should I Buy my Cooling Tower Sand Filter?
- Do You Customize Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- Which Pollutants Are Removed by Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- What Quality of Water is Produced by Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- Does the Operation of Cooling Tower Sand Filters Require Skilled Input?
- How are Cooling Tower Sand Filters Different From Pressure Sand Filters?
- Which Types of Feed Water can be Treated Using Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- Do You Provide Industrial Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- Are There Automated Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- How Should I Clean My Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- Does Feed Water for Cooling Tower Sand Filters Necessitate Pretreatment?
- How Durable Are Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- How Do You Transport Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- What is Your Warranty Policy on Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- What are the Limitations of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- Where Can I Purchase Custom Repair Parts for Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
- Do You Offer Technical Consultation Services?
- How Can I Keep my Cooling Tower Sand Filter Safe From Dust?
➣What is a Cooling Tower Sand Filter?
A cooling tower sand filter is a self-cleaning filter system deployed in cooling systems to proactively mitigate the accumulation of dust, algae, and scales. Cooling tower sand filters are essentially modern solutions aimed at regulating particulate levels in cooling towers and upholding cleanliness levels.
The deployment of cooling tower sand filters however does not eliminate the need for an elaborate water treatment system. They are most effective when deployed alongside complementary systems that alter the water’s chemistry to desired levels. Primarily, cooling tower sand filters utilize either side-stream or full-flow filtration mechanisms.
➣What is the Primary Use of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Cooling tower sand filtration systems are chiefly employed to proactively mitigate the accumulation of particulates on the cooling system. Consequently, this prevents corrosion of essential cooling system components and maintains hygiene.
They particularly avert the buildup of objectionable constituents and ultimately ensure the breeding grounds for bacteria and other pathogens are consistently destroyed. Beneath are additional uses of cooling sand tower filters.
- They minimize water treatment costs.
- They avert the premature damaging of cooling tower components.
- They elevate the productivity of the cooling system.
➣What are the Pros of Using Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Cooling tower sand filters are perceived by most users as proactive solutions to corrosion, scaling, and particulate accumulation in cooling tower sand filters. Their application brings the user numerous rewards with the primary benefit being sustained productivity of the cooling tower. Underneath, we shed light on the commonly realized rewards of using cooling tower sand filters.
- They help lessen the maintenance costs of cooling systems by minimizing the need for cleaning.
- They facilitate elevated heat transfer levels for sustained periods.
- They proactively destroy breeding sites for bacteria consequently eliminating the need for disinfection systems.
- They help prolong the lifespan of cooling systems by mitigating scaling and corrosion.
➣What are the Main Features of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Typical cooling tower sand filters are characteristically self-contained water filtration systems accommodative of distinct operation modules. Automatic cooling tower sand filters have self-initiating features, which automatically launch their operation and the backwashing process.
Just like typical media filtration systems, they comprise a filter media made of uniquely sized sand granules. These filter media are customarily housed in a filter vessel often made of fiberglass or stainless steel. For automated functionality, cooling sand filters are endowed with programmable logic controllers (PLC).
➣Which Industries Utilize Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Cooling tower sand filters are primarily used as industrial water treatment systems in HVAC applications. They are deployed in heating, air conditioning, and ventilation systems to thwart the buildup of suspended particles. Therein, the application scopes of cooling tower sand filters transcend numerous industries. The following list highlights some of the biggest consumers of cooling tower sand filters.
- Oil refineries.
- Glass and rubber manufacturing industries.
- Tobacco factories.
- Textile industries.
- Chemical and metal processing industries etc.
➣What is the Working Principle of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
The working principles employed by cooling tower sand filters resemble those utilized by pressure sand filters. Essentially, the water from the cooling tower water is driven into the filter tank holding the sand filter whereby it trickles down rapidly through the filter bed.
As it trickles down, the filter media absorbs the suspended particles, algae, and dust through adsorption, diffusion, or van der Waals force. The filtered water lacking undissolved particulates is then emitted at the other end ready for secondary treatment or immediate use. Customarily, cooling tower sand filters employ two filtration approaches, side-stream or full-flow filtration.
➣What is a Full-flow Filtration Approach in Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Full-flow cooling tower filtration systems are strategically installed on the pump’s discharge side. Typically, this is behind the cooling tower. Additionally, they strain the entire flow of the cooling system making them highly conducive for conventionally high flow cooling systems.
As an illustration, a cooling tower with a 100-ton capacity is likely to have a 300 gallons per minute flow rate, and therefore a full-flow sand filter with a 300GPM flow rate would be necessitated. Comparatively, the operational costs of full-flow cooling tower filters are relatively expensive.
➣What is the Side-Stream Filtration Approach in Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Side-stream cooling tower filters are quite popular thanks to their high effectiveness. The Side-stream approach has its foundation based on the unceasing removal of objectionable particulates. NEWater’s side-stream cooling sand filters are customarily mounted on skid mounts fitted with user controls and pumps.
For optimum functioning, appropriate sizing of the side-stream filter is paramount. We primarily size our side-stream filters to carry out filtration at 10% of the comprehensive flow rate. This means that we personalize a side-stream cooling filter for a 400-ton cooling tower to operate at a flow rate of 120 GPM.
➣How Much Does Water Filtration Using Cooling Tower Sand Filters Cost?
The cost of typical industrial sand filters is comparatively cheaper, especially when compared to other filtration systems. In determining the cumulative costs of cooling tower water filtration using sand filters, it is paramount we look at the equipment price tag and the operational expenses.
Ideally, the price tag attached to cooling tower sand filters depends on the inherent size, supported flow rate, and the filtration approach incorporated (side-stream or full-flow). The operational costs of cooling tower sand filters, however, tend to incorporate varying dynamics such as installation, power consumption, wages, and maintenance costs.
Due to the inconsistency of these variables, the comprehensive costs of filtering cooling tower water are often fluctuating. Moreover, their value in mitigating replacement and repair expenditures makes them worthy investments.
➣What is the Average Flow Rate of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Typically, we customize our cooling tower sand filters to support flow rates ideal for distinct applications. Our standard cooling tower sand filters have flow rates ranging up to 300 gallons per minute.
This permits their application in varying industrial applications irrespective of the operational scale. For smaller and larger cooling systems, we manufacture tailor-made full-flow or side-stream filters with personalized flow rates.
➣What Do I Need to Consider When Purchasing a Cooling Tower Sand Filter?
While the availability of diverse options is pretty beneficial, purchasers of cooling tower sand filters are often puzzled when selecting the ideal filter system for their cooling system. To avert confusion and consequent wrongful purchases, it is important that you first grasp the technical specifications of distinct cooling sand filters. Underneath are fundamental considerations recommended by our specialists to aid purchasers to choose the ideal cooling sand filter.
- The quality of raw water.
- The configuration of contaminants on the cooling tower.
- The supplemental water treatment system is in place.
- Budgetary constraints.
➣Where Should I Buy my Cooling Tower Sand Filter?
When purchasing a cooling tower sand filter, it is crucial that you pay special attention to the manufacturer. NEWater is an accomplished manufacturer of water treatment equipment definitely worth your trust. With over 20 years of mastery in manufacturing water filtration systems, there are limited manufacturers who can match the sophistication of our cooling tower sand filters.
We primarily manufacture our cooling tower sand filters to provide customized solutions to unique cooling tower applications. Our cooling tower sand filters are warranty protected and we have a quality assurance department responsible for rigorously testing the equipment before shipment. Do not be shy to place your order and enjoy varied offers.
➣Do You Customize Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Yes. With respect to the varying demands expressed by our dissimilar clientele, we manufacture customized cooling tower sand filters. NEWater’s able engineers tailor varying aspects and components of the cooling tower filtration system to perfectly suit exclusive applications. The following are vital components you can make a custom order for.
- Filter size.
- Filtration principle.
- Power supply options.
Furthermore, we tailor the cooling tower sand filter to optimally work with your prevalent water quality and to continually generate cooling tower water of your desired quality. With NEWater, you are assured of finding the perfect water filtration system for your cooling system.
➣Which Pollutants Are Removed by Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
With a custom-built cooling tower sand filter, you are essentially assured of minimal accumulation of particulates on your cooling system. The filtration medium employed guarantees impeccable removal rates (up to 98%) on suspended particulates.
The system is equally proficient in eradicating compounds of algae, dust, sand, and silt. By removing these elements, they avert the possible clogging of the cooling system thereby limiting the growth of breeding sites for bacteria.
➣What Quality of Water is Produced by Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
The integration of cooling tower sand filters in industrial water treatment is often a maintenance practice. Their primary objective is often to thwart the accumulation of harmful particulates and sterilize the cooling tower. They basically improve the quality of raw water but for the ultimate purification experience, supplemental systems like electrodeionization and reverse osmosis systems are mandated.
➣Does the Operation of Cooling Tower Sand Filters Require Skilled Input?
Automatic cooling tower sand filters require minimal human input thanks to their automated operational interfaces and automatic backwashing functions. Skilled labor might be necessitated during installation especially if the sand filter is enormous.
However, there are manual and semi-automatic sand filters that require certain levels of human operation. Our turnkey cooling tower sand filters are plug-and-play, therefore their installation is quite uncomplicated. Their operation is equally stress-free courtesy of their PLC user interfaces.
➣How are Cooling Tower Sand Filters Different From Pressure Sand Filters?
Cooling tower sand filters are largely similar to pressure sand filters. They both utilize similar filtration media and their composition is essentially the same. Technically, cooling tower sand filters are specialized pressure sand filters ideal for industrial cooling systems.
Moreover, they both eradicate suspended solids, dust, and a broad range of undissolved particles. They are commonly exploited as pretreatment units for complex industrial water treatment systems. At NEWater, you can find both cooling tower sand filters and pressure sand filters for your exclusive application.
➣Which Types of Feed Water can be Treated Using Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Cooling tower sand filters will eradicate up to 98% of suspended solids in raw water irrespective of the water’s source or composition. Nonetheless, their productivity rate may fluctuate depending on the inlet water’s composition. Their viability in treating distinct sources of feed water is chiefly boosted by the incorporation of secondary and tertiary treatment systems.
For the ultimate treatment of seawater or brackish water, reverse osmosis is needed to eradicate the dissolved solids present in the filtered water. To effectively treat groundwater, an elaborate ion exchange system or reverse osmosis unit is needed.
➣Do You Provide Industrial Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
NEWater’s premium cooling tower sand filters are mainly specialized for industrial use. These filtration systems have characteristically high flow rates and are essentially high-volume filters. We provide both standard and customized industrial cooling tower sand filters for small and large-scale use.
Our prominent industrial cooling tower sand filters include full-flow and side-stream cooling tower sand filters. They are available in varying designs with skid-mounted cooling tower sand filters facilitating mobility. In addition, they automatically self-clean meaning they minimize operational costs.
➣Are There Automated Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Using advanced technologies, we manufacture fully automated cooling tower sand filters that abolish the demand for human operation. These sand filters automatically backwash thanks to their time-controlled modules and the accompanying digital screens can be used to inspect the backwashing process.
Automatic cooling sand filters are characteristically easy to operate owing to their unsophisticated PLC interfaces. Our engineers preassemble and preprogram the systems at our facilities thereby lessening the installation burden. They eradicate vast amounts of suspended solids thereby preventing the corrosion and scaling of your cooling tower. Consequently, they prolong the lifespan of your cooling system.
➣How Should I Clean My Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Cleaning a cooling tower sand filter is a periodic exercise necessitated to uphold the high performance of the filter system. It is primarily carried out to avert filter clogging by eradicating the buildup constituents. In cooling tower sand filters, a self-initiated backwashing process is essentially used to clean the filters.
The automatic backwashing process is initiated by programmed timers. The backwashing water is driven through the filter bed from the bottom and in some instances, air-scouring is enforced simultaneously. This broadens the sand granules subsequently causing the particles to suspend.
As the backwashing water runs through the filter bed, it captures the suspended elements and they are emitted as waste. A rinsing phase is then initiated and the rinsing water follows the same path as the backwashing water. This process is repeated until the backwashing water exhibits the desired turbidity. This video explicitly illustrates the backwash process.
➣Does Feed Water for Cooling Tower Sand Filters Necessitate Pretreatment?
The effectiveness of cooling tower sand filters can be enhanced by the deployment of appropriate pretreatment technologies. For the suspended particles to be comprehensively seized by the sand filter media, a process to aggregate the finer particles is needed.
Typically, coagulation and flocculation are the pretreatment processes deployed in cooling tower sand filters. These processes have a common end-product but their working principles are often different. Coagulation relies on chemistry alterations like pH change while flocculation is contingent upon the use of reagents.
➣How Durable Are Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
The sand filters deployed in cooling towers are characteristically long-lasting water treatment equipment capable of optimally treating cooling tower water for years. The filter is subject to wearing out over time hence periodic replacements after 4-7 years are mandated.
The lifespan of cooling tower sand filters is chiefly contingent upon the frequency of use and the raw water quality. By carrying out periodic backwashing on time, you manage to extend the lifespan of your sand filter as well as sustain its impeccable performance levels.
➣How Do You Transport Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
The transportation modes we utilize are primarily influenced by the urgency of need, cost-efficiency, delivery destination, and the size of the equipment. To facilitate the safe delivery of your cooling tower sand filter, we employ varying safety measures such as safe packaging and logical positioning.
Primarily, we utilize the following transportation modes, road, rail, sea, and air transport. With respect to the urgency of need, the delivery of smaller sand filters averages 3-7 days when we utilize air transport. In delivering conventionally enormous plants, we customarily utilize sea shipment and the turnaround time averages 2-3 months.
➣What is Your Warranty Policy on Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
To protect our customers from second-rate cooling tower sand filters, we have devised a customer-centered warranty policy. The warranty protection has a validity duration of 12 months. It covers all forms of mechanical malfunction witnessed within the stipulated period.
Human-induced breakdowns and malfunctions caused by natural disasters like floods are only viable for repairs under our discounted lifetime repair package. More information on our warranty policy is provided in our warranty cards, which are attached to every order.
➣What are the Limitations of Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Cooling tower sand filters have their renowned advantages which often overshadow their limitations. For starters, their application scope is mainly restricted to the elimination of suspended solids. The eradication of other objectionable pollutants necessitates a secondary water treatment system. Moreover, their working principle is founded on size-alienation meaning they are incapable of removing finer particles.
➣Do You Manufacture Portable Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
For decentralized cooling tower water applications, NEWater manufactures portable cooling tower sand filters. Ordinarily, we lump together all vital components of a sand filter on skid mounts.
These systems eradicate the need for installation and their setup can be completed in a few minutes. They can be customized to incorporate your desired flow rate and capacity projections. Our line of portable cooling tower filtration systems encompasses both side-stream and full-flow sand filters.
➣Where Can I Purchase Custom Repair Parts for Cooling Tower Sand Filters?
Essential components of cooling tower sand filters are subject to deterioration over time. Since the costs of replacing the entire system are astronomical, the logical thing to do is to buy custom repair parts. NEWater ensures you have direct access to these components in your time of need.
We manufacture custom spare parts such as pumps, pressure gauges, cartridge filters, and filter tanks. Additionally, we provide doorstep delivery services to over 200 countries and our turnaround timelines are impeccable. We also guarantee competitive prices and numerous after-sale services.
➣Do You Offer Technical Consultation Services?
Yes. Our specialists’ technical consultation services are inspired by our mission to adequately gratify the needs of customers. We provide free technical information and consultations on cooling tower filtration systems before and after a purchase is made.
In addition, we provide unpaid feed water testing and analysis to our prospective buyers. To access these services, you only need to get in touch with our technical team using our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +85 188-5927-5055.
➣How Can I Keep my Cooling Tower Sand Filter Safe From Dust?
Dust from the air is prone to settle on cooling towers and the integrated filter systems over time. The uncontrolled buildup of this dust can potentially lead to the growth of breeding grounds for microbial pathogens and consequently the contamination of cooling system water.
To avert the excessive accumulation of dust on cooling towers and the attached water filtration systems, periodic cleaning is obliged. Frequent sterilization of the equipment can be carried out using cleaning agents. This averts the untimely disfigurement of the cooling tower and the attached water filtration unit.