Your Dependable Cooling Tower Water Treatment Manufacturer
- Cooling tower filter system company.
- Used in a number of countries and regions.
- Purification and treatment.
- A worldwide customer base.
- 12-month warranty.
NEWater: Cooling Tower Water Treatment System Manufacturing Leaders
NEWater manufactures cooling tower sand filter system machinery, with treatment methods being determined by the chemistry of the water and the quality of the feed water. They are easily customizable according to your needs and water integrity requirements. And are highly reasonable and endurable. Send over a quote now!
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Cooling Tower Water Treatment
Our cooling tower sand filtration systems make use of compact sand filters to filter and purify water from all organic contaminants and other impurities.
We manufacture industrial support systems that are used in all manner of industries and use a variety of treatment methodologies.
We offer cooling tower filtration chemicals for cooling tower water treatment, ensuring fresh and clean water.
Your Cooling Tower Water Treatment in China
NEWater’s cooling tower filter system improves the quality of water. In a number of industrial companies cooling towers are used to ensure the efficient functioning of the company. And to ensure that it’s functioning efficiently our devices treat the water and prevent the buildup of organic contaminant growth, scale buildup, and corrosion. This increases the productivity of the plant and makes the company independent of requiring costly equipment repair and replacement.
Our cooling tower filter has allowed our company to receive multiple certifications and a number of recognitions from several institutions. Along with several patents and patents certifications, due to our labs.
Cooling Tower Item
Water cooling tower manufacturer
Cooling Tower Capacity
Less than 0.005%
Less than 65dB (A)
Cooling Tower Motor
Degree of Protection and Insulation
IP56 and F
A cooling tower is a heat exchange system that removes waste heat from process system fluids and is thus used in both commercial and industrial applications.
Cooling towers are primarily used to remove the heat absorbed in circulating cooling water systems used in natural gas processing plants, power plants, food processing plants, petroleum refineries, petrochemical plants, semiconductor plants, etc. Generally, small cooling towers handle only a few liters of water flow per minute, while the largest cooling towers can handle hundreds of thousands of liters of water per minute. NEWater can be customized to meet your water treatment needs.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
- Product Details
- System Data Sheet
- HOT FAQs
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Cooling Tower Water Treatment from NEWater
At NEWater our cooling tower filter systems are amongst the various other water treatment and water purification devices we manufacture. These include our reverse osmosis treatment systems, our deionization systems, and our wastewater treatment systems among others.
Our cooling tower sand filter system makes use of a series of water treatment technologies including water clarification, water purification or water ultra purification, water softening also referred to as ion exchange, and chemical filtration as well. Depending on the water quality any of these treatment methods may be used.
Reverse osmosis allows for the destination and purification, of water. Desalination can be caused by using ion exchange resins, to remove positively charged ions and negatively charged ions. These processes allow for the removal of all forms of impurities, including heavy metals, minerals, organic impurities, and both viral and microbial pathogens. The softening of water will also prevent there being any scale buildup, which will ensure reduced damage to the device.
Send over an email regarding our cooling tower filtration machinery and all our other water treatment devices and get an answer that will be on its way within 24 hours from our customer service team!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Cooling Tower Water Treatment
Water is unquestionably the most utilized component in industrial cooling processes. This is mainly driven by its relatively affordable costs, availability, and tolerance to high heat levels. However, cooling towers reliant on the water often necessitate cooling tower water treatment systems to elevate the quality of cooling tower feed water.
This mitigates the growth and accumulation of organics on the cooling system as well as scaling and corrosion, which will most likely decrease the performance levels and efficiency of the system. To help you understand cooling tower filtration better, our article today answers the web’s most asked questions related to processes and machinery.
- What is Cooling Tower Water Treatment?
- How Does Cooling Tower Water Treatment Work?
- Which Types of Cooling Tower Filter Systems Do You Provide?
- What Are the Chief Benefits of Cooling Tower Water Treatment?
- Why Do I Need a Cooling Tower Sand Filter System?
- Which Components Make Up a Cooling Tower Water Treatment Plant?
- What Factors Should I Consider When Purchasing a Cooling Tower Water Treatment System?
- Which Impurities Are Extracted by Cooling Tower Water Treatment Systems?
- Which Problems Are Common in Cooling Tower Filtration and How Can They Be Remedied?
➣What is Cooling Tower Water Treatment?
Cooling tower sand filter system refers to the water treatment process employed to extract damaging pollutants from water used in cooling towers.
Typically, cooling tower water treatment seeks to elevate the quality of cooling tower feed water, blowdown water, and circulation water. To augment the efficiency of cooling tower water treatment processes, we have developed specialized cooling tower water treatment equipment. These high-end systems can treat varying types of feed water and consequently generate high-quality cooling tower water.
Primarily, technologies such as ultrafiltration, media filtration, and ion exchange are employed in cooling tower water treatment. The processes regulate the iron levels, hardness levels, alkalinity, TDS, and TSS levels in your cooling tower water. NEWater manufactures premium cooling tower water treatment systems feasible with distinct cooling towers including closed-circuit cooling towers and open-circuit cooling towers.
➣How Does Cooling Tower Water Treatment Work?
Distinct water treatment processes can be employed in cooling tower water treatment. The choice of the ideal processes is primarily determined by the feed water characterization and the type of cooling tower. Nonetheless, ordinary cooling tower sand filter system plants adhere to the following treatment stages.
● Intake of makeup water.
Makeup water refers to the water that substitutes the leaked, bleeding, or evaporated water from the cooling system. Ordinarily, makeup water is sourced from conventional water sources like municipal tap water, groundwater, or treated effluent. The makeup water may necessitate treatment to extract hardness minerals and silica or to regulate its alkalinity.
After the makeup water intake, the cooling tower water is then filtered to eradicate suspended solids and remove turbidity and organic elements. The filtration process is mainly carried out using media filtration systems like cooling tower sand filters or membrane filtration systems like ultrafiltration systems. The extraction of suspended matter is essential as it helps avert membrane and ion exchange resin fouling in the latter stages.
● Ion exchange treatment.
This process is employed when your feedwater exhibits intolerable levels of hardness. Cation exchange resins are specifically used to extract the hardness minerals i.e. calcium and magnesium. They accomplish this by swapping the Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions with sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions. This process protects your cooling tower against scale buildup and corrosion.
● Chemical treatment.
Consequently, appropriate chemical reagents are injected into the water to neutralize acidity and curtail the growth of biofilms and microbes. The commonly used chemical reagents include corrosion inhibitors like bicarbonates, which regulate acidity, scale inhibitors, like phosphoric acid, which mitigate the accumulation of scale, and algaecides like bromine, which inhibit the flourishing of microbes.
● Side-stream filtration.
Side-stream filtration primarily utilizes multimedia filters to extract objectionable pollutants in systems where the cooling tower water is recirculated. These contaminants are likely to find their way into the cooling tower water through leaks or drift contamination.
● Blowdown treatment.
Blowdown treatment seeks to recover or recycle used cooling tower water using advanced technologies like reverse osmosis and water deionization. The alienated pollutants are discarded in compliance with discharge regulations, while the recovered water is reused in the cooling tower. Underneath is a tutorial explaining how cooling tower filtration works.
➣Which Types of Cooling Tower Filter Systems Do You Provide?
Cooling tower water treatment systems are sets of equipment used to eliminate fouling contaminants from water meant for cooling towers. We are renowned manufacturers of industrial water treatment systems with an extensive catalog of cooling tower water systems. Beneath are some of our most coveted cooling tower sand filter systems.
● Cooling tower sand filters.
Cooling tower sand filters are media filtration systems made up of distinct layers of sand, which trap suspended solids and remove turbidity in feed water for cooling towers. We manufacture cooling tower sand filters with varying flow rates, production capacities, and designs to accommodate distinct scales of industries.
● Multimedia filters.
In cooling tower water treatment, multimedia filters are commonly used in the side-stream filtration stage. They are characteristically composed of three or more layers of filtration media i.e. garnet, sand, and anthracite. This allows them to filter out finer constituents hence they are considered more efficient and productive than traditional sand filters.
● Ultrafiltration systems.
Ultrafiltration systems are membrane filtration systems driven by pressure to separate suspended solids and other pollutants from water. The primary filtration medium in ultrafiltration systems is semipermeable membranes with pore sizes measuring approximately 0.005–0.1 µm.
In recent years, ultrafiltration systems have overtaken media filtration systems as the preferred equipment for extracting suspended matter from water thanks to their unrivaled rejection rates and efficiency.
● Ion exchange systems.
Ion exchange water treatment systems technically eliminate dissolved ionic pollutants from water by replacing them with desirable ions. In cooling tower water treatment, they extract hardness-causing minerals, volatile metals, and chemicals. To soften cooling tower water, cation exchange resin filters charged with sodium or potassium ions are used. We manufacture
- Two-bed ion exchange systems.
- Mixed-bed ion exchange systems.
● Reverse osmosis systems.
Reverse osmosis systems are water treatment systems that extract Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water using partially porous membranes. They are reliant on pressure and are often used in the blowdown treatment of cooling water. Our cooling tower RO systems can expel up to 99.7% of dissolved solids from raw water. They also extract microbes, dissolved ions, organic compounds, and chemicals from feed water.
➣What Are the Chief Benefits of Cooling Tower Water Treatment?
Cooling tower filter system is generally a low-cost and low-risk process employed to prolong the lifespan of cooling towers and uphold their optimal performance levels. The technologies and systems currently in use are cutting-edge hence cooling tower water treatment has proliferated. The following are additional rewards of cooling tower water treatment.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your equipment by extracting impurities that may cause corrosion, scaling, or organic growth.
- It decreases your workload by eliminating the possibility of scale buildup.
- It ensures your system functions consistently at an optimum level by eradicating pollutants that might foul the system.
- It inhibits the breeding of illness-causing microorganisms in your cooling tower thereby protecting you and your staff from waterborne diseases.
- Cooling tower filtration mitigates the wastage of water by facilitating the recovery and reuse of used cooling tower water.
- It decreases system downtime by curtailing system fouling, which might arise due to scale accumulation, build-up of suspended solids, or organic growth.
➣Why Do I Need a Cooling Tower Water Treatment System?
If your industry is reliant on cooling towers, you definitely need a cooling tower filter to prevent untimely fouling. Cooling tower water treatment systems remove objectionable impurities from cooling tower feed water thereby mitigating organic growth, corrosion, and scale buildup. As such, your cooling tower continues to perform at optimal levels with minimal or zero interruptions.
In addition, they reduce the frequency of maintenance as well as the manpower needed to maintain the cooling tower. An elaborate cooling tower water system also minimizes the number of chemicals needed to treat cooling tower water. This makes cooling tower sand filter systems quite efficient in resources used and costs.
Ultimately, a cooling tower water treatment system prolongs the life expectancy of your cooling system thereby guaranteeing quick returns on investment.
➣Which Components Make Up a Cooling Tower Water Treatment Plant?
Due to the dissimilarity in cooling tower requirements and feed water characterization, Cooling tower sand filter systems are typically made of distinct components. However, most cooling tower water treatment systems share certain primary components. Underneath is a breakdown of the main components that make up a premium cooling tower water treatment system.
● Filtration unit.
Cooling tower sand filter systems comprise elaborate filtration systems, whose roles include extracting suspended solids and reducing turbidity. Typically, pressure sand filters, activated carbon filters, multimedia filters, and ultrafiltration filters are deployed.
Clarifiers are technically settling tanks that help eliminate solid constituents from liquids through the sedimentation process. In cooling tower water treatment plants, clarifiers help in water clarification and thickening.
● Ion exchange filters.
Ion exchange resin filters are typically made of cation and anion exchange resins. They eliminate ionized impurities like hardness minerals from cooling tower water. They ensure your cooling tower and other treatment systems are devoid of scale deposits.
● Chemical dosing systems.
Typical cooling tower treatment systems employ chemical treatment. They have chemical feed systems, which inject chemical regenerants into the cooling tower feed water to neutralize acidity, inhibit microbial growth, and mitigate scaling.
● Automatic monitors.
Automatic monitors are programmable control panels that allow you to control and monitor the performance of your cooling tower sand filter systems. They automatically keep track of parameters like scale accumulation, fouling, and level of corrosion.
➣What Factors Should I Consider When Purchasing a Cooling Tower Water Treatment System?
Ideally, cooling tower water filter systems are exclusively manufactured for specific cooling towers and feed water sources. Therein, a prospective buyer needs to understand the requirements of his/her cooling tower system before venturing into the market for a treatment system. Factoring the following parameters will be a good starting point for buyers seeking to procure cooling tower water treatment plants.
● Your type of cooling tower.
Ordinarily, there are three kinds of cooling towers; open-circuit, once-through, and closed-circuit cooling towers. There are cooling tower water systems developed for each type of cooling tower. To make an informed purchase, consult your manufacturer on the best system for your specific cooling tower.
● Feedwater characterization.
In water treatment, the primary determinant of the ideal water treatment process is the composition of the raw water. Establish the range of impurities in your feed water and their concentration before purchasing a cooling tower water treatment system.
● Regulations on discharge quality.
To avoid legal action, you must ensure that the quality of effluent from the cooling tower treatment plant adheres to the existing discharge laws. You should also establish if there are any accreditations needed and if your system is accredited.
● The water quality is needed by your cooling tower.
Different cooling towers ordinarily necessitate distinct grades of cooling tower water. Make certain that your preferred system delivers potable water with TDS levels, TSS levels, acidity levels, and hardness levels that match your cooling tower’s requirements.
➣Which Impurities Are Extracted by Cooling Tower Water Treatment Systems?
Cooling tower filter systems are generally customized to eliminate specified impurities and consequently generate a certain grade of water. Quite often, they employ several water treatment technologies to extract as many impurities as possible. They remove suspended matter, dust, colloids, and turbidity using media filtration e.g. multimedia filtration or ultrafiltration. They also eliminate or control the concentration of the following impurities.
- Water hardness.
- Organic matter.
- Dissolved solids.
➣Which Problems Are Common in Cooling Tower Water Filter Systems and How Can They Be Remedied?
Although cooling tower water treatment is often efficient and highly productive, there are certain hiccups experienced. Some of the hiccups can be resolved easily as we illustrate underneath.
● High blowdown amount.
If your cooling tower exhibits high Blowdown, this is most likely an indication that your cooling tower water treatment plant is inefficient. To ensure your system maintains an unproblematic amount of blowdown, you need to;
- Elevate the feedwater filtration processes.
- Improve side-stream filtration.
- Increase the cycle of concentration.
● Low Concentration cycle.
The concentration cycle technically measures the concentration of solids in the cooling tower water in comparison to those in the makeup water. A low-concentration cycle is likely to increase water usage as well as chemical consumption. To remedy this, you need to;
- Control alkalinity.
- Regulate microbial growth.
- Reducing the hardness level of your feed water as well as its silica and iron levels.