Your Reliable Manufacturer of Drinking Water Systems
- 20 years of manufacturing experience
- Compliance with international water quality standards
- Ensured environmental safeguards
- Good for your health
- Guaranteed customizability
NEWater: Your Drinking Water Systems Manufacturer in China
NEWater has been trying to bring quality Drinking Water for more than 20 years. Our excellent R&D team designs high-end Drinking water systems for different applications, producing water that meets international drinking water standards while meeting the body’s needs for mineral content.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Drinking Water Systems
One-stop Drinking Water Systems Company in China
NEWater is your preferred manufacturer of drinking water systems, outperforming the competition thanks to our superior innovation and technological development. Water is pumped under pressure through premium membranes that are partially permeable, doctoring the water to remove unwanted substances and unhealthy materials from the water, bringing you premium, healthful, high-quality water.
We use post-treatment and pre-treatment methods to remove all forms of contaminants such as organic and unwanted inorganic materials as well as viruses and microbial pathogens. Also included are different pore size sedimentation tank membranes and UV radiation treatment for disinfection. At NEWater, you can easily get a drinking water system that meets your needs.
NEWater Drinking Water System Main Components
- T.F.C.R.O membrane with 99% average salt rejection
- FRP pressure vessel; SS centrifugal pump
- Coated carbon steel frame; Sediment filter
- Product water flow meter; Concentrate regulate valve
- Pressure gauge; Pump exit regulate valve
- 380V/50HZ power supply
How NEWater Drinking Water System Works
- STEP1: Sand Filter: To filter large suspended solids such as colloids, rust, muck, and impurities, use quartz sand media with a diameter of 2-4mm.
- STEP2: Carbon Filter: Active carbon can absorb bacteria, dissolved air, odors, and color matter, among other things.
- STEP3: Softener: To generate soft water, use cation exchange resin to remove calcium, magnesium, and other minerals.
- STEP4: Security Filter: To safeguard the safety of the RO system’s entrance, use a 5-20 micron sediment cartridge filter / bag filter to remove the passing suspended solid from pre-treatment.
- STEP5: Reverse Osmosis (RO): The nanoscale RO membrane can capture inorganic salts, heavy metal ions, organic matter, colloid, bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants in the source water but not the H2O, allowing it to generate pure water.
NEWater Drinking Water System Features
- The system can continually produce water and has a high level of automation.
- Easy to operate and maintain, no need for chemicals to regenerate.
- Automatically turns on when the water level is low and turns off when the water level is high.
- The system washes the RO membranes automatically, lowering the contaminated speed of the membranes.
- Protection against water shortages for multi-stage pumps
- The product water conductivity meter can continually test water quality online.
- Low operating costs and a long service life
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Your Expert in Drinking Water Systems – NEWater
As people’s living standards improve, so does the quality of life. NEWater’s drinking water systems use advanced multi-filtration technology and RO drinking water filtration systems to bring you on-demand, high-quality drinking water.
NEWater uses activated carbon filtration to remove odors from the water that is unpleasant to drink. Secondly, our RO drinking water system produces high-quality drinking water that ensures high bacteria removal rate, salt removal rate, and effective removal of water microorganisms and viruses while having the advantages of balanced pH value, pollution-free, rich in healthy, naturally occurring minerals. It provides the human body with high-quality water while meeting the mineral requirements of the human body.
In addition, effective sanitation measures are necessary to produce safe, clean drinking water. Our equipment is effectively filtered and then sterilized by UV light making the quality more secure.
Contact us today for a free drinking water system solution.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Drinking Water Systems.
Presently, it is estimated that 771 million people across the globe struggle to access safe drinking water. This translates to one person in a group of 10. These statistics are quite staggering given that human life is chiefly dependent on drinking water.
Contamination and exhausted freshwater reservoirs are the primary causes of drinking water scarcity. However, water treatment is proving a worthy and reliable remedy to the universal freshwater undersupply. Today, we dwell on drinking water systems and their vital role in solving the global freshwater crisis.
- What is a Drinking Water System?
- Which Processes Are Used in Drinking Water Systems?
- Why Should I Acquire a Drinking Water System?
- How Much Does a Drinking Water System Cost?
- What Is The Best Drinking Water System?
- Which Contaminants Are Eliminated by Drinking Water Systems?
- How Much Water Can Drinking Water Systems Produce?
- How Do You Polish the Quality of Water from Drinking Water Systems?
- How Should I Install my Drinking Water System?
- Where Can I Purchase the Best Drinking Water System?
- Which is the Best Drinking Water System for Seawater?
➣What is a Drinking Water System?
A drinking water system is a water purification device that eradicates health hazards from raw water to provide safe and healthy drinking water. Drinking water systems have been in existence for ages but by gradually incorporating modern technologies, their output and cost-efficiency have elevated. At present, numerous drinking water systems can be deployed to treat distinct sources of feed water.
They utilize distinct water purification technologies and are customized to generate drinking water with qualities stipulated by health institutions like the WHO. Moreover, drinking water systems are manufactured in custom-made sizes and can therefore be employed in the household, commercial and industrial drinking water generation.
➣Which Processes Are Used in Drinking Water Systems?
With modern technologies, we are more equipped to fight water scarcity compared to former generations. Presently, there are numerous water treatment and purification technologies that make it possible to convert contaminated water into safe drinking water. Additionally, you can polish the quality of tap water using modern water purification processes to produce first-rate drinking water. These are the universally utilized drinking water generation processes.
● Reverse osmosis.
Generally, reverse osmosis is one of the most widely utilized water treatment processes globally. This process essentially utilizes pressure and semipermeable membranes to alienate hazardous impurities from feed water. The pressure, which is often derived from high-pressure pumps, is applied to the inlet water. Once the feed water pressure surpasses the ordinary osmotic pressure, the typical osmosis process is reversed to allow reverse osmosis water treatment.
The pressurized feed water is forced through partially permeable membranes, which practically block off dissolved matter. The perforations simultaneously permit the passage of water molecules and potable water is harvested from the permeate stream. The trapped pollutants in the concentrate stream are ejected and appropriately disposed of or treated. Here is how reverse osmosis is used in drinking water systems
● Media filtration.
Multimedia filtration and conventional sand filtration are commonly utilized in drinking water systems to eradicate turbidity, sediments, particulates, and suspended solids. The raw water is injected into the pressure vessel holding the filtration media (sand, anthracite, garnet, gravel, etc.) and as it penetrates through the media, suspended particles are seized by the porous filtration media. Sand filtration typically lowers the TSS levels to 25-50 microns while multimedia filtration decreases it to 10-25 microns.
This is probably the oldest water purification process with history showing that it was first utilized by ancient Greeks. Water distillation is a seemingly simple mechanism that can be likened to rain formation. The raw water is heated to the point of evaporation and the resulting vapor is chilled in a condenser. Water droplets are formed and harvested as distilled water devoid of ionized impurities, suspended solids, and dissolved solids.
● UV water sterilization.
Waterborne diseases are principally caused by biologically polluted water. The process of UV sterilization utilizes germicidal radiation emitted by UV lamps to halt the growth and reproduction of microbial organisms. Watch the video underneath to understand UV water sterilization better
➣Why Should I Acquire a Drinking Water System?
For communities in water-stressed regions, it is imperative to have a drinking water system. A drinking water system allows these communities to access fresh drinking water easily and on a more consistent basis. The quality of drinking water they generate is superior to conventional drinking water sources like tap water. A drinking water system also protects you and your close ones from waterborne illnesses like typhoid and cholera.
Acquiring a drinking water system is also comparatively cheaper than purchasing bottled water. It also helps preserve the environment by minimizing the amount of plastic waste discarded into the environment. Additionally, drinking water systems diversify water sources thereby averting the overexploitation of conventional freshwater sources.
➣How Much Does a Drinking Water System Cost?
The cost of a drinking water system is dependent on numerous factors such as size, purification technologies, output, and the manufacturer. As such, it is quite difficult to provide price estimates for drinking water systems. You can easily and hastily determine the actual price of a drinking water system by inquiring from NEWater. However, expect to spend anywhere between $200 and $ 4,200 to purchase and install a whole house drinking water system.
Drinking water systems also tend to accrue other expenses as they supply you with high-grade drinking water. Larger systems will demand human labor, while other operating costs include maintenance, pretreatment, feed water, and wastewater treatment. The operating costs will most likely vary depending on the purification technology employed, the properties of the feed water, and the size of the system. Ordinarily, sourcing your drinking water from drinking water systems should cost $0.10/m3 to $2.50/m3.
➣What Is The Best Drinking Water System?
If you are planning to acquire a drinking water system and you would like to purchase the best available system, you have a variety of options to choose from. Technically, it is difficult to single out certain drinking water systems as the best given that their productivity is largely dependent on the operating conditions. Below, we briefly describe some of the best drinking water systems and their preferred operating conditions.
● Reverse osmosis drinking water system.
A reverse osmosis drinking water system is a water treatment system that eradicates hazardous impurities from water using the reverse osmosis process. RO drinking water systems are pretty versatile and their prominent application fields transcend seawater desalination, well water, and tap water treatment, brackish water desalination as well as rainwater purification. Due to the thorough removal of minerals from water, RO water often demands remineralization.
● Distillation systems for drinking water.
Water distillers are productive drinking water systems that eliminate objectionable pollutants using evaporation and condensation processes. They are quite energy-intensive but their proficiency in eradicating dissolved solids and ionic contaminants makes them effective. They can be used to convert seawater, brackish water, well water, tap water, and rainwater into safe drinking water.
● UV water sterilizers.
UV water sterilizers are primarily designed to regulate the microbial count in drinking water. They consist of a UV lamp, which discharges germicidal rays that destroy the genetic code of the microorganisms. Typically, UV water disinfectants remove up to 99.99% of the hazardous microbes and can be utilized in industrial, commercial, or residential drinking water systems.
● Drinking water filters.
The removal of suspended matter, turbidity, colloids, plastics, debris, and dust from drinking water is mainly accomplished using multimedia or sand filters. Multimedia filters are characteristically made of at least three media layers (anthracite, sand, and garnet). Sand filters on the other hand are single-layered.
➣Which Contaminants Are Eliminated by Drinking Water Systems?
The processes exploited by the drinking water system determine the kind and concentration of contaminants eliminated. Therein, the deployment of drinking water systems is mostly informed by the composition and concentration of the imminent feed water. UV water sterilizers specifically remove microorganisms such as molds, fungi, bacteria, and viruses. Media filters eliminate suspended matter and turbidity while ion exchangers eradicate ionized pollutants.
Distillation and reverse osmosis drinking water systems are more complex and they eliminate a series of objectionable impurities. RO drinking water systems remove dissolved salts, minerals, metals, organic chemicals, microbial pathogens, and proteins. To eradicate unpleasant odors and tastes, activated carbon filters are needed.
➣How Much Water Can Drinking Water Systems Produce?
Drinking water systems are mainly made for household and commercial applications. Therein, we manufacture drinking water systems with varied sizes and production capacities to sufficiently capture the dissimilar demands of our multinational clientele. Customarily, the production capacity of a drinking water system is expressed as gallons per day (GPD).
Most RO drinking water systems have a standard production capacity ranging from 200 GPD to 8,000GPD. However, there are commercial RO watermakers with larger capacities of up to 42,000GPD. At NEWater, we also customize your drinking water system to produce the quantity of drinking water you require.
➣How Do You Polish the Quality of Water from Drinking Water Systems?
Drinking water must adhere to certain regulations set by public health institutions such as the World Health Organization. These guidelines dictate the TDS levels, TOCs levels, microbial count, turbidity, and pH levels. To comply with the guidelines, supplemental technologies are often necessitated. Here are several processes you can utilize to elevate the quality of your drinking water.
Remineralization simply refers to the addition of minerals to the water. This process is used to ensure your drinking water has all the vital minerals that are needed by the human body. Typically, it involves adding specified quantities of calcium and magnesium minerals back into the water. The recommended rate is ordinarily 10 mg/L for magnesium and 30 mg/L for calcium. Remineralization is used to polish RO water and deionized water.
● Activated carbon filtration.
Filtration using activated carbon filters eliminates numerous chemicals, which can harm the human body or cause unpleasant smells and tastes in the water. This process improves the quality of your water by eradicating bad smells and regulating the pH of the drinking water.
● UV water sterilization.
Disinfecting drinking water using UV water sterilizers is imperative. This process gets rid of 99.99% of harmful microbes thereby mitigating the spread of waterborne diseases. The DNA cells of the microorganisms are annihilated by germicidal radiations emitted by the UV lamps.
➣How Should I Install my Drinking Water System?
There are drinking water systems that hardly demand installation. Portable drinking water systems are generally delivered as turnkey solutions. They are pre-assembled and to get them running, you only need to plug them in and play. Small drinking water systems can be installed without the input of a professional. You will only need to refer to the attached installation manual. However, you can opt to seek the services of a plumber if you feel uncomfortable doing it by yourself.
You can also seek the professional installation services of NEWater if your drinking water system is conventionally large. Our experienced technicians will be dispatched to help you install the system at a discounted rate. Finally, you can request installation tutorials from our customer support team.
➣Where Can I Purchase the Best Drinking Water System?
To access an array of distinct drinking water systems tried and verified by numerous regulators and users, get in touch with NEWater. We are an all-around manufacturer of water treatment systems with over 20 years of experience. We independently manufacture our drinking water systems in our world-class facilities based in China. Shopping with us is quite easy and convenient given that we provide a plethora of high-quality systems and spare components all in one shop.
We are differentiated from other manufacturers by our outstanding products as well as our exemplary customer service. Shopping from us entitles you to numerous presale and after-sale services such as:
- Feedwater testing and analysis.
- Warranty protection.
- Doorstep delivery.
- Technical consultations
➣Which is the Best Drinking Water System for Seawater?
For certain communities in arid, semi-arid, and coastal regions, the only accessible source of water to them is seawater. Therein, they can only access drinking water by utilizing salt watermakers. These are essentially seawater desalination machines that effectively eradicate the dissolved salts and other impurities to produce potable water.
The most effective way to turn seawater into drinking water entails the use of reverse osmosis systems. Alternatively, distillation equipment can be employed to desalinate the seawater. Reverse osmosis drinking water systems decrease the TDS levels of seawater to <1000ppm, which is the threshold for freshwater. However, they may need to be supplemented by UV sterilizers and activated carbon filters.