Your Dependable Wastewater Evaporators Manufacturer
- Evaporators and dryers for wastewater streams.
- Effective wastewater treatment
- Fully automated operation.
- Energy cost saving.
- Perfect after-sales service.
NEWater: Waste Water Evaporation Manufacturing Leaders
NEWater provides you with simple, effective, and low-cost wastewater treatment solutions. Our wastewater evaporators have excellent waste handling capabilities and strive to minimize and recycle wastewater. We have built these devices with environmental protection standards in mind, they are easy to install and easy to program. The unit helps reduce the moisture content of wastewater and reduces the volume of waste, making it easier to handle. Contact us for the latest quote on wastewater evaporators!
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Portable Water Evaporator
Wastewater Evaporators：Reliable Solutions for Wastewater Treatment
NEWater’s evaporators for water treatment are used in a variety of applications. They are used in a variety of industries including the paper and pulp industry, electronics manufacturing industry, chemical industry, refining industry, textile industry, and, oil and gas industries among others. And allowing wastewater to be reused can reduce the need to make use of unlimited and strained natural water sources, such as rivers, lakes, and aquifers.
Our industrial evaporators here at NEWater are high-tech devices and make use of superior quality. Our wastewater evaporators are designed in our own manufacturing facilities and labs. We are recognized globally for our efficient production line. We have received multiple certifications and patent certifications for our devices.
NEWater Waste Water Evaporation Product Description
With our system, the material conveyed from the preceding stage is preheated to the boiling point temperature of the first effect evaporator ZF01 by the feed preheating system, and then enters the first effect evaporator ZF01, where it is heated and vaporized by the heating steam on both sides in the evaporator. The top set of the juice-trapping mechanism captures the small number of droplets trapped by the top and returns them to the bottom of the tank. A heating heat source is the heating chamber, which is discharged into the lower stage evaporator ZF02 from the air exit at the top of the separator.
NEWater Evaporator for Wastewater Treatment Features
- Reduced operational expenses.
- Single support elevation, minimum space required.
- Adaptable to a wide range of corrosion-resistant building materials.
- It’s possible to control it with an instrument.
- The operation, start-up, and shutdown simplicity.
- Creates a narrow crystal size distribution, making drying and caking simpler.
- With substantial changes in manufacturing, product size fluctuates only marginally.
NEWater Wastewater Evaporators Characteristics
- The inside pipes are mirror polished seamless sanitary pipes, so the material is difficult to adhere to all of the pipes, but it is easy to clean;
- High concentration ratio: use falling film evaporation, which allows the substance liquid with a higher viscosity to flow and evaporate easily, making it difficult to scale. With a short concentration period, the concentration ratio can approach 1:5.
- Can be designed into various technological processes based on the diverse properties of the materials, as well as equipped with an automatic control system based on the needs of different users.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Wastewater Evaporators from NEWater
At NEWater our company produces Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment and provides a simple and efficient method of wastewater minimization. It is a cost-effective method of wastewater treatment rather than having to lug the waste to disposal sites, which makes a considerable dent in your budget as a company.
Our portable water evaporators make use of a process that is driven by the heat being transferred from steam across a metallic surface, which transfers the heat. This heat causes vaporization of the solvent, in this case mainly water, and this allows for the concentration of the solute to be increased. The vapors may then be condensed and reused.
The condensed water can be treated and purified further by either using reverse osmosis technology, which employs high-tech semi-permeable membranes and high-capacity pumps, and they may also be deionized using cationic and anionic exchange resins so that the turbidity and conductance of the water are reduced.
We also provide you with solar wastewater evaporators. To customize the most cost-effective wastewater treatment evaporator, please call or email NEWater.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment.
Environmental protection efforts have gone a notch higher thanks to the enactment of stringent wastewater quality and disposal laws. This has consequently elevated the demand for wastewater treatment technologies as enterprises seek to avoid legal penalties for contravening discharge regulations. Providers of industrial evaporators have equally stepped up their game, resulting in numerous, high-level equipment capable of treating distinct forms of effluent.
This article primarily dwells on wastewater evaporators, their strengths, and their ideal application fields.
- What is an Evaporator for Wastewater Treatment?
- How do Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment Function?
- What Are the Benefits of Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment?
- Do You Manufacture Different Types of Wastewater Evaporators?
- What Are the Primary Application Fields of Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment?
- How Much Does Wastewater Evaporation Cost?
- Which Technologies Can Be Used to Supplement Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment?
- What Is the Production Capacity of Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment?
- What Qualities Should I Look for When Buying Wastewater Evaporators?
➣What is an Evaporator for Wastewater Treatment?
An industrial evaporator is a set of equipment used to extract water from domestic or industrial effluent through evaporation. As wastewater treatment systems, they separate impurities from water by converting water into vapor. This leaves a residue of solid waste or dried sludge in the heating chamber. Wastewater evaporators significantly shrink the volume and weight of your waste by extracting water.
Quite often, they are deployed as sludge drying or dewatering equipment. Evaporators for wastewater treatment utilize varying sources of energy including fossil fuels, electricity and solar energy, and hot air. For optimal wastewater treatment, they are often deployed in tandem with other wastewater treatment systems such as activated sludge plants or membrane bioreactor systems.
Furthermore, we manufacture wastewater evaporators with varied capabilities, production capacities, and operation modules to accommodate all wastewater treatment applications. Our evaporators are elaborately designed to facilitate energy efficiency, attain zero liquid discharge levels, and allow wastewater reclamation.
➣How do Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment Function?
Evaporation is the primary technology employed by evaporators for wastewater treatment. It is a simple yet highly resourceful mechanism that separates water from solid waste by turning the water into vapor. Evaporation takes advantage of the variations in boiling points among distinct components. Since water has a relatively lower boiling point, it converts into steam leaving a residue of solid contaminants like dissolved salts, metals, suspended solids, etc.
The evaporation process has been likened to the natural process that generates rain. Wastewater evaporators, however, utilize thermodynamics as well as mass transfer to optimally shrink the water content in liquid waste. The wastewater evaporation process commences with the transfer of the wastewater solution to the treatment tank. The wastewater is then driven into the evaporator with the help of a feed pump.
The heating process is initiated and it is often carried out directly or indirectly. In indirect wastewater evaporators, a surface is first heated, then the wastewater is subjected to the heated surface. On the flip side, direct wastewater evaporators are configured to heat the wastewater directly. Most evaporators rely on heated steam or air, which is generated by the heat exchanger.
Consequently, the air is injected into the evaporator tank to aid in the heating process and extract the generated vapor. The resulting vapor can be condensed to generate liquid water, recycled using the heat exchanger, or released into the atmosphere. A residue of solid waste or dried sludge is left behind. Learn about the working principles of a falling film wastewater evaporator by watching the following video.
➣What Are the Benefits of Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment?
The incorporation of evaporators into wastewater treatment was a major breakthrough in the search for cost-efficient wastewater treatment and disposal technologies. Over the years, wastewater evaporation technologies and machinery have undergone gradual improvement consequently providing state-of-the-art systems that can be exploited in varying wastewater treatment applications.
Beneath, we are going to briefly state the primary rewards that arise from utilizing modern wastewater evaporators.
- They are manufactured using first-rate, non-corrosive material, which allows them to treat aggressive wastewater.
- They are highly automated hence their operation is quite unsophisticated.
- They can be customized to sufficiently gratify your requirements.
- Wastewater evaporators have a low carbon footprint.
- Unlike solar evaporation beds, wastewater evaporators are much more economical in space.
- The investment cost is affordable and their operational costs are comparatively low.
- Their energy consumption rate is low and efficient.
➣Do You Manufacture Different Types of Wastewater Evaporators?
NEWater’s clientele cuts across varying industries and enterprises, which generate different kinds of wastewater. Therein, we manufacture distinctively designed wastewater evaporators to gratify the dissimilar demands of our heterogeneous customer base. Here is a brief illustration of our diverse array of evaporators for wastewater treatment.
● Multiple effect evaporators.
Multiple-effect evaporators for wastewater treatment are generally characterized by the presence of multiple vessels (two or more). The vessels, which are also known as effects, are maintained at different pressure points. Ordinarily, the pressure decreases successively from one vessel to the next. The vapor from the first effect is moved to the subsequent effect and the heat generated is utilized to initiate heating in the following vessel.
● Mechanical vapor recompression (MVR) evaporators.
MVR wastewater evaporators typically compress the vapor generated using jet ejectors, blowers, or compressors. They have heat exchangers, which condense the vapor and the resulting heat is utilized to evaporate the water in the adjacent stage. Mechanical vapor compressors are ideal for large-scale wastewater evaporation.
● Thin-film evaporators.
Thin-film wastewater evaporators are particularly designed to treat effluent that is sensitive to extremely high temperatures. In thin-film evaporators, the incoming wastewater is placed above the heated sector before being uniformly distributed by the rotor above the inner surface. Optimum heat flux is attained as the wastewater penetrates downwards as the rotor speed creates turbulent flow.
● Atmospheric evaporators.
Atmospheric wastewater evaporators are known for discharging the evaporated water into the atmosphere directly. They do not condense the generated vapor hence they hardly reuse energy. This makes them quite energy-intensive, especially when compared to other wastewater evaporators.
● Forced circulation evaporators.
Forced circulation evaporators are made of three primary components; the circulation pump, a heat exchanger, and a separator. The wastewater is heated in the exchanger before being sent to the separator. They are immune from clogging and corrosion and can run for extended periods.
➣What Are the Primary Application Fields of Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment?
Evaporators for wastewater treatment are highly versatile systems whose areas of application transcend various industries. Underneath, we are going to discuss the distinct industries that are highly reliant on wastewater evaporators.
● Pharmaceutical industries.
The waste product generated when manufacturing pharmaceutical products is often highly concentrated and quite harmful. As such, pharmaceutical wastewater must be treated prior to disposal. Wastewater treatment systems used to treat pharmaceutical effluent include wastewater evaporators and activated sludge plants.
● Metal finishing.
Wastewater from metal finishing facilities contains chelating agents, which are characteristically hard to treat. Wastewater evaporators offer cost-efficient solutions to metal-finishing wastewater. They also help metal finishing industries comply with discharge laws and policies.
● Food industry.
Food industries generally produce varying kinds of wastewater. Although most of the effluent is non-toxic, it often harbors biochemical oxygen demand. In addition, impurities such as dissolved organics need to be extracted prior to disposal. Wastewater evaporators accomplish this efficiently and economically.
● Paint production industries.
Water-based paints have water as an essential ingredient while the production of oil-based paints necessitates water to cool ball mills. Therein, the resulting waste product from paint production industries contains wastewater and other impurities. Evaporators for wastewater treatment get rid of the harmful pollutants in the wastewater. Other application fields include;
➣How Much Does Wastewater Evaporation Cost?
The use of evaporation as a wastewater treatment mechanism continues to surge upward courtesy of its low investment and operational costs. Investing in a high-quality wastewater evaporator is at present quite inexpensive. The cutting-edge breakthroughs made in manufacturing technologies have massively contributed to the emergence of affordable water treatment systems. NEWater particularly offers some of the market’s best prices on all wastewater evaporators. To access price quotations, send us an inquiry via our website.
The operational costs of wastewater evaporation have similarly shrunk in recent years. This has primarily been a result of energy recovery technologies. Contemporary wastewater evaporators recycle the heat generated by vaporized water thereby lowering power consumption. Examples of such evaporators include forced circulation evaporators, multiple effect evaporators, and mechanical vapor recompression evaporators.
Other expenses incurred in operationalizing a wastewater evaporator include human labor, maintenance, and post-treatment. Cumulatively, the average cost of evaporating wastewater ranges from $0.01 – $0.02 per gallon. This is considering that you use a mechanical vapor recompression evaporator and energy is charged at $0.10/kWh. Differences in operating costs may arise due to dissimilarities in wastewater, desired water content level, and operational scale.
➣Which Technologies Can be Used to Supplement Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment?
To comprehensively treat wastewater, you will need to assimilate numerous wastewater treatment technologies. Underneath, we look at some of the wastewater treatment processes that can be used in tandem with wastewater evaporators to generate effluent of higher quality.
● Activated sludge treatment.
Activated sludge treatment is a widely-utilized biological wastewater treatment process. It entails blowing air, specifically oxygen into raw wastewater to encourage the propagation of microorganisms. This process is known as aeration. The microorganisms (bacteria and protozoa) subsequently break down all biodegradable organics in the digestion chamber.
Activated sludge treatment is mainly used in municipal wastewater treatment plants and it is highly revered for its cost-efficiency, simplicity, and reliability.
● Membrane bioreactor (MBR) treatment.
Membrane bioreactor treatment is one of the most advanced wastewater treatment technologies at present. Technically, it combines biological wastewater treatment with membrane filtration thereby increasing efficiency and productivity. Typically, activated sludge treatment is employed as the biological treatment technology while microfiltration or ultrafiltration is deployed to filter out suspended solids. This process can be employed in two distinct configurations; submerged and immersed configurations.
● Ion exchange.
Ion exchange is often utilized in wastewater treatment to eliminate dissolved ions. The process extracts ionic pollutants by exchanging them with non-pollutant ions like hydrogen (H+) and hydroxyl (OH-). The ion exchange water treatment systems used in wastewater treatment contain anion exchange resins and cation exchange resins. The non-pollutant hydroxyl ions are accommodated by the anion exchange resins while the non-objectionable hydrogen ions are held by the cation exchange resin.
● UV water sterilization.
Ultraviolet water sterilization is a water disinfection process that inactivates objectionable microorganisms like bacteria and viruses using germicidal rays. The germicidal radiation attacks the DNA of the microorganisms and destroys them thereby cutting short further reproduction. In wastewater treatment, sterilization is often employed in the post-treatment phase. The process is chemical-free and can extract 99.99% of unwanted microorganisms.
➣What Is the Production Capacity of Evaporators for Wastewater Treatment?
The production capacity of a wastewater evaporator measures the amount of wastewater the system can treat over an hour or day. Ordinarily, it is measured as the number of liters or gallons per hour or day (LPH or GPD). We are aware that our customer base transcends small, medium, and large-scale enterprises, hence we manufacture evaporators with distinct production capacities. Customizing the size of the wastewater evaporator technically adjusts the evaporator’s production capacity.
Our standard evaporators for wastewater treatment are available in volumes ranging from 200 to 100,000 GPD. We manufacture high-volume evaporators on a per-order basis. Therefore, you can rest assured, NEWater will provide you with a wastewater evaporator capable of fulfilling your production demands.
➣What Qualities Should I Look for When Buying Wastewater Evaporators?
Having looked at some of the diverse wastewater evaporators available in the current market, you can see why purchasing one can be quite confusing. As a customer-centered manufacturer and supplier, we have implemented numerous policies that save our customers the hassle of searching for wastewater evaporators. We offer free technical consultation services and guide our clients throughout the purchasing process. Here are some of the qualities we advise our customers to look for when procuring evaporators for wastewater treatment.
Determine if the evaporator’s production range satisfies your production demands. When evaluating the evaporator’s production capacity, look at its size, design, and loading-up capacity.
● Construction material.
The construction material of a good wastewater evaporator should be able to tolerate even the most aggressive discharge. High-quality material like stainless steel is resistant to rust and can withstand high-temperature levels.
● Level of automation.
Determine if the evaporator is fully automatic, semi-automatic, or manual. Wastewater evaporators with fully automated functions are easier to operate, do not necessitate much manpower, and are quite efficient. You can also consider the evaporators;
- Source of energy and power supply option.
- Projected investment and operating costs.