Your Pioneer Hard Water Filter for Car Washing Manufacturer in China
- Multiple-filtration process and superior resin.
- Prevent visible car washing spots.
- Eliminates any hazardous components in water.
- Fitted to your unique specifications.
- Group of competent professionals.
NEWater: Your Reliable Hard Water Filter for Car Washing Provider in China
NEWater has spent years refining its products and services to satisfy the demands of our customers worldwide. Our technical experts work together to create your customized product and exceed your business needs. NEWater’s hard water filter is an effective filtering system that is easy to install and eliminates solids such as calcium and magnesium from hard water. This ensures that no apparent car washing spots remain, preserving the vehicle’s paint and reducing upkeep. Our customer support professionals are available to answer your questions.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Car Washing Water Filter
Trusted Hard Water Filter for Car Washing Manufacturer in China
With several water filters on the market, choosing the best and most efficient one should be properly considered. NEWater has been a market leader in water treatment solutions for over 20 years, offering you high-quality products and exceptional service. NEWater’s spot-free car wash filter is a useful tool to reduce harmful elements in water and so preserve your car’s exterior.
We thoroughly evaluate your raw data to provide the optimum solution for your industry’s hard water filter specifications. You can rely on our research & design and engineering experts to guide you with your innovative car-washing water filter. You may be confident that all our products are inventive, economical, powerful, and long-lasting.
NEWater Hard Water Filter for Car Washing Features
- 5-micron filter to remove water impurities.
- Reduces the occurrence of water stains caused by air-dried minerals.
- Fits any standard ¾” hose thread.
- Ideal use for car washing, window washing, and fence cleaning.
- Customized to fit common pressure washers.
NEWater Hard Water Filter for Car Washing Advantages
- The multiple filtration system with premium resin efficiently reduces hazardous elements and sediments in the water.
- Ensure efficient car cleaning and avoid visible watermarks.
- It is simple to use, install, and lightweight.
- Its latest design prolongs the service life and storage life.
- Efficient solution for lowering maintenance and operational expenditure.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Hard Water Filter for Car Washing
NEWater is committed to developing a variety of reliable, efficient, and economical filtration products to provide you with a comprehensive and extensive range of water filtration products. Our Hard Water Filter effectively removes large particles of contaminants, including red nematodes, suspended hair, rust deposits and more. It also absorbs residual chlorine and organic matter, removes heavy metals such as lead and cadmium, and reduces the hardness of water to provide clean, clean water for the car wash industry.
To ensure that your product is of the best quality and meets your specifications, we offer one-on-one processing with our team of experts. Our hard water filters for car washes are highly configurable and remove all hazardous compounds and sediments from your water. Our latest multi-filtration system ensures that there are no visible watermarks on the surface of the vehicle, thus protecting the paintwork, and the cartridges we use have a long life and reduce operating costs by 30%.
If you have any questions about hard water filters for car washes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Hard Water Filters for Car Washing.
Using hard water in cleaning applications can be very uninspiring and a cause of headaches. The water is known for leaving limescale deposits on pipes and its negative reaction with cleaning detergents. When used to clean cars, motorbikes, or boats, hard water often leaves hideous stains and spots, which can be an eyesore.
Since most of the water fetched from underground and surface water reservoirs contains varying levels of hardness, numerous technologies have been developed to extract the hardness-causing minerals. In today’s article, we extensively discuss hard water filters, their elaborate technologies, and their massive role in car washing.
- What is a Hard Water Filter for Car Washing?
- How Do Hard Water Filters for Car Washing Function?
- Which Are the Best Hard Water Filters for Car Washing?
- Why Do I Need a Hard Water Filter for Car Washing?
- How Do You Regenerate Ion Exchange Filters for Car Washing?
- Which Factors Should I Consider When Buying Hard Water Filters for Car Washing?
- Which Pollutants do Car Wash Hard Water Filters Expel from Water?
- Which Media Filters Can Be Used to Supplement Hard Water Filters for Car Washing?
➣What is a Hard Water Filter for Car Washing?
A hard water filter for car washing is a car wash water filtration unit deployed to expel hardness minerals from hard water. Hard water is typically defined as water harboring high volumes of minerals such as calcium and magnesium. For car wash facilities, it is extremely important to use softened water rather than hard water since hard water leads to extravagant usage of detergents, hideous spots, and limescale accumulation.
In the modern era, we are blessed with multiple hard water filtration systems and technologies. Production technologies have evolved significantly and consequently lowered the cost of hard water filters while elevating their efficiency and productivity. Some of the most popular hard water filters available in modern markets include ion exchange systems, nanofiltration filter systems, and reverse osmosis membrane filters.
At NEWater, we have amassed extensive craftsmanship over the past 20 years in manufacturing soft water filters for car washing. Our outstanding systems are characterized by their high productivity, efficiency, longevity, and dependability. They are customized together with befitting pretreatment units to optimize compatibility with your specific application.
➣How Do Hard Water Filters for Car Washing Function?
The varying types of hard water filters for car washing provided across the world, employ distinct water softening processes to expel the hardness-causing minerals. The distinct processes attain varying results but are all quite effective. Let us look at the primary water softening technologies currently in use;
● Ion exchange filtration.
Ion exchange filtration is the most utilized water softening technology. The hardness-causing ions, particularly magnesium (Mg2+) and calcium (Ca2+) are technically substituted by the less-objectionable potassium (K+) or sodium (Na+) ions. The hard water, which can be well water, or tap water is fed into a mineral tank made comprising a cation exchange resin. The active sites of the cation exchange resin are negatively charged or anionic.
This means that they have a high affinity for the positively charged calcium and magnesium ions. The hardness ions are subsequently exchanged for Na+ or K+ ions resulting in softened water. After some time, the cation exchange filter is regenerated to expel the seized hardness ions and restore the optimum softening capacity. This video will help you gain an in-depth understanding of ion exchange water softening.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is an elaborate water purification process mainly used to extract total dissolved solids (TDS). It also eliminates nearly all minerals including magnesium and calcium, which are the genesis of water hardness. Reverse osmosis is a pressure-backed process that uses semipermeable membranes to alienate numerous impurities from water.
It is therefore heavily utilized in car wash enterprises to treat varying forms of feed water. Its isolated use to soften hard water is however not very popular. This is because the hardness minerals are likely to degrade the membranes and leave limescale deposits on other components.
Nanofiltration is another filtration process that utilizes semipermeable membranes and pressure to expel objectionable constituents. Nanofiltration is however suited to removing divalent and trivalent ions such as calcium and magnesium hence it is often exploited to soften water. The membrane porosity size of nanofiltration membranes (0.001 microns) is relatively larger than that of RO membrane filters (0.0001 microns). This means that lesser pressure is necessitated during nanofiltration (50-150 psi).
➣Which Are the Best Hard Water Filters for Car Washing?
Continuous innovations in recent years have granted us a wide pool of hard water filters for pressure washers. You can now choose your ideal hard water filter from a pool of vast, high-quality filter systems. Beneath, we discuss the world’s most effective soft water filters for car washing.
● Ion exchange filters (softeners).
Ion exchange filters customized for water softening are only equipped with a cation exchange filter. The resin of ion exchange water softeners is primarily charged with sodium (Na+) ions but potassium (K+) ions are also worthy alternatives. As their name suggests, they exchange the hardness ions (Ca2+ and Mg2+) ions with Na+ or K+ ions. Ion exchanger filters demand frequent regeneration to dislodge the seized hardness ions and restore the optimal presence of non-objectionable ions.
● Membrane softeners.
Membrane softeners are membrane-based filtration units such as nanofiltration and reverse osmosis systems used to eradicate calcium and magnesium. Nanofiltration filter systems are, however, more suited to water softening than reverse osmosis systems. This is mainly because reverse osmosis membranes are highly susceptible to fouling caused by the hardness of minerals. In addition to softening hard water, nanofiltration filters also expel small quantities of dissolved salts, organic compounds, and waterborne viruses.
➣Why Do I Need a Hard Water Filter for Car Washing?
Pressure washer hard water filters are mainly installed in car wash entities whose water supply suffers from water hardness. The water supply can be municipal tap water, river water, groundwater, or even lake water. These water softener systems extract the mineral compounds responsible for the extreme water hardness ultimately producing hard water. When washing your car or a client’s car, the end goal is to have a sparkling car with no hideous spots or marks.
This is easily achieved when you use soft water or deionized water. A car washing water filter is also likely to elevate the effectiveness of washing detergents like soap thereby saving on production costs. The soft water generated tends to be more friendly to metallic surfaces, unlike hard water. This mitigates premature damages and extends the lifespan of valuable apparatuses. Underneath are some additional benefits of portable soft water car wash systems.
- They lower the maintenance costs of the pressure washer and other essential equipment.
- They facilitate spot-free cleaning thereby leading to happy clients.
- They are durable and can operate optimally for approximately 10 years.
- They also extract iron traces (up to 5 mg/L).
➣How Do You Regenerate Ion Exchange Filters for Car Washing?
For ion exchange water filters, regeneration is an essential process that must be undertaken periodically to boost the filter’s performance levels. Technically, regeneration is a recharge process that seeks to drive out trapped suspended solids and hardness ions from the resin and consequently restore sodium or potassium ions. Ordinarily, sodium chloride or potassium chloride is used to recharge the cation exchange filter. Beneath, we walk through the varying stages of cation exchange filter regeneration.
To begin with, water is driven across the resin from bottom to top so as to force out the imprisoned suspended solids. The backwash water inflates the resin consequently leaving the trapped solids afloat. The floating solids are ejected together with the backwash water. During this stage, the disarranged resin beads are also rearranged.
● Brine draw.
A brine solution containing sodium chloride or potassium chloride is drawn from the brine tank and flushed across the cation exchange resin. This process drives out the hardness ions constrained in the resin beads, consequently substituting them with Na+ or K+ ions.
● Slow rinse.
The slow rinse process ideally involves pumping clean water through the resins to expel surplus brine from the brine draw process. The clean water is injected at a relatively low flow rate to permit optimum rinsing.
● Fast rinse.
To conclude the regeneration process, fresh water is flushed through the resins at a relatively high flow rate. Typically, the final rinse can take approximately 20-50 minutes. The quality of water exiting the water softener should signal when to conclude the fast rinse process.
➣Which Factors Should I Consider When Buying Hard Water Filters for Car Washing?
When procuring a spot free car wash filter, you need to deliberate on numerous factors to ensure that you end up with the perfect system. One of the factors is the credibility of the manufacturer. A credible and certified manufacturer such as NEWater, guarantees quality products, high-level customer service, and impeccable after-sale services. The following are additional factors for your consideration.
● What is the water’s hardness level?
The concentration of calcium and magnesium in different feed water tends to vary. It is advisable to test the level of your feed water’s hardness before purchasing a hard water filter. This also helps determine if there is a need for a pre-treatment filter.
● What Volume of softened water do you need?
Assessing the filter’s size and capacity is a priority. Ensure that your preferred hard water filter has a capacity that matches your quantity demands. For instance, if you need 500 liters of soft water per hour, the filter should have a production capacity of at least 500 LPH.
● What quality of water is generated?
Ensure that the pressure washer hard water filter you opt for generates potable water that meets or surpasses your quality demands. This will also help determine if you need a post-treatment system.
● What are the investment and operating costs?
Budgeting in advance is essential. You can avoid future financial setbacks by adequately assessing the possible investment and operational costs of your ideal hard water filter. We provide quotations for distinct water treatment systems upon inquiry and our technicians can help you project the expected operational and maintenance costs.
➣Which Pollutants do Car Wash Hard Water Filters Expel from Water?
Car wash hard water filters are chiefly designed to soften hard water to ultimately allow for spotless car washing. They accomplish this by flushing out minerals that cause water hardness i.e. calcium and magnesium. However, the range and magnitude of impurities extracted by the hard water filters for car washing depend on the softening process employed.
For instance, ion exchange water filters ordinarily extract positively charged minerals like magnesium (Mg2+), iron (Fe2+), and calcium (Ca2+). Nanofiltration filter systems eliminate multivalent ions like iron, magnesium, and calcium as well as viruses and small traces of dissolved salts.
Reverse osmosis filter systems are more diversified in terms of the impurities they flush out of water. They extract nearly all minerals, dissolved salts, metals, living microorganisms, and organic compounds. If you intend to remove more impurities, you can supplement your soft water filter for car washing with other water purification systems.
➣Which Media Filters Can Be Used to Supplement Hard Water Filters for Car Washing?
The range of contaminants filtered out by hard water filters for car washing is typically constrained. This necessitates the assimilation of pretreatment and/or post-treatment systems to supplement the hard water filters, especially if the feed water quality is poor. Underneath are examples of supplemental systems that can help you get the best out of your hard water filter for a pressure washer.
Activated carbon filters are chiefly specialized to extract organic chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), herbicides, and chlorine from water. Their working principle is centered on adsorption and they can be deployed as pre and post-filters.
Multimedia filters are intelligently designed to expel dust particles, colloids, and suspended solids from feed water. Additionally, they lessen the turbidity levels and are quite effective compared to traditional single-media filters. Multimedia filters often comprise a sand layer, an anthracite layer, and a garnet layer laid out according to porosity size and specific gravity.
● Membrane filters.
Membrane filters are mainly pressure-backed filtration systems that filter out undesirable elements using partially permeable membranes. There are four primary membrane filter systems differentiated by membrane pore size and impurities extracted. They can be incorporated into car wash water treatment systems as preliminary treatment units, primary purifiers, or post-treatment units. They include;