Your Reliable Industrial Deionized Water System Manufacturer
- Tailored solutions to your specific needs.
- Innovative ion resin deionization system for industrial applications.
- No maintenance, durable, and are reasonably priced.
- Removes various unwanted cations and anions
- Various types for many applications
NEWater: Your Trusted Industrial Deionized Water System Provider
NEWater’s industrial deionization systems can produce varying degrees of purification. We can customize and provide you with deionization systems of different capacities to meet the deionized water needs of different industries with the most economical solutions. Our professional engineers will select the right deionized water system and services for you based on equipment operating scenarios, influent water quality, water production needs, and other factors. Send an inquiry now!
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Industrial Deionized Water System
Industrial Deionized Water System | Water Deionizer System
NEWater is China’s leading supplier of industrial deionized water systems. We provide you with the best quality desalinators that are renowned across the world, removing all ions from the water and reducing the dissolved solids content in your water. At the same time, our products support distribution in different countries, and we work with you to expand the industrial water treatment market.
Our industrial deionized water systems are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards, all with factory inspection reports, ensuring you get a durable, high quality, and ecologically responsible product. For more than two decades, we have been innovating to provide you with efficient products and solutions for your requirements with the assistance of professional engineers, saving you nearly 50% of your budget.
NEWater Industrial Deionized Water System Features
- Two-bed demineralizers with a solid base anion.
- Easy installation and minimizes expenditures.
- Groundwater inlet and deionized water outlet.
- Auto-shutdown technology with a 120V power source (customizable).
- Superior quality ion exchange resin.
- Straightforward, adaptable design, corrosion resistance features.
NEWater Industrial Deionized Water System Advantages
- Energy-saving with automatic shut-off technology.
- Convenient, easy installation features.
- Modern ion exchange to eradicate minerals from water.
- Lower operational expenditures.
- Alignment to Industrial Standards.
- Superior product durability designed for long-term use.
- Downtime is minimized.
- Paint, Chemicals, Cosmetics Manufacturing Industry.
- Electronics, Plating Manufacturing Industry.
- Textile Manufacturing Industry.
- Glass Production Industry.
- Pharmaceutical Facilities.
- Research and development Industry.
- Ice plants, Food/Beverage Industry.
- Hospitality/Resorts Industry.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Industrial Deionized Water System
NEWater provides Deionized Water System solutions by producing products that adhere to international standards for industrial applications. NEWater industrial deionized water systems are widely utilized in industrial, biotechnology, and the health care industries which helps in minimizing expenditures by 30%. Our products are customized to your system specifications to assist in the removal of suspended particles through our innovative ion exchange process, which neutralizes the raw water to generate pure demineralized water.
Every single product from NEWater has the highest production technology and cutting-edge design features, as well as an ISO9001-2000 quality management system that is sophisticated in terms of production equipment and facilities. Our expert engineers will ensure that you receive a Deionized Water System that is personalized to your unique needs and is protected by a one-year warranty and lifetime maintenance. Our friendly Customer service representatives are available around the clock to assist you with your inquiries.
If you require a NEWater industrial water deionizer system, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Industrial Deionized Water Systems.
Industries involved in the production of sensitive products such as pharmaceutical products and chemicals necessitate a unique kind of purified water to evade contamination. The water, which is often referred to as deionized or demineralized water, can only be generated using specialized water purification technologies. The technologies are customizable, which allows for the generation of specific purity levels as per the user’s demands. In this article, we are going to shed more light on industrial deionized water systems, the technologies they exploit, and the industries they serve.
- What is an Industrial Water Deionizer System?
- How Does an Industrial Deionized Water System Work?
- What Are the Main Pros of Industrial Water Deionizer Systems?
- Where Are Industrial Deionized Water Filtration Systems Mainly Used?
- What is the Cost of Industrial Demineralization Systems?
- Which Types of Industrial Water Deionizer Systems Do You Provide?
- Which Pollutants Are Extracted by Industrial Deionized Water Filtration Systems?
- What is the Best Post-Treatment System for Industrial Water Deionizer Systems?
- How Do You Regenerate an Industrial Deionized Water Systems?
➣What is an Industrial Deionized Water System?
An industrial deionized water system is a water purification unit specialized for industrial use that extracts ionic impurities using ion-exchange processes. Deionized water systems generate a unique version of purified water often referred to as demineralized or deionized water. This is essentially water stripped off virtually all dissolved ions. Deionized water is an essential component in varying industrial processes including pharmaceutical manufacturing, laboratory experimentation, and food processing.
Contemporary water deionization systems function by exploiting the ion exchange process. Pollutant ions are expelled by being exchanged for less-objectionable ions by ion exchange resins. In most industrial water purification applications, water deionizers are supplemented by other water purification equipment. For instance, the reverse osmosis di water system integrates a reverse osmosis system and a water deionizer for elevated water purification.
NEWater has built a positive reputation over the past 20 years by manufacturing and supplying first-rate water deionizers. Our industrial deionizer systems are intelligently crafted using high-quality materials and technologies by our proficient engineers. They are extremely effective, economical, stress-free to operate, and can regenerate automatically.
➣How Does an Industrial Demineralization System Work?
Water deionizer systems essentially function by substituting dissolved ions in water with non-objectionable ions. This purification process is known as deionization or demineralization and it is accomplished using ion exchange resins. The deionization process flow can however vary depending on the configuration of the deionization equipment. Underneath, we are going to look at the deionization processes undertaken by dual-bed deionizers and mixed-bed deionizers.
● Dual-bed deionization.
In dual-bed deionization, the positive and negative ionic impurities are extracted in separate vessels. The inlet water is initially passed through a cation exchange resin, whereby the positive ions in the water are attracted to the high-affinity negatively charged active sites. Consequently, the resin beads discharge hydrogen (H+) ions to replace the departed cations.
The water from cation exchange resin is then channeled to the pressure vessel housing the anion exchange resin. Here, the positively charged active sites with a high affinity for negative ions attract the anionic pollutants. The exchange resin beads subsequently emit hydroxyl (OH-) ions to substitute the displaced anions.
● Mixed-bed deionization.
The deionization process in mixed-bed deionizers occurs in a single di exchange tank. The pressure vessel characteristically holds both the anion and cation exchange resins. The incoming raw water is passed through a blend of cation and anion exchange resin beads, which simultaneously swap the positive and negative ions with H+ and OH- ions respectively. Mixed-bed deionization often exhibits higher deionization rates and can be utilized to post-treat deionized water from two-bed deionizers.
It is imperative to maintain electrical neutrality in the water hence monovalent ions are replaced with one non-pollutant ion. Divalent ions are substituted by two non-objectionable ions. Take a look at how water deionizer systems function by clicking the following link.
➣What Are the Main Pros of Industrial Deionized Water Systems?
The installation of deionized water systems in various industries continues to proliferate exponentially. This is mainly attributed to the elevated performance levels and cost-efficiency of modern industrial water deionizers. Modern deionizers generally produce first-rate deionized water, which is ideal for varying applications like pharmaceutical manufacturing.
The resulting demineralized water is referred to as true water blank since it lacks a characterization of its own. Therein, it can be used in sensitive products without the risk of contamination. The following are additional benefits reaped from rightfully exploiting industrial water deionizer systems.
- They extract virtually all ionic contaminants to produce elite deionized water characterized by higher resistivity (>1 MΩ-cm).
- They also eliminate hardness-causing minerals thereby preventing the buildup of scale on metal surfaces.
- They regenerate automatically.
- They are flexible and can be customized to generate specific grades of purified water.
- Their maintenance and operational costs are comparatively low.
➣Where Are Industrial Water Deionizer Systems Mainly Used?
The growth of industrialization has sparked a massive demand for water purification systems across the globe. This is because modern industries such as cosmetics, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies necessitate stringently purified water to function efficiently. Industrial deionized water systems can be exploited differently in distinct industries to attain different results. They can be used to purify water for general industrial use, eliminate hardness minerals to prevent scaling and in wastewater treatment.
As a customer-driven manufacturer, we are privy to the distinctiveness of our client’s demands concerning water deionization systems. As such, we manufacture dissimilar types of equipment specialized differently to perform optimally in distinct applications. Furthermore, we manufacture customized deionizers designed according to the client’s demands. Here are the popular application fields of industrial water deionizer systems.
- Food processing industries.
- Cooling towers.
➣What is the Cost of Industrial Deionized Water Systems?
Owning and running an industrial demineralized water system is present within the reach of most industries. This is primarily thanks to the affordable investment and operational costs. The price tag of industrial deionized water systems remains quite unpredictable due to fluctuations in certain parameters. Our pricing strategy factors in the system’s characterization, for example, its size, design, and sophistication. However, our reliance on state-of-the-art facilities and technologies shrink our production costs and this ends up reflecting on our systems’ price tags. You can find out the price tags of our systems by sending us a quotation inquiry via our website.
It is equally important for prospective buyers to consider the operating costs. These are expenses sustained when running the deionization equipment. Typically, the operating costs of industrial deionized water systems are manpower, energy, depreciation, regeneration consumables, and maintenance. The average industrial deionized water plant deionizes a gallon of water at approximately 30-50 cents.
However, the deionization costs can be lowered tremendously by integrating a reverse osmosis system. Multiple studies have established that deionizing water that was initially subjected to reverse osmosis treatment brings the production cost down to approximately 1-3 cents per gallon. Factors that might influence the operating costs of your deionizer include the type of salt used, the scale of operation, and the purity levels attained.
➣Which Types of Industrial Deionized Water Systems Do You Provide?
To serve our multinational clientele diligently, we manufacture all types of industrial water deionization systems. This is made possible by our ultra-modern production resources and our engineers’ extensive proficiency. Below we are going to focus on the two principal types of industrial deionized water systems.
● Dual-bed deionizer systems.
Dual-bed or two-bed deionization units are purification systems designed with dual-pressure tanks. Their configuration has the cation exchange resin residing in a pressure vessel separate from the one holding the anion exchange resin. Water deionization is carried out in two stages; first in the cation exchange di tank and secondly in the anion exchange di tank. The cation exchange resin can be utilized solely to soften hard water. However, to soften hard water the IX resin beads must be regenerated with sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions.
● Mixed-bed deionizer systems.
Mixed-bed deionizers are more advanced deionization systems characterized by a single pressure vessel. The cation exchange resin, as well as the anion exchange resin, are housed inside one di exchange tank. This means that the removal of both positively and negatively charged ions from the water happens simultaneously. Owing to this, mixed-bed deionizers tend to exhibit higher deionization scores than dual-bed deionizers. In fact, they are often utilized as post-treatment systems for two-bed deionizers.
➣Which Pollutants Are Extracted by Industrial Deionized Water Systems?
The deionization or demineralization process is strictly restricted to the removal of ionized elements from water. The technology proficiently extracts negatively-charged and positively-charged constituents from water to generate deionized water. Negatively charged impurities are removed by the anion exchange resin, which supplies non-pollutant hydroxyl (OH-) ions.
Positively charged constituents on the other hand are extracted by the cation exchange resin, which emits non-pollutant hydrogen (H+) ions. The table below highlights some of the impurities removed by industrial deionized water systems.
|Cation exchange resin
|Anion exchange resin
To remove other pollutants from the water, deploy a supplemental system. For example, a multimedia filter to eradicate turbidity, colloids, and suspended solids, a reverse osmosis system to remove dissolved solids, or a UV water sterilizer to kill viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens. It is also worth noting that the ionic exchange rate of distinct deionization systems can differ. To maintain high exchange rates, carry out resin regeneration periodically and proactively.
➣What is the Best Post-Treatment System for Industrial Water Deionizer Systems?
If you are not gratified with the quality of deionized water produced by your industrial deionized water system, you can supplement it with a befitting post-treatment unit. Post-treatment systems are ideally water treatment systems employed to polish treated water. However, they are not mandatory and the need for them is strictly dictated by the quality demands of your application. Here is a brief summary of the most effective post-treatment systems for water deionizers.
● Mixed-bed deionizers.
Mixed-bed deionizers are particularly used to post-treat the deionized water drawn from dual-bed deionizers. They eliminate more dissolved ions thanks to the mixed exchange resin configuration.
● Electrodeionization water systems.
Water electrodeionization (EDI) systems are advanced versions of ordinary water deionizers. They are reliant on electrical energy rather than chemical reagents. In addition, they exploit ion exchange resins and membranes, which make them quite more productive than traditional water deionizers. In the modern world, EDI water systems are gradually substituting mixed-bed deionizers as the ideal post-treatment systems. They generate top-notch deionized water and can produce ultra-pure water.
● UV water sterilizers.
The extraction of bacteria, fungi, and other harmful microorganisms is beyond the reach of water deionization systems. Therein, if your purified water must adhere to a specific microbial count, you might need to post-treat it using a UV water sterilizer. These devices inactivate up to 99.99% of microbes by annihilating their genes using germicidal rays. This halts their growth and reproduction.
➣How Do You Regenerate an Industrial Deionized Water Systems?
Regeneration of the deionization resin is simply a process that dislodges pollutant ions seized during the in-service cycle. It is primarily undertaken to recharge exhausted deionization resins. The process occurs in four essential stages;
In the backwashing phase, clean water is pumped from the bottom of the resin bed to flush out the insoluble matter trapped by the resin. This process also reclarifies the resin and abolishes air pockets found in the resin bed.
After concluding the backwash process, the resin bed is settled and a regeneration solution is pumped through. The regeneration chemical expels the seized pollutant ions consequently recharging the resin beads with active non-pollutant ions.
Slow rinse stage.
To optimally regenerate the exhausted resin bed, a slow rinse process is initiated to ensure the regenerant covers the entire resin bed. The slow rinse process also starts the removal of the excessive regeneration chemicals.
The fast rinsing process is also known as the final rinse. It is essentially undertaken to ensure that the regeneration solution is completely expelled from the deionization resins. Raw water is continuously flushed through the resin bed at a high flow rate until the desired water quality is attained.
After concluding the regeneration process, your deionization system regains its optimal performance levels. Here is a quick video illustrating how deionization resins are regenerated.