Your Reliable Industrial Support Systems Manufacturer
- All forms of industrial water treatment.
- High-capacity Water Treatment.
- Used by thousands of clients globally.
- 1-year lifetime guarantee.
- Professional customization according to requirements.
NEWater: Industrial Support Systems Manufacturing Leaders
NEWater’s industrial support systems are manufactured for all forms of industry and are used by our customers around the world. Our professional water treatment engineers can address all your industrial water treatment needs and give the most cost-effective design solutions that are not polluting to the environment. Give your raw water data and treatment needs to our engineers to get a quote.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Industrial Support Systems
Your Industrial Support Systems in China
NEWater produces Industrial Support Systems that are used in a number of industries such as the food industry, electrical industry, paper production industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, detergent industry, and a number of other industries.
Our Industrial Support Systems are very well crafted devices that are ideal for all kinds of industries. They have allowed us to receive a number of certifications, including patent certifications and recognition from various organizations including the national ministry of science and technology, and other globally recognized entities.
NEWater Industrial Support Systems Features
- To be built without welding on site, with a load capacity of 200kg to 3000kg per square meter on average.
- Post uses folded upright which is in stronger load capability.
- Multiple floor decks are available to satisfy the needs of firefighting, dust protection, and tiny-particle avoidance. Industries used: commonly used in large warehouses, small items, manual picking, and high-density storage. Suitable for car parts and other industries.
NEWater Industrial Support Systems Advantages
- A high level of heat and corrosion resistance.
- Environmental and low-cost.
- Simple installation, simply buried underground without the need for a dig.
- Provide finished bracket as customization.
- Fittings of various types.
NEWater Industrial Support Systems Applications
Lightweight structural loads are mounted, braced, supported, and connected using this device in the construction of a building. These include pipes, electrical and data wire, mechanical systems such as ventilation, air conditioning,
and other mechanical systems
Workbenches, storage systems, equipment racks, and other applications that require a sturdy structure are examples of applications that employ this framework. It can be used to tighten nuts and bolts inside, particularly sockets.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Industrial Support Systems from NEWater
NEWater has many years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and supplying industrial support systems. Our technology is mature enough that NEWater environmental engineers can fully understand your needs and give you a design solution that minimizes your cost investment. At the same time, we take the environmental impact of water treatment seriously, trying to minimize environmental pollution and bring more water to life.
Our industrial support systems utilize all forms of water treatment technology to meet your requirements, including your space constraints, your budget, and the quality of your produced water. We provide one-on-one technical support to design the optimal industrial water treatment design solution based on your raw water data and produced water needs. We currently offer industrial support systems including cooling tower water treatment, landfill leachate treatment, membrane cleaning system, constant pressure water supply system, and industrial evaporators. Industrial evaporators, industrial reverse osmosis systems, and more.
Select the industrial water treatment system you need, email NEWater and we will answer all your questions and customize the machine to meet your needs.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Industrial Support Systems.
The majority of industrial processes are water-dependent and with the tremendous ballooning of industrialization, the demand for industrial-grade water has proliferated. Consequently, the already meager freshwater reserves have greatly deteriorated resulting in freshwater undersupply.
This has forced industries to seek alternative sources of water and with the aid of modern technologies and equipment, water treatment has become affordable, reliable, and convenient. In this article, we explore NEWater’s array of water treatment equipment deployed as industrial support systems and its multiple rewards.
- What is an Industrial Support System?
- What Are the Advantages of Industrial Support Systems?
- Which Technologies Are Used in Industrial Support Systems?
- What Are the Main Application Fields of Industrial Support Systems?
- Which Types of Industrial Support Systems Do You Manufacture?
- What Are the Chief Features of Industrial Support Systems?
- Do You Help Install Industrial Support Systems?
- What Information Do You Need to Manufacture a Customized Industrial Support System?
- Do You Provide Repair Components for Industrial Support Systems?
➣What is an Industrial Support System?
An industrial support system refers to a set of equipment deployed in industries to facilitate the smooth running of essential industrial processes. NEWater manufactures industrial water treatment systems, which give various industries uninterrupted access to high-quality product water. Our diverse industrial support systems exploit distinct water treatment technologies including reverse osmosis, distillation, and media filtration.
They are compatible with numerous industries including food, electrical, chemical and paper industries. Our industrial support systems are manufactured using high-quality material, which is highly resistant to corrosion and heat. They are environmentally friendly, economical on space, and quite affordable to operate and maintain. Get in touch with our esteemed engineers for more information as well as order a standard or customized industrial support system.
➣What Are the Advantages of Industrial Support Systems?
Industrial support systems play a vital role in ensuring that daily industrial processes run efficiently, without major hitches. Industrial systems precisely tasked with generating potable water for industries or treating industrial waste ensure that industries have sufficient water supply at all times. Underneath, we look at some of the main pros realized from exploiting NEWater’s first-rate industrial support systems.
- They are highly resistant to corrosion and heat thanks to the use of high-quality construction material.
- They are easy to install; for instance, they can be installed underground without necessarily having to dig.
- They are environmentally friendly and they extract varied pollutants from raw water and industrial wastewater.
- Courtesy of our innovative production technologies, they are quite inexpensive to acquire and operate.
- Industrial water treatment systems typically generate first-rate product water suitable for numerous industrial applications.
- They utilize space economically and are quite long-lasting.
➣Which Technologies Are Used in Industrial Support Systems?
Our industrial support systems are specifically designed to provide water treatment solutions. Therein, they exploit several water treatment technologies. The water treatment process ingrained in your industrial support system depends on the potable water quality you desire. Here, we are going to briefly look at some of the water treatment technologies utilized in industrial support systems.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is a membrane filtration process that separates dissolved solids from liquids like water using semipermeable membranes. Reverse osmosis is chiefly driven by pressure generated by integrated pressure booster pumps. It is a highly-effective water treatment mechanism ideal for saltwater desalination, tap water purification, and industrial wastewater treatment. Reverse osmosis eradicates impurities such as colloids, dissolved salts, viruses and bacteria, chemicals, minerals, and metals. Here is an illustration of the reverse osmosis process.
Distillation gets rid of contaminants with higher boiling points than water by evaporating the water. The water converts to vapor and penetrates to the condenser leaving traces of impurities behind. A good example of the distillation process is the natural rain formation process. It eliminates dissolved salts, ionized constituents, microorganisms, and suspended solids.
● Ion exchange.
Ion exchange is an exceptional and highly resourceful water treatment process that expels ionized pollutants through substitution with non-pollutant ions. The dissolved ions are attracted by high-affinity active sites on the ion exchange resin. Cation exchange resins produce hydrogen (H+) ions, which replace the cationic impurities while the anion exchange resin discharges hydroxyl (OH-) ions, which take up the place of the expelled anionic impurities. Water softener systems mainly utilize cation exchange resins with sodium (Na+) or potassium (k+) ions.
● Media filtration.
Media filtration separates suspended solids from water using physical barriers such as sand, anthracite, or glass. The majority of industrial water filters include pressure sand filters, cooling tower sand filters, and multimedia filters. To generate high-quality filtered water, the raw water is injected into the pressure vessel and spread out uniformly at the top. As it tickles down the partially porous media layer(s), suspended solids are trapped. Filtered water is collected at the base of the pressure vessel. This is how media filtration works.
➣What Are the Main Application Fields of Industrial Support Systems?
In industries, water treatment systems play different roles. There are exclusive systems that soften hard water for cooling towers, effluent treatment plants, and industrial water purification systems. As a comprehensive manufacturer of industrial water treatment systems, we provide varying systems for multiple industries. Our industrial systems are available with distinct volumes and can serve distinct industries.
Customizing industrial support systems has contributed massively to us having a diverse customer base. Irrespective of your industry’s operational scale or scope, NEWater will provide you with the best industrial support system. The following are some well reputable industries that utilize our industrial support systems.
- Food processing industries.
- Paper manufacturing industries.
- Pharmaceutical industries.
- Chemical manufacturing industries.
- Detergents manufacturing industries.
- Electrical industries.
➣Which Types of Industrial Support Systems Do You Manufacture?
By utilizing our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, in-depth experience, and modern technologies, we are able to manufacture numerous industrial support systems of unrivaled quality. We categorize our systems based on their intended application e.g. cooling tower systems, treatment methods e.g. reverse osmosis systems, and design e.g. containerized systems. Beneath is a brief description of NEWater’s most coveted industrial support systems.
● Membrane cleaning systems.
Membrane cleaning systems are units designed to unclog and clean dirty membrane filtration systems. We manufacture membrane cleaning systems for microfiltration, reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration systems. We provide membrane cleaning skids with flow rates ranging from 8 to 210 GPM. They clean the membrane filters without pulling to pieces the entire system.
● Cooling tower water treatment systems.
Cooling tower water treatment systems are elaborate devices that extract damaging pollutants from raw water meant for use in cooling towers. The use of untreated water in cooling towers or plants is likely to lessen productivity and lead to premature fouling. We manufacture cooling tower water treatment systems with chemical dosing systems, media filters or ultrafiltration systems, water softeners, and automatic monitors. However, the type of system developed depends on the characterization of your raw water. Here is a list of some of our highly popular cooling tower water treatment systems.
- Cooling tower sand filters.
- Ion exchange systems.
- Water softeners.
- Reverse osmosis systems.
● Landfill leachate treatment systems.
NEWater manufactures high-level equipment for industrial landfill leachate treatment. Our diverse systems exploit biological treatment technologies such as activated sludge treatment as well as chemical and physical processes. These systems help industries reintroduce the leachate back into the conventional water bodies. Industrial landfill leachate treatment systems extract suspended solids, organic compounds, and microorganisms from leachate.
● Industrial evaporators.
Additionally, we manufacture varying types of industrial evaporators for numerous industries like chemical, pulp, pharmaceutical, and food processing industries. Industrial evaporators are high-level systems that alienate undesirable solids from liquids using evaporation and condensation. Here are some of our renowned industrial evaporators:
- Plate evaporators.
- Falling film evaporators.
- Forced circulation evaporators.
➣What Are the Chief Features of Industrial Support Systems?
NEWater’s industrial support systems stand out from the rest for all the right reasons. They are characterized by high production rates, cost-efficiency, reliability, ease of operation, and longevity. This is mainly facilitated by the top-notch components and construction materials we utilize. Beneath are some outstanding features that characterize NEWater’s premium industrial support systems.
- They can be built on-site and do not necessitate welding.
- They have an average load capacity of 200-3000kg per M3.
- They are available in distinct designs including multi-floor decks.
- They are efficient in their energy consumption and support varied power supply options.
- They are manufactured using non-corrosive material, which is also highly tolerant to heat.
- They have varied volumes and can be used in small-scale and large-scale industries.
- They are environmentally friendly and very durable.
➣Do You Help Install Industrial Support Systems?
Yes. NEWater manufactures, delivers, and helps install industrial support systems for all our clients. We help with onsite installation whenever the client requests our aid. However, due to geographical restrictions, we primarily help with onsite installation when the industrial support system is conventionally enormous. We charge customer-friendly installation charges and we do not bill installation services provided whenever the system is manufactured on-site.
In addition to offering onsite installation services, we provide free video tutorials. Our engineers and customer support team will readily provide you with video tutorials illustrating the entire installation process. We also manufacture and supply pre-assembled systems, which hardly necessitate installation. All essential components are assembled at our facilities and the systems can be set up in a few minutes.
Some of our systems are simply designed and rarely necessitate professional installation. The user can install the system by simply referencing the attached installation guidebook. Alternatively, he/she can seek the services of credible technicians like plumbers. However, do not proceed to install the system by yourself if you are unsure of the installation process. In case of any misunderstanding, do not hesitate to seek aid from our customer support unit.
➣What Information Do You Need to Manufacture a Customized Industrial Support System?
NEWater understands that distinct industries necessitate distinct industrial support systems. Although we conduct comprehensive research before manufacturing our standard equipment, it is quite difficult to anticipate the specific requirements of dissimilar industries. In response, we manufacture customized systems on a per-order basis. To manufacture tailor-made industrial support systems, we need the following information.
● Type of the industrial feed water.
To develop an effective water treatment solution, you first need to understand the water problem at hand. Have samples of your feed water tested in accredited laboratories and send us the results. We will then build an industrial support system that can operate optimally with your exclusive feed water. Ideally, we manufacture systems that can treat all forms, concentrations, and compositions of feed water.
● The quality of treated water you are after.
Our customized industrial support systems are tailored to consistently generate a specified quality of potable water. Provide details such as the desired BOD, TSS, and TDS levels. Other parameters to look for in the treated water quality include; water hardness, temperature, pH, and electrical conductivity.
● The specific use of the treated water.
Different applications demand distinct grades of water. As such, we manufacture distinct industrial support systems customized for specific applications. For example, cooling tower water treatment systems differ greatly from pharmaceutical water treatment systems.
● Power supply options.
The power supply option in different regions tends to differ. As such, we customize the power supply options of our systems to match the specifications of distinct clients. In addition, there are industries in off-grid locations that necessitate solar-powered systems. When ordering an industrial support system, specify your preferred power supply options.
➣Do You Provide Repair Components for Industrial Support Systems?
With NEWater, you can shop for all your industrial support systems and components from a centralized shop. We manufacture and supply varied components of industrial support systems in over 200 countries. Our repair components are manufactured by leading engineers who utilize modern production facilities and technologies.
You can procure industrial UV water sterilizers, industrial filter cartridges, and elements, UF membranes, and pressure booster pump among others at affordable price points. Additionally, procuring your repair parts from NEWater guarantees maximum feasibility with your industrial support system.
To ensure our clients have access to all water treatment products, we supplement our product catalog with outsourced products from accredited manufacturers. We offer numerous after-sale services including doorstep deliveries, exclusive discounts, and technical consultations. Before dispatching the equipment, we rigorously test them to minimize the risk of faulty equipment. All our repair components are also eligible for 12 months of warranty protection.