Your Pioneer Industrial Water Filtration System Manufacturer
- Reduce maintenance costs for industrial processes.
- Improve over-all process efficiency.
- Extend life expectancy by 90%.
- Highly customizable to specific requirements.
- One-on-one support by our team of experts.
NEWater: Your Trusted Industrial Water Filtration System Provider in China
NEWater is committed to providing you with steadfast industrial water filtration solutions. Our eco-purification solutions are customized to your needs with sustainable industrial filtration designs that prevent damage or corrosion of any industrial equipment. Our systems produce high-quality water that minimizes the operating costs of your project by extending the life of your equipment by up to 90%. Send your inquiry now!
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Industrial Water Filtration System
Trusted NEWater Industrial Water Filtration System in China
There are many different types of industries that use the specialized reverse osmosis water filtration system industrial that NEWater provides. A wide range of sectors rely on high-purity water, from medical to semiconductor to solar panel manufacture, and our industrial water filtration systems are excellent for these applications.
As a leading manufacturer and supplier of water filtration systems in China, we are constantly innovating our products. NEWater is committed to providing you with a high-quality industrial water filtering system that ensures your unit operates precisely, is 90% efficient at reducing equipment maintenance costs, and consumes less energy.
NEWater Industrial Water Filtration System Features
NEWater industrial filtration systems are specially developed to fast and effectively remove most pollutants from water. Plastic manufacturing, petroleum production, pharmaceutical, chemical, and paper manufacturing all rely on the industrial filtration system to ensure that the water supply is free of contaminants.
Industrial water filtration systems are specifically designed for industrial settings to be cost-effective, energy-efficient, reduce expenditures, and ecologically friendly. It decreases the need for equipment maintenance and repair, as well as the loss of revenue due to contamination.
NEWater Industrial Water Filtration System Advantages
- Lower expenditures for equipment upkeep and maintenance.
- Decrease wastewater expenditures.
- Reduce exposure to potentially dangerous chemicals.
- Equipment longevity.
NEWater Industrial Water Filtration System Applications
- Electronics, Automotive Industry.
- Medical, Biotech, Chemical Production Industry.
- Food and Beverage Industry.
- Paper Production & Plastics Industry.
- Oil and Gas Production Industry.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Industrial Water Filtration System
Most businesses require a water filtration system that is 90% cost-effective, efficient, and made to last. NEWater maintains its dedication to providing high-quality products to its customers by focusing on the smallest details, continually seeking to improve, and adapting to deliver solutions that meet our clients’ demands. NEWater industrial filtration systems are commonly used in different sectors like pharmaceutical and chemical production, petroleum and gas production, and plastics and paper manufacture to remove pollutants from wastewater.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about our industrial filtration systems.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Industrial Water Filtration Systems.
The majority of industrial processes are water-driven and in the modern age where freshwater is quite constrained, most industries are resorting to water filtration technologies. Modern filtration systems have diversified potable water sources by allowing the conversion of polluted water into tenable product water. Their deployment in industries varies from incoming water purification to effluent treatment. The article underneath seeks to provide clarity on distinct industrial water filtration systems by answering the internet’s most-asked questions.
- What is an Industrial Water Filtration System?
- Which Processes Are Used in Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
- What Are the Chief Advantages of Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
- Which Industrial Water Filtration System is Ideal for Water Softening?
- What Are the Distinct Types of Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
- How Can I Procure the Best Industrial Water Filtration System for My Application?
- How Effective Are Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
- Which Pre-treatment Systems Work Well with Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
➣What is an Industrial Water Filtration System?
An industrial water filtration system is an elaborate water treatment unit mainly deployed in industries to extract pollutants from water. The filtration system can exploit chemical, biological, or physical water filtration processes to eradicate objectionable contaminants. There are varied types of industrial water filtration systems, and each version is exclusively designed to extract specific impurities. The varied systems are also specialized to operate optimally when filtering a specific characterization of feed water.
The primary applications of water filtration systems in industries ranging from tap water purification to wastewater treatment. Our filtration systems are manufactured using the finest material and technology to guarantee sustained high-level performances, cost-efficiency, and longevity. Some of the key technologies ingrained in our industrial water filtration systems include ion exchange, carbon filtration, reverse osmosis, multimedia filtration, and UV water sterilization. Additionally, we exploit varying designs to accommodate differences in taste amongst our diverse clientele.
➣Which Processes Are Used in Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
Freshwater insufficiency has massively increased the dependability of water filtration. This has consequently inspired the development of water filtration technologies. Presently, there are over ten water filtration technologies and underneath is a brief description of the most coveted processes.
● Membrane filtration processes.
Membrane filtration processes primarily filter out objectionable contaminants using partially porous membrane filters. Membrane filtration processes are further classified into four based on the membrane porosity size. Here are the main membrane filtration processes;
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is the most advanced membrane filtration technology. It is essentially pressure-driven and utilizes semi-permeable membranes with an approximate pore size of 0.0001 microns. Ordinarily, reverse osmosis extracts total dissolved solids (TDS), minerals, organic compounds, harmful microorganisms, and metals. It is frequently utilized to desalinate brackish water and seawater, treat well water, and post-treat wastewater.
Similar to reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration uses pressure to force the alienation of unwanted impurities using semipermeable membranes. However, due to relatively larger membrane perforations, ultrafiltration is used to eradicate suspended matter and impurities with high molecular weight. A typical UF membrane has a porosity measurement of 0.005–0.1 μm.
Nanofiltration similarly depends on pressure and partially porous membranes to expel unwanted pollutants. Nanofiltration membranes ordinarily have a porosity size of 0.2–2 nm hence they are mostly used to extract trivalent and divalent ions. It has higher flux rates than reverse osmosis and its energy demands are quite smaller.
● Media filtration.
Media filtration is a process that alienates solid impurities from water using media filtration barriers. Media filters are often made of distinct materials such as sand, garnet, carbon granules, or anthracite. Different materials can be integrated for greater efficiency as is with multimedia filters. The impurities eradicated using media filtration depend on the filtration material deployed. For instance, carbon filtration expels chemicals and VOCs, while sand filtration and multimedia filtration are limited to removing suspended solids.
Sedimentation is technically a physical filtration process that extracts floating matter and suspended solids through settling. Heavy constituents settle at the bottom of the settling tank thereby making it easier to expel them from the water. This process is often augmented by coagulation and flocculation processes.
● Ion exchange filtration.
Ion exchange filtration simply removes dissolved ions from water using ion exchange resin filters. The process utilizes cation exchange filters made of resin beads charged with hydrogen (H+) ions, sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions, or anion exchange filters charged with hydroxyl (OH-) ions to displace pollutant ions. This process is mainly used in water softening, iron removal, and deionization.
➣What Are the Chief Advantages of Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
Industries equipped with industrial water purification system benefit in a number of ways. In essence, they are able to generate the required amount of product water with minimal interruptions. This is particularly essential given that conventional water supply lines continue to depreciate day by day. Below, we walk through some additional rewards realized from installing industrial water filtration systems.
- Ion exchange filtration systems mitigate scale accumulation, which can foul essential equipment.
- Industrial RO systems expel varying pollutants and up to 99.7% of dissolved solids.
- Wastewater filtration systems help industries adhere to effluent regulations thereby saving them heavy fines.
- Industrial water filtration systems are generally low-maintenance systems with affordable operating costs.
- They help protect the environment by reducing the overexploitation of natural freshwater reserves and treating industrial effluent.
➣Which Industrial Water Filtration System is Ideal for Water Softening?
The excessive presence of hardness-causing minerals in industrial water leads to the accumulation of scale on metal surfaces. This consequently leads to deteriorations in performance levels and premature fouling of valuable equipment. To mitigate the aforementioned repercussions, proactive industries deploy industrial water softener systems. Ion exchange water softeners are the most utilized water softening equipment thanks to their unrivaled effectiveness and reliability.
Ion exchange water softeners are essentially cation exchange filters regenerated using salts. They are often charged with sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions, which substitute the hardness-causing ions (Ca2+ and Mg2+). The cation exchange water softener can shrink the hardness levels of raw water from over 180 mg/L to less than 60 mg/L, which is the threshold for soft water. In addition, they can extract dissolved iron (up to 5 mg/L).
Alternatively, industries employ nanofiltration systems to remove divalent ions such as calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+), which cause water hardness. Nanofiltration is a membrane filtration technology dependent on partially permeable membranes and pressure. For the best industrial water softeners, get in touch with NEWater’s engineers.
➣What Are the Distinct Types of Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
The proliferation of industries dependent on water treatment has inspired the development and diversification of industrial water filtration systems. Presently, there are distinct filtration systems specifically made for certain industries and to treat specific types of feed water. Underneath is a brief explanation of the world’s most utilized industrial water filtration system.
● Industrial reverse osmosis systems.
Industrial reverse osmosis systems are pressure-driven filtration units that utilize partially porous membranes to separate dissolved contaminants from raw water. Their application fields in industries range from seawater and brackish water desalination to tap water purification. We manufacture industrial RO systems with varied specifications and designs to accommodate all industrial demands. Here are the subcategories of our industrial RO systems.
- Containerized reverse osmosis systems.
- Skid-mounted reverse osmosis systems.
- Well water RO systems.
- Seawater and brackish water reverse osmosis systems.
● Industrial demineralized systems.
Industrial demineralized systems are water deionization plants used to remove dissolved ions from raw water. They accomplish this using ion exchange resins, which provide non-pollutant ions that displace the objectionable ions. They are chiefly used in water deionization and softening. Industrial water deionizer systems are further classified into;
● Industrial multimedia filters.
Industrial multimedia filters are exclusively designed to extract dust, colloids, and suspended solids from water. They are made of three or more layers of distinct filtration medium for example anthracite, sand, and garnet. Typically, they lessen the concentration of Total Suspended Solids (TSS) to 10-25 microns.
● Industrial activated carbon filters.
Activated carbon filters are unique water filtration systems that are mainly used to eradicate chemical pollutants like chlorine, pesticides, and VOCs. Their working principle is adsorption and they are mainly used in post-treatment phases.
● Industrial UV water sterilizers.
Ultraviolet water sterilizers are water disinfection units deployed to abolish the threat of bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. They rely on germicidal rays to destroy the DNA of microorganisms. They guarantee a microbial removal score of 99.99% and are chemical-free. This means that they do not interfere with the odor or taste of your water.
➣How Can I Procure the Best Industrial Water Filtration System for My Application?
Different industries necessitate distinct qualities of filtered water hence specialized water filtration systems are manufactured for each industry. To certain users, the availability of distinct equipment makes the purchasing process pretty puzzling. Underneath, we are going to summarize certain considerations that will guide you in procuring the best possible system for your industry.
● The characterization of your feed water.
Before you purchase an industrial water filtration system, take samples of imminent feed water to a renowned laboratory for testing. The tests should depict the type, range, and concentration of contaminants in your feed water. This will help you determine the ideal filtration process and machinery for your industry.
● Industry requirements and regulations.
In sophisticated industries such as pharmaceuticals, there are stringent regulations that control the quality of water used. This means that the water filtration system deployed must be certified and capable of delivering the desired water quality. The regulations are different in different countries hence you should consult key stakeholders to ascertain the prevalent regulations.
Factoring in the system’s quantitative output is equally as important as factoring in the quality of filtered water generated. Make certain that your selected system produces the right amount of filtered water per day to avoid inconveniences.
● Budgetary constraints.
Industries operate within set budgetary constraints. Prior to purchasing an industrial water filtration system, assess its projected capital cost as well as its operational and maintenance expenses. Failure to factor in the financial aspects may lead to stalling in the future due to monetary shortages.
➣How Effective Are Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
The effectiveness of industrial water filtration systems is often measured by the quality of filtered water they generate. Multimedia filters typically shrink the concentration of suspended solids to approximately 10-25 microns while pressure sand filters decrease TSS levels to 25 to 50 microns. However, ultrafiltration (UF) filters have proven to be the best systems for TSS removal. Industrial reverse osmosis systems are best equipped for salt removal and they typically exhibit removal rates of 95% to 99.7%.
In addition, they extract impurities such as minerals, viruses, bacteria, other pathogens, organic compounds, heavy metals, and nutrients. Ion exchange filters are particularly proficient in eliminating dissolved ions. They eradicate virtually all hardness-causing minerals as well as heavy metals and other objectionable minerals. Industrial UV sterilizers are specialized to remove microbial pathogens and they often depict removal rates of 99.99%.
➣Which Pre-treatment Systems Work Well with Industrial Water Filtration Systems?
Water treatment or filtration is primarily undertaken in three stages; pre-treatment, principal treatment, and post-treatment. Pre-treatment is essentially a preconditioning phase, whereby the feed water is stripped of aggressive impurities capable of harming the primary treatment equipment. Here are some of the world’s leading pretreatment systems.
● Carbon filters.
Carbon filters use granular carbon or powdered block carbon as the primary filtration media to seize contaminants. They capture chemical pollutants through the adsorption process. Activated carbon pre-filters are mainly used to extract chlorine, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and organic chemicals. This prevents fouling of the primary filtration system by removing corrosive chemicals.
● Sediment filters.
Sediment filters are chiefly exploited to expel floating solids, sediments, dust, and suspended matter from the inlet water. They necessitate periodic backwashing to expel trapped contaminants. A functional sediment filter protects your membrane filtration system from clogging, which might deteriorate the performance levels of your system or cause untimely fouling.
● Chemical dosing systems.
Aggressive impurities can also be extracted from feed water using chemical reagents injected using automated chemical dosing systems. They are mainly used for chlorination and antiscalant injection.
● Water softeners.
Hard water can leave scale deposits on your industrial water filtration system. This can lower the efficiency of the system or even damage certain components. Pretreating your feedwater using a water softener system gets rid of the calcium and magnesium minerals, which are largely responsible for water hardness. Some of the most-used water softeners are;
- Ion exchange softeners.
- Nanofiltration systems.
- Water deionizers.