Your Professional Industrial Water Purification Equipment Manufacturer
- A state-of-the-art water purification equipment.
- You can count on safe and pure drinking water.
- High-quality products at a reasonable price.
- A team of researchers with extensive experience.
- The water treatment solution is 100% free.
NEWater: Your Expert Industrial Water Purification Equipment Manufacturer in China
NEWater is your go-to brand in the industrial water purification sector. We ensure that you receive only the best equipment possible. We offer a huge variety of industrial water purification equipment at low costs and ship globally. We are a group of experts who can create a sophisticated water purification to meet your specific requirements.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Industrial Water Purification Systems
Trusted NEWater Industrial Water Purification System in China
NEWater develops cutting-edge, long-term water purification systems for industrial use. Our exclusive technology and tailored systems provide high-purity processes and drinking water for industrial applications. We have considerable experience with a range of industrial water purification equipment, as well as unique design and technical resources.
NEWater is one of China’s leading manufacturers of water purification units since 2001. We’ve served over 5,000 thousand clients in over 100 countries. All of this was made possible by our client’s trust in the quality and service that we provided. We offer high-quality water purification devices at a very affordable price thanks to our professional R&D staff.
NEWater Industrial Water Purification Equipment Advantages
- Long-term water production targets are being met.
- Equipment maintenance expenditures are reduced.
- Provide a large volume of purified water.
- Impurities and salts are almost 99% removed from the water.
- Fully automated and cost-effective.
NEWater Industrial Water Purification Equipment Applications
- Oil/gas production industry.
- Electronics manufacturing.
- Food and beverage industry.
- Plastics industry.
- Medical, Biotech, Chemical production industry.
- Paper manufacturing.
- Automotive industry.
Why Choose NEWater
- 100% factory test before shipment.
- Factory price, save input cost.
- Support one-to-one customization, you can choose skid-mounted and containerized equipment.
- Turnkey project, easy operation of equipment, save your time.
- 1-year warranty, free whole life consulting service.
- Quick response within 24 hours.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Industrial Water Purification Equipment
NEWater is a major manufacturer of high-tech industrial water purification systems. We develop custom-engineered water filtration systems for use in various industries, and we design, manufacture, install and maintain them. This comprises up to 18.2 MW.cm of raw water supply, boiler feed water, cooling water, process water, CIP and SIP, grey water recovery, and wastewater treatment.
In addition to traditional water treatment processes, our industrial water purification systems can also employ processes such as ionization, ion exchange, membrane systems, ozone treatment, evaporation, and UV irradiation depending on your water production needs. We ensure that our equipment meets your business’s requirements while also being effective and reasonably priced.
If you have industrial water treatment needs, send your inquiry now to get a free solution.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Industrial Water Purification Systems.
The gradual mushrooming of industries across the world has consequently surged the demand for purified and ultra-pure water. Due to the sophistication of various industrial processes, stringent measures to regulate the quality of water used have been instituted. The attainment of such purity levels is only possible with the aid of elite industrial water purification systems. In a bid to create awareness and guide prospective customers into buying the right systems, our article today focuses on industrial water purification systems, their types, working principles, and specializations.
- What is an Industrial Water Purification System?
- Which Purification Methods Are Used in Industrial Water Purification Systems?
- Why Do I Need an Industrial Water Purification System?
- What Are the Varied Types of Industrial Water Purification Systems?
- Which Industries Utilize Industrial Water Purification Systems the Most?
- How Much Does Industrial Water Purification Cost?
- Are There Solar-Powered Industrial Water Purification Systems?
- How Do You Post-Treat the Water Generated by Industrial Water Purification Systems?
➣What is an Industrial Water Purification System?
An industrial water purification system is a set of equipment designed to extract undesired constituents from water in industries. These specialized water purification systems are customized for industrial use hence they are often characterized by high service flow rates and production capacities. They are often endowed with varying purification methods ranging from chemical processes like chlorination to biological and physical processes. As such, they generate varying grades of purified water in line with the exclusive demands of specific industries.
A myriad of distinct industrial water purification equipment has been developed over the years to ensure industries hit their water quality and quantity targets. At present, you have specialized systems for distinct types of feed water including tap water, surface water, seawater, groundwater, and wastewater. As alternatives to conventional water supply lines, they are pretty advantageous to industries since they give industries control over quality and quantity.
NEWater’s expertise in manufacturing industrial water treatment systems dates back to two decades ago. Over that period, we have steadily grown our stature, product line, and market reach, ultimately becoming one of the best manufacturers within and outside our borders. Our systems are equally regarded as the world’s best thanks to their unique and intelligent designs that offer convenience, longevity, high output, and cost-efficiency.
➣Which Purification Methods Are Used in Industrial Water Purification Systems?
Water derived from different reservoirs often exhibits a distinct composition and concentration of impurities. Therein, purifying different types of feed water necessitates dissimilar purification processes and equipment. The methods exploited also impact significantly the quality of purified water generated. To attain higher purity levels, two or more purification methods can be deployed in a complementary manner. Below, our experts briefly explain the distinct purification methods utilized the most in industries.
Water distillation is a purification technique often likened to the conventional rainwater formation process. Raw water is essentially heated until it boils and turns into vapor using distinct heating sources. The vapor then channels through vents in the boiling chamber into the condenser where it is chilled and turned into liquid form. Owing to differences in boiling points, unwanted elements with higher boiling points are left in the boiling chamber. Distillation is mainly used in seawater desalination and it can be accomplished using one of the following processes.
- Vapor compression.
- Multi-stage flash distillation.
- Multi-effect distillation.
● Water deionization.
Water deionization is simply an ion exchange water purification method primarily deployed to eradicate dissolved ions from water. The feed water is passed through cation exchange resin beads, which replace the pollutant ions with hydrogen (H+) ions, and anion exchange resins which swap pollutant ions with negative charges for hydroxide (OH-) ions. Water deionization is typically accomplished in two configurations;
- Two-bed deionization.
- Mixed-bed deionization.
● Water electrodeionization.
Electrodeionization is a more advanced water purification process that integrates ion exchange resins and membranes to extract virtually all dissolved ions. It is electrically driven and does not utilize chemical regenerants like conventional water deionization processes. EDI water purification can produce ultra-pure water with a high resistivity of up to 18.2MW/cm. Below is a quick video illustrating the electrodeionization process.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is a broadly used water purification technique in industries, households, and commercial enterprises. This pressure-driven process mainly eliminates Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) using semipermeable membranes (up to 99.7%). Moreover, this process eradicates minerals, viruses and bacteria, nutrients, metals, and organic compounds. Reverse osmosis delivers impressive results when purifying salt water, tap water, groundwater, and even wastewater. Watch the video below to understand industrial reverse osmosis.
➣Why Do I Need an Industrial Water Purification System?
The principal reason behind most industries embracing water purification systems is the deterioration in conventional water supply lines. Natural sources of clean water have depreciated massively in recent years leaving quite a number of industries with limited or no access to pure water. In addition, effluent from industries and sewage from residential complexes finds their way into water reserves rendering the water untenable. Procuring an industrial water purification system helps you overcome the challenges of water pollution and inadequacy.
They create alternative sources of water by turning unusable water from underground reservoirs, seas, and oceans into high-level purified water. They also permit you to improve the quality of tap water supplied to your industry. Different industrial applications demand distinct qualities of purified water and with customized water purification equipment, your water quality demands will be gratified adequately.
Additionally, you can use an industrial water purifier to treat your industrial effluent. In most countries, stringent policies and regulations have been enacted to control wastewater disposal. This has forced most industries to invest in industrial wastewater treatment plants to avoid hefty fines and unnecessary legal action.
➣What Are the Varied Types of Industrial Water Purification Systems?
Dissimilar industries draw their feed water from different sources and they also demand varying qualities of purified water. As such, distinct water purification plants are necessitated in divergent industries to sufficiently gratify their dissimilar demands. Below, we look at some of the most prominent industrial water purification systems and their ideal application fields.
● Industrial reverse osmosis systems.
Industrial reverse osmosis systems are purification units chiefly exploited to exterminate or reduce the TDS concentration of feed water. They rely on partially porous membranes and are often used to purify seawater, tap water, brackish water, and groundwater among others. Most standard industrial RO systems have production volumes revolving from 28,000 GPD to 1,000,000 GPD.
● Industrial water deionizers.
Water deionizer systems simply generate deionized water for industrial use. Industrial water deionizers function by utilizing the ion exchange process, which substitutes objectionable ions with non-pollutant ions. We manufacture two types of industrial water deionizers;
● Two-bed deionizers.
Two-bed deionizers are deionization systems made up of two distinct pressure vessels. One of the pressure vessels houses the cation exchange resin while the adjacent vessel houses the anion exchange resin.
● Mixed-bed deionizers.
As the name suggests, the anion and cation exchange resins in mixed-bed deionizers exist as an intimate mixture in one pressure vessel. This means that the comprehensive deionization process occurs simultaneously hence mixed-bed deionizers are relatively more resourceful than dual-bed deionizers.
● Industrial water distillation systems.
Industrial water distillation systems are technically evaporators integrated with condensers. They remove ionic pollutants, suspended solids, microorganisms, and dissolved solids through the processes of evaporation and condensation. They are ideal for seawater desalination, well water purification, and brackish water desalination. We manufacture the following industrial distillation equipment;
- Multi-effect distillation systems.
- Multi-stage flash distillation plants.
- Mechanical vapor compressors.
● Industrial water softener systems.
Industrial water softener systems are essentially used to remove minerals known for causing water hardness. Hard water is generally water harboring excessive amounts of calcium and magnesium minerals (from 60 mg/L to over 180 mg/L). For industrial use, we mainly manufacture nanofiltration systems and ion exchange water softeners. Ion exchange water softeners are salt-based softeners that use the cation exchange resin to substitute the Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions with sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions.
➣Which Industries Utilize Industrial Water Purification Systems the Most?
Presently, the use of water purification systems seems to transverse across all industries. This is mainly down to the universal freshwater scarcity and increased water pollution. In addition to offering alternative sources of purified water, industrial water purification systems elevate the quality of purified water for industries that necessitate exemplary grades of pure water. The enactment of laws and policies to regulate effluent quality and disposal has also proliferated the use of water purification systems in industries.
Varying systems equipped with distinct water purification technologies have also been developed to gratify the industrial demand. Modern equipment is often manufactured with variations in capacity and designs to ensure the requirements of large, medium, and small-scale industries are gratified. Moreover, prospective buyers can order customized systems to guarantee compatibility and satisfaction. Here are some of the reputable industries benefiting from industrial water purification systems.
- Food and beverages industries.
- Oil refineries.
- Power plants.
- Cooling towers.
- Cosmetics, etc.
➣How Much Does Industrial Water Purification Cost?
The use of industrial water purification systems has proliferated massively in recent years and this can partly be attributed to cost-efficiency. The cost of investing in a water purification system and running it is presently lower compared to past years. This is primarily a consequence of technological advancements in manufacturing processes and equipment efficiency. Before purchasing a system, it would be wiser to compare the prices of different manufacturers and/or suppliers. NEWater’s prices are market competitive and very consumer-friendly.
Running an industrial water purification system will command certain expenditures. For instance, electricity bills resulting from power usage, repair costs, and wages for manpower employed. These expenses will always differ depending on the type of equipment you are using and the feed water you are purifying. For example, desalinating seawater using an industrial RO system ranges from $0.79 -$2.38/M3. Desalinating a similar amount of brackish water using an industrial brackish water RO plant on the other hand costs $0.29-$0.66/M3.
Water distillation accomplished using multi-stage flash distillers averages <$1.00 per cubic meter. Although the production costs may differ amongst different water purification technologies, it is universally agreed that water purification is at present quite affordable. Moreover, future costs look promising as cutting-edge technologies that favor cost-efficiency continue to develop.
➣Are There Solar-Powered Industrial Water Purification Systems?
Yes. The world is trying hard to shrink the dependence on fossil fuels, which end up harming the planet through carbon emissions. Solar energy has often been touted as a possible replacement since it is renewable and does not discharge greenhouse gasses. Presently, solar energy is widely used in distinct fields including water purification. It offers industries located in off-grid regions a lifeline.
Solar-powered water purification systems are primarily classified into two; direct and indirect solar water treatment systems. Direct solar water purification systems rely on energy drawn directly from the sun to purify water. A popular example is a marine seawater still, which desalinates seawater. However, direct solar water purification systems are more popular. They are typically made up of a distinct solar collection, transmission, and conversion system.
Solar collectors absorb heat from direct sunlight before it is converted into electrical energy by solar photovoltaics. To avoid interruptions, high-power batteries are often integrated to reserve power. Indirect solar water purification systems include reverse osmosis systems, distillation systems, electrodeionization systems, and ultrafiltration systems.
➣How Do You Post-Treat the Water Generated by Industrial Water Purification Systems?
The complexity of certain industrial applications demands stringent levels of water purity. Attaining such purity scores can be quite difficult using standalone water purifiers. But with a high-level post-treatment system, it is possible to refine the grade of your purified water to your liking. Here is a brief summary of elaborate post-treatment systems used to supplement industrial water purification systems.
● Ultraviolet water sterilizers.
Other water purification systems only extract small concentrations of viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens. To lower or completely diminish the microbial content of water, deploy a UV water sterilizer. UV sterilizers make use of germicidal radiation to inactivate the DNA of pathogens consequently inhibiting their growth and reproduction.
● Activated carbon filters.
Organic chemicals, chlorine, pesticides, and VOCs are some of the chemical pollutants that can remain in your water even after primary purification. Running the water through activated carbon filters extracts these impurities resulting in high-grade purified water devoid of awful tastes and smells.
● Water electrodeionization systems.
EDI water purification systems are frequently employed to polish deionized water generated by orthodox water deionizer systems. They remove virtually all ionic constituents using ion-exchange membranes and resins. They automatically regenerate using electricity rather than salts hence they do not influence the acidity of the water. They are also used to post-treat water from reverse osmosis systems, distillation systems, and ultrafiltration plants.