Your Reliable Liquid Waste Disposal Manufacturer
- Superior quality Liquid Waste Disposal System.
- Safe transportation guarantee.
- The team specializes in customization.
- Organic and Inorganic waste treatment.
- Low maintenance costs.
NEWater: Liquid Waste Disposal Manufacturing Leaders
NEWater has been manufacturing Liquid Waste Disposal machinery for more than twenty years. These devices allow you to find the correct disposal that is essential to conduct the right treatment techniques to manage liquid waste. There are many options available to ensure efficiency and effectiveness that are customizable according to your requirements. And we can help you manage all forms of liquid waste including sanitary waste, industrial waste, storm waste, and mixed waste
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Liquid Waste Disposal
Your Liquid Waste Disposal in China
NEWater produces liquid waste treatment systems, designing systems on a one-to-one basis based on raw water data and production water standards for a variety of industries such as manufacturing, construction, and oil and gas, protecting human drinking water health and environmental health while saving businesses money on inputs and maintenance costs.
With our own labs and research facilities here at NEWater, he has the ability to produce highly efficient Liquid Waste Disposal Systems. These systems have certified patents and contribute to our environment protection engineering initiative. They have allowed us to receive recognition from the national ministry of science and technology along with other organizations as well.
NEWater Liquid Waste Disposal Main Components
- The Primary Chamber.
- The Secondary Chamber.
- Chimneys, air blowers.
- Electric heating elements or burners.
- The Feeding Door.
- A pan for collecting ash.
- Stainless steel chimney.
- Tank and fittings for diesel.
NEWater Liquid Waste Disposal Characteristics
- Dual combustion chamber on all variants.
- Safe for the environment, no visible smoke or flumes, and no odor.
- No or minimal on-site installation.
- High burn rate, ranging from 50 to 1000 kilograms per hour and up to 6 tons per day.
- Garbage waste of grades A/B/C/D/E is treated.
- Incinerators and parts in stock come with a one-year warranty.
- Heavy-duty waste feed door for incinerators, with safe and negative pressure operation in the combustion chamber.
NEWater Liquid Waste Disposal Applications
- Infectious waste, dressings, bio-waste, and medicine are all examples of hospital and clinical waste.
- Slaughterhouse, Pet Hospital, and Farm: Bio-Waste, Dead Animal.
- Municipal Waste, etc., Community & Sea Port & Station.
- Waste from the kitchen, food trash, and vegetable market waste, fruit, vegetable, grass.
- Other waste residues, such as herb waste, paper pulp, poultry feathers, and so on.
- Spent grains (stiller’s grains, beer leftovers).
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Liquid Waste Disposal from NEWater
Here at NEWater our Liquid Waste Disposal allows us to make use of alternate water sources such as brackish water and saline water. Thus taking part in desalination processes, pre-treatment, and purification of water. Our devices are energy efficient and we use good quality high-pressure pumps and semipermeable membrane.
Our Liquid Waste Disposal makes use of multiple treatment techniques. These include dewatering, where the waste is pumped into a sturdy bag, and the water is removed by applying pressure, causing only the solid waste to remain, which can then be treated accordingly. The water that is removed can be treated using reverse osmosis technology among others. Another method used is fragmentation where settling tanks are used, to separate the water from the heavier waste and contaminants that settle at the bottom of the tank.
Send over an Email regarding our Liquid Waste Disposal systems to NEWater now and get all your queries and questions answered!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Liquid Waste Disposal.
Virtually all domestic, commercial or industrial processes generate highly polluted liquid waste. To protect the ecosystem and its inhabitants from the volatile pollutants in the liquid waste, treatment or appropriate disposal is mandatory. Environmental protection agencies and local governments have consequently enacted stringent laws on effluent quality and disposal methods.
The emergence of modern wastewater management technologies such as wastewater treatment has provided alternative solutions to the devastating liquid waste menace. Underneath, we are going to walk through the appropriate liquid waste disposal methods, the required machinery, and alternatives to wastewater disposal.
- What is Liquid Waste Disposal?
- What Are The Commonly Utilized Liquid Waste Disposal Methods?
- Which Technologies Can Be Used to Treat Liquid Waste Before Disposal?
- Do You Provide Liquid Waste Disposal Machines?
- Which Impurities Need to be Extracted from Liquid Waste Prior to Disposal?
- Why is Appropriate Liquid Waste Disposal Important?
- How Much Does Liquid Waste Management and Disposal Cost?
- Which Factors Should I Ponder When Selecting a Liquid Waste Disposal Method?
➣ What is Liquid Waste Disposal?
Liquid waste simply refers to fluid refuse drawn from commercial enterprises, residential complexes, or industries. Liquid waste or wastewater often harbors aggressive impurities, which pose a threat to the environment and surrounding human life. Liquid waste disposal on the other hand refers to the process of discarding the liquid waste. At present, liquid waste disposal is heavily regulated as the relevant authorities intensify attempts to curb environmental degradation.
There are varying liquid waste disposal methods approved by environmental protection agencies but the liquid waste must first meet the quality threshold. Wastewater treatment is now common practice prior to disposal. The availability of first-rate wastewater treatment machinery has positively impacted liquid waste disposal. It is now possible to re-inject liquid waste into water bodies without threatening to pollute the water bodies.
Liquid waste treatment also opens up the possibility of reusing or recycling wastewater. This is particularly important given that potable water is insufficient and inaccessible in certain regions. The recycled wastewater can be utilized in applications such as agricultural irrigation, concrete mixing, and cooling of power plants.
➣ What Are The Commonly Utilized Liquid Waste Disposal Methods?
Owing to the threat posed by liquid waste on the ecosystem and its inhabitants, liquid waste disposal is presently, stringently regulated. The appropriate disposal method depends on the characterization of your liquid waste-the contaminants present and their concentration. Underneath, we will briefly look at the most utilized liquid waste disposal techniques.
Composting is an environmentally friendly, inexpensive, and uncomplicated liquid waste disposal process that converts liquid waste into compost. This method is mainly suited to non-hazardous effluent. The water in the effluent is extracted using technologies such as evaporation while the resulting residue of organic compounds is used to produce organic fertilizer.
Dewatering alienates the water in the liquid waste from the harbored solids. The fluid refuse is technically pumped into a sturdy bag, which extracts the water to generate solid waste, which can be discarded in a landfill. The extracted water is appropriately treated using filtration or other technologies.
In the incineration process, hazardous components in the liquid waste are extracted through combustion. Distinct furnaces such as multiple-hearth and fluidized-bed furnaces provide heat that eliminates contaminants such as acids and oils. However, it is not always advisable to use incineration as a disposal technique given that it discharges greenhouse gasses and toxic impurities into the ecosystem. Here is an illustration of liquid waste incineration.
Sedimentation seeks to separate the liquid waste from the dissolved or suspended solids just like dewatering. It however depends on gravitational forces rather than centrifugal forces. The solid constituents settle at the bottom of the sedimentation basin making it easy to separate them from the liquid waste. The resulting liquid can be treated before disposal while the suspended solids are disposed of in landfills.
Alternatively, you can dispose of the liquid waste without treating or modifying it as long as you are in compliance with waste disposal laws. You can seek the aid of accredited waste management firms. This method is often used by enterprises reluctant to invest in liquid waste treatment systems.
This disposal technique converts the liquid waste into a compact and rigid solid using binding agents. Quite often, solidification is integrated with stabilization to minimize or prevent the leakage of lethal impurities into the environment. Some of the most utilized binding agents include gypsum, lime ash, phosphate, and cement kiln dust.
➣ Which Technologies Can Be Used to Treat Liquid Waste Before Disposal?
Liquid waste typically harbors varying impurities, some of which are capable of harming the environment and pose a serious threat to public health. In addition, liquid waste disposal regulations dictate the quality of effluent to be discharged. Failure to comply with these regulations can attract heavy fines. The following are some widely exploited wastewater treatment technologies.
● Advanced oxidation.
Oxidation is a technology that involves the movement of electrons between two substances. This transfer of electrons leads to a normalized hydrogen electrode. Advanced oxidation is a widely utilized liquid waste treatment technology that primarily extracts elevated chemical oxygen demand (COD) levels. This technology is mainly employed after the liquid waste has been bio-treated.
● Activated sludge treatment.
Activated sludge treatment is inarguably the most utilized biological wastewater treatment technique. The process utilizes microorganisms, which are powered by oxygen to digest biodegradable organics in the liquid waste. Essentially, oxygen is introduced in the incoming liquid waste to inspire the propagation of bacteria.
The removal efficiency of activated sludge treatment often hinges on the hydraulic residence time, temperature, influent load, and oxygen supply. Underneath is a quick video to help you understand the activated sludge process.
● Reverse osmosis.
Liquid waste can also be treated using reverse osmosis to shrink the concentration of dissolved solids, harmful microorganisms, dissolved ions, organic chemicals, and heavy metals. Reverse osmosis relies on pressure to force the alienation of impurities from water using partially porous membranes. This technology is most effective when deployed in the post-treatment or polishing stage.
● Membrane bioreactor (MBR) treatment.
Membrane bioreactor treatment is a contemporary technology that elevates the effectiveness and efficiency of biological treatment by supplementing it with membrane filtration. MBR eliminates both organic compounds and suspended matter from liquid waste using bio-treatment and ultrafiltration. The membrane filtration systems used in membrane bioreactor treatment use semipermeable membranes with porosities ranging from 0.05-0.4 µm.
➣ Do You Provide Liquid Waste Disposal Machines?
For the past two decades, NEWater has been manufacturing and delivering first-rate liquid waste disposal systems for industries, institutions, and municipalities. In addition, we manufacture top-notch wastewater treatment equipment as well as other water treatment systems. The following are some of our most reputable liquid waste disposal machines;
● Sludge dryers.
Sludge drying machines are systems that eliminate liquids from sludge through processes such as evaporation. They essentially alienate liquid waste from solid waste consequently making it easier to transport, store or reuse the liquid waste. We provide convective, conductive, and solar sludge drying equipment.
● Liquid waste evaporators.
We manufacture high-grade evaporators for liquid waste treatment and disposal using cutting-edge technologies to guarantee energy efficiency. Our liquid waste evaporators are made of high-quality stainless steel and can withstand corrosive compounds as well as high temperatures. They exploit various sources of heat and employ energy recovering technologies. Here are some of our liquid waste evaporators;
- Forced circulation evaporators.
- Falling film evaporators.
- Mechanical vapor recompression evaporators.
- Atmospheric evaporators.
- Multiple effect evaporators, etc.
● Landfill leachate treatment systems.
Solid waste disposed of in landfills often generates leachate, which harbors objectionable contaminants that may end up polluting surface water and groundwater reservoirs. We manufacture varying kinds of landfill leachate treatment systems that are highly effective and economical. Some of our landfill leachate treatment systems include sequencing batch reactors, reverse osmosis systems, membrane bioreactor systems, and ion exchange systems.
➣ Which Impurities Need to be Extracted from Liquid Waste Prior to Disposal?
Ordinarily, the pollutants present in liquid waste depend on the source. The common types of liquid waste categorized based on the source include; industrial effluent, sanitary sewage, mixed sewage, and storm sewage. To determine the contaminants that need to be eliminated in your liquid waste prior to disposal, you should refer to the discharge quality guidelines.
To remove objectionable pollutants from liquid waste, you can exploit various treatment processes. For instance, you can use conventional media filtration to eliminate floating solids and suspended matter. Alternatively, you can use membrane filters (ultrafiltration and microfiltration). If your liquid waste contains high levels of organic compounds, you can shrink its concentration using bio-treatment processes like activated sludge.
Microbial contaminants such as viruses, fungi, and bacteria can be expelled using chlorination or ultraviolet disinfection. The following are other undesirable impurities that necessitate removal prior to liquid waste disposal;
- Total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Elevated COD levels.
- Elevated BOD levels.
- Nitrates and phosphates.
- Heavy metals.
➣ Why is Appropriate Liquid Waste Disposal Important?
Given the severity of possible repercussions resulting from the inappropriate disposal of liquid waste, it is imperative that you manage and dispose of your wastewater correctly. Underneath, we are going to look at the three principal reasons that make appropriate liquid waste disposal fundamental in the modern world.
● Environmental preservation.
Aggressive impurities found in the liquid waste can greatly harm the environment. They can pollute essential water bodies such as rivers and well water consequently decreasing available freshwater reservoirs. Inappropriate disposal methods such as the burning of volatile waste can lead to the production of greenhouse houses and phenomena such as liquid rain. Make sure you dispose of your wastewater in a manner that does not impact the ecosystem negatively.
● Public health and safety.
When liquid waste comes into contact with water bodies, it pollutes the harbored waters. The use or consumption of contaminated water can cause severe harm to human beings and animals. It can lead to the contraction and transmission of waterborne illnesses like typhoid and cholera. Having the right equipment for liquid waste disposal and management keeps you, your staff, and the surrounding community safe from waterborne diseases.
● Adherence to the law.
Environmental laws in most advanced civilizations provide guidelines for liquid waste management and disposal. Non-compliance with the disposal regulations can result in legal battles or hefty fines. Therein, treating and disposing of your liquid waste appropriately keeps you on the right side of the law.
➣ How Much Does Liquid Waste Management and Disposal Cost?
The management and disposal of liquid waste is an essential practice that can be relatively expensive depending on numerous factors. First, there is the investment cost that involves purchasing and setting up all the necessary equipment. The investment cost or capital cost is mainly determined by the type of equipment purchased, its size, functional capabilities, design, and output. Different manufacturers are likely to price their equipment dissimilarly but at NEWater, you are guaranteed customer-friendly prices.
Wastewater management and disposal also accrues several operating expenses. You might need to pay for manpower, treatment, system repairs and maintenance, power usage, and consumables. Each of these expenses will differ in distinct applications due to the differences in processes and equipment used, the liquid waste characterization, and the scale of operation. Before commencing liquid waste management and disposal, deliberate on the projected investment and operating costs.
➣ Which Factors Should I Ponder When Selecting a Liquid Waste Disposal Method?
Liquid waste disposal methods and systems fit different applications distinctively. Therein, you must assess your application and understand your requirements before settling on a certain method or system. Here are some considerations to ponder as you search for the ideal liquid waste disposal method.
● Land space.
Different liquid waste disposal methods necessitate varying amounts of land. For instance, if you have limited land space, solidification may not be the ideal method for you since it demands more space. Additionally, if you will be using a liquid waste treatment system, assess its footprint.
● Soil characterization and stability.
If you intend to have a disposal site, make certain that the surrounding soil structure is compact and can minimize the leakage of liquid waste. Looser soil should discourage you from land disposal. In such scenarios, you can seek alternatives such as liquid waste incineration.
● Discharge laws.
Presently, waste management and disposal are stringently regulated. Consider the liquid waste disposal regulations in your region before settling on a specific method. Contravening the regulations can cost you hefty fines.
● Financial aspects.
Financial planning is key. Assess the expected costs of different liquid waste disposal methods and compare them with your facility’s budgetary constraints. The cost parameters to assess are investment costs, operational expenses, and maintenance costs.