The medical purified water equipment in the mask workshop complies with the 2015 edition of the Pharmacopoeia GMP certification standard. The essential equipment for the production workshop of disposable medical masks and protective clothing – the two-pass reverse osmosis purified water equipment, from the water quality requirements, material requirements, and pipeline distribution, to ensure compliance with Certification standards.
According to the “Guiding Principles for Technical Review of Medical Mask Product Registration” issued by the National Bureau, based on the intended use and scope of application of the product, it is generally divided into medical protective masks, medical surgical masks, and disposable medical masks.
Purified water production systems and purified water distribution systems are mandatory inspection items in the technical review of medical mask product registration, so we must perfect the pure water system and design according to the 2015 Pharmacopoeia GMP guidelines. If the purified water system or purified water distribution system does not meet the necessary standards, extensive corrective work may be required at a later stage.
Purified water equipment for mask production workshops, and pure water machines for mask factories. Purified water equipment for masks conforms to GMP certification. Distribution pipeline SUS304/316L water point) medical disposable mask protective clothing production workshop, start-up type, small-scale research and development production enterprises, and other industries.
1. Product Parameters
2. Water Production Process
3. NEWater Water Treatment Mask Plant Workshop| Site Installation and Commissioning Engineering Drawings
4. Design of Purified Water Equipment System for Mask Factory.
1. Standardized design: Purified water equipment is designed according to the latest Chinese, American, and European Pharmacopoeia standards, follows CGMP and GAMP specifications and meets GMP and FDA certification requirements.
2. Integrated design: More compact structure, easier operation, and maintenance.
3. Design according to URS: Only the purified water equipment system is customized and designed according to the needs of users. URS is the best!
Sanitary components are used: sanitary membrane shells, clamps, storage tanks, and 304 sanitary pipes (depending on the user’s water quality requirements), and the inside of the pipes are not easy to breed bacteria, and single-sided welding and double-sided forming welding are adopted.
6. Microbial Control
1. Sterile water tank: Equipped with rotary spray cleaning and air breathing device.
2. Flow rate: Ensure turbulent flow in the circuit (flow rate greater than 1 m/s), maintain positive pressure in the circuit, and prevent microorganisms from staying, attaching, and breeding on the inner wall of the pipeline.
3. Pipelines and water storage points: The rubber pads in contact with purified water are all PTFE/EPDM. When the diaphragm valve is installed horizontally, it is 45 degrees. The installation of the circulation pipeline is set at a slope of 0.5%. Both the water tank and the pure water tank use stainless steel 304 sterile water tanks.
4. Disinfection and sterilization: Equipped with ozone sterilization and UV ultraviolet sterilizer to prevent bacteria from affecting water quality.
7. Five Characteristics of NEWater Pure Water Equipment System
1. Complete set of configurations, integrated structure, small footprint, easy installation, and use.
2. Advanced technology, reasonable design, continuous production of pure water, and no need for acid-base regeneration.
3. The equipment has good performance, simple maintenance, and low operating costs.
4. Fully automatic operation, with safety protection devices such as water shortage protection and low-pressure protection.
5. Efficient water production, water quality up to standard, effective removal of heavy metals, viruses, bacteria, suspended solids, etc., water quality meets drinking pure water and a variety of industrial pure water.
8. NEWater Water Treatment Equipment System Service Process
1. Contact customer service or business personnel for one-on-one detailed communication.
2. Engineers make plans and quotations according to customer needs.
3. Engineers communicate with customers on the plan and modify the plan.
4. Determine the plan and quotation, sign the contract, and produce.
5. After the installation and debugging are qualified, it can be accepted and used.
6. 1-year warranty and lifetime after-sales maintenance.