Your Dependable Media Filtration System Manufacturer
- Highly trained engineers
- Range of filters of high quality
- 4%filtration rate
- Cost-effective filtration
- Easy to operate and install
NEWater: Media Filtration System Experts in China
NEWater is your consistent manufacturer and supplier of high-performed media filtration systems that are best for your water purification machines business. We specialized in forming such valuable systems, especially the media filtration systems that are effectively used for treating water and becoming more efficient to the environment. We are your reliable partner that never leaves you until you achieve your productive business with our offered media filtration systems. NEWater definitely gives your satisfying assistance all through processing the orders.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Media Filtration Systems
Your Media Filtration System in China
NEWater your Media Filters and Media Filtration System designer, manufacturer, and supplier is a titan in the global water treatment market. We provide a variety of media filters that remove varying types of contaminants, including organic material, positive ions, negative ions, heavy metals, and microbial pathogens. Our Media Filtration Systems are used in a wide variety of application areas and for various requirements in commercial, industrial, and domestic regions.
Here at NEWater, our water treatment equipment provides purified water to more than 3,000 customers in around 200 countries around the world, every day. These products have passed European CE certification, and all of these devices are developed and manufactured based on data. Along sides all this, we have our own production factory that guarantees the quality of equipment and takes into account your profit margins.
NEWater Media Filtration System Performance
- Highly automated, can run and generate water constantly.
- Regeneration does not necessitate the use of chemicals, and it is simple to operate and maintain.
- Automatically turn on when there is a lack of water and turn off when there is no water or when the water tank is full.
- A low-pressure switch protects the high-pressure pump from water supply interruptions.
- A production water conductivity meter continuously evaluates water quality online.
- Input water and dense water pressure meters, monitor the RO differential pressure and set a washing reminder.
NEWater Media Filtration System Product Details
- Large particles, germs, and viruses are prevented from entering the RO membrane using a micron filter with a 5um accuracy.
- Provide pressure to the quartz sand filter/active carbon filter with a raw water pump.
- Color, free chloride, organic matter, hazardous matter, and other contaminants are removed using an active carbon filter.
- The most common and easiest approach for exchanging “ions” of calcium and magnesium is to use a softener.
- Remove turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, and other contaminants with a multi-medium filter.
- Provide high pressure to the RO membrane via a high-pressure pump.
NEWater Media Filtration System Applications
- It has a wide range of applications in the fields of industry, agriculture, and municipal water supply.
- It has a stable water output and is part of a green revolution in processing technologies.
- Capacity: 100T/DAY——1000T/DAY
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater – Your Media Filtration System Supplier in China
NEWater has been supplying great quality media filtration systems to numerous clients all over the world for over 15 years and counting. We are proficient in providing you the outstanding operation of media filtration systems and other related products. NEWater is your friendly associate on progressive business.
Our offered media filtration systems help reduce chemical usage and suspended solids. You can surely see the advantages and the best outcomes by using our introduced media filtration systems. The media filtration system helps eliminate contaminants from the water.
NEWater becomes your source and never fails to provide you with high-quality and durable media filtration systems. We assure your good flow of purifying water to fulfill your desired result with our media filtration systems. You can get it at a low cost with the best quality operation.
Manufacturing media filtration systems with perfect functions of parts is what you can expect from NEWater. We conducted advanced quality inspection especially of media filtration systems before releasing them to our customers. You will surely be satisfied with our products, mainly media filtration systems.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Media Filtration System.
Water sources are prone to pollution from the surrounding soils and waste deposits from human actions. These contaminations render the water untenable unless an appropriate water treatment process is enforced. A globally revered water treatment solution used to minimize water pollution is the deployment of media filtration systems.
Essentially, they are viable remedies to the excessive prevalence of suspended solids in water. Beneath, we delve deeper into the composition and possible applications of media filtration systems.
- What is a Media Filtration System?
- What are the Advantages of Media Filtration Systems?
- What are the Chief Application Fields of Media Filtration Systems?
- How do Media Filtration Systems Function?
- What are the Varying Types of Media Filtration Systems?
- Which Contaminants do Media Filtration Systems Eradicate?
- Which Forms of Feed Water Can Be Treated Using Media Filtration Systems?
- What is the Impurity Removal Rate of Media Filtration Systems?
- How Much Do Media Filtration Systems Cost?
- What are Media Filtration Systems Made of?
- How Much Water can Media Filtration Systems Produce in a Day?
- Who is the Leading Media filtration System’s Manufacturer?
- Do You Personalize Media Filtration Systems?
- Are There Skid-Mounted Media Filtration Systems?
- How Do You Backwash Media Filtration Systems?
- What are the Advantages of Using Multimedia Filtration Systems?
- When Should a Media Filtration System Be Backwashed?
- What are the Main Drawbacks of Media Filtration Systems?
- Can Media Filtration Systems Be Used in Wastewater Treatment?
- Do You Manufacture Industrial Media Filtration Systems?
- Can Media Filtration Systems Treat Drinking Water?
- How Long do Media Filters Last?
- Do You Provide Commercial Media Filtration Systems?
- Do You Manufacture Automatic Media Filtration Systems?
- Can You Ship My Media Filtration Systems Abroad?
- Which Systems Can Be Used to Post Treat Filtered Water?
- How do Coagulation and Flocculation Aid Media Filtration Systems?
- Do You Provide After-Sale Services to Media Filtration System Buyers?
- What Are Your Payment Terms for Media Filtration Systems?
- Do You Manufacture Custom Spare Parts for Media Filtration Systems?
➣What is a Media Filtration System?
A media filtration system is a set of water treatment equipment employed to eradicate or fundamentally reduce the presence of objectionable pollutants in water. Nonetheless, media filtration systems are particularly used to remove turbidity, undissolved particles, debris, and most suspended solids.
The nature and extent of objectionable impurities eradicated by media filtration systems hinge on the composition of the filter bed deployed. Customarily, the media filter used in water treatment is made of single layers or multiple layers of anthracite, sand, carbon, or garnet. They are applicable in varying filtration applications including personal, commercial, and industrial water applications.
➣What are the Advantages of Media Filtration Systems?
As the world grapples with the adverse freshwater insufficiency, the value of media filtration systems and other water treatment equipment becomes more vibrant. First, media filtration systems facilitate the impeccable removal of suspended organics and inorganics.
This guarantees the generation of high-grade water viable for use in distinct applications. With an elaborate media filtration system, you stand to gain a plethora of other additional rewards. Underneath, we state the most prevalent advantages of media filtration systems.
- In addition to eradicating suspended solids, they also shrink the concentration of other pollutants like microorganisms and metals.
- When used as pretreatment mechanisms, they mitigate the untimely fouling of the primary equipment.
- Their installation is pretty easy.
- Their production costs are relatively economical.
➣What are the Chief Application Fields of Media Filtration Systems?
The application fields of media filtration systems cut across distinct industries, commercial enterprises, and personal projects. They are mainly deployed as solitary systems or as supplemental systems for other water treatment systems. The integration of multiple media filters as is with multi-media filters elevates the impurity removal scores.
NEWater’s media filtration systems are uniquely specified to accommodate the variations in industrial, personal and commercial applications. Furthermore, we manufacture customized systems grounded on the specificity of the client’s demands. The industries listed below are the primary users of media filtration systems.
- Cooling towers.
- Boiler feed water.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Reverse osmosis pretreatment.
- Petroleum refineries.
- Drinking water purification.
➣How do Media Filtration Systems Function?
Media filtration systems significantly minimize water contamination by deploying a size-based alienation process. Ideally, the contaminated water is steadily driven through a bed of filter media (e.g. sand, glass, anthracite, or garnet). As it passes through the filter media, distinct mechanisms like adsorption and van der Waals forces are exploited to capture the objectionable particles.
Typically, the filter media comprises distinct materials with larger granules situated at the top and finer granules at the bottom. As a result, the relatively larger solids are seized at the top by the large media granules while finer particles are captured at the bottom by the miniature media granules. Ultimately, filtered water with characteristically lesser pollutants and turbidity is harvested ready for use or secondary filtration. Here is a video to help you grasp the media filtration process.
➣What are the Varying Types of Media Filtration Systems?
At present, there are plentiful media filtration systems at the disposal of water filtration system users. NEWater’s dissimilar media filtration systems are designed to provide viable solutions to the divergent customer base whose requirements differ fundamentally. Underneath is a brief description of the media filtration systems you can exploit to improve the quality of your raw water.
Activated carbon filters.
Activated carbon filters are typically water filtration media comprising powdered or granular carbon. The carbon substrate is customarily semi-permeable and this facilitates the outstanding removal of Volatile Organic Compounds, pesticides, and chlorine. Unlike other water filters, activated carbon filters boast extensive surface areas, which elevate their productivity.
Multimedia filters are water filters comprising a filter layer with three or multiple filter materials. Ordinarily, they are constructed from a layer of anthracite, sand, and garnet. However, the material exploited can be any filtration media like glass or zeolite. Multimedia filters minimize the presence of suspended solids to 10-25 microns. The other available water filtration systems include:
- Pressure sand filters.
- Reverse osmosis membrane filters.
- UF filters.
- Quartz sand filters.
- Cooling tower sand filters.
➣Which Contaminants do Media Filtration Systems Eradicate?
Although media filtration systems are reputable for eradicating suspended elements from water, they are relatively proficient in decreasing the concentration of other pollutants as well. The range of impurities captured by media filtration systems primarily hinges on the composition of the filter bed.
For instance, the employment of activated carbon filters in water treatment is chiefly to regulate the concentration of VOCs, pesticides, chlorine, and volatile metals in water. Pressure sand filters and glass filters on the other hand are specifically exploited to remove suspended constituents, algae, turbidity, and undissolved elements.
➣Which Forms of Feed Water Can Be Treated Using Media Filtration Systems?
In fighting water scarcity, modern human civilization has been forced to exploit varying sources of raw water. Consequently, water treatment systems specialized to treat the respective feed water sources have been developed. Media filtration systems have been a significant part of this innovation providing effective solutions to raw water.
- Well water.
- Brackish water.
- Wastewater and tap water.
➣What is the Impurity Removal Rate of Media Filtration Systems?
Ordinarily, media filtration systems are most effective when deployed selectively to target and seize specific impurities. Pressure sand filters and quartz sand filters are particularly very effective in tackling suspended solids while there are not many filtration systems that can rival activated carbon filters in removing chlorine and organic chemicals from water.
Generally, sediment filters register 90-99% removal rates when it comes to suspended elements while activated carbon filters register removal rates of up to 99% when it comes to chlorine and organic chemicals.
➣How Much Do Media Filtration Systems Cost?
A wiser perspective when evaluating the cost of media filtration systems entails looking at the cost of equipment and the operational expenditures. The equipment cost hinges on the type of media filter, size, design, and functional capabilities. You can request for NEWater’s reasonably-accorded prices by sending a quotation inquiry through our website.
The cost of running the media filtration system to improve your feed water quality cumulates the installation, labor, upkeep, and asset depreciation costs (operational costs). Ordinarily, the cost of filtering raw water using a media filtration system will command $100 annually if the daily production is approximately 25 liters.
➣What are Media Filtration Systems Made of?
Media filtration systems are ideally manufactured using distinct materials depending on their imminent roles. However, all media filtration systems share certain components like filter tanks, pressure gauges, and control interfaces.
The make-up of distinct media filtration systems differs when it comes to the constitution of the filter bed. The filter bed can be made of sand, carbon granules, or powdered carbon, garnet, zeolite, or anthracite. Moreover, the filter tank can be constructed from premium fiberglass or stainless steel for enhanced durability.
➣How Much Water can Media Filtration Systems Produce in a Day?
The quantity of filtered water produced by your media filtration system in a day is primarily a reflection of your system’s flow rate, size, and filter bed state. NEWater’s media filtration systems characteristically have flow rates of up to 300 GPM.
This diverse range makes certain that our clients have access to media filtration systems capable of gratifying their quantity projections. In addition, we manufacture customized systems with personalized filter tanks and beds reminiscent of your application demands.
➣Who is the Leading Media filtration System’s Manufacturer?
Whenever we are in need of a new product, the first consideration we ponder relates to the product’s manufacturer. NEWater’s stature as a leading manufacturer of media filtration systems gives buyers the confidence they need in a supplier. This is evidenced by our distinct certifications earned for adhering to industry standards e.g. ISO 9001 certification.
Over the 2 decades we have been in business, we built a respectable reputation among our peers and clientele by consistently providing first-rate equipment. Moreover, carrying out production at an enormous stage permits us to provide our systems at relatively lower prices compared to our competitors.
➣Do You Personalize Media Filtration Systems?
Yes. To match the variation in customer demands, NEWater manufactures specialized media filtration systems. When placing your order, you can ask our engineers for a unique system customized to perfectly solve your water treatment issue. For a personalized media filtration system, you must stipulate your preferred specifications on the following aspects.
- The prevalent raw water quality.
- The capacity demands of your application.
- The quality of filtered water needed.
Our production timelines are impeccable and we also provide international delivery services. Orders are easily placed by simply contacting our team of specialists.
➣Are There Skid-Mounted Media Filtration Systems?
For compatibility, transportability, and protection, we manufacture skid-mounted media filtration systems. Typically, we interlink all the vital components of the media filtration systems and assemble them on a metal structure. These filtration skids are characteristically mobile and can be used in varying applications.
They are often endowed with varying capacities and flow rates and are feasible with distinct application fields. Ideally, we process skid-mounted media filtration systems orders upon custom order placement.
➣How Do You Backwash Media Filtration Systems?
Backwashing media filtration systems is an essential process necessitated to sustain the system’s optimal functioning. For self-cleaning media filters, the process is pretty easy given it is self-initiating. Backwashing commences once the media filtration system is turned off. Clean water is then injected from the bottom at an appropriate pressure.
Air scouring is often employed simultaneously with the backwash water to provoke the enlargement of the media granules. Subsequently, a rinsing stream of water is then injected and on its course, it captures the suspended constituents.
On its way out, it is collected as wastewater and treated appropriately prior to discarding. This process is continually repeated to ensure thorough cleansing. The backwash water’s turbidity determines when to conclude the backwash process.
➣What are the Advantages of Using Multimedia Filtration Systems?
Multimedia filters account for one of the most commonly exploited media filtration systems. Characteristically, they are made of numerous layers and this tremendously elevates their productivity.
Where conventional pressure sand filters minimize the concentration of suspended solids to 25-50 microns, multimedia filters decrease their concentration to 10-25 microns. The additional pros of multimedia filtration systems include:
- They eradicate a range of impurities.
- They are versatile and can be used as pretreatment systems.
- Their flow rates are comparatively high.
➣When Should a Media Filtration System Be Backwashed?
The frequency of periodic media filtration system backwashing is chiefly influenced by noticeable drops in operating pressure. Experts recommend the initiation of the backwashing process once a pressure drop amounting to 10psi is exhibited.
This is a precautionary approach while the initiation of backwashing due to deterioration in the product water quality is considered a reactive approach. The frequency of backwashing, however, differs depending on how frequent the system is used and the quality of raw water filtered.
➣What are the Main Drawbacks of Media Filtration Systems?
Just like all other water filtration systems, media filtration systems have their pros and cons. However, their pros are far superior when weighed against their cons, explaining their perennial dominance in water treatment applications. Beneath is a set of setbacks hindering the optimal rollout of media filtration systems.
- Limited range of removable pollutants.
- They are not comprehensive solutions and a secondary system is often necessitated.
- The quality of product water they generate is not high.
➣Can Media Filtration Systems Be Used in Wastewater Treatment?
Virtually all wastewater treatment systems commence the treatment process by eradicating the suspended solids and organic chemicals found in wastewater. Varying media filtration systems can be incorporated into wastewater treatment systems at one given time.
For instance, a combination of activated carbon filters and pressure sand filters can be deployed in the pretreatment phase of an RO wastewater treatment plant. The pressure sand filters will remove the suspended elements while the activated carbon filters will lessen the chlorine and VOC concentrations.
➣Do You Manufacture Industrial Media Filtration Systems?
NEWater is highly regarded as a manufacturer of industrial water treatment systems owing to its high-grade products and thousands of multinational clients. We manufacture industrial water filters with characteristically higher volumes and flow rates.
Our industrial media filtration systems include industrial sand filters, activated carbon filters, cooling tower filters, and glass water filters. They are available in customized and standard versions and we incorporate innovative designs to facilitate reduced footprints and cost-efficient operational costs.
➣Can Media Filtration Systems Treat Drinking Water?
As standalone systems, media filtration systems can only generate drinking water if the feed water is of high quality and lacks dissolved solids. This is because they are mainly proficient at removing undissolved particles. Nonetheless, they are popularly used in drinking water filtration systems as part of a comprehensive purification process.
Activated carbon filters are particularly deployed in drinking water systems to eliminate nasty odors and tastes. Sediment filters on the flip side ensure the drinking water is devoid of volatile metals, debris, colloids, and dust.
➣How Long do Media Filters Last?
High-quality media filters of NEWater’s ilk customarily have a life expectancy ranging from 10-15 years. Their life service is however dependent on the grade of feed water filtered, the duration of use, and quality of maintenance. NEWater’s filter tanks are largely constructed using stainless steel or fiberglass which can tolerate corrosive elements. They are essentially worthy investments with guaranteed returns.
➣Do You Provide Commercial Media Filtration Systems?
In an effort to reinforce the diminishing freshwater supply, commercial enterprises dependent on product water have turned their attention to the treatment of polluted water sources. NEWater has over the last 2 decades partnered with numerous commercial entities as their primary manufacturer of commercial water treatment systems.
We manufacture an extensive line of commercial media filtration systems designed intelligently to guarantee cost-efficiency and high productivity. We provide portable, modular, and skid-mounted commercial media filters.
➣Do You Manufacture Automatic Media Filtration Systems?
With contemporary technologies, general life activities have become conveniently stress-free. Drawing inspiration from modern innovations, NEWater has developed automatic media filtration systems with fully automated backwashing functions.
These systems are easily operated thanks to the integrated PLC control interface. They eliminate the demand for human input, ultimately shrinking the operational costs. These turnkey media filtration systems are available for industrial, personal, and commercial applications.
➣Can You Ship My Media Filtration Systems Abroad?
Shopping your media filtration system from NEWater saves you the hassle of making shipment arrangements. We essentially grant you the liberty and luxury of awaiting your media filtration system at your selected location.
To guarantee reliability, timeliness, and safety, we exploit the services of reputable courier service providers. Our delivery durations range from 3-7 days for conventionally small media filters and 2-3 months for huge plants.
➣Which Systems Can Be Used to Post Treat Filtered Water?
Technically, media filtration systems are far from being the comprehensive water treatment solution. The filtered water they generate rarely meets the quality standards of most product water applications. Consequently, a supplemental process designed to improve filtered water’s quality is necessitated.
The chosen post-treatment system employed is determined by the desired product water quality. For purified water or high-purity water, reverse osmosis and electrodeionization systems are often exploited. Other post-treatment technologies include:
- Ultrafiltration systems.
- Ion exchange water systems.
- Ultraviolet sterilizers.
➣How do Coagulation and Flocculation Aid Media Filtration Systems?
Coagulation is a water treatment process responsible for destabilizing the composition of waterborne impurities by adding highly charged molecules. Flocculation on the other hand involves the adhesion of colloidal elements resulting in the formation of flocs. The process of flocculation is initiated by clarifying agents.
Both flocculation and coagulation ease the process of media filtration by assimilating smaller particles into larger elements. This makes it easier for the filter media to seize the colloidal particles. In most instances, they are utilized as pretreatment processes for media filters.
➣Do You Provide After-Sale Services to Media Filtration System Buyers?
NEWater does not only provide premium media filtration systems, we supplement our products with impeccable after-sale services. First, you get to enjoy discounted shipment of your media filtration system irrespective of your geographical location. In addition, your media filtration system attracts one-year warranty protection to guard against inferior products.
We also have elaborate measures in place that make certain any breakdowns experienced are instantaneously resolved. Our specialists provide free technical consultations and we also provide a unit of technicians to aid in the installation process. Any queries are dealt with instantaneously given our customer support team works round-the-clock.
➣What Are Your Payment Terms for Media Filtration Systems?
NEWater has made making payments for media filtration systems a stress-free undertaking owing to our competitive prices and flexible payment terms. First, we permit payments made using distinct payment methods including online payments.
Moreover, we permit installment and full payments for all our water treatment systems. Full payments are only mandatory when the media filtration system is conventionally small-sized. Payments for customized and enormous filtration systems can be made in installments with the first installment covering 50%. The second and last installments cover 30% and 20% respectively.
➣Do You Manufacture Custom Spare Parts for Media Filtration Systems?
Whenever your media filtration system demands the replacement of certain components, you need not worry because NEWater has you covered. We are well-endowed with varying types of custom repair components tested and accredited for their impeccable quality. Typically, our customers spare parts are manufactured in-house in our facilities but we also outsource specific accessories from dependable manufacturers.
The after-sale services applicable to our media filtration systems are also valid on our custom repair components. They have 12-month warranty protection and using our global delivery routes, we deliver them to your doorstep. Do not falter to place your order or make inquiries on our media filtration system and spare components.
We design media filtration systems with increased service life by using only high-durable materials. You will surely benefit from the great feature of our media filtration systems. We can customize your needed capacity for media filtration systems. Just let us know your details.
This media filtration system completely removes and filters small particles like sediment, chlorine, organic materials, and iron. It is composed of fine sand that completely gets rid of small particles. We are your needed supplier if you want a productive business related to water purification machines.
We are very responsive to supply you with exact quality with a reasonable price media filtration systems. NEWater provides efficient services for all of our clients. We ensure protected packaging and transportation of your ordered media filtration systems. NEWater is a dependable manufacturer that you can always rely on for your supplied media filtration systems.
We serve your needs. NEWater has an accommodating sales staff that are willing to process your ordered media filtration systems. With our skilled workers and manufacturer, the construction of media filtration systems is of high-standard quality. We are glad to provide all types of media filtration systems based on your applications.
Send us your specifications and we are ready to manufacture any type of media filtration system for you. We care about your supplied media filtration systems for your business.
Purchased now our offered media filtration systems right here!