- Adjustable flow rates
- Efficient operations
- Filtration of complex fluids
- Piston based infrastructure
- Superior quality raw material
Raw water: Industrial wastewater, commercial water, and brackish water etc.
Produced water: Commercial, industrial etc.
Power supply: 220V, 380V (optional)
Pressure: 1 – 6 Bar
Flow rate: 1 – 3600L/H
Material: Stainless Steel
Temperature: 200 °C
Applications: Food and beverage industry, water treatment, wastewater, sewage etc.
Your Trusted Metering Pumps Manufacturer in China
Organizations around the world are quite diverse and make use of various liquids in their production processes. Our Metering pumps, that we manufacture and supply here at NEWater, are used not only as water pumps but also used to pump chemicals such as acids, and slurries, along with viscous and corrosive products.
Our Metering Pumps, provide a defined volumetric flow rate, maintaining the volume of the liquid that is pumped and the specific time period in which it has to be pumped. Constant and adjustable flow rates can be maintained by these pumps.
NEWater manufactures and designs a variety of Metering Pumps; please refer to the parameters below to determine which one is best for you.
The pump motor drives a piston, which creates a vacuum, drawing the chemical from the metering pump’s outer tank into the liquid end. Piston strokes alternately seal and open the intake and output valves, driving the chemical into the process. At the liquid end, a diaphragm acts as a barrier between the piston and the process fluid. Occasionally, the piston is mechanically attached to the diaphragm. Occasionally, the diaphragm is connected hydraulically. The hydraulic fluid is pumped by the piston’s reciprocating motion, and the diaphragm bends back and forth as the piston reciprocates. The piston’s action bends the diaphragm – the more the diaphragm bends, the higher the pump’s flow rate. The flow rate can be accurately managed to ensure that only what the process requires is delivered and that no material is injected in excess or insufficiently.
- Industrial water treatment (cooling towers, boilers)
- Drinking water and wastewater treatment
- Oil and gas production
- Chemical and petrochemical processing industry
- Power generation
- Food and Beverage Production
Get Professional Water Deionizer System Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Water Deionizer System.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
Metering Pump Selection Criteria
- Flow Rate: The flow rate of a fluid refers to its speed. Its correct calculation has a considerable effect on a metering pump’s performance.
- Turndown Ratio: Turndown ratios are used to determine a metering pump’s low-end performance and its ability to retain precision.
- Pressure Rating: The various types of metering pumps are built and intended to operate at a range of pressures.
- Metering Pump Flexibility: Metering pumps’ adaptability is critical for manufacturing activities that involve the dispensing of raw materials and finished products.
- Pump Reliability: Where chemicals, corrosives, and poisonous elements are present, metering pumps should be selected based on the materials used in their manufacture.
- Limited Maintenance: One of the noteworthy characteristics of metering pumps is their low maintenance requirements. Due to this constancy, metering pumps have become an integral part of numerous manufacturing processes.
Choose the Right Type of Metering Pumps
- Piston Metering Pumps
- Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Gear Pump
- Syringe Metering Pumps
- Bellows Metering Pump
- Plunger Pump
- Small Metering Pump
- Chemical Metering Pumps
- Electronic Metering Pumps (EMP)
- Solenoid Metering Pump
NEWater Can Promise You
- Source manufacturers.
- One-to-one guidance.
- The strict quality control process.
- One-year warranty.
- Lifetime maintenance.
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Metering Pumps
Metering is the process of delivering fluids at precise and adjustable flow rates. Our Metering Pumps make use of this process to move liquids. They are used to meter flow rates that are constant, within a range of discharge pressure.
Our Metering Pumps contain a set of components that allow them to function properly. These include a driver, that is AC constant speed motor. The next component, the liquid end, is constructed depending on your application area and the fluid that you want to be handled. They also have a driver mechanism that converts the rotary motion of the driver. And lastly, the machine also contains flow adjustment mechanisms as well.
The Metering pumps are driven by pistons, that move in and out of a cylindrical chamber. They are composed of an inlet line and an outlet line, both of which prevent the flow of water in the reverse direction. As the piston moves, the volume of the chamber becomes larger and smaller, this creates pressure differences.
Low pressure causes the liquid to enter the chamber, through the inlet line, and a higher pressure forces water out of the outlet valve. These alternating strokes are repeated over and over again and meter the flow of the liquid. And varying the length of the strokes is what can adjust the metering rate as well.
This process allows our metering pumps to be used to pump chemicals in applications involving water treatment, such as treating water that is used for consumption purposes, treatment of alternative water sources and of wastewater, along with treatment of water for commercial and domestic swimming pools.
Our Metering pumps are highly customizable according to your needs, requirements, and budget. They can be varied according to the temperature of the application situation, the flow rate of the fluid, the composition of the fluid, its corrosiveness along with a number of other factors.