Your Reliable Mobile RO Water Plant Manufacturer
- Containerized technology.
- Easily move equipment to change operating sites.
- Global delivery services.
- Domestic and Commercial uses.
- Easy to install and operate.
NEWater: Mobile RO Water Plant Manufacturer Leader
NEWater manufactures Mobile RO Water Plants are designed, manufactured, and supplied by a technically experienced team of engineers and researchers. They are reliable and stable and are manufactured with intelligent design under the supervision of engineers with over 15 years of experience.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Mobile RO Water Plants
Your Mobile RO Water Plant Supplier in China
NEWater’s Mobile RO Water Plants are used in a variety of application areas such as in fast response situations such as emergency situations, and as supplementation for long-term solutions, and even temporarily in areas where campsites may be set up, for example, to provide clean and fresh potable water.
Our Mobile RO water plants with all other devices that we manufacture is manufactured under the surveillance of environmental protection engineers with over fifteen years of experience. And this is highlighted by us having received environmental protection engineering professional contracting qualification certificate.
NEWater Mobile RO Water Plant Details Diaplay
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Mobile RO Water Plant from NEWater
NEWater promotes environmental protection works and the use of alternative water sources for commercial, industrial, and domestic applications, instead of the already diminished and strained natural sources of freshwater. The incoming water can come from different sources, such as underground wells, seawater, rivers, lakes or brackish water, tap water, municipal water, etc.
Our mobile reverse osmosis water plant is high-quality equipment used worldwide. The RO system selects imported American Dow membrane, RO membrane can be automatically backwashed to reduce pollution. Also, our careful design makes our mobile RO water plants easy to control and maintain, with automatic membrane flushing for environmental protection, low power consumption, and saving operation costs.
Contact NEWater now and receive answers to all your questions related to mobile reverse osmosis water plants.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Mobile Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Plant.
Conventional freshwater reservoirs accessible to mankind continue to gradually decrease consequently stressing the need for water treatment. Advanced water treatment innovations such as reverse osmosis and ion exchange make it possible to access freshwater from untenable sources like seas, oceans, and underground wells. Reverse osmosis systems are particularly highly coveted and their flexibility permits their application in distinct sectors. This article dwells on the composition, usage, and importance of mobile reverse osmosis water plants.
- What is a Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Plant?
- What are The Chief Application Fields for Mobile RO Water Plants?
- Which Types of Mobile RO Water Plants Are Available?
- What is The Chief Features of Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Plants?
- How do Mobile RO Water Plants Work?
- What are The Advantages of Using Containerized Reverse Osmosis Water Plants?
- What is The Cost of Water Treatment Using a Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Plant?
- What is The Maximum TDS Level of Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Plants?
- Which Pretreatment System Can I Use on Mobile RO Water Plants?
- What Qualities Should I Look for in a Good Mobile RO Water Plant?
- Where Can I Buy a Good Mobile RO Water Plant?
➣What is a Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Plant?
A mobile reverse osmosis water plant is a portable device used to eradicate dissolved solids and other objectionable elements from water using partially permeable membranes. They are designed as lightweight equipment, which makes their transportability easy and efficient. Mobile RO water plants are essentially pressure-driven hence they come with pressure booster pumps. Ideally, they also consist of a pretreatment chamber, which preconditions the inlet water to facilitate optimum output and avert premature fouling.
Mobile reverse osmosis plants are generally flexible systems, which can be employed in distinct sectors. They are highly effective when used to desalinate seawater and brackish water as well as treat groundwater and surface water. In addition to tremendously shrinking the concentration of dissolved solids, they also eliminate viruses, bacteria, organic chemicals, microplastics, and objectionable minerals.
➣What are The Chief Application Fields for Mobile RO Water Plants?
Mobile reverse osmosis water plants can be deployed in varied fields to treat distinct forms of feed water. Essentially, they eliminate an extensive range of contaminants hence they are perennially used to treat varied types of feed water. Reverse osmosis systems are presently being utilized in seawater and brackish water desalination, well water treatment, and wastewater treatment.
Moreover, they are manufactured with varied capacities hence they can be deployed in large, medium, and small-scale fields. Their distinctive designs also permit their application in multiple sectors. Thanks to their configuration, mobile RO water plants such as RO containers can be effectively used as permanent or temporary solutions. Here are the primary applications of mobile RO water plants.
- Emergency response.
- Construction sites.
- Households, beach resorts, and restaurants.
- Laboratories, hospitals, and pharmaceuticals.
- Power plants.
- Food processing industries.
➣Which Types of Mobile RO Water Plants Are Available?
Essentially, there are two major types of mobile reverse osmosis water plants; containerized and skid-mounted RO systems. However, these systems are further divided into seawater, brackish water, well water, and wastewater mobile RO plants. Other classifications of mobile RO water plants include commercial, household, and industrial RO equipment. Let us briefly elaborate on the major types of mobile RO water plants.
● Skid-mounted reverse osmosis water plants.
Reverse osmosis skids are mobile RO units mounted on metal frames, pellets, or rails. All the essential components are installed inside the skid for protection and mobility. We manufacture reverse osmosis skids for households, businesses, industries, and institutions. Skid-mounted RO water plants can be used to desalinate seawater for boats, treat well water, desalinate brackish water, and generate product water for homes.
● Containerized reverse osmosis water plants.
Containerized RO water plants are essentially RO units installed inside standard metal containers. The containers typically used measure 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft. Our containerized RO plants are ideal for brackish water desalination, seawater desalination, well water treatment, and wastewater reclamation. They have reduced footprints, are easy to operate, and are very secure. In addition, we equip them with lighting and air-conditioning systems for enhanced user experience. Containerized RO plants can be utilized as permanent or temporary water treatment solutions.
➣What is The Chief Features of Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Plants?
Mobile RO water plants are mainly characterized by their simple and compact designs, which make them easy to transport. Just like typical reverse osmosis systems, they utilize high-rejection, semi-permeable membranes, which generally remove up to 99.7% of dissolved solids. The membranes deployed are characterized by their microscopic pores, which typically measure 0.0001 microns.
Mobile RO water plants also come fitted with pretreatment units. Ordinarily, the pretreatment unit consists of sediment filters and carbon pre-filters. Chemical dosing systems can also be installed. Furthermore, high-pressure pumps are attached to the RO plants and their primary role is to generate pressure that is comparatively higher than the osmotic pressure.
Their membranes employ a size-exclusion mechanism to eradicate the impurities from water. Therein, they eliminate a range of contaminants including minerals, microbes, metals, and proteins. Their capacities are diverse ranging from 1 m3 per day to 7,000 m3 per day. The main designs exploited in mobile RO water plants are containerized and skid-mounted.
➣How do Mobile RO Water Plants Work?
Mobile reverse osmosis water plants function by alienating pollutants from water using semipermeable membranes. Pressure is essential hence RO plants have an attached pressure booster pump. Underneath, we take you through the reverse osmosis process.
Before the feed water is driven into the mobile RO water plant, it is first pretreated to eradicate suspended solids, turbidity, undissolved matter, hardness minerals, and volatile chemicals. Pretreatment systems such as multimedia filters, ultrafiltration systems, and chemical dosing systems are used to precondition the feed water. Pretreatment avoids the accumulation of scale on the RO system and prevents the clogging of RO membranes.
● Membrane filtration.
The pretreated water is subsequently forced through the membranes at high pressure. As it passes through the porous membranes, all elements with high molecular weight are trapped by the perforations. Water molecules pass through the RO membranes and are ultimately collected as RO permeates. In double pass RO plants, the permeate is then injected into an RO plant for further treatment. The contaminants are left on the retentate side and are finally discarded as brine.
Post-treatment is mainly optional. The permeate collected is subjected to further treatment with the intention of elevating its quality. Technologies such as UV water sterilization, ion exchange, and activated carbon filtration are deployed to polish the RO water. The following video will give you a complete understanding of reverse osmosis water treatment.
➣What are The Advantages of Using Containerized Reverse Osmosis Water Plants?
Containerizing reverse osmosis systems is a modern trend that is universally revered for its lengthy rewards. Firstly, containerized reverse osmosis water plants are easily transported, which makes them ideal for both temporary and permanent applications. They are self-contained plants with sufficient lighting and air conditioning. Here are some of the other rewards of containerized RO water plants.
- They are easy to install thanks to their plug-and-play configuration. Within a few moments of delivery, you can have the RO container up and running.
- Control is centralized hence they are uncomplicated to operate.
- They have attached membrane cleaning units and pretreatment systems.
- Their installation and maintenance costs are relatively cheaper than conventional RO systems.
➣What is The Cost of Water Treatment Using a Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Plant?
One of the main reasons why the use of mobile RO water plants is so prevalent is their cost-efficiency. Over the years, manufacturers of reverse osmosis systems have incorporated cutting-edge innovations, which have elevated their cost-efficiency. The cost of purchasing a mobile RO water plant has also shrunk significantly over the years. You can easily find out the price tag of NEWater’s mobile RO water plants by simply sending us a quotation inquiry.
The cost of treating water using reverse osmosis plants further encompasses expenses like labor, power consumption, and maintenance. When using a mobile RO plant to desalinate seawater the average production cost is approximately $0.79 to $2.38 per m3. When desalinating brackish water, the production cost is relatively lower, often ranging from $0.29 to $0.66 per m3.
The cost of treating water using mobile RO water plants is largely dependent on the quality of the feed water and the region. The labor costs are typically dissimilar in different regions due to the distinct labor rates. Purchase your mobile RO water plant from NEWater today at pocket-friendly prices and stand assured of quick returns.
➣What is The Maximum TDS Level of Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Plants?
TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids and it is a measure of the dissolved constituents present in water. The TDS level of your water indicates the concentration of dissolved solids in your water. Mobile reverse osmosis water plants intended for seawater desalination are typically endowed with high TDS ranges since seawater is characteristically saline. Our mobile seawater RO plants have standard TDS levels of up to 45,000ppm, which can be further upgraded to 50,000ppm.
Brackish water RO systems ordinarily have TDS levels ranging from >1000ppm to 15,000ppm. This is because brackish water is slightly saline. When purchasing a mobile RO water plant it is essential that you first establish the TDS levels of your feed water. Our engineers will customize your mobile RO plant with a maximum TDS level that reflects the TDS concentration of your feed water.
➣Which Pretreatment System Can I Use on Mobile RO Water Plants?
Pretreatment systems are water treatment units deployed to eliminate certain pollutants before the feed water is subjected to the main treatment system. For reverse osmosis systems, pretreatment is particularly paramount and NEWater often incorporates the ideal pretreatment system with your RO system. Here are some of the most revered pretreatment systems.
● Media filters.
Feedwater often consists of suspended and undissolved solids, which can potentially clog the RO membranes. To avert this, you can deploy a multimedia filter or a sand filter to extract the suspended solids and reduce turbidity. The other types of media filters commonly employed in pretreatment are activated carbon filters. They are chiefly utilized to remove volatile chemicals such as pesticides, VOCs, and chlorine.
● Membrane filters.
Other membrane filtration systems such as ultrafiltration water systems and nanofiltration equipment can alternatively be used to eradicate the suspended solids from feed water. UF systems are particularly popular as pretreatment systems for reverse osmosis desalination. They eliminate other constituents as well and their removal rate is higher compared to conventional media filters.
● Ion exchange systems.
Feedwater often contains hardness minerals, which build up in the pipes and metallic appliances resulting in untimely fouling. Ion exchange water treatment systems substitute the hardness minerals (calcium and magnesium) with sodium or potassium ions, which are less objectionable. The other pretreatment systems include:
- Iron removal filters.
- UV water sterilizers.
- Chemical dosing systems.
➣What Qualities Should I Look for in a Good Mobile RO Water Plant?
When purchasing a mobile reverse osmosis water plant, it is essential that you acquire the perfect equipment for your operation. You can accomplish this by comprehending the nature of your application and the available RO water systems. Beneath, we discuss some of the properties you should ponder before investing in a mobile RO water plant.
● Feedwater concentration and composition.
To begin with, you should establish the contaminants present in your feed water and their concentration. You can accomplish this by testing samples of your feed water. With the test results in mind, go for the mobile RO water plant most feasible with your respective feed water.
● Quality of treated water produced.
Secondly, determine the quality of RO permeates produced by the mobile RO water plant. A good mobile RO water plant is one that can supply you with the right water quality in line with your application requirements.
● The flow rate.
How much water can the mobile RO water plant generate in a day? Your ideal plant should produce the right quantity of treated water. The flow rate of reverse osmosis systems is typically expressed in gallons per day (GPD).
➣Where Can I Buy a Good Mobile RO Water Plant?
If you prioritize quality, great customer service, and credibility, NEWater is your best bet when it comes to water treatment systems. We have an elaborate history given that we have been in operation for over two decades. The manufacturing of our mobile reverse osmosis plants is independently done in our state-of-the-art facilities based in China. Additionally, we have employed the best engineers who innovatively utilize the latest technologies to manufacture outstanding RO water systems.
NEWater also offers a range of pre-sale and after-sale services to our clients. We provide feedwater testing and analysis, doorstep delivery, warranty protection, and lifetime repair services. Our prices are customer-conscious and we offer exclusive discounts. Get in touch with us today to order your standard or customized RO water plant.