Your Dependable Mobile Water Purification Units Manufacturer
- Compact and travel-friendly.
- High-tech RO technology is used for purification.
- Door-to-door delivery services.
- Durable and mobile.
- No environmental pollution.
NEWater: Mobile Water Purification Unit Manufacturing Leaders
NEWater manufactures the best portable water purifiers which are also referred to as our containerized water purification systems. They are highly customizable and are also available in standardized container sizes. And allow for fresh and clean water to be available where potable water may not be present.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Mobile Water Purification Units
Your Mobile Water Purification Unit Supplier in China
NEWater’s water treatment equipment has a number of advantages. They provide a temporary or a long-term supply of clean and fresh consumable water 24/7 in areas where alternative water sources such as saline and brackish water are available, rather than freshwater resources.
Our mobile water purification units are designed and developed based on your feed water laboratory data, NEWater has quality assurance and has received authoritative certification in technology.
Features of NEWater Mobile Water Treatment Plant
1. Computer simulation system design, the whole system performance is safe and reliable. 2.2.
2. Easy to operate, using PLC automatic control, one key can realize the start and stop of the equipment.
3. Compact size, lightweight, easy to install and debug.
4. Adopt imported reverse osmosis membrane and high-quality high-pressure pump, you can also choose the brand.
Extend the Lifespan of Your Machine Accessories
NEWater offers you affordable and reliable portable water purification units with high-quality parts and accessories. We also support distribution, so you can find all the spare parts you want here at NEWater, all certified and marked with the product seal.
Quality parts will extend the life of your equipment and prevent project interruptions. You need to choose wisely to save yourself a lot of money on your project.
Why Choose NEWater？
- The use of lightweight, rugged housing and frost-resistant components ensures a long unit life.
- The unit is easy to operate, purifies immediately, uses no chemicals, and produces no wastewater.
- Hoses and cartridges are easy to clean and replace, reducing your maintenance costs.
- The new cartridge provides a 0.5 GPM flow rate to ensure the flow of produced water.
- Multi-voltage power options to adapt to any site situation.
- Source manufacturer, offering cost-effective pricing and a one-year warranty.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Mobile Water Purification Unit from NEWater
We here at NEWater, as a company, have made it our mission to provide fresh and consumable water in areas where it is not available, by making use of alternative water sources such as salty seawater and brackish well water among others. These devices help further our mission and are cost-effective, they reduce both overall costs and require a reduced amount of management and labor to maintain.
Our mobile water purification units employ multiple steps to ensure that water is properly purified. They employ high-tech reverse osmosis technology, where the water is pressurized by good quality pumps to overcome osmotic pressure and be able to pass through a series of membranes, that are partially permeable or semipermeable, with different bore diameters. This allows for impurities of different types and different sizes to be removed. They are safely and easily installed, and also may employ treatment technologies such as deionization exchange resin beds or UV filtration to promote desalination and remove microbial pathogens.
Send an email and get a quote on our mobile water purification units!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Mobile Water Purification Systems
Natural water sources often get contaminated by human or natural activities hence their use is relatively limited. Water purification systems make certain the contamination is effectively eliminated and that the quality of the water is significantly elevated. The modern water treatment industry provides advanced water purification systems compatible with distinct water sources including tap water, brackish water, well water, and seawater. Today, we will focus our attention on mobile water purification systems and their distinct applications.
- What is a Mobile Water Purification System?
- Where Are Mobile Water Purification Units Mostly Used?
- Which Mobile Water Purification Systems Do You Provide?
- What are The Advantages of Mobile Water Purification Systems?
- Which Processes Are Used in Mobile Water Purification Units?
- How is Electrodeionization Used in Mobile Water Purification Equipments?
- Which Designs Are Incorporated into Mobile Water Purification Systems?
- How Do You Measure the Quality of Water Produced by Mobile Water Purification Units?
- Do You Provide Mobile Water Purification Systems for Laboratories?
- Which Post-Treatment Mechanisms Are Used in Mobile Water Purification Systems?
➣What is a Mobile Water Purification System?
A mobile water purification system is a portable device that effectively eliminates biological, physical, and chemical impurities from water. Water purification systems generally incorporate numerous water purification processes to eliminate undesired pollutants. The dominantly exploited technologies include electrodeionization, reverse osmosis, water deionization, UV sterilization, and distillation.
Mobile water purification systems are easily transported and can be used in both permanent and temporary applications. NEWater manufactures purification equipment in distinct sizes thereby catering to large-scale, medium, and small-scale users. Their diverse application sectors transcend household, industrial and commercial uses. Mobile water purification systems are also customized to produce the right water type for your application.
➣Where Are Mobile Water Purification Systems Mostly Used?
Applications that demand purified water continue to surge upwards as industrialization advances and population growth proliferates. Generally, the application fields of mobile water purification systems range from producing purified drinking water to pharmaceutical and laboratory applications. They can be deployed in virtually any sector courtesy of customization, which ensures the end product meets the precise requirements of the user.
Additionally, mobile water purification systems can be deployed to purify water derived from numerous sources. For most complex applications like laboratories and pharmaceuticals, tap water is essentially used as the feed water for the water purification unit. The sectors listed below are considered the biggest utilizers of mobile water purification systems.
- Household applications like drinking water purification.
- Pharmaceutical or medical industries.
- Emergency response.
- Oil refineries and power plants.
- Food and beverages.
➣Which Mobile Water Purification Systems Do You Provide?
Primarily, we categorize our water purification systems according to the purification technologies they employ. However, our systems can also be classified based on their designs and intended application, for example, laboratory water purification systems. Let us briefly look at the different mobile water purification systems you can explore.
● Water electrodeionization. system.
A water electrodeionization system (EDI) is an advanced water deionization unit powered by electricity to remove ionized pollutants using ion exchange resins and membranes. EDI water systems customarily produce first-rate deionized water, which is essentially purified water. When appropriately utilized, electrodeionization water systems can produce high-purity water characterized by high resistivity at 18.2MW/cm.
● Reverse osmosis system.
Reverse osmosis systems are inarguably the most effective membrane purification systems. They are pressure-reliant and alienate undesirable impurities using semipermeable membranes. The high rejection membranes deployed in RO systems have a pore size of approximately 0.0001 microns hence they can eradicate finer constituents. Quite often, the utilization of reverse osmosis systems in water purification necessitates further refining processes and equipment.
● UV water sterilizers.
Microbial contamination in water is very common and can have devastating effects if left untreated. They can only be effectively removed using ultraviolet water sterilization, which essentially inactivates the DNA of the microbial pathogens. UV water sterilizers ordinarily eradicate 99.99% of disease-causing microorganisms and are inexpensive to operate and maintain.
● Distillation systems.
Contemporary water distillation systems consist of vapor compressors, multi-effect distillers, and multi-stage flash distillers. These are simple systems that purify water by evaporating it and ultimately condensing the steam just like the rain formation procedure. Pollutants with higher boiling points are left in the boiling chamber as pure water converts to steam. Our prominent distillation systems include seawater distillers and distilled water systems for laboratories.
➣What Are The Advantages of Mobile Water Purification Systems?
The relevance of water purification systems has particularly proliferated in recent years as households, commercial entities, and industries seek to diversify their water supply lines. Essentially, they eradicate all kinds of impurities, including biological, chemical, and physical contaminants thereby effectively dealing with water contamination. This consequently reserves the environment by averting the overexploitation of freshwater reservoirs.
Furthermore, water purifiers make certain human beings access safe drinking water by eliminating illness-causing pollutants. Their deployment in laboratories and medical fields ensures that industry regulations are adhered to and contamination of the final product is mitigated. Here are some additional advantages exclusive to mobile water purification systems.
- They have a small footprint hence they help economize on space.
- They are easy and inexpensive to move around.
- Essentially, they are plug-and-play units hence their installation is stress-free.
- They have unsophisticated operation controls.
➣Which Processes Are Used in Mobile Water Purification Systems?
Lots of resources and effort have been invested in developing water purification technologies as the world tries to remedy the universal undersupply of freshwater. At present, the fruits of these efforts include numerous water purification mechanisms and machinery. Underneath is a brief explanation of modern water purification processes.
Water distillation is a simple water purification technology that alienates pure water from contaminants by boiling the feed water until it turns into steam. Typically, water has a lower boiling point than most solids hence it evaporates while the dissolved solids are left in the boiling unit. The vapor is subsequently chilled resulting in the formation of water droplets, which are reserved as distilled water. Simply put, the water distillation process is a clear imitation of the natural process that gives us rain.
● Water deionization.
Mobile water purification systems can also purify water by utilizing water deionization processes. Water deionization produces Type II purified water, which is characteristically deionized water by exchanging ionized impurities with less-objectionable ions. In two-bed deionization, the water is first deionized by the cation exchange resin, which is essentially charged with hydrogen (H+) ions.
The cationized water is subsequently fed into the anion di exchange tank where the anionic contaminants are replaced with hydroxyl (0H-) ions. In mixed-bed deionization, the water is deionized in a single di exchange tank holding both the anion exchange resins and cation exchange resins.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis filters out objectionable pollutants by practicing size exclusion. This is accomplished by utilizing partially perforated membranes, which impede the passage of dissolved solids while allowing water through. Pressure is essential in the reverse osmosis process as it distorts the natural osmotic pressure. Here is a video illustration of this process.
➣How is Electrodeionization Used in Mobile Water Purification Systems?
Electrodeionization is a cutting-edge technology utilized to generate deionized water using ion-exchange membranes and resins, which are electrically driven. Unlike conventional water deionizer systems, with an EDI water system, you do not have to worry about salt or chemical presence in your purified water. It is a chemical-free process that regenerates its ion exchange resins electrically.
Essentially, electrodeionization is most effective when deployed in tandem with reverse osmosis. It is also often utilized as an alternative to mixed-bed deionization to post-treat deionized water from two-bed deionizers. At its optimal best, water electrodeionization will generate high-purity water at 18.2MW/cm. It is very cost-efficient and environmentally friendly thanks to zero usage of chemical regenerants. Here is an illustration of how reverse osmosis electrodeionization is used in water purification.
➣Which Designs Are Incorporated into Mobile Water Purification Systems?
Our innovative engineers have come up with distinct designs over the years to ensure our dissimilar customer tastes and demands are amply satisfied. The following are the two chief designs we incorporate in mobile water purification systems.
● Containerized water purifiers.
Containerized water purification systems are mainly designed for large-scale applications such as pharmaceuticals and industries. Here, the components of the water purification system are installed inside standard containers measuring 10ft, 20ft, or 40ft. NEWater designs the containers to be self-contained with luxury features such as air conditioning and lighting. Our containerized systems include reverse osmosis containers and reverse osmosis di water systems. We mainly manufacture containerized water purification systems on an order basis.
● Skid-mounted water purification systems.
Skid-mounting is another admirable approach to making water purification systems mobile. We technically assemble all components of the water purification system in a metal pellet, frame, or rail. To avoid corrosion of the metallic surfaces, we chiefly utilize stainless steel or titanium frames. We manufacture water purification skids in varied sizes for household, industrial and commercial enterprises. In reverse osmosis skids, the metal frame protects the essential components from the reverberations caused by the pressure booster pumps.
➣How Do You Measure the Quality of Water Produced by Mobile Water Purification Systems?
Purified water is available in different grades and each grade suits distinct applications. Therein, it is important that you first determine the grade of purified water your application necessitates and the mobile water purifier to generate that grade. Underneath, we focus on numerous parameters you can scrutinize to establish the quality of your purified water.
● Total organic compound (TOC) levels.
Total organic compound measures the amount of carbon present in the organic compounds found in water. TOC is customarily expressed as parts per billion (ppb). Type I water, which is characteristically ultra-pure water, has a TOC level of 10 ppb or lower. Type II purified water, which is essentially deionized water has a TOC level of < 50 ppb while Type III water, which is mainly generated using reverse osmosis has a TOC level of < 200 ppb.
● Conductivity or resistivity.
Water purity is also determined by its ability to conduct or resist conducting electrical currents. High-purity water has extremely low conductivity and very high electrical resistivity while low-purity water has high conductivity and lower resistivity. Type I ultrapure water has a conductivity of <0.056 µS/cm and a resistivity of >18 MΩ-cm. Type II water has a conductivity of <1 µS/cm and an estimated resistivity of >1 MΩ-cm. Finally, Type III RO water has a resistivity of >1 MΩ-cm and a conductivity approximated to be <0.25 µS/cm.
● Microbial count.
The microbial count measures the number of microbes present in your water. In water purification systems, the unwanted microbes are eradicated using UV water sterilizers. Specifications on the microbial count in purified water are generally stipulated by the user or industry regulations. For instance, 10 CFU/100 mL is the recommended microbial count in water for injection (WFI).
● Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
This measures the number of dissolved solids like salts in the water. It is measured in parts per million and TDS levels of 1000ppm or lower are considered acceptable. Purified water typically exhibits TDS concentrations ranging from 300 ppm to 600 ppm.
➣Do You Provide Mobile Water Purification Systems for Laboratories?
To laboratories, water is an essential solvent at the heart of most of their applications. The qualities of water necessitated in laboratories are however advanced but dissimilar. Using typical tap water in certain laboratory applications poses the threat of contamination, which can be catastrophic. NEWater has for the past 20 years ventured into the production and supply of laboratory water purification systems.
We provide multiple laboratory water purifiers rigorously tested to ensure they provide laboratory-grade water in adherence to laboratory regulations. These systems include laboratory water distillers, deionized water systems for laboratories, reverse osmosis di water systems, and UV water sterilizers.
➣Which Post-Treatment Mechanisms Are Used in Mobile Water Purification Systems?
In addition to our elaborate mobile water purification systems, we provide post-treatment units to help our clients fine-tune the purified water to their preferred specifications. These systems are customized to incorporate distinct post-treatment processes such as;
● UV water sterilization.
This technology is only exploited to deal with microbial pollution. Water purification systems such as reverse osmosis and water deionizers are not quite proficient at eradicating microbial pollutants. The germicidal rays in UV water sterilizers annihilate up to 99.99% of the microbial pathogens.
Activated carbon post-filters can be coupled with different mobile water purifiers to effectively remove Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), herbicides, chlorine, and organic chemicals. In drinking water purification, AC filters also remove the unpleasant odors and tastes.
This technology is often employed to post-treat water generated by two-bed deionizers and reverses osmosis systems. EDI water treatment removes virtually all dissolved ions consequently supplying high-purity water with a resistivity of up to 18.2MW/cm.