Your Dependable Portable Drinking Water Systems Manufacturer
- Free technical consultation.
- Solving Water Treatment issues.
- One stop strong technical team.
- Serves 200 countries around the world.
- High-end core technology.
NEWater: Portable Drinking Water Systems Manufacturer Leader in China
NEWater for over 20 years now put a great amount of focus and effort into developing water treatment and water treatment systems, such as our Portable Drinking Water Systems, that allow our customers that are spread across 200 countries and regions around the world to have access to fresh drinkable water, that is not damaging the environment, as it is making use of alternative water sources.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Portable Drinking Water Systems
We provide Portable Desalination Systems that can be used off-site, onshore, and offshore to make use of seawater, and convert it into fresh and clean potable water.
Our Portable Drinking Water Filters are easily installed and are easily programmable. They can be used in commercial and domestic applications.
We offer you Mobile Drinking Water Treatment Systems that allow people living in areas where they may not have access to natural water resources, to get drinkable water.
These Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems use high-tech reverse osmosis technology to treat and purify water, to be potable.
NEWater Portable Filtration Systems is compact and cost-effective with a one-year warranty.
The Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems remove pathogens and organic contaminants from the wastewater being treated.
Your Portable Drinking Water Systems in China
NEWater’s Portable Drinking Water Systems allow for water to be available in developing countries and areas globally that do not have easy access to natural water resources, and thus have to make use of water that is treated from alternative water sources.
NEWater prides itself on its ability to provide first-grade devices, with various authoritative certifications and quality certifications behind them, that provide you with fresh and clean drinking water. We make use of good quality environmental protection engineering and use alternative water sources, treat and purify this water, and provide it to you.
NEWater Portable Drinking Water System Features
- One complete kit includes a counter top reverse osmosis water filtration device and a pitcher.
- There is no need for assembly or installation, and it is simple to use.
- Filtration at four levels eliminates up to 99 percent of all pollutants.
- The TDS value and the status of the filters are displayed on an LED panel in real time.
- Designed to save water.
- Bacteria, viruses, and mold spores are all killed by UV C light.
NEWater Portable Drinking Water System Characteristics
- With a filtering precision of 0.1-0.01 microns, all bacteria, including salmonella and E. coli, are removed at a rate of more than 99.99% coli, vibrio cholera, salmonella typhi, and all protozoa, including giardia and cryptosporidium, to name a few.
- To produce a large water flow, no electricity is required when working under near-zero pressure.
- It can be used frequently; if the filter becomes blocked and the flow rate drops, backwashing can restore the flow rate.
- Compact and easy to transport, making it ideal for outdoor camping, hiking, emergency rescue, and survival.
NEWater Portable Drinking Water System Applications
- Drinking water use by low-income families and communities.
- For use as a source of emergency drinking water in the outdoors.
- For exterior cleaning, such as window cleaning and solar panel cleaning, among other things.
- Use of drinking water for outdoor activities.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
- Product Details
- System Data Sheet
- HOT FAQs
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Portable Drinking Water Systems from NEWater
NEWater designs and manufactures portable drinking water systems that are lightweight and easy to carry. And it reduces chlorine taste and odor; removes volatile organic chemicals (VOCs); filters out cryptococcosis, giardia, amoeba, and more.
Our portable drinking water systems use many forms of water purification and treatment technologies to help make water edible. This will be determined by your requirements and the quality of the water source. Reverse osmosis technology can be used, where water is pressurized to overcome its osmotic pressure and pass through a partially permeable membrane, thereby retaining contaminants. Deion exchange resins can also be used to soften water and remove unwanted or unhealthy cations and anions.
We look forward to any questions or orders you may have for our portable drinking water systems!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Portable Drinking Water Systems.
The undersupply of freshwater, which often arises due to physical undersupply or lack of the appropriate infrastructure has approximately 2.3 billion people residing in water-deprived regions. For the people living in these countries, access to fresh and safe drinking water is constrained hence water treatment is the only logical solution.
NEWater has varying systems designed to treat raw water from different sources with the ultimate goal of generating sufficient drinking water. Underneath, we unravel the numerous drinking water systems accessible to you and their unique roles.
- What is a Portable Drinking Water System?
- Which Treatment Processes Are Used in Portable Drinking Water Systems
- What Are The Chief Advantages of Using Portable Drinking Water Systems?
- What is the Role of UV Water Sterilization in Portable Drinking Water Systems?
- Do You Manufacture Portable Drinking Water Systems for Homes?
- Which Types of Portable Drinking Water Systems Are the Best?
- What Quality of Water is Generated by Portable Drinking Water Systems?
- How Can I Remove Unpleasant Tastes and Odors from Drinking Water?
- Which Post-Treatment Mechanisms Are Used in Portable Drinking Water Systems?
- How Should I Install My Portable Drinking Water System?
- Can Portable Drinking Water Systems Turn Seawater into Drinking Water?
➣What is a Portable Drinking Water System?
A portable drinking water system is a water purification unit exclusively devised to eradicate harmful contaminants and ultimately produce drinking water.
Drinking water systems offer a lifeline to communities living in water-stressed regions and are valuable weapons in the fight against waterborne illnesses. Due to the variation in the composition and concentration of raw water sources, portable drinking water systems are equipped with distinct technologies such as reverse osmosis, media filtration, and UV water disinfection.
With the right customization, portable drinking water systems can be deployed to treat distinct water sources. Moreover, they are manufactured in diverse sizes hence they can be utilized to treat drinking water at larger scales i.e. municipalities as well as smaller scales i.e. households. Drinking water systems are duly tested and accredited to make certain the water they produce meets the quality standards set by health regulators like WHO.
➣Which Treatment Processes Are Used in Portable Drinking Water Systems?
Although water scarcity is more prevalent and glaring at present, it is a devastating menace that greatly inconvenienced past generations. Coping mechanisms began development in ancient Greek times when seawater distillation was practiced. Ever since the science of water treatment has tremendously flourished resulting in over 10 dependable water treatment mechanisms. The following are the commonly used technologies in drinking water systems.
● Water filtration.
Water filtration utilizes media layers (single or multiple) to filter out unwanted pollutants. Media filters, which commonly include multimedia filters, glass filters, quartz sand filters, and pressure sand filters are primarily used to filter out undissolved solids, turbidity, and suspended matter. Activated carbon filters are in turn utilized to remove awful smells and tastes, chlorine, pesticides, organic chemicals, and VOCs. Media filtration systems are mainly used together with other treatment systems.
Distillation has been widely exploited since ancient Greek times. The raw water is essentially boiled to the point of evaporation, whereby the vapor is condensed to form distilled water. Dissolved solids, microorganisms, and suspended solids are left behind due to their high boiling points as the water vaporizes. A good example of the distillation process is the natural process of rain formation.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis removes numerous impurities using membrane filters, which are in essence partially permeable. The process is driven by pressure, which essentially reverses the osmotic flow. Reverse osmosis is the primary mechanism employed in seawater and brackish water desalination.
Learn more about the use of reverse osmosis in drinking water systems by watching this video.
● UV water sterilization.
Ultraviolet disinfection employs UV rays at a wavelength of 253.7 nanometers to inactivate the DNA cells of harmful microorganisms such as viruses, molds, bacteria, and fungi. UV water sterilization is a selective technology that is frequently employed as a post-treatment mechanism. This process eliminates 99.99% of disease-causing microbes and here is a video illustration of the process.
➣What Are The Chief Advantages of Using Portable Drinking Water Systems?
Portable drinking water systems are universally exploited to remedy drinking water scarcity. They primarily provide water-deprived households with quality drinking water at affordable rates. Using a drinking water system essentially protects the user from waterborne illnesses such as cholera, typhoid, and diarrhea. Additionally, they decrease your exposure to other volatile contaminants such as metals and minerals.
Users of portable drinking water systems have also lauded them for improving the taste of drinking water. The deployment of activated carbon filters in drinking water systems gets rid of organic chemicals, which are often the cause of unpleasantly smelling water. Additional rewards include:
- They are relatively inexpensive compared to purchasing bottled water.
- They utilize space efficiently and can be moved around easily.
- They are stress-free to operate and maintain.
- The list of contaminants they eradicate is broad.
➣What is the Role of UV Water Sterilization in Portable Drinking Water Systems?
The majority if not all water sources are prone to microbial contamination. The consumption of water with infectious microorganisms such as viruses and bacteria poses a direct health threat to your body. UV water sterilization is a water disinfection process that eliminates 99.99% of infectious microorganisms. The UV sterilization equipment harbors a special UV lamp that discharges UV radiation of a specified wavelength. For microorganism disinfection, a wavelength of 254 nanometers (nm) is sufficient.
The feed water is passed through the UV water sterilizer and the germicidal spectrum from the UV lamp attacks the DNA of the waterborne microorganisms. The microorganisms are in essence inactivated and their ability to reproduce or function is destroyed. In most applications, UV water sterilization is employed in tandem with other processes like reverse osmosis. It eradicates 99.99% of the harmful microbes without altering the taste or odor of the water, unlike chemical disinfection processes.
➣Do You Manufacture Portable Drinking Water Systems for Homes?
Every household needs access to clean drinking water for survival. As freshwater reserves grow meaner and meaner, homes are forced to call on water treatment systems to quench their thirst. Municipal water, which is connected to most homes as tap water cannot also be trusted hence the need for home water drinking systems. NEWater’s extensive array of home water treatment systems includes premium drinking water systems for homes with all the necessary certifications.
Our home water drinking systems are broadly classified as either point of entry or point of use systems. We have distinct systems that can adequately turn seawater, groundwater, rainwater, tap water, or brackish water into drinking water. Our systems are easy to install and are delivered with an installation manual. Place your order today and enjoy the market’s best prices as well as numerous after-sale services.
➣Which Types of Portable Drinking Water Systems Are the Best?
Well, you cannot categorically say a certain drinking water system is the best because every system is custom-made for specific operations. However, our engineers will work with you to ensure you acquire the best portable drinking water system for your project. Beneath, are some remarkable drinking water systems you can procure from NEWater.
● Reverse osmosis drinking water systems.
Reverse osmosis drinking water systems are highly utilized in homes, institutions, and municipalities to clean drinking water. Through the reverse osmosis process, they eradicate numerous impurities including dissolved salts and illness-causing microorganisms. RO drinking water systems can practically turn seawater into drinking hence they are quite popular in water vessels, beach resorts, and coastal homes.
● Water distillers.
Water distillers are drinking water systems used to eradicate dissolved solids and ionic impurities from water. They operate by evaporating and consequently condensing the feed water to alienate it from objectionable constituents. Similar to RO drinking water systems, they can be used to desalinate brackish water and seawater as well as treat surface water.
● UV water sterilizers.
UV water sterilizers are specifically made to destroy waterborne microorganisms such as fungi, molds, viruses, and bacteria. They are excellent alternatives to chemical sterilizers given that they do not interfere with the water’s taste or odor. They can be utilized as drinking water systems for homes, commercial entities, and municipalities.
● Drinking water filters.
There are multiple media filters that are perfect for drinking water treatment. Activated carbon filters provide better-tasting water given that they eliminate the chemicals responsible for bad odors and tastes. Single-media filters e.g. pressure sand filters as well as multimedia filters filter out suspended matter and eradicate turbidity.
➣What Quality of Water is Generated by Portable Drinking Water Systems?
The World Health Organization in conjunction with domestic health regulatory bodies has laid down numerous guidelines to regulate drinking water quality. Universally, drinking water should be devoid of pathogenic microbes, and have low turbidity, TDS, TSS, TOC, and VOC levels. Most water reservoirs exploited as drinking water sources contravene at least one of the aforementioned guidelines.
Drinking water systems ensure that all harmful constituents in the water are appropriately eliminated. In essence, they generate high-grade drinking water in alignment with WHO drinking water guidelines. Quite often, portable drinking water systems employ two or more purification processes, which guarantee clean, safe, and healthy drinking water.
For instance, reverse osmosis drinking water systems can be supplemented by UV water sterilizers to effectively inactivate the pathogenic microorganisms. In certain instances, remineralization can be employed to restore essential minerals.
➣How Can I Remove Unpleasant Tastes and Odors from Drinking Water?
Even with a burning thirst, it is still difficult to quench your thirst with unclear, badly smelling, and tasting water. Although most mechanisms employed in water treatment are proficient at removing dissolved solids, suspended solids, and microbes, only a few can eradicate unpleasant smells and tastes. Often, the unpleasant odor and taste in water are a result of organic chemicals and gasses like sulfur, which have a disgusting odor.
Activated carbon filters get rid of these chemicals through the adsorption process consequently supplying high-quality drinking water with no unpleasant odor or taste. The filtration media, which is essentially carbon, has a large surface area and is fundamentally porous. As raw water penetrates through the filter media, the organic compounds are captured by the perforations. Smaller pores generally translate to finer filtration and ultimately high-grade drinking water.
➣Which Post-Treatment Mechanisms Are Used in Portable Drinking Water Systems?
To produce drinking water with the perfect TDS level, TOCs concentration, microbial count, and turbidity, you definitely need more than one water filtration process. Post-treatment supplements the primary filtration process by refining the resulting product water. You can elevate the quality of your drinking water using either of the following mechanisms.
● Activated carbon filtration.
This process can be used to supplement RO filtration, chemical dosing, and water distillation. Activated carbon filtration eradicates chlorine, radon, pesticides, and VOCs. They also ensure your water tastes amazing by eradicating organic chemicals like benzene and gasses like sulfur.
Guidelines regulating drinking water standards stipulate that the water must contain vital minerals like calcium and magnesium. These minerals might be eliminated by the primary process thereby calling for remineralization. The calcium and magnesium levels in conventional drinking water should be 30 mg/L and 10 mg/L respectively.
● UV sterilization.
UV sterilization is the only process that can deliver drinking water devoid of virtually all pathogenic microbes. It complements processes such as reverse osmosis, media filtration, and water distillation.
➣How Should I Install My Portable Drinking Water System?
Portable drinking water systems are mainly plug-and-play devices that necessitate very minimal expertise to set up. For convenience, we provide detailed user guidebooks with graphic illustrations on the appropriate setup. If you feel uncomfortable setting up the system on your own, you can seek the aid of renowned technicians e.g. a plumber. In addition, feel free to consult our engineers if you need any installation guidance.
➣Can Portable Drinking Water Systems Turn Seawater into Drinking Water?
Ordinarily, coastal regions are less endowed with freshwater reserves and the existing ones can hardly support the ever-expanding coastal population. With modern technologies and equipment, coastal communities, businesses, and industries can now diversify their freshwater supply lines. Using modern technologies, the desalination of seawater has become more effective, economical, and dependable.
Portable seawater reverse osmosis and distillation systems are some of the reliable systems that facilitate the conversation of seawater into drinking water. Water vessels, coastal businesses, and institutions now rely on seawater desalination systems to access potable water.
These seawater to drinking water machines reduce the TDS levels of seawater to <1000ppm, which is the bare minimum for drinking water. In addition, they eliminate microbes, seaweed, microplastics, organic chemicals, and volatile metals among others.