Your Dependable Portable Reverse Osmosis System Manufacturer
- Superior filtration as compared to countertop filters
- Easily programmable
- 24/7 customer service
- Serving customers in over two hundred countries
- Advanced RO treatment technology
NEWater: Professional Portable Reverse Osmosis System Manufacturer in China
NEWater manufactures, designs, and manufactures intelligently designed portable reverse osmosis systems that have built-in superior quality core technology and, branded pumps, membranes, and vessels, that are known for their first-hand quality globally. Don’t hesitate, contact us now！
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Portable Reverse Osmosis System
Your Portable Reverse Osmosis System Supplier in China
NEWater’s Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems provide great-tasting, high-quality water. They are more economical and sustainable. Are ideal for both domestic homeowners and commercial office owners. They are built to be portable and compact. And are easy to install, program and use.
Our company, NEWater has passed a number of quality and environmental management system certifications. And has obtained the National Science and Technology innovation fund of the ministry of science and technology and has also prescribed the formulation of the national industry standard for three varieties of environmental protection equipment.
NEWater Portable Reverse Osmosis System Advantages
- Eliminates Sodium.
- Removes Lead.
- Lower energy costs.
- System size can be customized.
- Easy to maintain.
- Produces better-tasting water.
- Replaces bottled water.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Portable Reverse Osmosis System from NEWater
NEWater’s portable reverse osmosis systems use semi-permeable membranes to remove ions, molecules, and larger drinking water particles. This advanced solution is able to produce and maintain safe & high-quality water quickly and efficiently.
At the same time, NEWater uses post-treatment methods to treat the water with activated carbon filtration and UV filtration to rid it of unwanted tastes, odors, and smells. It also removes microorganisms and viral pathogens to ensure clean, healthy, and safe water.
Our portable reverse osmosis water systems are available in a variety of capacities. Compact, lightweight, easy to carry, water purification using pre-filtration, five-stage professional filtration, and UV killing process, safe and reliable water quality, sweet taste, large export volume, mostly used for personal, family, and other commercial areas.
We look forward to any questions or orders you may have about our portable reverse osmosis water filtration systems!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems
This guide will help you choose a highly efficient portable reverse osmosis system.
So, if you have any questions or inquiries about the RO unit, you will find the answer right here.
- What Is A Portable Reverse Osmosis System?
- Where Can You Use Portable Reverse Osmosis System?
- How Does A Portable Reverse Osmosis System Work?
- What Are The Advantages Of Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What Are The Limitations Of Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What Contaminants Do Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Remove?
- Does Use Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Pose Any Health Risks?
- What Are Some Operating Parameters For Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What Is The Production Rate For Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Does The Portable Reverse Osmosis System Have A Warranty Policy? What Are The General Conditions?
- What Is The Cost Of A Portable Reverse Osmosis System?
- Do Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Waste Water?
- What Is The Lifespan Of Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- How Do You Maintain Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- How Do You Troubleshoot Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- How Do You Install Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What Types Of Filters Are In Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What Are Some Precautions For Using Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Do Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Require Electricity To Work?
- What Certifications Do Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Have?
- How Should You Store Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- How Do You Clean Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What Are Some Factors To Consider Before Buying A Portable Reverse Osmosis System?
➣What Is A Portable Reverse Osmosis System?
It is technically a movable RO filter that you can install or use at multiple points to provide purified water.
You can install it on bathroom sinks or kitchen counters.
Most RO systems are designed as compact, meaning you can only install them under sink cabinets. Not portable reverse osmosis systems, though.
Mobile, compact, and portable water filtration systems utilize reverse osmosis membranes with carbon blocks and sediment filters to remove contaminants.
The portable reverse osmosis system provides a solution for those who do not want permanent housing modifications.
It is ideal because you can easily attach it to the faucet. Portable reverse osmosis systems are good alternatives for full systems.
➣Where Can You Use Portable Reverse Osmosis System?
Portable reverse osmosis systems are ideal for use in:
- College apartments or dorms where permanent modifications are not allowed.
- During traveling.
- Rented apartments where permanent modifications are considered a breach of contract.
- Vacation homes, recreational vehicles (RVs).
➣How Does A Portable Reverse Osmosis System Work?
The working principle of a portable reverse osmosis system is quite simple.
Besides, the system comes with a faucet head adapter which you can use to connect to a sink faucet.
When you open the diverter valve on the adapter by turning on the faucet, water will be directed into the portable reverse osmosis system via tube.
The water is then collected and ready for use after going through multiple purification stages. These stages are sediment filtration, carbon filtration, and reverse osmosis filtration, i.e.
- The first stage applies a 5-micron size sediment filter that removes debris, dust, and rust. This stage is called sediment filtration.
- The second stage has an activated carbon filter. Here, all chloramines and chlorine are removed. Volatile organic compounds, cloudiness, and odor are also removed at this stage.
- The third and perhaps most important stage is the reverse osmosis membrane filter. 95% of the contaminants are removed at this stage.
- The fourth stage involves the removal of residual or bad tastes.
- Portable reverse osmosis systems are not automated. Meaning, you need to monitor the progress of the filtration process and turn off the faucet manually once it is complete.
- The portables reverse osmosis systems do not have water-holding tanks. Meaning, you will have to use a separate jug or pitcher.
- These systems are very versatile and highly effective.
➣What Are The Advantages Of Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Some key advantages are:
1. Portable reverse osmosis systems are very easy to install. You do not have to drill or use special tools to install them. You can attach them to a faucet head in just a few minutes.
2. Portable reverse osmosis systems are highly efficient. They have contaminant rejection rates of up to 98%. The water produced is true reverse osmosis quality.
3. Replacement of parts is quite easy and fast. This is because the in-line prefilters in portable reverse osmosis systems are disposable. You do not have to handle used cartridges or remove filter casings.
- Their main advantage is perhaps their portability and versatility. You can quickly attach and detach the system from faucets in just minutes. Their compact build makes them great for traveling.
➣What Are The Limitations Of Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Some limitations include:
1. The portable reverse osmosis systems do not have tanks. Moreover, they require you to operate them manually. This makes them less convenient for large household applications.
2. They have low-capacity prefilters. These need to be replaced more often, i.e., after 7-8 months compared to 1 year for high-capacity prefilters used in other variations.
➣What Contaminants Do Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Remove?
The portable reverse osmosis systems work in a few critical stages.
1. The first stage applies a 5-micron size sediment filter that removes debris, dust, and rust.
2. The second stage has an activated carbon filter. Here, all chloramines and chlorine are removed. Volatile organic compounds, cloudiness, and odor are also removed at this stage.
3. The third and perhaps most important stage is the reverse osmosis membrane filter. Here, the contaminants removed include:
Strontium, Detergent, Cadmium, Nickel, Fluoride, Magnesium, Phosphate, Lead, Selenium, Zinc, Mercury, Nitrate, Iron, Barium, Potassium, Sulphates, Sodium, Calcium, Cyanide, Bicarbonate, Aluminum, Arsenic, etc.
4. The fourth stage involves the removal of residual or bad tastes.
Portable reverse osmosis filters do not remove viruses and bacteria.
They may initially remove bacterial contaminants, but the contaminants may grow on the system components.
This may contaminate your water supply and potentially put your health at risk.
➣Does Use Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Pose Any Health Risks?
Portable reverse osmosis systems produce purified water.
However, there is a rising debate about whether water produced in this manner is good for everyday consumption.
This is because the reverse osmosis filtration process removes some essential minerals like magnesium and calcium. These minerals affect bone health.
The only health concern with portable reverse osmosis systems is the effects that arise from insufficient essential minerals.
You can get these minerals easily by adding mineral and vitamin supplements to your diet.
➣What Are Some Operating Parameters For Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
The operating parameters include:
- The feed water should be at a temperature ranging between 4 °C and 37 °C or 40 °F and 100 °F.
Connecting or running hot water through portable reverse osmosis systems may cause irreversible damage to the filters.
This will negatively affect the quality of produced water.
- The maximum operating pressure for the portable reverse osmosis systems is 100 psi.
- They can achieve a 0.07 GPM flow rate.
➣What Is The Production Rate For Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
A portable reverse osmosis system will typically work underwater pressure between 50 to 100 psi. This means it produces 50-75% of its gallons per minute rating.
The system can purify a gallon of water every 20 minutes, i.e., with w/0.0005 micron filtration speed.
➣Does The Portable Reverse Osmosis System Have A Warranty Policy? What Are The General Conditions?
Yes, the portable RO system comes with a one-year warranty.
Some general conditions include:
- The warranty is limited and can not be extended.
- The warranty is effective from the date of purchase and covers all defects in the craft or materials used. Contact for assistance if the product is defective.
- However, the warranty does not cover consequential or incidental damages that may arise from misuse.
- You are liable to incur any local labor charges and freight costs.
The warranty reflects our confidence in the quality of our product.
➣What Is The Cost Of A Portable Reverse Osmosis System?
The cost of acquiring a portable reverse osmosis system ranges between 200-500 dollars. The filter removes 95% of all dissolved contaminants and presents the following benefits:
- It is easy to use, clean, and maintain.
- Installation is fast.
- It boasts multiple filtration stages.
- It reduces odor and bad taste.
- Most importantly, it reduces harmful dissolved contaminant levels in your water.
➣Do Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Waste Water?
One major disadvantage of portable reverse osmosis systems is that they produce large amounts of wastewater.
However, it is possible to recover 10-15% of Filtered water.
This water may not go to complete waste if you decide to repurpose it for laundry, dishwashing, etc.
You should note that it has high concentrations of chemicals and contaminants.
➣What Is The Lifespan Of Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
The system should last at least six to nine months with the regular replacement of worn-out parts and servicing/maintenance.
Factors such as the nature of the water being processed also determine the expected lifespan of the portable reverse osmosis system.
➣How Do You Maintain Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Replace parts when necessary. Replacement of parts is quite easy and fast. This is because the in-line prefilters in portable reverse osmosis systems are disposable. Ultimately, the frequency of use and water quality will affect how often you need to replace filters.
- Flush the system each time you replace a membrane or part. You can do this by letting the system run for approximately 12 minutes. Do not use the output water. Discard it.
- Have a regular cleaning schedule. Clean the portable reverse osmosis system filter system thoroughly and regularly. This will keep dirt, contaminants, and minerals from building up in the filter. Use warm water to rinse them off after using cleaning products that are not harsh and NSF or EPA-approved.
The period between each clean should be after a week or fortnight. Be on the lookout for signs of dirt by monitoring the filter every time you use it.
➣How Do You Troubleshoot Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
The following guidelines will help you with troubleshooting the portable reverse osmosis system:
• No Water Flow Or Low Pressure.
This problem may arise when the temperature of the feedwater is very low. It may result in a slow filtration process or may even stop the process.
Solution: Solving this is simple. Just be patient and wait for the feedwater temperature to rise.
• Increased Feed Water Hardness Levels.
This may result in the formation of a crystalline layer on the membrane. It may result in improper flow.
The problem arises from attempting to filter water which is very hard.
Solution: Soak the reverse osmosis membrane in a water and vinegar solution for at least 2 hours and 3 hours.
This will clean the membrane and remove the crystalline formation. Proceed to rinse thoroughly before putting it back into use.
• Clogged Cartridges.
This may result in an inefficient and slow filtration process. The problem arises from exhausted or overused cartridges.
Solution: Try the solutions recommended above. If they do not yield any results, consider replacing the filters or damaged cartridges.
➣How Do You Install Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
A portable reverse osmosis system has the following parts:- Prefilter, flow restrictor/drain line, spout, post-treatment cartridge, membrane, shut-off valve, pretreatment cartridge, tubing, and a diverter.
- The first step to installing the portable system is to prepare the faucet you intend to attach it to. You prepare it by removing its aerator.
- Next, inspect the faucet to determine whether an adapter will be necessary. Once done, proceed to select an appropriate adapter if required.
- The third step is to attach the diverted to the faucet. Make sure it is tightly connected.
- Then, tighten the tubing/hose to the faucet using a large clamp. Put the system in any location you desire.
- Finally, push down the spout firmly after inserting it into the spout housing.
- Before first use, ensure that you turn on the faucet and let the water supply run for about two minutes.
When changing the membrane:
- Loosen the connector component by twisting it in an anticlockwise manner.
- Remove the housing cap, then use a pincer to remove the membrane from within.
- Insert a new membrane and then seal the housing. Wrap the connector and attach it to a different cartridge.
➣What Types Of Filters Are In Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
There are two common types: Cellulose Triacetate membrane filters and Thin Film Composite Filters, i.e., TFM or TCM.
The difference between these two arises from their chlorine tolerance and filtration ability.
CTA membrane filters are more susceptible to fouling than TFC/TFM but are more tolerant to chlorine. They reject up to 93 percent of common impurities.
TFM or TFC rejects 98 percent of impurities and is not easily affected by organic fouling.
The downside to this type is that you can only use it to purify water without chlorine content. If you wish to do so, you must use a carbon pretreatment filter.
Other filters include PAC and GAC filters which are best suited for removing volatile organic compounds and pesticides.
➣What Are Some Precautions For Using Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Always Replace Cartridges, Maintain The Stated Pressure Among Other Precautions.
1. You must replace the portable reverse osmosis system filter cartridges at definite inter to maintain peak performance.
2. Replace the cartridges with factory-approved ones only. Replacing with unapproved cartridges will void the product warranty.
3. The feed water should be at a temperature ranging between 4 °C and 37 °C or 40 °F and 100 °F. Connecting or running hot water through portable reverse osmosis systems may cause irreversible damage to the filters. This will negatively affect the quality of produced water.
4. The maximum operating pressure for the portable reverse osmosis systems is 100 psi. Monitor the process keenly to ensure the feed pressure does not exceed this limit. The minimum pressure should be 40 psi. Monitor this too.
5. Replace the cartridges if you notice a change in water flow, water odor, and water taste.
➣Do Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Require Electricity To Work?
Not. The portable reverse osmosis systems rely on water pressure to work.
The optimum operating conditions require that the feed water pressure is between 40 psi to 100 psi. The system will not work below the range and will get damaged if pressure is above the range.
➣What Certifications Do Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems Have?
Our portable reverse osmosis systems are NSF or ANSI 58 certified.
These standards require that an RO system be tested and verified to affirm their claims to remove specific contaminants.
These tests and inspections are conducted on:
- Components that do not bear any pressure. These components are tested for safety concerning human health. Some manufacturers use materials that contaminate the water even further to construct their portable systems.
- Components that bear pressure. These components are tested for both structural integrity and material safety. A certified portable reverse osmosis has a very strong build.
- Complete system. All components are tested once again for structural integrity a day material safety. How they work together to remove contaminants is also tested to verify the degree to which they do so.
If a portable reverse osmosis system passes all these tests, it is given an NSF/ANSI 58 certificate of approval, which means its healthy, efficient, and reliable.
➣How Should You Store Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Store the portable reverse osmosis filtration system out of direct sunlight in cool areas. The temperature of the storage area should range between -5.5 °C to 45 °C.
- Leave all-new elements or parts in their original packaging.
- Preserve the membranes in solutions with 20% AM-225 Glycerine and 2% AM-88 preservatives.
- Examine the preservatives frequently. If it doesn’t appear clear, remove the membrane and preserve it. Ensure that the preservative pH does not drop below 3.
➣How Do You Clean Portable Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Cleaning the portable reverse osmosis system is quite simple.
Soak crucial components, like the diverter, in water and vinegar solution once every month. This goes a long way in preventing corrosion by cleaning off filtered deposits.
This will protect the internal diverter mechanisms of your portable reverse osmosis system.
➣What Are Some Factors To Consider Before Buying A Portable Reverse Osmosis System?
The general conditions that you should consider before making your final decision include:
• Filtration Quality.
Use a TDS, i.e., total dissolved solids meter, to measure the purity of the filtered water against the water supply.
Once you have determined the effectiveness of your portable reverse osmosis membrane, you can go ahead and make your decision.
You can opt for a different type if the results aren’t as you expected.
There are two types of costs to consider before buying a portable reverse osmosis system, i.e., maintenance cost and initial cost. Before deciding what size and filter type you want on your portable reverse osmosis system, make sure you take these into account.
• Water Pressure.
Determine the output pressure of the faucet or fixture where you intend to attach your portable reverse osmosis system.
Pressure above 100 psi will cause damage to your membrane and will make you incur higher maintenance costs frequently.
The system cannot work effectively with pressure below 40 psi.
The higher the flow rate, the higher the pressure. Keep this in mind.
There are very few ways to decontaminate drinking water effectively, but they are seemingly hard to find or expensive.
One of those ways is reverse osmosis. It’s expensive and takes up a lot of space as it requires extensive setup.
A portable reverse osmosis system condenses the whole setup to fit in a tiny movable contraption which is surprisingly very easy to install.
For all your portable reverse osmosis systems, contact us now.