Your Best Choice for Portable Wastewater Treatment System
- Reduces water pollution.
- Good for the environment and human health.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary treatment.
- Customized solutions for various industries.
- Experienced and skilled design & installation team.
NEWater: Portable Wastewater Treatment System Manufacturer in China
NEWater has been offering the best water purification solutions for businesses for the last twenty years. Besides, we are known for following eco-friendly engineering practices. Our portable wastewater treatment systems are travel-friendly, and they can treat water discharged after industrial or domestic use. They purify the water to prevent harm to the environment, fisheries, wildlife, water bodies, and humankind. Further, they can reduce the operational cost of any business by 50%. Contact us if you want to follow a minimal liquid discharge policy and elevate the standard of your operations.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems
Our portable wastewater treatment plants can eliminate various pollutants from the wastewater in different stages of water purification. They remove impurities and maintain an adequate amount of oxygen in the water to ensure the good health of plants and animals living in the water bodies.
NEWater portable wastewater treatment units are great for off-site applications. They eliminate harmful bacteria, pathogens, and minerals from the water. Besides, they stop eutrophication caused by excessive phosphorous and nitrogen present in wastewater to save the aquatic ecosystem.
The portable drinking water systems from NEWater are self-contained. These easy-to-transport solutions can treat river water, well-water, lakewater, and water derived from other sources. They are ideal for places where people do not have the required access to a clean water supply.
Dependable Portable Wastewater Treatment System Supplier
NEWater designs and manufactures water purification solutions that are eco-friendly, and can reduce the stress on the limited supply of fresh water. Our portable wastewater treatment systems can be conveniently transported, and they can remove solids, pathogens, and other contaminants from the used water before it is discharged and goes back to the environment. These wastewater treatment systems can be seen as the manifestation of our environment-friendly engineering practices and beliefs.
Further, we offer customized solutions to meet various industry requirements. Moreover, we will offer you on-site assistance for installation.
Portable Wastewater Treatment System Accessories
- Sewage Pump.
- Reflux Pump.
- Self-priming Pump.
- MBR Membrane.
- Clear&chemical Feed Device.
- Electric Control Cabinet.
- Pipe Valve.
NEWater Portable Wastewater Treatment System Application
1. Industrial/commercial wastewater treatment.
2. Domestic wastewater treatment plant.
3. Chemical wastewater treatment.
4. Wastewater/wastewater recycling/reuse.
5. All the products we can customize according to customer requirements.
NEWater Portable Wastewater Treatment System Advantages
- Easy to install.
- No environmental pollution, the treated water can be reused for irrigation, flushing, etc.
- Short construction period, standardized production, modular configuration.
- Intelligent monitoring.
- No secondary pollution such as residual sludge, waste gas, noise, etc.
- Stable performance, simple operation and convenient maintenance.
- Strong anti-impact load capacity and stable operation effect.
Your Portable Wastewater Treatment System Parts
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Portable Wastewater Treatment System from NEWater
The portable wastewater treatment systems from NEWater are great for different industrial and domestic setups, including disaster areas. They can effectively remove harmful elements from the used water using biological, chemical, and physical purification methods to protect different ecosystems.
NEWater portable wastewater treatment systems are compact in design for easy transportability. Besides, they perform the water treatment in three stages. They can remove the harmful solids from the water in the primary stage. Then, they use biofiltration techniques to eradicate harmful biological components from the water in the secondary stage. Finally, the tertiary treatment makes the water ready for consumption and other applications by removing pathogens.
So, if you are looking for a powerful and portable wastewater treatment system, choose NEWater.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems.
The majority of portable water applications emit wastewater, which can tremendously degrade the environment if discarded untreated or inappropriately. In most countries, there are environmental laws that regulate the disposal of wastewater from industries, homes, or commercial entities. To combat the negative repercussions of wastewater on the ecosystems, NEWater manufactures first-rate wastewater treatment systems for commercial, industrial, and residential use. Underneath is everything you need to know about portable wastewater treatment systems.
- What is a Portable Wastewater Treatment System?
- How do Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems Function?
- Which Types of Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems Are Available?
- How Much Does Wastewater Treatment Cost?
- Which Factors Should Be Considered Before Buying a Portable Wastewater Treatment System?
- What is The Role of Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
- How Much Energy is Consumed by Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
- ow is MBR Used in Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
- Which Technologies are Utilized in Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
- How Does Electrodeionization Function in Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
➣What is a Portable Wastewater Treatment System?
A portable wastewater treatment system is a mobile treatment plant specifically utilized to eradicate pollutants from wastewater consequently generating an effluent that does not harm the ecosystem. Wastewater treatment systems essentially comprise numerous water treatment technologies customized to address the distinct wastewater demands of distinct users. They are essential systems commonly deployed in industrial, commercial, and residential wastewater treatment.
Ideally, a portable wastewater treatment plant is custom-made to handle specific wastewater characterization and to ultimately generate a specified grade of effluent. They generally eliminate constituents such as Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), phosphates, and nitrates. Some of the technologies utilized to treat wastewater include sedimentation, ion exchange, membrane filtration, and media filtration.
➣How do Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems Function?
Wastewater often consists of vast amounts of distinct contaminants such as suspended solids, chemicals, volatile metals, dissolved solids, and other biodegradable organics. It is practically impossible to convert the wastewater into a high-quality effluent using one water treatment mechanism. Therein, portable wastewater treatment systems are endowed with several technologies handpicked to gratify the discharge demands of the user. The following process flow depicts how a portable wastewater treatment plant functions.
● Pretreatment screening.
This is the initial step in wastewater treatment. Essentially, the wastewater is subjected to screening, which eliminates contaminants that are characteristically large-sized. The pollutants eliminated include plastics, pieces of wood, rags, and grease. The eliminated pollutants are thoroughly cleaned before being appropriately discarded while the screened wastewater is driven into the next step.
● Grit removal.
The screened water is subsequently filtered to eliminate fine pollutants such as gravel and sand. The ejected constituents are appropriately disposed of or reused.
● Primary settling.
Clarifiers, which are simply big circular tanks, are used to remove settled contaminants (primary sludge). Floating constituents such as grease are removed and driven into the digesters together with the settled elements.
● Wastewater aeration.
This process entails the addition of oxygen into the wastewater. This facilitates the biological degradation process, which utilizes microorganisms such as bacteria to eradicate the contaminants.
● Secondary treatment.
This step is also referred to as secondary settling. The main purpose of this process is to alienate the wastewater from the biological elements involved in the aeration process. After secondary treatment, the wastewater is essentially 90% treated.
Essentially, a 10-micron polyester media is utilized to effectively filter the wastewater from the secondary settling. Periodic backwashing is undertaken to flush out the elements that accumulate on the disc.
Using UV water sterilizers, the wastewater is disinfected to make certain its microbial count is within the set discharge threshold. This step eliminates bacteria and other harmful microbes. This is how a wastewater treatment plant functions.
➣Which Types of Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems Are Available?
Wastewater from residential complexes, commercial enterprises, and industries is essentially dissimilar. Therein, distinct portable wastewater treatment plants and technologies are necessitated to treat these varying kinds of wastewater. Beneath, we discuss the four primary wastewater treatment systems currently being utilized at commercial or industrial levels.
● Sewage treatment systems.
Sewage treatment systems are essentially used to treat wastewater from households and business complexes. They primarily treat the wastewater in three steps: primary, secondary, and tertiary wastewater treatment. Sewage treatment systems incorporate physical, biological, and chemical water treatment technologies to ensure the effluent discharged can be safely reintroduced into the ecosystem.
● Effluent treatment systems.
An effluent treatment system is essentially used to treat the wastewater collected as a byproduct of industrial processes. They are essential plants in industries handling chemical products such as cosmetics manufacturing and pharmaceuticals. Effluent treatment systems are primarily designed to produce a discharge that does not contravene effluent regulations.
● Activated sludge systems.
Activated sludge systems are wastewater treatment plants principally used to treat sewage water. The primary wastewater treatment mechanism in activated sludge systems utilizes activated sludge to eradicate biological pollutants. Biological flocs, which are essentially organic matter, are grown using dissolved oxygen. These flocs disintegrate the pollutants thereby converting the wastewater into high-quality effluent.
➣How Much Does Wastewater Treatment Cost?
The cost of treating wastewater essentially hinges on two variables; the quality of your wastewater and the quantity of treated effluent you want per day. Portable wastewater treatment plants are usually priced according to their customizations. That is their size, design, and functional prowess. For accuracy, NEWater only provides quotations whenever the client requests.
Running a wastewater treatment plant also accrues numerous expenses key amongst them being power consumption, maintenance, labor, and post-treatment. With factors such as wastewater quality and production capacity coming to play, projecting the cost of wastewater treatment becomes a little difficult. However, the average costs of treating different forms of wastewater using different systems range from $0.05 to $5.97 per m3.
➣Which Factors Should Be Considered Before Buying a Portable Wastewater Treatment System?
Portable wastewater treatment systems are considerably costly machinery hence utmost care is imperative when purchasing one. Making the right purchase makes certain you get value for your investment. Here is a discussion of the essential factors you should definitely ponder before investing in a wastewater treatment system.
● Wastewater characteristics.
Which contaminants are in your wastewater and what are their respective concentrations? Portable wastewater treatment systems are generally custom-made to treat a specific grade of wastewater i.e. residential or industrial wastewater. Your options should be narrowed down to systems tailored for your exclusive wastewater.
● Effluent quality.
What is your desired quality of effluent? Presently, there are guidelines that regulate the quality of effluent discharged by industries or municipalities. Choose a portable wastewater treatment system that generates effluent that is in alignment with the prevailing standards.
● Treatment mechanisms.
Which treatment procedures does your wastewater treatment system support? There are over 20 water treatment technologies that can be used to treat wastewater. Opt for a system that incorporates highly effective and cost-efficient wastewater treatment processes. You should also consider:
- The investment and operating costs.
- Wastewater regulations.
- The production capacity.
- The system’s design.
➣What is The Role of Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
Portable wastewater treatment systems are primarily exploited to eradicate objectionable pollutants from wastewater. They help preserve the ecosystem by ensuring the discharge introduced into the ecosystem is harmless and facilitating the reclamation of wastewater. Moreover, portable wastewater treatment systems aid industries, institutions, residential and commercial complexes to adhere to environmental regulations. A typical wastewater treatment system serves the following roles:
- They eliminate high BOD levels, which are essentially biodegradable elements found in wastewater. BOD is an abbreviation for biochemical oxygen demand.
- They eradicate phosphates and nitrates, which can elevate the BOD levels in the ecosystem and lessen oxygen levels in water bodies.
- By removing pathogens, they help mitigate the spread of waterborne illnesses like diarrhea.
- They remove suspended solids, dissolved solids, and volatile chemicals from wastewater.
➣How Much Energy is Consumed by Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
The energy consumption of wastewater treatment plants has always been heavily critiqued but unwavering efforts by manufacturers to elevate their energy efficiency are starting to pay off. Contemporary wastewater treatment plants consume are significantly more energy-efficient compared to systems made in the past. Across the world, the power consumption of first-rate wastewater treatment systems revolves around 20-45 kWh/PE-year.
There are also reports that suggest portable wastewater treatment systems in European countries consume 0.3–2.1 kWh/m3. Furthermore, it has been established that in the US, the average energy consumption of wastewater treatment systems ranges from 0.41 to 0.87 kWh/m3. The discrepancies in energy consumption are mainly due to differences in technologies employed, equipment type, and wastewater quality.
➣How is MBR Used in Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
MBR simply refers to membrane bioreactor technology. This is a technology that combines membrane filtration and biological water treatment to treat wastewater. Membrane filtration is specifically utilized to physically seize suspended matter and biomass from the wastewater.
Biological treatment on the other hand removes objectionable organics, nitrogen, and phosphates.
Microfiltration and ultrafiltration membrane filters are the chief filtration systems utilized in MBR. Ultrafiltration (UF) filters measuring 0.05 to 0.4 µm are essentially utilized to capture suspended solids, colloids, and slight concentrations of microorganisms. The MBR process is ordinarily accomplished in either side-stream or immersed MBR configuration.
Immersed configuration, which is also known as submerged configuration, is revered for its energy efficiency. Side-stream configuration is more energy-intensive and generally functions at a relatively higher flux than immersed MBR. This makes side-stream systems more susceptible to fouling. The primary membrane configurations exploited in membrane bioreactor technologies are;
- Hollow fiber configuration.
- Flat sheet or plate-and-frame configuration.
- Multi-tubular configuration.
➣Which Technologies are Utilized in Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
Wastewater treatment generally necessitates a number of water treatment technologies for impressive results to be attained. Portable wastewater treatment systems are essentially cohesive units made up of different equipment that supports distinct water treatment technologies. Here are the most utilized technologies in wastewater treatment.
● Media filtration.
The wastewater is first treated using sediment filters, which can be multimedia or single-layered filters to eradicate large and small colloids, debris, plastics, and other suspended solids. In addition, activated carbon filters can be incorporated to remove volatile chemicals, organic chemicals, and chlorine.
● Membrane filtration.
Membrane-based filtration processes like reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, and microfiltration are also commonly exploited in wastewater treatment. Ultrafiltration and microfiltration are also employed in membrane bioreactor processes, where they supplement the biological treatment process by removing suspended solids. Reverse osmosis can be called upon to eradicate dissolved solids and objectionable pathogens like bacteria.
● Ion exchange.
Ion exchange is essentially utilized to remove ionized constituents from the wastewater. This includes hardness minerals and heavy metals. Ion exchange utilizes ion exchange resins, which can be configured in two ways to remove impurities. Two-bed ion exchange has the anion and cation exchange resins accommodated in two different exchange vessels while in mixed-bed ion exchange, the cation and anion resins are blended in a single vessel.
● UV sterilization.
Ultraviolet sterilization or disinfection is mainly exploited to ensure the resulting effluent does not exceed the set microbial limit. This process is primarily employed lastly and it gets rid of the microorganisms in the wastewater. Other processes include:
- Chemical dosing.
- Coagulation and flocculation.
➣How Does Electrodeionization Function in Portable Wastewater Treatment Systems?
Electrodeionization water treatment technology is being universally utilized in distinct applications and sectors to improve the quality of water. EDI basically employs ion exchange resins and membranes to eradicate dissolved ionic constituents from water. The operation of electrodeionization water systems is solely dependent on the electrical current. Chemicals are hardly necessitated and this minimizes the emission of volatile wastewater.
In wastewater treatment, electrodeionization is well utilized if paired with other water treatment technologies. It is often ideal as a post-treatment mechanism and in certain instances, electrodeionization can generate high purity water. The resins, which release the desirable ions to replace the pollutant ions, regenerate automatically and the buildup of impurities on their surface is rare due to ion migration.
➣Do You Help Install Wastewater Treatment Systems?
Yes. NEWater has a team of competent technicians and customer support agents readily available to help our customers. When installing your wastewater treatment system, we will provide aid in a number of ways. First, we will provide you with detailed installation manuals to guide you in installing the system by yourself. Our systems, especially the small-sized systems are simply designed, which makes installation quite stress-free.
Our engineers can also accompany you to the installation site and provide on-site installation services. Due to geographical constraints, this is mostly undertaken when the equipment involved is conventionally large. We also help our clients install their systems by providing installation tutorials and audio instructions via phone calls.