Your Trusted Portable Water Filtration System Manufacturer
- Best portable water filtration system.
- Self-contained and easily transported.
- Lightweight and easy to operate.
- Professional technical guidance.
- Designing protocols based on experimental data.
Portable Water Filtration System ：For Business, Personal, and Home use
Portable filtration system for traveling, camping, mountaineering, RV, and emergency. NEWater has been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying superior quality portable water filtration systems. Using them allows you to draw fresh, clean drinking water from untreated water sources anytime, anywhere. As a temporary or long-term solution to your water problems, we manufacture a variety of systems to suit your requirements. Send an inquiry now!
NEWater Brings for YouDifferent Types of Portable Water Filtration Systems
Portable Water Filtration System Supplier in China
NEWater portable water filtration systems bring great convenience to users who need access to a clean water supply. Our portable water filtration equipment is used in developing countries, military bases, hiking sites, camping sites, and field personnel. If your family or individual has any purchasing needs for a portable filtration system, send us an inquiry now. If you are a distributor or a wholesaler, you are welcome to discuss cooperation with us, and we will provide the best quality and quotation.
All our devices, here at NEWater, such as our high-tech portable water filtration systems are manufactured with the highest standards in mind, they have allowed us to receive multiple authoritative certifications as they are manufactured based on data acquired about the feasibility and suitable solutions according to the quality of the water sources available in your area.
NEWater Best Portable Water Filtration System
1. The coarse filter filters large sediments.
2. Hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane filters most of the contaminants, organic chemicals, and micro substances.
3. Adsorbed PP cotton filters the remaining microscopic substances.
4. Activated carbon fiber filters chlorine and improves the odor and taste of water.
5. Other adsorbed PP cotton filters the water again. One more filtration step, one more protection.
Why Choose NEWater as Your Portable Water Filtration System Supplier
Smaller filtration pore size: NEWater portable water filtration device has a filtration pore size of 0.1 microns, so they can filter out 99.99% of the tiny substances in the water, while other brands have a filtration pore size of 0.2 microns. The smaller the filtration pore size, the higher the filtration accuracy. Also, NEWater portable water filtration unit can maintain the best flow rate with a small pore size.
Special bottom design： The bottom of our water filter wand is designed with threads for use with international standard-mouth beverage bottles. You can fill the bottle with water first, and then install the filter straw to drink.
NEWater Portable Water Filtration System Application
NEWater portable water filtration device is compact, small and lightweight, easy to carry, and practical. The device is widely used on boats, islands, hotels, homes, campers, and so on. At the same time, it can be used as an emergency supply, portable water filtration system can help you solve the problem of water shortage.
Our portable water filtration machine is made of high-quality materials to ensure its longevity. (Depending on the water quality, the filter life may vary somewhat).
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Portable Water Filtration System from NEWater
Our portable water purifiers use a variety of cartridges such as activated carbon, activated carbon + ultrafiltration, activated carbon + softening resin, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration membrane, which are especially suitable for outdoor use. We have designed different styles for our portable water filtration systems water purifiers, such as bottle type (squeeze type), pump type (piston type), and straw type (when direct suction is used).
NEWater’s portable water filtration units have been designed using a variety of purification and treatment technologies. These technologies include thermal-based filtration, charcoal filtration, ultraviolet radiation filtration, desalination, deionization, and reverse osmosis. Portable water purification products capable of filtering freshwater containing harmful bacteria and odors directly from outdoor rivers, streams, springs, etc. into direct drinking water.
Want to ask for a quote? Please contact us promptly.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Portable Water Filtration Systems.
Virtually all human activities revolve around freshwater, which is naturally available in scarce amounts. To gratify the universal demand for potable water, homes, industries, and commercial enterprises with limited or no access to fresh water has resorted to unorthodox water sources like groundwater and seawater. These water sources are largely contaminated and their exploitation necessitates sufficient treatment.
Beneath, we take a special look at portable water filtration systems and their role in tackling water scarcity.
- What is a Portable Water Filtration System?
- Which Processes Are Used in Portable Water Purification Systems?
- What Are the Advantages of Portable Water Filtration Units?
- Which Types of Portable Water Filtration Systems Do You Provide?
- Which Sources of Water Can Be Treated Using Portable Water Filtration Machines?
- How Do You Clean Portable Water Filtration Systems?
- What Are Activated Carbon Filters Used for?
- What Are the Main Applications of Portable Water Purification Systems?
- How is Reverse Osmosis Used in Portable Water Filtration Machines?
- Which Post-Treatment Systems Are Used in Portable Water Filtration Systems?
➣What is a Portable Water Filtration System?
A portable water filtration system is a mobile water treatment system utilized to filter out undesired constituents from water. In essence, they are typical water filtration systems specifically designed to facilitate movability. They eliminate impurities using chemical, physical or biological processes. Contemporary water filtration systems employ well-regarded technologies such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, and media filtration thereby producing high-quality filtered water.
They can be utilized differently; as standalone systems, as pretreatment systems, or as post-treatment systems. Similarly, they can be deployed in residential, commercial, and industrial water treatment. Primarily, portable water filtration units are utilized to selectively eradicate specific pollutants hence they can be used to treat different forms of feed water.
➣Which Processes Are Used in Portable Water Filtration Systems?
Portable water purification systems generally eliminate pollutants from water using chemical, biological or physical processes. In fact, the majority of portable water filtration systems are named after the process they employ to filter out impurities. Underneath are the most utilized water filtration technologies in water filtration systems.
● Membrane filtration.
Membrane filtration essentially employs partially permeable membranes as the primary filtration media or barrier. The popular membrane filtration process is unquestionably reverse osmosis, which primarily eradicates dissolved solids as well as other objectionable elements. It is essentially driven by pressure and can eradicate 95-99.7% of dissolved salts. Similarly, ultrafiltration utilizes membranes and pressure to alienate impurities. However, it is a process more suited to eliminating suspended solids because of its pore size (0.01 microns).
Moreover, nanofiltration tech can be deployed to remove most viruses, organic matter, and substantial amounts of dissolved solids. A nanofiltration membrane customarily measures 0.001 microns while a microfiltration membrane has perforations measuring approximately 0.1 microns. Here is a video explanation to help you understand membrane filtration.
● Media filtration.
Media filtration utilizes a layer of media or multiple media layers to separate undesirable contaminants from water. The primary media filtration processes commonly exploited are:
● Multimedia filtration.
Multimedia filtration deploys multiple media layers (three or more) to eliminate suspended solids from water. The layers commonly utilized media layers are anthracite, sand, and garnet. Ideally, multimedia filtration shrinks the concentration of particulates to 10-25 microns.
● Pressure sand filtration.
Pressure sand filtration utilizes a single media layer to filter out the undissolved matter, and suspended elements and to reduce turbidity. The layer of media employed is ordinary sand, which is characteristically configured according to size and gravity. The suspended solids are decreased to 25-50 microns. This animation further illustrates the process of pressure sand filtration.
● Carbon filtration.
In carbon filtration, activated carbon granules or blocks are deployed as the filtration media. This process eradicates organic chemicals, chlorine, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) using the process of adsorption.
● Ion exchange filtration.
Ion exchange filtration utilizes ion exchange resins (cationic and anionic) to substitute ionic pollutants from water with desirable ions. This process is commonly used to soften hard water and deionize water. The cationic exchange resins release hydrogen (H+) or sodium (Na+) ions while the anionic exchange resin releases hydroxyl (OH-) ions.
➣What Are the Advantages of Portable Water Filtration Units?
Portable water filtration systems share similar benefits with conventional water filtration systems. However, their portable designs make them a little bit more advantageous. They are easy to transport and can be conveniently utilized in permanent and temporary applications. Beneath are some of the most impactful rewards you will gain from exploiting portable water filtration machines.
- Reverse osmosis filtration systems eradicate 95-99.7% of Total dissolved solids (TDS) as well as other impurities like viruses, minerals, and bacteria.
- Media filtration systems are highly effective in removing suspended solids and can lower their presence to 10-25 microns.
- Activated carbon filters eliminate organic chemicals, which typically give water a nasty taste or odor.
- Ion exchange filters prevent the formation of scale by eliminating hardness-causing minerals like magnesium and calcium.
- They are quite affordable to invest in and maintain.
➣Which Types of Portable Water Filtration Systems Do You Provide?
NEWater’s inspiration is to become a global manufacturer of comprehensive water treatment systems. Over the vast period, we have been in operation, we have added numerous water treatment systems to our extensive catalog of products. Underneath are our most prominent portable water filtration systems.
● Portable media filtration systems.
Portable media filtration systems are generally water filters that are reliant on a media layer or multiple layers of different media to alienate pollutants from water. Media filtration systems are commonly exploited to eliminate chemical, physical, and biological impurities.
Pressure sand filters and multimedia filters are generally utilized to eliminate suspended solids and sediments. Carbon filters on the other hand are commonly deployed to remove VOCs, chlorine, and organic chemicals. Portable media filtration systems are largely utilized in pretreatment but can be used as standalone water treatment solutions.
● Portable membrane filtration systems.
Membrane filtration systems are considerably more effective than conventional media filters. They utilize semipermeable membranes to trap and alienate unwanted pollutants. Portable reverse osmosis systems are the most effective and popularly utilized membrane filtration systems. The other membrane filtration systems regularly exploited are:
● Portable ion exchange water filters.
Portable ion exchange water filters are water treatment systems that filter out ionized pollutants using ion exchange resins. They are chiefly used to soften water, treat wastewater, and deionized water. Ion exchange water systems are further classified as either:
● UV water sterilizers.
These are special filtration systems often employed to inactivate viruses, bacteria, and other disease-causing microorganisms found in raw water. UV water sterilizers are often employed as post-treatment systems to kill the microbes that survived the primary filtration process.
➣Which Sources of Water Can Be Treated Using Portable Water Purification Systems?
The development of distinct water filtration systems and mechanisms has essentially broadened their application fields. At present, there is virtually a water filtration system customized to treat feed water from every accessible source. There are specialized seawater filtration systems, well water filtration systems, tap water filtration systems, and brackish water filtration plants.
In addition, there are advanced portable water filtration systems for treating hard water i.e. cation ion exchange water filters. However, using a single water filtration system to treat certain types of feed water may not get rid of all contaminants. Therein, multiple filtration systems such as media filters and RO membrane filters can be interlinked for higher output.
➣How Do You Clean Portable Water Filtration Systems?
As your portable water filtration system helps you clean your feed water, it inadvertently collects some of the objectionable elements. To continue reaping the optimum rewards, cleaning is needed to flush out the amassed pollutants. Periodically cleaning your portable water filtration unit minimizes how frequently you need to replace the system by prolonging its lifespan.
Water filters are generally cleaned using the backwash process. Essentially, water is forced through the media layer in reverse (from the bottom upwards). Backwashing can be initiated manually or automatically whereby automatic cleansing is commenced after a specified timeline or after a certain quantity of water has been filtered. Here is how you backwash a water filter.
Membrane filtration systems are easier to clean thanks to membrane cleaning systems, which you can acquire from NEWater. Ion exchange filters are cleaned using the backwash process and after they are recharged using a regeneration chemical. Cationic exchange filters are regenerated using acids like hydrochloric acid while anionic exchange filters are regenerated using base regenerates such as lime.
➣What Are Activated Carbon Filters Used for?
Through adsorption, activated carbon filters eliminate Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), herbicides, chlorine, pesticides, and unpleasant smells and tastes. They are media filters that essentially utilize granularly or block carbon as the filtration media. Their application in water filtration is mainly as supplemental systems. Activated carbon filters are typically used as pretreatment systems or post-treatment units.
When filtering drinking water, activated carbon filters are specifically exploited to eradicate the organic chemicals, which often give the water a bad smell or taste. Their deployment as pretreatment systems helps regulate the acidity of the feed water thereby averting corrosion of vital equipment. Moreover, they are quite handy as wastewater treatment systems where they eradicate the volatile chemicals present in wastewater.
➣What Are the Main Applications of Portable Water Filtration Systems?
Overall, the role of portable water filtration machines can be summed up as improving the quality. They accomplish this by filtering out objectionable constituents thereby purifying water and ultimately providing reliable alternatives to the meager freshwater sources. For this reason, portable water filtration systems are commonly exploited in industrial, household, and commercial water treatment exercises.
Furthermore, their area of use is diversified by their easy mobility. They can be used in different regions since they are easy to transport. Portable water filtration units are also logical solutions for feedwater from distinct sources e.g. seawater, groundwater, tap water, and surface water. Beneath are some of the primary applications of portable water filtration systems.
- Water vessels like boats and yachts.
- Drinking water purification.
- Car washing.
- Food processing.
- Seawater filtration.
- Water softening.
➣How is Reverse Osmosis Used in Portable Water Filtration Systems?
Reverse osmosis is a leading water treatment technology that exploits RO membrane filters to alienate contaminants from water. Essentially, pressure is applied to the feed water using a pressure booster pump. This prompts water to flow from streams with a higher concentration to the lowly concentrated stream, unlike typical osmosis. A barrier of semipermeable membranes separates the foreign constituents from the water. The pores in the RO membrane are so microscopic that only water molecules and low-molecular-weight elements are allowed passage.
Dissolved solids, which include dissolved salts, proteins, bacteria, viruses, and minerals are blocked off. They remain on the retentate stream while the water on the other side (the permeate stream) is harvested as filtered water. The water collected may be suitable for immediate use depending on the application. If not, it is refined using supplemental systems such as electrodeionization units and activated carbon filters.
➣Which Post-Treatment Systems Are Used in Portable Water Filtration Systems?
When in need of highly purified water, you might need to supplement your water filtration system with a polishing system. This is because most if not all water filtration systems are incapable of single-handedly eradicating all waterborne contaminants. Here is a brief elaboration of the post-treatment systems you can exploit to improve the efficiency of your portable water filtration plant.
● UV water sterilization.
Conventional water filtration systems such as media filtration systems and membrane filtration units often fail to fully remove microbial pollutants from water. UV water disinfectants on the other hand are mainly equipped to eliminate virtually all microbial impurities. They generally remove 99.99% of viruses, fungi, bacteria, and other illness-causing microorganisms by destroying their DNA cells.
● Electrodeionization water systems.
These are systems capable of generating high-purity water for sophisticated applications such as laboratory uses and pharmaceutical manufacturing. EDI water systems, in the modern world, are chiefly used to polish water cleaned using conventional water deionizer systems and reverse osmosis systems. They are powered by a direct current, hardly utilize chemicals, and are easy to operate. Ideally, they remove all ionic contaminants using ion exchange resins and membranes.
● Reverse osmosis systems.
Reverse osmosis systems are frequently exploited to refine the water filtered by media filtration systems e.g. multimedia filters as well as the permeate from other membrane filtration systems. RO membranes have perforations significantly smaller than ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, and microfiltration membranes hence they can eradicate finer pollutants. Additionally, reverse osmosis machines can remove microorganisms and dissolved solids.