Premium Choice for Army Water Purification Systems
- Provisions for customized water treatment
- Compliant with WHO guidelines
- International CE Certification
- Produces odor-free, pathogen-free, and colorless water
- Low operational and maintenance cost
NEWater: Portable Water Purification Systems Military Supplier in China
NEWater is committed to designing water filtration equipment to be more portable and easy to move, bringing pure drinking water to more applications. That’s why we produced Portable Water Purification Systems Military. The equipment can be designed in the form of containers, suitcases, or trailers, and you can plug it in and use it wherever you want. Our products support distribution and wholesale, if you are interested in pricing, please contact us to inquire.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Portable Water Purification Systems Military
Your Most Trusted Military Water Filtration Systems Manufacturer
With 20 years of accumulated experience, NEWater is your professional military water acquisition solution provider. We manufacture purifiers with advanced equipment and support global shipping. The lightweight water purification system will be your good companion for daily drinking water. It only requires a small initial investment and can continue to provide drinking water in the future.
Additionally, we are known for our strict quality management and ethical engineering methods. We are also proud of our ISO: 9001 certification and Level 3 qualification for environmental pollution purification. Purchase military water purification systems for your military sector today!
NEWater Portable Water Purification Systems Military Benefits
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and cysts and significantly reduce heavy metal (e.g. lead and cadmium).
- NEWater and carbon block filters minimize sediment, chlorine, disinfection by-products (THMs and HAAs), organophosphates (pesticides and herbicides), TOC, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) while maintaining vital minerals.
- NEWater offers multi-voltage power supply converters that include electronic overload, overvoltage, and overheating protection.
- NEWater’s portable water filter comes with two inlet device options: a float or an adaptor intake, giving your team a variety of methods to use in the field.
NEWater Portable Water Purification Systems Military Features
- Long service life is ensured by the lightweight, robust shell and freeze-resistant components.
- Setup takes less than five minutes, with rapid purification without the use of chemicals and no effluent delivery.
- Cleaning and replacing hoses and cartridges is simple.
- A flow rate of 0.5 GPM is provided by new cartridges.
- Adaptable multi-voltage power supply options for every field condition
Your Portable Water Purification Systems Military System Parts
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater’s Portable Water Purification System
Water purification systems for commercial and industrial use are often too large to be conveniently used in the military as a source of potable water. NEWater military water purification systems are very suitable for military use because they are portable, installed, and have stable and high-quality water production.
It can directly filter fresh water containing harmful bacteria and odors from outdoor rivers, streams, springs, etc. into drinking water without adding weight or taking up a lot of space.
All NEWater water purification units are manufactured according to the best manufacturing standards. They are known for their energy savings and low maintenance costs. In addition, they are easy to operate and do not cause pollution to the environment. Additionally, we provide video and remote installation guides so you can install offsite with ease.
So, if you want to know more about mobile water treatment systems or want them delivered to your doorstep, ask NEWater today.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Portable Water Purification Systems Military.
In their attempts to uphold peace, the military forces are often subjected to hostile conditions such as extreme lack of drinking and utility water. To help forces involved in peace-keeping missions, NEWater has developed a comprehensive range of self-contained water purification systems that are feasible with virtually all feed water sources. To enlighten your perspective on these systems, the following article answers the web’s most recurrently asked questions on military water purification systems.
- What is a Portable Water Purification System Military?
- What are The Primary Uses of Water Purification Systems Military?
- Which Purification Technologies Are Used in Portable Water Purification Systems?
- What are the Chief Features of Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- What is the Cost of Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- What are the Advantages of Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- Can Portable Water Purification Systems Military Provide Drinking Water?
- Which Pretreatment Technologies Are Used in Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- Which Types of Water Can Be Purified Using Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- What Quality of Water is Produced by Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- Which Contaminants Are Removed by Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- What is the Production Capacity of Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- Can Solar Energy Be Used in Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- Which Post-Treatment Processes Are Used in Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
- What Features Do I Need to Look for When Purchasing Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
➣What is a Portable Water Purification System Military?
A portable water purification system military is simply a self-sufficient water treatment unit specialized to generate purified water for offshore and on-shore military use. They are characteristically light in weight and exceptionally designed to facilitate the decentralized nature of military operations.
These pre-assembled water purification systems exploit numerous water filtration technologies but reverse osmosis is the perennially dominant technology. They are impressively resourceful and can generate purified water for use by the armed forces as well as the affected communities.
NEWater’s portable water purification units are outstandingly effective and are certified by NATO for exceeding military quality and safety standards. They are versatile and can also be exploited in emergency relief missions.
➣What is The Primary Use of the Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Unit?
Portable military water purification systems are primarily exploited to provide an alternative source of fresh, usable water. The majority of military operations are conducted in harsh environments where access to essential amenities such as product water is constrained. With portable water filtration systems, the armed forces and the affected communities gain unlimited access to utility and drinking water.
Additionally, portable military water purification systems provide purified water at points of use thereby eliminating the need for voluminous storage tanks. This is particularly beneficial given that it facilitates the economic utilization of space on military vehicles and water vessels. They are also utilized to relieve the stress on natural freshwater sources and consequently augment environmental conservation efforts.
➣Which Purification Technologies are Used in Portable Water Purification Systems?
The era we are currently living in has undoubtedly the most advanced water treatment and purification technologies ever seen. Through innovation, NEWater has managed to develop numerous military water purification systems that exploit the advanced water purification technologies at our disposal. Underneath, we briefly illustrate the distinct technologies exploited by our in-demand portable water purification systems military.
Distillation is an ancient yet effective water purification process that relies on evaporation and condensation to eradicate objectionable impurities from water. Simply put, water distillation is an imitation of the process that naturally generates rainwater. The feed water, which could be seawater or well water is heated to the point of evaporation provoking the conversion of water into vapor.
Owing to the low boiling point of pure water, the pollutants are left as deposits as the freshwater vapor is condensed to produce purified water. Distillation is the primary technology utilized in portable military solar stills. Here is a video describing the process of water distillation using a distillation still.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is evidently most people’s preferred water treatment solution. It is an advanced water filtration technology that utilizes semi-permeable membranes to seize dissolved solids. At the heart of a reverse osmosis system, you have a high-pressure pump solely responsible for asserting sufficient pressure to disorder the natural osmotic flow.
As the water unconventionally flows from the highly concentrated stream under force, it is passed through a perforated membrane which blocks the passage of molecules with a molecular weight higher than 150-250 Daltons. The pure solvent (water) passes through the RO membrane filter and is harvested as RO permeate while the trapped impurities are emitted and discarded as brine.
➣What are the Chief Features of Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
Characteristically, portable water purification systems are mobile water makers with relatively lighter weights and compact or modular designs. The military reverse osmosis water makers are particularly easy to bed in and operate thanks to the use of plug-and-play components and automated control interfaces. Customarily, they are linked to an elaborate water preconditioning unit.
Portable seawater purification systems, which are chiefly utilized by naval forces have a maximum TDS range of 35,000-45,000ppm. They are outstandingly effective and can eliminate over 99.4% of dissolved solids in the feed water. The prevalent designs used on portable water purifiers are skid-mounted and modular configurations. The service flow rates supported are diverse and for NEWater’s military water makers, this ranges from 2 GPM.
➣What is the Cost of Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
In recent years, the cost of procuring water purification systems and ultimately generating purified water using them has significantly shrunk. This is chiefly a consequence of the breakthroughs made in water purification technologies like reverse osmosis and UV water disinfection. The price of portable water purifiers, which is greatly influenced by the specifications of the equipment, has become more affordable thanks to innovations in manufacturing processes.
The cumulative cost of portable water purification systems further encompasses all expenses accumulated in producing and distributing the purified water. For instance, the operational costs accumulated from operating a reverse osmosis portable water purifier will most likely include pretreatment, energy consumption, labor, repairs, and replacements.
Considering all these factors and their fluctuation depending on the respective operational conditions, the average cost of running seawater RO portable purifiers ranges from $0.79 to $2.38 for every cubic meter. For price quotations on specific equipment, send us an inquiry via our website.
➣What are the Advantages of a Military Water Filtration System?
Purified water is a basic necessity for military personnel as well as vital military systems. The primary gain sought after by the military whenever they incorporate portable water purification units into their operations is the reliable supply of purified water. These units are generally highly-rewarding and underneath are some of the chief advantages of portable water purification systems military.
- They can be easily and hastily moved around.
- They are energy-efficient owing to the incorporation of energy recovery technologies.
- Their installation is stress-free and hasty hence they are perfect for emergency applications.
- They have exceptional purification rates (up to 99.7%).
➣Can Portable Water Purification Systems Military Provide Drinking Water?
Drinking water is a basic commodity we all cannot live without. The deployment of lightweight water purification systems in military operations primarily serves the role of providing clean and safe drinking water for military personnel as well as the neighboring communities. Varying military purification systems are customarily exploited to generate drinking water.
Portable reverse osmosis systems, for instance, eliminate dissolved solids and harmful microorganisms thereby generating safe and fresh drinking water. Nonetheless, these drinking water systems often necessitate the incorporation of an additional refinement process. Post-treatment technologies such as UV water disinfection and remineralization make certain the drinking water meets the required TDS level (300-600ppm) and its microbial concentration is safe for human consumption.
➣Which Pretreatment Technologies are Used in Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
Pretreatment is an essential process undertaken to augment the productivity of portable water purification systems. The number of technologies that can be utilized to pretreat feed water is vast and they typically hinge on the quality of the respective feed water. The following are the most effective pretreatment processes incorporated into military water purification systems.
● Multimedia filtration.
Essentially, multimedia filters, made of multiple strata of anthracite, sand, and granite or garnet are first deployed to remove turbidity, shrink the concentration of suspended solids and eliminate undissolved particles. They are quite effective and can lessen the concentration of suspended solids to 10-25 microns.
● Pressure sand filtration.
This is a traditional water filtration technology that utilizes pressure sand filters to remove suspended matter. They can be used to pretreat reverse osmosis systems, UV water sterilizers, water deionizer systems, and distillation systems. This process minimizes the TSS concentration to 25-50 microns.
● Activated carbon filtration.
This technology is chiefly exploited to regulate the presence of chlorine, VOCs, herbicides, and pesticides in feed water. They also eliminate organic chemicals known for giving water unpleasant smells and tastes.
➣Which Types of Water Can Be Purified Using Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
Portable water purification systems for military operations are capable of generating purified water from virtually all sources of feed water. However, the system must be optimized to handle the unique conditions of the specific feed water. NEWater enterprisingly manufactures portable water purifiers for the military specialized to distinctively treat seawater, river water, brackish water, and groundwater.
Customarily, distinct types of feed water will demand a distinct water purification system and technology. For instance, we provide portable seawater desalination systems for seawater purification, which are dissimilar to our portable desalination systems for brackish water. Furthermore, the purification of distinct sources of feed water accrues dissimilar production costs.
➣What Quality of Water is Produced by Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
Military water purification systems generally produce varying qualities of purified water. Portable reverse osmosis systems ordinarily generate Type III purified water while mobile water deionizers generate Type II purified water. The purity of the harvested purified water is typically established by measuring its TDS, TSS, and TOS levels, temperature, acidity, and electrical resistivity or conductivity.
The Type III RO water typically has a resistivity of >4 MΩ-cm and a maximum TOC level of 200 ppb. The Type II purified water on the other hand has a high resistivity of >1 MΩ-cm and a maximum TOC score of 50ppb. These grades of purified water are considered high-grade and qualify for distinct applications including human consumption.
➣Which Contaminants Are Removed by Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
The composition and concentration of impurities eliminated by portable water purifiers for the military quite often depend on the filtration processes deployed. As such, the distinct water purification systems availed by manufacturers are specialized to target specific impurities. Both distillation and RO water purification equipment eliminate dissolved matter, organic chemicals, minerals, metals, and microorganisms from raw water.
Their removal rates are exceptional although RO purification is considerably more efficient. In addition, typical portable water purification systems military has pre-filters e.g. pressure sand filters, which eradicate suspended solids, and activated carbon pre-filters, which decrease chlorine levels.
➣What is the Production Capacity of Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
When manufacturing portable water purification systems for military applications, NEWater takes into consideration the variation in scales of operation. Essentially, we manufacture low-capacity and high-volume portable water purifiers to adequately fulfill the demands of both large and small-scale military operations.
Our standard portable RO watermakers have standard capacities ranging from 150 GPD or 560LPD to 5,000 GPD or 19,000LPD. Moreover, NEWater develops custom-made water purifiers with personalized capacities and flow rates.
➣Can Solar Energy Be Used in Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
Solar energy is a renewable energy source greatly advocated for because of economic and environmental conservation reasons. In recent years, its use in water treatment and purification systems has proliferated and its prominence is expected to balloon even more in the coming years.
Ordinarily, the exploitation of solar energy in military water purification systems is predominantly indirect or direct. The direct approach involves the use of distillation processes, which are enabled by solar stills. The energy from the sun is directly harvested and instantaneously utilized as a heating source to initiate the evaporation process.
The indirect exploitation of solar energy is chiefly achieved using reverse osmosis watermakers. The absorbed solar energy is harvested using solar collectors and ultimately converted into electrical power using photovoltaics. It is then utilized to power the high-pressure pumps and PLCs. A power storage battery can also be integrated into the system to reserve energy and facilitate uninterrupted operations.
Contact NEWater to get the latest quote for portable solar desalination equipment.
➣Which Post-Treatment Processes Are Used in Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
Post-treatment is technically refining the quality of treated water you derive from your primary water purification system. This is largely an optional process that is typically inspired by the need for high-purity water. Post-treatment gets rid of the undesired pollutants your primary water treatment system could not eliminate.
Numerous post-treatment technologies can be employed to supplement the productivity of portable water purification systems military. The most effective post-treatment processes include:
- Ultraviolet light sterilization.
- Mixed-bed deionization and electro deionization.
- Activated carbon post-treatment.
- Chlorination and remineralization.
➣What Features Do I Need to Look for When Purchasing Portable Water Purification Systems Military?
Your quest to acquire the perfect portable water purification system for military use is probably not as easy as it sounds. But worry not because NEWater will hold your hand throughout the purchasing process and guide you toward your perfect water purification system. For starters, we have compiled some vital information on the key features you should focus your search on.
● The purification technology.
Varying water purification methods can be ingrained in a water purification system. When making a purchase, it is paramount that you evaluate the prevalent technologies incorporated in contrast to your application. Available methods include reverse osmosis, distillation, and water deionization.
● The flow rate.
The system’s flow rate informs you of the quantity of purified water you can generate in a specified timeline. You should simply compare the system’s service flow rate to your application’s production demands.
Typical designs incorporated into portable water purification systems military include skid-mounts and modular designs. Your choice of an ideal design should be based on factors such as footprint occupied and personal taste.