- Pressure Measurement
- Engineers with over 15 years of experience
- Supplying and manufacturing
- Environmental protection engineering
- Internationally recognized
Raw water: Wastewater plants, petrochemical processing, chemical manufacturing, etc.
Produced water: Commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
Pressure range: -1Bar (-30″Hg) – 0-1000Bar (15000psi)
Operating temperature: -20℃ to +60℃
Material: Stainless steel
Applications: For gaseous and liquid media
Your Trusted Pressure Gauges Manufacturer in China
Pressure measurements are essential in all water-based and fluid-based industries. And with stringent international industry standards to be met, the quality and accuracy of these devices are essential. Our Pressure Gauges, which we manufacture with great precision here at NEWater, are the ideal devices for you.
Our Pressure Gauges are used to measure the forces that a fluid exerts both at rest and in motion on a unit area. This device in particular makes use of measurements of two different pressures, a lower and a higher pressure to measure the absolute pressure of the fluid in question. The lower pressure either being a partial vacuum or atmospheric pressure, and the higher pressure is the one that must be determined.
|Permissible Working Environment||-40 – 70℃, Relative humidity<=85%|
|Temperature effect||If the working temperature shifts away from 20+-5℃, an error is under 0.4%/10℃.|
|Precision Grade||2.5, 1.6|
|Connecting Screw||M10*1, M14*1.5, M20*1.5|
|Scale Range MPa||-0.1 – 100|
|Diameter||40mm – 250mm|
All parameters can be customized according to your requirements.
Operating principle of diaphragm pressure gauge: link (A) > diaphragm (B) > pointer (C) > pressure inlet (D)
- Oil Production
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Chemical Industry
Get Professional Pressure Gauges Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Pressure Gauges.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
NEWater Pressure Gauges Are Classified in Two Distinct Categories
- Manometer (U-tube): When you apply pressure to either side of the gauge, the water in the tube rises in one direction or the other, and you can determine how pressurized your system is by reading the markings on this tube.
- Bourdon tube: Pressure gauges of the Bourdon type have a legible dial and a needle that points directly to the operating pressure. They can be used on storage tanks for well systems to indicate whether the pump is operating normally. Additionally, they can be used on a filter arrangement to determine the amount of pressure entering and exiting the filter.
Choose the Right Type of Pressure Gauge
- Accuracy: The needed precision relies on the pressure gauge’s function, which ranges from simple testing to monitoring complicated industrial operations.
- Dial: Larger dials are used in inaccessible areas of the operation, while smaller dials can be used in easily accessible areas.
- Environment: Temperature, particulate matter in the medium and atmosphere, condensation, and humidity are all environmental factors.
- Media: An ideal pressure gauge should be chosen based on the media to be monitored and its exposure.
- Pressure Range: The elements must be compatible with the media and able to withstand all media-related hazards.
NEWater Can Promise You
- Source manufacturers.
- One-to-one guidance.
- The strict quality control process.
- One-year warranty.
- Lifetime maintenance.
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Pressure Gauges
Our Pressure Gauges are used for both measuring the pressure of a fluid and displaying these pressures in measurable units. When it comes to fluids hydrostatic Pressure Gauges and Monometers are usually the Pressure Gauges that are employed for use.
NEWater’s Pressure Gauges are generally manufactured in the form of manometers. These Pressure Gauges are composed of a tube, containing a column of liquid with both its ends exposed to varying pressures.
With varying forces applied to both ends of the columns the liquid within the rise and falls, until an equilibrium is reached between its weight and the pressure on both ends. One of these pressures is usually atmospheric, although this depends on your area of application. This pressure is also referred to as the reference pressure.
The pressure on either end of our Pressure Gauge, once balanced can be calculated using a simple mathematical operation. The measurements of interest are the height of the columns, the density of the fluid, and the unit of gravity.
These devices are used in the tuning and set up of machines that are powered by fluids, along with being used in measuring and thus helping to maintain a constant rest pressure of liquids that are being used in various application areas.
Our Pressure Gauges are designed, manufactured, and supplied to various countries and regions around the world, by a team of highly trained professionals. They are available in a variety of types that are essentially employed in different applications. They are thus customizable, along with being economical, easy to set up, and easy to program.