- Patent and patent certifications
- Over 20 years of manufacturing experience
- Research and manufacturing
- Sustainable water treatment
- Internationally recognized
Raw water: Water treatment, pharmaceutical, hazardous areas, etc.
Produced water: Commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
Power supply: 24V DC (12 – 36V) 24V DC (12 – 36V)
Temperature compensation: -10 – +70℃
Operating temperature: -40 – +85℃
Medium Material: Stainless steel
Applications: Petroleum gas, new energy, food industry, construction industry, pharmaceutical, etc.
Your Trusted Pressure Sensors Manufacturer in China
A wide variety of technology and companies are associated with the manufacture of pressure sensors worldwide, NEWater stands out amongst its competition for the quality of our Pressure Sensors. They are available in a wide variety of alternatives, with varying applications.
Our Pressure Sensors are used, as the name so clearly states, for the measurement of pressure in both gases and liquids. The pressure is the force that is expressed per unit area. These devices generate a quantifiable signal in the form of an electric current that can then be measured.
|Type of pressure||Gauge pressure, absolute pressure, sealed pressure|
|Standard range (bar)||0 – 6…600|
|Signal output||4 – 20mA, 0.5 – 4.5VDC, 0 – 5VDC, 0 – 10VDC|
|Supply voltage||9 – 30VDC, 5VDC (0.5 – 4.5V), 15 – 30VDC (0 – 10V)|
|Comprehensive accuracy||±0.5%FS, ±1%FS|
|Temperature compensation||-10 – +70℃|
|Operating temperature||-40 – +85℃|
|Storage temperature||-40 – +125℃|
- Automotive, Aerospace Industry
- Petroleum Gas, New Energy Industry
- Mechanical, Construction Industry
- Electromagnetic, Food industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Get Professional Water Deionizer System Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Water Deionizer System.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
Primary Measurement Modes of the NEWater Pressure Sensors
- Absolute: The reference point for an absolute pressure sensor is 0, or a vacuum. One side of the sensor is in contact with the medium being measured, while the other is sealed to create a vacuum.
- Gauge: A gauge sensor is used to determine the pressure of the surrounding atmosphere. One side is connected to the system, which could be a suction pump, while the other side is vented to the atmosphere.
- Differential: A differential pressure sensor detects the difference in pressure between two exposed ports. Common applications include measuring liquid or gas flow in pipes or ducts, as well as detecting a blockage or seized valve.
NEWater Pressure Sensor Highlighted Advantages
- Diverse and can be used for many different applications, settings, and industries.
- Customizable to fit your needs.
- Incredibly accurate, measure various types of pressure, and withstand a range of forces.
- Easy to install and require minimal maintenance.
- Durable for long-term use, which saves you money in the future.
- You can be confident that your pressure sensors will last a lifetime with our quality assurance testing.
NEWater Can Promise You
- Source manufacturers.
- One-to-one guidance.
- The strict quality control process.
- One-year warranty.
- Lifetime maintenance.
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Pressure Sensors
Our Pressure Sensors as mentioned earlier act like transducers, they consist of a sensitive portion, that detects the force applied to it by the fluid and converts it into an electrical signal. This allows for the pressure of the fluid to be measured and displayed on connected devices, such as computers and other instruments.
Pressure Sensors that we design and manufacture here at NEWater measure a range of pressures, function in a range of temperatures, and also measure various types of pressures, in a variety of fluids. They can withstand a range of forces that the fluid enacts on their surroundings.
The Pressure Sensors manufactured here at NEWater are differentiated based on their function. These options, that are available to you, include gauge Pressure Sensors, absolute Pressure Sensors, vacuum Pressure Sensors, and differential Pressure Sensors, among others.
Absolute Pressure Sensors are widely used in industrial applications, where vacuum generation is conducted and is used in areas such as vacuum pumps and measurement of liquid pressure in various industries. Our gauge pressor sensors on the other hand make pressure measurements that are relative to atmospheric pressure.
When it comes to our vacuum pressure sensors, they are used for pressures that are considered to be below the general atmospheric pressure. Our differential pressure sensors on the other hand are used for the measurement of the differences between to pressures being generated. They can thus account for an increase or decrease in fluids.
Our Pressure Sensors are superior quality devices that are highly customizable and diverse. They can vary in design, cost, and technology, all depending on your application area and budget. They are highly efficient and versatile devices, that are manufactured by our engineers with over 15 years of experience.