Your Dependable Reverse Osmosis Machine Manufacturer
- Superior quality RO water machine
- Door-to-door delivery service
- The team specializes in customization and project management
- Good quality pumps and membranes
- Continuous and stable production of high-quality water
NEWater: Your Reverse Osmosis Equipment Supplier in China
NEWater has been manufacturing reverse osmosis-powered water treatment purification technology for over 20 years. This manufacturing process is conducted under the surveillance of highly trained environmental protection engineers, allowing for alternative water sources to be used, rather than already strained freshwater bodies. This has been our mission, throughout our manufacturing tenure.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Reverse Osmosis Water Machines
Your Reverse Osmosis Machine in China
Here at NEWater, we produce reverse osmosis equipment, including RO machines and RO water filters, that are used worldwide in a variety of applications that include drinking water purification water and wastewater purification in large aquariums and reefs in window cleaning in the production of alcohol and in hydrogen production as well.
With our own labs and research facilities here at NEWater, we have been able to develop and modernize reverse osmosis technology, with devices such as our RO machines, for the betterment of the water treatment industry and in the process, we have received various patents and certifications for our design. Alongside this, we have been able to further our goal of Environmental Protection engineering.
NEWater RO Water Machine Details
- 304 stainless steel sturdy welding, food-grade pipe fittings, pure copper valves.
- Clear display operation panel, intelligent control, timely understanding of equipment operating status.
- High-quality high-pressure pump and other spare parts support.
- High-quality RO membrane to effectively remove colloids, bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, and other substances from water.
Why Choose NEWater as Your RO Machine Supplier
1. 100% factory test before shipment.
2. Factory price, save input cost.
3. Support one-to-one. customization, you can choose skid-mounted and containerized equipment.
4. Turnkey project, easy operation of equipment, save your time.
5. 1-year warranty, free whole life consulting service.
6. Quick response within 24 hours.
Successful Experience with Thousands of Projects
NEWater’s water treatment systems are exported to more than 50 countries. Over the past 20 years, our project engineers have solved water treatment problems for more than 3,000 customers and saved these companies nearly 30%-50% of their cost investment.
You can see our reverse osmosis equipments widely used in a car wash, textile, industrial, electronics, electroplating, powder, paint, battery industry, hospital, hotel, farm, school, etc.
Your Reverse Osmosis Machine Parts
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Reverse Osmosis Machine from NEWater
Here at NEWater, our RO machines allow us to make use of alternate water sources such as brackish water and saline water. Thus taking part in desalination processes, pre-treatment, and purification of water. Our devices are energy efficient and we use good quality high-pressure pumps and semipermeable membrane
Our reverse osmosis equipment uses a partially permeable membrane that separates ions unwanted molecules organic matter and larger particles such as sediment and silt from the water being treated allowing it to be consumable. In this process, pressure is generated using pumps which allow the water to overcome the osmotic pressure and be driven across the partially permeable membrane leaving behind the contaminants.
Send over an Email to NEWater now and get all your questions answered!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Reverse Osmosis Machines
Water treatment has become a dependable alternative to potable water derived from freshwater reservoirs. The prominence of water treatment systems and processes in recent decades has been chiefly driven by the alarming dwindling of freshwater reservoirs.
Reverse osmosis systems have particularly risen in stock value owing to their adaptability and reliability in treating distinct forms of feed water. Beneath, we keenly explore contemporary RO machines and their distinctive application in water treatment projects.
- What is a Reverse Osmosis Machine?
- What are the Primary Uses of RO Machines?
- How does Reverse Osmosis Equipments Operate?
- Which Sources of Water Can Be Treated Using Reverse Osmosis Machines?
- How Much Does Water Treatment Using Reverse Osmosis Systems Cost?
- How Much Power Do Reverse Osmosis Machines Consume?
- What are Reverse Osmosis Machines Made Of?
- What are the Rewards of Using Reverse Osmosis Equipments?
- Which Types of Reverse Osmosis Machines do You Provide?
- Which Impurities Are Removed by RO Machines?
- How Do You Pretreat Feed Water for Reverse Osmosis Machines?
- Can a RO Equipment Produce Drinking Water?
- What Should You Look For When Buying a Reverse Osmosis Machine?
➣What is a Reverse Osmosis Machine?
A reverse osmosis machine is essentially a water purification system reliant on pressure to force the feedwater through a partially porous membrane to eradicate dissolved solids and other constituents. Typically, RO machines have an integrated high-pressure pump, whose primary responsibility is to generate pressure higher than the ordinary osmotic pressure thereby overturning the natural osmotic flow.
In addition, reverse osmosis systems are assimilated with pretreatment units, which ensure suspended solids, colloids, and particulates are eliminated before they can foul the RO membrane. They treat various forms of feed water but their primary use is seawater and brackish water desalination.
➣What are the Primary Uses of RO Machines?
Reverse osmosis is certainly the most exploited water treatment technology currently. Varying product water applications deploy reverse osmosis systems specifically to eliminate or lessen the concentration of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water. Additionally, the high-rejection membranes employed in RO machines facilitate the exceptional elimination of illness-causing pathogens like bacteria and viruses.
With such a diverse contaminant removal range, reverse osmosis systems have been incorporated in varying fields to reinforce the supply of product water. Their primary components are customizable hence they can be tailored to offer exclusive water treatment solutions to homes, commercial enterprises, and industries. The common application fields of reverse osmosis machines are:
- Seawater and brackish water desalination.
- Treatment of drinking water.
- Desalination systems for boats.
- Food and beverages.
- Laboratories and pharmaceutical water treatment.
➣How does Reverse Osmosis Equipments Operate?
Reverse osmosis is an advanced water treatment technology dependent on pressure to force the alienation of dissolved solids from a solvent using a semi-permeable membrane. However, the feed water is initially passed through sediment filters, carbon filters, or chemical dosing systems for preconditioning. Consequently, pressure is applied to the feed water thereby provoking the unconventional flow of water from the stream with a higher concentration to the less concentrated stream.
Under pressure, the feed water is forcefully passed through a partially porous membrane, which blocks the passage of dissolved solids, minerals, organic chemicals, and microorganisms. The separation process is facilitated by the size-based exclusion mechanism, which only permits the passage of low molecular weight constituents.
On one side of the membrane, treated water commonly referred to as permeate is harvested while the retained contaminants are held on the retentate side and are discarded as brine. Depending on the quality of potable water needed, an appropriate post-treatment stage can be employed.
➣Which Sources of Water Can Be Treated Using Reverse Osmosis Machines?
The alternative water supply lines most industries, households, and commercial enterprises are currently exploiting include well water, surface water, brackish water, and seawater. These types of raw water typically contain distinct concentrations of waterborne contaminants. As such, the feedwater must be subjected to a comprehensive water treatment process to turn it into usable product water.
Reverse osmosis systems are characteristically productive and versatile water treatment solutions feasible with nearly all feedwater types. In fact, NEWater manufactures tailor-made reverse osmosis machines for seawater, brackish water, wastewater, tap water, and well water treatment.
Seawater reverse osmosis machines are characteristically equipped with higher TDS levels (up to 45,000ppm), which is a reflection of the seawater’s salinity. Brackish water RO systems have relatively lesser TDS levels (up to 15,000ppm) given that brackish water is slightly saline.
➣How Much Does Water Treatment Using Reverse Osmosis Systems Cost?
Earlier, the major hindrance to the widespread adoption of reverse osmosis water treatment systems was attributed to high capital and operating costs. However, the technology has greatly benefited from recent advancements such as energy recovery and economical membrane technologies which have massively shrunk the production costs of RO water. The capital costs of reverse osmosis machines entail the cumulative expenses incurred purchasing the relevant RO equipment.
The equipment price is customarily informed by factors such as the equipment features, the construction material, and the manufacturer. The other vital factor that determines the cost of generating RO water using RO machines is the operating cost. This is simply a calculation of all expenditures incurred in producing product water. Ordinarily, the operating expenditures of RO systems include power usage, labor, installation, and maintenance.
These factors typically fluctuate depending on the feed water quality, the location, and the scale of operation. The cost of desalinating seawater using RO machines customarily revolves around $0.79/m3 to $ 2.38/m3. The treatment of brackish well water using RO technology on the other side approximately costs $0.29/m3 to $0.66/m3.
➣How Much Power Do Reverse Osmosis Machines Consume?
Energy consumption in reverse osmosis machines typically accounts for over 50% of the system’s cumulative operating expenditures. In past years, the energy demands of RO systems were in essence a hindrance to the adoption of RO desalination and water treatment. Nonetheless, recent innovations have played a significant role in lowering the energy consumption rate of reverse osmosis systems.
Contemporary RO systems, specifically seawater desalination systems utilize power recovery devices, which can shrink power usage by up to 50%. When compared to past systems i.e. in the 1970s, the decrease has been tremendous (from 16kWh/m3 to 3-10kWh/m3). The treatment of conventional water sources like well water and tap water using RO machines is characteristically energy -efficient consuming less than 1kWh/m3.
➣What are Reverse Osmosis Machines Made Of?
NEWater’s reverse osmosis machines are high-regarded because of their outstanding quality and exceptional reliability. We accomplish this by utilizing quality components and adhering to production standards. Underneath, we break down the primary components that make up a comprehensive RO machine to help understand your system better.
● Pretreatment unit.
Standard reverse osmosis systems comprise an integrated pretreatment chamber made of sediment, carbon filters, and/or chemical dosing units. The pretreatment system primarily eliminates sediments, chlorine, debris, and suspended matter thereby thwarting the possible fouling of the membranes.
● High-pressure pump.
Reverse osmosis machines comprise premium high-pressure pumps tailored according to the system’s capacity and size. Pressure pumps with high horsepower often result in high rejection rates and recovery scores.
● RO membranes.
Reverse osmosis membranes act as the filtration media that alienates dissolved solids and objectionable constituents from the water. They are semipermeable with perforations measuring 0.0001 microns.
● Control panel.
The majority of RO machines are made of user interfaces made from solid-state microprocessors or PLCs. The control panel provides you with a platform from where you can operate the RO machine.
● Post-treatment unit.
This is essentially an optional component whose deployment is largely dependent on the quality of potable water wanted. Typically, it could be a UV water sterilizer or a water deionizer system.
➣What are the Rewards of Using Reverse Osmosis Machines?
The principal reward gained from the utilization of reverse osmosis machines is certainly the production of high-grade product water. In fact, their prominence is largely attributed to their wide range of benefits, which include;
- Impurity rejection rates of up to 99.7% thanks to their high rejection membranes.
- They generate purified water (Type III RO water) which is suitable for varying applications including human intake.
- By utilizing energy recovery devices, they have become more energy-efficient solutions.
- They are adaptable and can treat raw water fetched from the sea, underground wells, surface water, and wastewater.
- The advanced PLC user controls make their operation stress-free and reduce labor charges.
➣Which Types of Reverse Osmosis Machines do You Provide?
NEWater’s resolve is to provide comprehensive water treatment solutions to the dissimilar demands of clients around the world. We primarily categorize our reverse osmosis systems according to the feedwater treated and their designs. Let us briefly discuss our common RO machines.
● Seawater reverse osmosis machines.
SWRO machines are specifically made to desalinate seawater and ultimately turn it into product water. They are characteristically endowed with TDS levels ranging from 35,000ppm to 45,000ppm and they commonly lower TDS levels to below 1000ppm. They comprise elaborate pretreatment units and often eliminate dissolved salts, seaweed, minerals, metals, and microbes.
● Well water RO machines.
Reverse osmosis systems for well water are commonly used in homes, municipalities, and industries to remove ions, organic chemicals, bacteria, viruses, and proteins from groundwater. They are frequently integrated with water softeners to prevent scaling, which can damage the RO equipment prematurely.
● Brackish water RO machines.
These are custom-made RO systems devised to desalinate slightly saline water (TDS levels of 1000-15,000ppm). They are energy-efficient and more productive compared to SWRO systems owing to the slightly better quality of brackish water.
➣Which Impurities Are Removed by RO Machines?
The high rejection membranes incorporated into reverse osmosis machines are particularly made for dissolved solids removal. Ideally, they eradicate up to 99.7% of the dissolved solids and salts present in feed water. Nonetheless, reverse osmosis systems are all-inclusive water treatment solutions capable of eliminating numerous impurities.
They eradicate harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria owing to their microscopic pores. In addition, they remove proteins, objectionable minerals, organic chemicals, volatile metals, and nitrogen. The pretreatment systems incorporated help in the removal of chlorine and suspended solids.
➣How Do You Pretreat Feed Water for Reverse Osmosis Machines?
Feedwater pretreatment is an essential process in reverse osmosis treatment that preconditions the inlet water to avoid fouling of the RO membranes. Underneath, we briefly expound on the pretreatment systems incorporated into RO machines.
● Multimedia filters.
Multimedia filters are advanced water filtration units made of multiple media layers (anthracite, sand, and gravel). They are chiefly exploited to eliminate suspended solids, sediment, and debris and reduce water turbidity.
● Activated carbon filters.
Activated carbon filters are made of carbon granules and their primary role is to eradicate volatile organic compounds (VOCs), herbicides, and chlorine from the feed water.
● Water softeners.
Certain feed water sources such as groundwater have a characteristically higher presence of calcium and magnesium. With a water softener system, water hardness is lowered to harmless levels thereby averting possible fouling caused by scaling or corrosion. Other pretreatment technologies are:
- Iron removal filters.
- Pre-UV disinfectants.
- Chemical dosing systems.
- Ozonation systems.
➣Can a RO Machine Produce Drinking Water?
The staggering shortage of drinking water is compounded by 2.7 billion people lacking reliable access to drinking water for at least 30 days annually. To remedy this, drinking water systems, which turn polluted water into high-quality product water, have been called upon. Reverse osmosis drinking water systems have particularly stood out, thanks to their exceptional impurity rejection scores.
They remove excessive salts, harmful viruses and bacteria, metals, and organic chemicals to produce healthy drinking water. However, their deployment as drinking water systems often necessitates a polishing system. Remineralization is quite common and it makes certain the drinking water has the perfect concentration of minerals. UV water sterilization is also often employed to guarantee 100% removal of disease-causing microorganisms.
➣What Should You Look For When Buying a Reverse Osmosis Machine?
If you are planning to invest in a reverse osmosis machine, you must first familiarize yourself with your feed water and the primary features of RO equipment. Having forehand information on the following variables will prove helpful when purchasing an RO machine.
By rigorously testing your feed water, you will understand its composition and concentration. Consequently, you will know the specifications your imminent RO machine should possess e.g. the maximum TDS level and the operating pressure.
When evaluating distinct reverse osmosis Equipments before purchase, you have to contrast their production capacities to your production demands. The capacity of RO systems is customarily measured in gallons per day or liters per hour.
● Permeate quality.
Permeate is the stream of product water harvested from reverse osmosis systems. Knowing the quality of permeate you desire will help you in establishing the perfect RO machine for your application. You can also ask the manufacturer to assimilate a post-treatment system to ensure you generate product water of the desired quality.