In the glass cleaning industry, if the water quality is not good, many impurities will remain on the glass surface and affect the product quality, so pure water is needed for glass cleaning. Reverse osmosis equipment for glass is mainly used to make pure water for glass cleaning. It adopts membrane separation technology to improve the purity of water quality and is used in conjunction with the pre-treatment system; using the pressurization of a high-pressure pump and the retention of reverse osmosis membrane to reach the standard of glass cleaning water: conductivity 10μS/cm.
NEWater can provide you with: reverse osmosis equipment, ultra-pure water equipment, softened water equipment, ultra-filtration equipment, purified water equipment, mine water treatment, constant pressure water supply equipment, sewage treatment equipment, water treatment accessories, and consumables. At present we have served thousands of customers in more than 20 countries and have received high praise from our customers.
Overview of Reverse Osmosis Equipments for Glass
In the glass cleaning industry, if the water quality is not good, many impurities will remain on the glass surface and affect the product quality, so glass cleaning needs pure water.
Reverse osmosis equipment for glass is mainly used to produce pure water for glass cleaning. It adopts membrane separation technology to improve the purity of water quality, and is used in conjunction with the pre-treatment system; using the pressurization of a high-pressure pump and the retention of reverse osmosis membrane to achieve the standard of glass cleaning water: conductivity 10µS/cm.
The Technical Principle of Reverse Osmosis Equipment for Glass
Reverse osmosis equipment for glass is a membrane separation technology that uses the selective permeation function of the selective membrane and is powered by the pressure difference between the two sides of the membrane. When the pressure added to the system is greater than the osmotic pressure of the solution, water molecules will continuously migrate through the membrane to the freshwater side of the membrane and flow to the freshwater outlet through the collection tube.
This equipment selects high-quality imported composite reverse osmosis membrane, which can continuously remove most of the inorganic and organic substances in water, so as to achieve the purpose of purification.
Water Quality Requirements for Glass Reverse Osmosis Equipment
Parameters of Reverse Osmosis Equipment for Glass
Glass Cleaning Pure Water Equipment Product Characteristics
1. Reverse osmosis is a physical method of desalination and desalination of saline water without phase change under room temperature conditions. At present, the desalination rate of ultra-thin composite membrane elements can reach more than 99.5%, while removing colloid, organic matter, bacteria, virus, etc. from water.
2. Adopting imported reverse osmosis membrane, with high desalination rate, long service life, and low operation cost.
3. Adopting a fully automatic pretreatment system to realize unmanned operation.
4. The glass cleaning pure water equipment adopts domestic and foreign first-line booster pumps, high efficiency and low noise, stable and reliability.
5. On-line water quality monitoring control, real-time monitoring of water quality changes, to ensure water quality safety.
6. Automatic electric control program, also optional touch screen operation, easy to use.
7. To meet the local water quality of personalized design, all-round to meet the needs.
8. High degree of automation of reverse osmosis device, operation and maintenance, and equipment maintenance workload is very little.
9. Without a large number of chemicals and acid, alkali regeneration treatment, no chemical waste liquid discharge, no environmental pollution.
10. The glass cleaning pure water equipment can run continuously is easy to operate, and the product water quality is stable.
Strict Quality Control of Glass Cleaning Pure Water Equipment
Glass cleaning pure water equipment through ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 authoritative certification, raw material quality control at all levels, from the source. Strict implementation of factory inspection of finished products to control the inherent quality of products. In order to guarantee the qualified quality of incoming raw materials and ex-factory products, inspectors strictly implement the management system and work standards of the Quality Inspection Department and carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection Control Procedures.
Shipping & Packaging Display