Your Reliable River Water Purification System Manufacturer
- Latest water treatment technology
- Intelligent operation
- Environmental Protection Projects
- Innovative engineers and researchers
- Use of high-quality equipment
NEWater: Trusted River Water Purification System Supplier in China
NEWater realizes the importance of River Water Purification, as river water is one of the major sources of drinking water around the world. Our River Water Purification Systems purify and treat water, removing contaminants of various kinds, and pathogens whether they are microbial or viral pathogens, so that water is pollution-free and healthy, and safe for consumption. This especially helps prevent diseases that may occur due to the contaminants that are contained within the water being treated.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse River Water Purification Systems
Your River Water Purification System Supplier in China
NEWater’s River Water makes use of alternative water sources, to provide water for drinking purposes. They also provide water that meets medical manufacturing industries, pharmacological industry, chemical industry, and industrial applications that require potable water. They also provide water for domestic and commercial uses that help you maintain your appliances as either a homeowner or an office owner.
NEWater is your one-stop shop for all forms of services related to water treatment and water purification. We have strong technical force teams for engineering design, equipment manufacturing, installation, and commissioning. We have passed the ISO9001 quality management system certification. And our company has products that have obtained new patents and have patent certifications.
NEWater River Water Purification System Product Description
Our system separates and removes dissolved solids, organics, pyrogens, submicron colloidal debris, and bacteria from water using semi-permeable spiral wound membranes. Reverse osmosis membranes deliver feed water under a pressure of approximately 16 kg/cm2.
Water passes through the membrane’s minute pores and is given as filtered water. Water impurities are concentrated in the reject stream and discharged down the drain. In the feed water, reverse osmosis can remove 90-99% of total dissolved solids (TDS), 99%of organics, including pyrogens, and 99% of all microorganisms.
NEWater River Water Purification System Function
- Raw water pump- Provide pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter/water softener
- Sand Filter Get rid of turbidity and suspended materials
- Active Carbon Filter- Color, free chloride, organic matter, hazardous matter, and other contaminants are removed
- Softener—the most common and easiest approach for exchanging “ions” of calcium and magnesium is to use a softener.
- Security Filter- Large particles are prevented from entering the RO membrane with a 5um accuracy.
- High-Pressure Pump- Provide high pressure to the RO membrane
- RO system- the heart of the plant. The desalting rate of the RO membrane can reach 97 percent or more, eliminating over 99% of ions.
NEWater River Water Purification System Features
- It is possible to create pure water on a continuous basis and in a highly automated manner.
- There is no need for chemicals to regenerate the system, and it is simple to use.
- The RO system employs a DOW membrane from the United States of America.
- Automatically turns on when the water level is low and turns off when the water level is high.
- The RO membrane is self-cleaning, reducing pollution.
- Protection against water shortages for multi-stage pumps
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
River Water Purification System from NEWater
The new water brine filtration system passes the source water through the filter media at a uniform rate, thus removing suspended matter from the source water. We are experienced and committed to simplifying process design and control logic to reduce operating costs.
Our water machine in addition to reverse osmosis and nanofiltration high-pressure pump, booster pump, industrial concentrated brine treatment system other pumps should be set up as a backup pump. Device feed water should be configured with security filters, reducing agent dosing, scale inhibitor dosing, non-oxidizing biocide dosing, and other devices that not only enable various forms of impurities such as salt, organic pollutants, and other contaminants to be removed from the water but also post-treatment methods can be used to remove unwanted odors, tastes, and smells.
Send your questions about our river water purification systems and get an answer within 24 hours!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for River Water Purification Systems.
River water is one of the most exploited types of surface water but pollution has impeded its use in most applications. Pollution of river water is mainly caused by natural or man-made activities but with contemporary water purification mechanisms, it is possible to exterminate these pollutants.
Purifying river water diversifies its application fields and ensures people, industries, and commercial entities have access to safe potable water. This article elaborates on river water purification systems and how they can help you access high-grade product water.
- What is a River Water Purification System?
- What is The Role of a River Water Purification System?
- Which Purification Processes Are Used in River Water Purification Systems?
- What are The Main Advantages of River Water Purification Systems?
- Which Types of River Water Purification Systems Do You Provide?
- How Much Energy is Consumed by Reverse Osmosis River Water Purification Systems?
- What Should I Consider When Buying a River Water Purification System?
- Which Contaminants Are Removed by River Water Purification Systems?
- Do River Water Purification Systems Utilize Electrodeionization?
- Which is The Best Pretreatment Technology for River Water Purification Systems?
➣ What is a River Water Purification System?
A river water purification system is an advanced water treatment unit used to eradicate undesirable pollutants from river water. River water purification systems eliminate a range of pollutants using renowned water purification mechanisms like water deionization, membrane filtration, and media filtration. These systems can be deployed at an industrial level, household level, or commercial level. Due to the continued pollution of surface water in the past, it is imperative that you employ a river water purification system before using river water.
There are households that primarily rely on river water and its consumption prior to purification could lead to waterborne illnesses. River water purification systems ensure that these devastating implications are mitigated beforehand. NEWater manufactures an array of river water purification systems for industrial, household, and commercial applications. Thanks to high-level technologies, our systems guarantee cost-efficiency, unmatched output, and longevity.
➣ What is The Role of a River Water Purification System?
River water purification systems are primarily tasked with elevating the quality of river water by eradicating objectionable impurities. They essentially turn river water into purified water, which is suitable for distinct applications. They generate drinking water for households by eradicating viruses, bacteria, and other illness-causing microorganisms. They ensure that natural resources are well utilized by diversifying the application fields of river water.
In addition, these specialized water purification systems eliminate volatile chemicals and metals thereby making the river water safe. They also purify water for agricultural activities such as irrigation and fish farming. River water purification systems generally provide distinct enterprises with purified water. This in turn helps the enterprises adhere to the respective water quality guidelines.
➣ Which Purification Processes Are Used in River Water Purification Systems?
You can purify river water using numerous water purification processes. Customarily, the available purification technologies are designed to remove specific pollutants hence you need to be aware of the pollutants present in the river water. Below, we briefly examine the primary water purification processes exploited in river water purification.
● Water deionization.
Water deionization is a purification process that eliminates dissolved ions from raw water. When deployed in river water purification, the deionization process removes ionized minerals including calcium and magnesium, metals, and dissolved salts by replacing them with desirable ions like hydrogen (H+), hydroxyl (OH-), or sodium (Na+). The process is primarily accomplished using dual-bed deionization or mixed-bed deionization.
Dual-bed deionization is accomplished using two distinct pressure vessels; one holding the cation exchange resin and the adjacent one holding the anion exchange resin. Mixed-bed deionization takes place in a single vessel, which houses a blend of the cation and anion exchange resins.
● UV water sterilization.
Ultraviolet (UV) water sterilization is a technology that exploits germicidal rays to kill living microorganisms in water. This process inactivates bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms by annihilating their DNA cells. Purifying river water using UV sterilization kills up to 99.99% of the microbes thereby curtailing the transmission of waterborne illnesses. The process is completely chemical-free hence it does not influence the taste or odor of your water. This is how UV water sterilization works.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is technically a membrane-based purification process that uses pressure to force the river water through partially porous membranes. Unlike the typical osmosis process, reverse osmosis has an unconventional water flow. Due to pressure being applied to the feed water, water molecules flow towards the lowly concentrated stream. The semipermeable membranes separate the two streams and by size-exclusion, they alienate the pollutants from the water. This illustration should help you further grasp the concept of reverse osmosis.
Distillation simply purifies water by boiling it to prompt evaporation. The comparatively high boiling point of water means that impurities are left as residue once the water evaporates. The vaporized water is subsequently condensed resulting in liquid water.
➣ What are The Main Advantages of River Water Purification Systems?
It is almost impossible to make a case against river water purification systems. These are systems playing a vital role in fighting the global water shortage crisis. River water purification systems generate purified water from contaminated river water. They remove nearly all objectionable impurities thereby making the purified water safe, hygienic, and palatable. The following are benefits realized from using river water purification systems.
- They are inexpensive to operate.
- They help preserve the environment by tackling surface water pollution.
- UV water sterilizers kill 99.99% of harmful microorganisms.
- RO water purification systems eliminate up to 99.7% of total dissolved solids (TDS).
- The quality of deionized water produced is top level.
➣ Which Types of River Water Purification Systems Do You Provide?
As we have seen, there are varying ways to purify river water and distinct purification systems are in place to facilitate these purification mechanisms. NEWater’s resolve to provide comprehensive water purification systems to all has inspired us to develop the following river water purification equipment.
● Water deionizer systems.
Water deionizer systems purify river water by stripping it off the pollutant ions and consequently replacing them with desirable ions. These systems are essentially ion exchange units that deliver Type II purified water. We manufacture the following types of water deionizer systems.
- Two-bed deionizers.
- Mixed-bed deionizers.
Technically, water deionization systems substitute the dissolved ions in river water with hydrogen (H+) and hydroxyl (OH-). The electrical balance in the water is sustained by substituting a monovalent ion with one non-pollutant ion and divalent ions with two non-pollutant ions.
● Reverse osmosis systems.
Reverse osmosis systems eradicate Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), pathogens, minerals, and organic compounds from river water using partially permeable membranes. They are pressure-driven and have unrivaled recovery rates. Their energy consumption is quite efficient and they are unsophisticated to operate. We manufacture skid-mounted, modular, and containerized river water purification systems.
● River water distillers.
River water distillers are primarily made of boiling chambers and condensers. They remove dissolved matter, ionized elements, and suspended solids from river water by evaporating them. The steam is then chilled to produce liquid water. River water distillation systems can be used to purify drinking water among other applications.
● Media filters.
It is highly likely that your river water harbors suspended solids, dust, colloids, and sediments. To filter these impurities out, you need multimedia, pressure sand, or carbon filters. Activated carbon filters also remove organic chemicals and chlorine thereby ensuring that your purified water is pretty palatable.
● UV water sterilizers.
UV water sterilizers are special water purification systems only suited to eradicate microbial contamination. They rely on UV lamps to generate germicidal radiations, which exterminate viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens upon contact. Typical UV water disinfection systems necessitate a wavelength of 253.7 nanometers to kill 99.99% of the microbes.
➣ How Much Energy is Consumed by Reverse Osmosis River Water Purification Systems?
The reverse osmosis purification process is pressure-driven hence RO systems must include pressure booster pumps. These pumps are powered by electrical energy and so are the user control boards. Although energy consumption is typically the biggest operating expense in reverse osmosis systems, the amount of power consumed by RO river water purifiers is evidently efficient.
The low amount of dissolved solids in river water compared to seawater means that the energy demands of RO river water purification systems are relatively lower. A reverse osmosis system purifying river water can consume between 0.8 and 2.5 kWh/m3 of power. This is a very efficient consumption rate compared to distillation systems or seawater RO systems, which average 3 to 5.5 kWh/m3.
➣ What Should I Consider When Buying a River Water Purification System?
Without the proper guidance or information, purchasing river water purification equipment can be complicated. To ensure you choose the equipment most compatible with your application, you must examine the available options and the specifications of your application. Here is a brief description of guidelines that will help you procure the best possible equipment.
● Your imminent application.
What do you intend to do with the purified water generated by the river water purification system? This will help you determine the quality of purified water you need, the purification technologies to utilize, and most importantly the system to generate this water quality.
● The composition and concentration of the river water.
Understanding the type of impurities and their concentration will help you establish the best purification mechanism and the pretreatment process to deploy. You can accomplish this by taking samples to laboratories for testing. When manufacturing river water purification systems, our engineers base their customizations on the composition of your river water.
It is imperative that you scrutinize the system’s production capacity. Does it match your production requirements? Compare the system’s production capacity with your daily production projection to avoid buying smaller or larger systems.
➣ Which Contaminants Are Removed by River Water Purification Systems?
River water purification systems characteristically target and eject specific pollutants. Although they are quite specialized, they eradicate a plethora of objectionable impurities from river water. Reverse osmosis purification units remove dissolved salts, dissolved ions, viruses, and other harmful pathogens, organic chemicals, and proteins. Water deionizer systems eradicate all ionized constituents, which include metals, minerals, and inorganics.
UV water sterilizers eradicate microbial pollution by inactivating the genetic codes of viruses, bacteria, fungi, molds, and other living microorganisms. River water distillation systems eliminate suspended solids, dissolved solids, microorganisms as well as dissolved ions. Activated carbon filters help make water more palatable by eliminating odor-causing chemicals like benzene.
➣ Do River Water Purification Systems Utilize Electrodeionization?
Electrodeionization is an efficient water purification mechanism that employs direct current, ion exchange resins, and membranes to remove ionized constituents. It is widely used in distinct water purification exercises including river water purification, saltwater desalination, and laboratory water purification. Deploying an EDI water system appropriately promises to generate ultra-pure water characterized by 18.2MW/cm resistivity.
In purifying river water, the EDI system the pollutants ions are attracted by the strong EDI resins, which subsequently release non-objectionable ions. EDI water systems perform roles similar to orthodox water deionizer systems but they are significantly better at deionizing water.
In fact, they are commonly employed as post-treatment systems for other purification systems e.g. water deionizers, reverse osmosis systems and media filtration systems. They do not utilize chemicals and are therefore environmentally friendly. The renowned application fields of EDI water systems include biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacturing, laboratories, electronics, and cosmetics.
➣ Which is The Best Pretreatment Technology for River Water Purification Systems?
Water pretreatment processes are designed to target and eradicate certain contaminants. Therein, the proficiency of pretreatment technologies and systems depends on the roles they are employed to play. Underneath, we look at the best pretreatment technologies you can deploy to remove distinct pollutants.
● Multimedia filters.
Multimedia filters are multiple layered filters designed to filter out particulates, turbidity, silt density index (SDI), and suspended solids. Characteristically, they consist of at least three media layers and these layers are often comprised of anthracite, sand, and garnet. Multimedia filters shrink the TSS levels of water to 10-25 microns.
● Pressure sand filters.
Pressure sand filters are also media filters that can be deployed in place of multimedia filters. They filter out suspended solids, shrink turbidity and eliminate debris, plastics, dust, and colloids from water. They are made of a single media of sand, which is configured in several layers with varying sizes and gravity. They lower the TSS levels of water to 25-50 microns.
● Carbon filters.
Activated carbon filters filter out distinct pollutants using the adsorption process. They eliminate suspended solids and a myriad of chemical pollutants including chlorine and pesticides. They also remove Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). Other pretreatment systems include:
- Chemical dosing systems.
- Iron filters.
- Ion exchange systems.