Your Dependable Salt Water Filter System Manufacturer
- Provide turnkey service
- Free water quality analysis and testing
- One year warranty
- Global door-to-door delivery service
- Extensive experience in saltwater filter system design
NEWater: Trusted Salt Water Filter System Manufacturer in China
NEWater has throughout its tenure employed a number of environmental protection engineers who have over 15 years of experience to help us make true to our promise and mission to protect and conserve natural water sources, by designing and manufacturing devices, such as our saltless water filter system that make use of saline seawater and brackish water, to provide you with fresh and clean drinkable water worldwide.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Salt Water Filter System
We offer you salt water filters for pools that use saline water, brackish water, or seawater, to be used to maintain and fill your pool.
Our sand filter saltwater systems, use sand beds to filter out contaminants and impurities from the seawater, to make it consumable.
NEWater saltwater RO filter systems that allow water to be clean and fresh, and be used in commercial and domestic application areas.
Your Salt Water Filter System Supplier in China
NEWater’s salt water filter equipments have a variety of application areas. They allow for water to be used in pools, aquarium maintenance, boat maintenance, and in domestic and commercial applications as well.
Our company, NEWater is known for its 24-hour responses and our transportation logistics. We specialize in research and development. And have our own independent Technology R&D team. And our company’s products have obtained various new patents and we have a number of patent certifications and authoritative certifications due to our consultation of data and researched statistics.
NEWater Salt Water Filter System Product Description
- It can use a pressure differential across a semipermeable membrane to cleanse salty water. It’s termed reverse osmosis because it works in the opposite direction of natural penetration. The osmotic pressure of various materials varies.
- To separate, extract, purify, and condense, the reverse osmosis process is utilized to adopt higher osmotic pressures.
- Can remove more than 97% of soluble salts and 99% of glues, microbes, particle and organic compounds, and other contaminants.
- Lower energy consumption, no pollution, simple processes, high water quality, and ease of operation and maintenance are some of the equipment’s notable features.
NEWater Saltwater Filtration System Features
- Compact structure, small footprint, low investment costs, and low energy consumption;
- The reverse osmosis system is a physical process that produces no phase change and saves a substantial amount of energy.
- Simple to use, simple to implement automatic control, labor-saving, and easy to clean
- Desalination and high recovery rates can create freshwater water from rivers, lakes, well water, or brackish water.
NEWater Salt Water Filter System Applications
- Drinking water of high quality for residential areas: In high-end residential areas, meet the demand for high-quality drinking water. Drinking clean water 24 hours a day is encouraged.
- A purified water manufacturing facility: A full-automatic filling machine can be added to create a fully automated barreled water production line.
- Water derived from raw materials for use in the food sector: Mixing additives, ingredients, soup, or juice, for example. Pure water can improve the taste of items while also inhibiting the growth of organic matter and extending their shelf life.
- Preparation of water for the dairy, beverage, and wine industries
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
- Product Details
- System Data Sheet
- More Products
- HOT FAQs
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Salt Water Filter System from NEWater
NEWater uses an innovative design of saltwater filtration systems that can generate high-quality water alternative sources by favoring brackish and saline water over increasingly strained natural water resources. This helps us further our goal of protecting natural water sources around the world.
With our saltwater filtration systems, we use reverse osmosis and deionization technologies to treat and purify water. In reverse osmosis, a pump is used to pressurize the water so that it can overcome the osmotic pressure and pass through membranes of different pore sizes, which are able to retain contaminants that may later be discarded through a separate stream. The water can then also be deionized with resins to remove salt and other mineral ions, reduce the hardness of the water and prevent scale buildup. Post-treatment methods are also available, such as carbon filters, which remove unwanted tastes, odors, and smells from the water, and UV filtration systems, which help remove microorganisms and viral pathogens.
If you have any questions about our brine filtration systems, please send your questions to your team of customer service representatives.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Salt Water Filter Systems?
The utilization of saltwater in most applications is likely to have devastating repercussions hence there are constrained applications of saltwater. Consuming saltwater will bring you distressing health issues such as cramping and dehydration. Saltwater, which is available in plenty in seas, oceans, lakes, and underground aquifers has emerged as an alternative to the drying-up freshwater sources. Sophisticated and highly resourceful technologies in saltwater filtration emerged in the past decades and their adoption proliferates annually. Our discussion today is focused mainly on saltwater filter systems.
- What is a Salt Water Filter System?
- How do Salt Water Filtration Systems Work?
- Which Salt Water Filter Systems Do You Manufacture?
- What are The Primary Uses of Salt Water Filter Systems?
- Can Salt Water Filter Systems Produce Drinking Water?
- How is Reverse Osmosis Used in Salt Water Filtration Systems?
- What are The Primary Features of Salt Water Filter Systems?
- Which Pollutants Are Eradicated by Salt Water Filter Systems?
- What Qualities Should I Look for When Buying a Saltwater Filter System?
- Which Post-Treatment Systems Are Used With Salt Water Filtration Systems?
➣What is a Salt Water Filter System?
A saltwater filter system is a water filtration system specialized to desalinate saline water and ultimately generate freshwater. Saltwater filter systems utilize distinct technologies to filter out dissolved salts from saline water. They are essentially deployed to desalinate brackish water, which is characteristically slightly saline, and seawater, which is naturally highly saline. Primarily, saltwater filters utilize ion exchange (IX) filters, RO membrane filters, or media filters such as sand filters for saltwater.
Saltwater filter systems are eligible to treat any kind of salty water starting with slightly salty water at 1000-3000ppm and ending with highly saline water at >35,000ppm. Typically, they generate high-grade freshwater suitable for multiple applications including human consumption.
➣How do Salt Water Filter Systems Work?
Saltwater filter systems are customarily endowed with distinct filtration technologies. Primarily, reverse osmosis, deionization, and media filtration are exploited in most saltwater filter systems. However, reverse osmosis is more predominantly utilized. Beneath, we briefly look at these renowned processes that facilitate saltwater filtration.
● Reverse osmosis filtration.
Reverse osmosis is simply regarded as the best saltwater desalination technology courtesy of its high salt rejection rate. This is a pressure-driven process that alienates the dissolved salts using partially-permeable membranes. The saltwater is essentially pressurized using pressure from booster pumps thereby overpowering the natural osmotic pressure.
Consequently, the saltwater is passed through the semipermeable membranes, whose microscopic perforations seize the dissolved salts. Reverse osmosis membranes also capture bacteria, viruses, minerals, and proteins among other objectionable pollutants. The water that penetrates through the membranes is collected from the permeate stream while the captured contaminants are ejected from the brine stream. Reverse osmosis saltwater filtration is best illustrated in the video below.
● Capacitive Deionization.
Capacitive deionization is a saltwater filtration technology more suited to desalinate moderately or slightly saline water. CDI typically applies electrical potential difference by utilizing two electrodes, which are characteristically made of porous carbon to deionize saltwater.
A typical CDI filtration cycle is accomplished in two steps. In the first step, which is typically referred to as ion electro-sorption, ions are inactivated in the electrode pairs. In the second step, the porous carbon electrodes discharge the ions ultimately regenerating the electrodes. This illustration explains in detail the CDI saltwater filtration process.
● Sand filtration.
Conventionally, sand filtration is utilized to pretreat saltwater. This process alienates unwanted pollutants using a media layer made of sand with distinct sizes and gravity. The saltwater is evenly distributed atop the sand filter layer and thanks to gravity, it penetrates the filter layer. In the process, suspended solids, microplastics, benthic organisms, debris, and algae are seized and filtered water is collected at the bottom of the vessel.
➣Which Salt Water Filter Systems Do You Manufacture?
The reliance on saltwater filtration has grown exponentially in recent years and this has prompted the development of numerous saltwater filtration systems. NEWater has actively contributed to the resolution of freshwater scarcity by manufacturing highly dependable water treatment systems. Beneath, we expound further on our elaborate saltwater filter systems.
● Reverse osmosis saltwater filters.
Reverse osmosis systems are heavily and widely used as saltwater filter systems for brackish and seawater desalination. They are suitable filtration solutions for saltwater with a TDS score ranging from >1000ppm to 35,000ppm. For extremely salty water, RO filter systems with upgraded TDS ranges (Up to 45,000ppm) can be utilized. Subcategories of our reverse osmosis saltwater filter systems include:
- Skid-mounted and containerized reverse osmosis systems.
- Seawater reverse osmosis filter systems.
- Brackish water reverses osmosis filter systems.
● Sand filters for saltwater.
Sand filter systems are essentially single-media filtration systems characterized by different layers of sand configured according to size and gravity. Typically, these filter systems decrease or fully eradicate the concentration of debris, turbidity, microplastics, and suspended solids. Alternatively, multimedia filters can be employed to eliminate the aforementioned pollutants.
● Saltwater distillers.
Saltwater distillation systems essentially eliminate the dissolved salts through the processes of evaporation and condensation. Using a heating source, the saltwater held in the boiling chamber is heated until it vaporizes. The dissolved salts remain in the boiling chamber thanks to their high boiling points while the vaporized water is condensed to generate distilled water.
➣What are The Primary Uses of Salt Water Filter Systems?
Saltwater filter systems are primarily used to reinforce the product water sources accessible to mankind. They provide a dependable alternative to natural freshwater reservoirs, which are deteriorating rapidly. They turn saltwater into potable water, which can be consistently utilized in diverse application fields. In addition, they provide fresh drinking water to millions of thirsty people in water-deprived countries.
Saltwater filtration systems help protect individuals from illnesses and health problems caused by waterborne impurities or excess salts. They also complement environmental conservation efforts by minimizing contamination and preserving natural freshwater reserves. When deployed to treat brine, they proactively mitigate the contamination of water bodies.
➣Can Salt Water Filter Systems Produce Drinking Water?
Yes. The appropriate utilization of a saltwater filter system results in the generation of high-grade water, which meets the threshold for safe drinking water. Current projections indicate that up to 40% of the global population experiences drinking water scarcity or lacks a safe drinking water source. Saltwater filter systems get rid of the dissolved salts, which primarily impede the consumption of salt water. Additionally, they eliminate other pollutants harbored by saltwater e.g. viruses and bacteria.
Evidently, saltwater filter systems are being utilized to convert seawater and brackish water into healthy drinking water. Saltwater makers such as boat water makers are widely exploited in water vessels to provide drinking water to travelers and crew members. Home water makers are deployed in households, office buildings, beach resorts, and restaurants to supply fresh drinking water.
Moreover, the quality of filtered water they generate can be refined using advanced technologies like UV sterilization and activated carbon filtration. These post-treatment methods polish the water by eradicating other contaminants and making it more palatable.
➣How is Reverse Osmosis Tech. Used in Salt Water Filter Systems?
In the modern water treatment world, reverse osmosis is unquestionably one of the widely utilized technologies. It is a high rejection mechanism capable of eliminating 95-99.7% of dissolved salts and other solids from saltwater. Reverse osmosis systems saltwater filter systems typically operate in the steps illustrated underneath.
The RO membranes in RO saltwater filter systems are protected from premature fouling by pretreatment. The saltwater is initially filtered using sediment filters, chemical dosing systems, or any appropriate pretreatment technology. With suspended solids eliminated from the feed water, the RO membrane can’t clog. Similarly, the threat of corrosion or scaling is nullified by pretreating the saltwater with carbon filters or ion exchange filters, or a chemical dosing system.
● RO membrane filtration.
The primary filtration of the saltwater is undertaken in the reverse osmosis membranes. With pressure applied to the saline water, the conventional osmosis process is inverted to facilitate reverse osmosis. Two streams of water are essentially alienated by reverse osmosis membrane filters. Since the osmotic pressure has been overwhelmed, pure water is drawn to the side of the lowly concentrated side while the dissolved salts are seized by the membrane pores. The filtered water, which is referred to as RO permeate, is collected and can be polished or readily utilized.
If the RO permeate leaves a lot to be desired, it can be subjected to further treatment using distinct post-treatment processes. Utilized mechanisms include activated carbon filtration and UV disinfection.
➣What are The Primary Features of Salt Water Filter Systems?
Saltwater is characteristically very eruptive and can easily corrode metallic surfaces or pipes. Therein, saltwater filter systems are typically manufactured using non-corrosive materials like stainless steel or FRP material. In addition, they are equipped with pretreatment equipment that eradicates eruptive pollutants such as calcium and magnesium, which can cause scaling.
Reverse osmosis saltwater filter systems meant for brackish water desalination have TDS levels of 1000ppm to 12,000ppm. Reverse osmosis seawater filtration systems have a maximum TDS level of 35,000ppm and support upgrades of up to 45,000ppm. A typical RO membrane filter has an estimated pore size of 0.0001 microns, which facilitates salt rejection scores of up to 99.7%.
➣Which Pollutants Are Eradicated by Salt Water Filter Systems?
Saltwater filter systems are primarily tasked with eradicating dissolved salts from saline water. However, most of the systems deployed eliminate a range of undesirable contaminants. Furthermore, different saltwater filter systems are specialized to remove certain pollutants hence their application is selective.
Reverse osmosis filter systems eliminate 95-99.7% of the dissolved salts. They also remove virtually all minerals and are also effective in removing viruses, bacteria, proteins, metals, and organic chemicals. Sand filters for saltwater mainly eradicate debris, microplastics, turbidity, and suspended solids.
Saltwater deionization filters remove dissolved salts especially in moderately and slightly saline water. They also eradicate ionized constituents, which primarily include minerals and heavy metals. For the effective eradication of objectionable pollutants, multiple saltwater filter systems can be assimilated to complement each other.
➣What Qualities Should I Look for When Buying a Saltwater Filter System?
Although the availability of numerous saltwater filter systems is incredible, these many options can be puzzling during purchase. Each system is tailored for a specific application hence you might need professional guidance. Beneath, we briefly look at the qualities you should focus on when purchasing a saltwater filter system.
● The salinity of your saltwater.
The salinity of saltwater ranges from slightly saline at 1000-3000ppm to extremely saline at over 35,000ppm. Saltwater filter systems are customized based on the feed water’s salinity. For example, brackish water filter systems and seawater filtration systems. Before buying a saltwater filter, establish the TDS concentration of your feed water through sample testing.
● Production capacity.
Does the saltwater filter system have the capacity to gratify your daily quantity demands? Pay attention to specifications such as equipment size, daily capacity range, and daily flow rate. Typically, the production capacity will be described as gallons per day (GPD).
● Filtered water quality.
Does the saltwater filter system produce high-quality freshwater? Most importantly, pay attention to the quality of water the system can produce. Does it match the quality demanded by your application?
➣Which Post-Treatment Systems Are Used With Salt Water Filtration Systems?
Ordinarily, filtering saltwater with a solo saltwater filter system does not generate the highest quality of product water. Although water quality is subjective, the deployment of a post-treatment greatly improves the quality of your potable water. Here are some of the most resourceful post-treatment systems often integrated with saltwater filter systems.
● Activated carbon filters.
Activated carbon filters are multi-beneficial post-treatment systems. They eliminate numerous contaminants including inorganic chemicals, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), chlorine, and pesticides. The inorganic chemicals they eradicate are typically the cause of bad smells and tastes in water hence they make drinking water pretty palatable.
● UV water sterilizers.
UV water sterilizers purify filtered water by eradicating virtually all biological pollutants. They exploit UV lamps to emit germicidal radiation, which annihilates the DNA of microbial pathogens. This impedes their reproduction and ensures the water is safe for human consumption. You also post-treat water using remineralization, aeration, ion exchange, and electrodeionization.