Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
- High efficient compact design
- Ideal in a variety of applications
- Reliable and built to last
- Compact and space saver
- Excellent choice for residential and commercial applications
Raw water: Manufacturing plant, food & beverage, energy, farms, mining, etc.
Power source: Electric
Working Temperature: -20 °C to 80 °C
Pressure: 1.6MPa, 380V
Rotation Speed: 1450/2900r/min
Applications: Food and beverage industry, water treatment, wastewater, sewage, etc.
Your Trusted Self Priming Centrifugal Pumps Manufacturer in China
Self-priming pumps Centrifugal from NEWater are simple to operate and need minimal maintenance. Self-priming centrifugal pumps are a form of the liquid pump in which the necessary liquid is contained within the pump body to commence the pumping action. This has the potential to increase operating efficiency in process plants that utilize pumps for a variety of repetitive and intermittent activities.
NEWater centrifugal self-priming pump is available in a variety of sizes and configurations to fulfill the specific requirements of our customers. It is supported by a team of committed professionals passionate about offering products and services of the highest quality. Contact us immediately for more information on NEWater self-priming pumps.
NEWater Self-priming Centrifugal Pump Details:
Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps: Priming Cycle
(1) Air is sucked inside the pump when stopped.
(2) Water is refilled after the priming process.
(3) Pump when at rest.
- Sewage lift stations
- Dewatering of construction and mining operations.
- Automotive Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Wastewater treatment
Get Professional Self Priming Centrifugal Pumps Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Self Priming Centrifugal Pumps.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
NEWater Self Priming Pump Features
- Highly efficient, compact, lightweight, space-saving, and simple to install.
- Using a mechanical seal that does not harm the shaft and extends its lifespan.
- Special pump casing structure with great self-priming capability.
- With a half-open impeller that efficiently drains wastewater.
NEWater Self Priming Centrifugal Pump Advantages
- Easy maintenance and compatible with many liquids.
- Work effectively with slurries, corrosive liquids, and solids in suspension.
- Unlike submersible pumps, self-priming centrifugal pumps continue to pump liquids after being removed from a tank or vessel.
- Ideal for frequent and intermittent pumping operations, as pump-priming stages are removed at startup.
- Durable and built to last.
NEWater Can Promise You
- Source manufacturers.
- One-to-one guidance.
- The strict quality control process.
- One-year warranty.
- Lifetime maintenance.
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Self priming Centrifugal Pump
NEWater self-priming centrifugal pump is a positive displacement pump that can prime itself without the need for an external source of water. Our self-priming centrifugal pump is often used in applications where it is not possible or practical to have a static water source available, such as in agricultural or construction settings. Self-priming centrifugal pumps from NEWater work by first drawing water into their pumping chamber, then using that water to create a vacuum that pulls more water into the chamber. This process continues until the pump is full of water and can begin operating normally.
NEWater Self priming Centrifugal pumps have many advantages that make them ideal for a wide range of applications. Our Self-priming centrifugal pumps are easy to install and require little maintenance, making them an attractive option for those who want a reliable and low-maintenance water pump. Self-priming centrifugal pumps from NEWater are also energy-efficient, meaning they’ll save you money on your energy bills. Moreover, they are also durable and built to last, so you can count on them to provide years of trouble-free service.
We offer the industry’s most comprehensive line of NEWater self-priming centrifugal pumps. From the initial consultation to the final installation, our team of NEWater experts will work with you to find the perfect pump solution for your specific application. Contact us today to learn more about our NEWater self-priming centrifugal pumps and how we can help you with your water application.