Shallow Sand Filters
- Multiple years of experience
- High-efficiency water filtration
- Conventional method of filtration
- Superior quality effluent
- Environmental protection engineering
Raw water: Wastewater plants, manufacturing, agriculture, etc.
Produced water: Commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
Working pressure: 1.0Mpa, 1.6Mpa, 2.0Mpa, 2.5Mpa
Working temperature: 3–70℃
Filtering material: quartz sand, manganese sand, activated carbon
Material: carbon steel, stainless steel
Average remove rate: 92% – 96%
Control: automatic control box, PLC, or manual
Warranty: 1 Year
Applications: Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Energy, etc.
Your Trusted Shallow Sand Filters Manufacturer in China
Industries and organizations carrying out wastewater treatment look for efficient and economical filtration methods to do so, that also don’t leave behind a large carbon footprint. If you are in the machinery market to check all those requirements our Shallow Sand Filters are just the thing for you.
Our Shallow Sand Filters are composed of beds composed of granular sand, that are to treat wastewater are drained from below their surface. The water flows through the bed at a constant and steady, consequently removal of floating and unnecessary matte in the water is filtered out.
|Model||Filter diameter||Height||Inlet-Outlet||Filtration Area||Capacity|
Filter status: The unfiltered water is distributed evenly by the water distributor, and the water passes through the packing layer. As water passes through the packing layer, impurities are contained within it. At the bottom of the filter, several water collectors are evenly distributed. Flat flow filtration collects and removes filtered water uniformly, allowing the filter to operate at a high flow rate while still providing an optimal filtering effect.
Backwash status: As contaminants accumulate in the packing layer, internal head loss increases. When the inlet and outlet head loss reach a predetermined value or duration, the system automatically switches to the backwash condition via the constant pressure difference device. When the backwash cycle is complete, the hydraulic valve changes the direction of the water supply. Backwashing streamlines the process of cleaning the pollutants that have accumulated.
Get Professional Shallow Sand Filters Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Shallow Sand Filters.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
NEWater Shallow Sand Filters Key Features
- Shallow media filter modules are modular and can be combined according to the actual flow rate and available space on-site.
- It is self-cleaning, with time and differential pressure controls. Each filter element begins backwashing sequentially, with no need to pause operation during backwash.
- With an even distribution of water, high backwash efficiency, and water conservation, consumes only 30% of the water conventional one.
- With an excellent anti-corrosion property, reduced cost but a lengthy lifespan.
NEWater Shallow Sand Filters Highlighted Advantages
- Compact size, easy installation, and space savings; compact structure, space saver.
- Can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
- The equipment has a long service life and strong corrosion resistance.
- Filtration of a large volume of water with a strong filtering impact; rapid filtering flow rate and high filtering precision.
- Long-term operation costs are low, resulting in significant savings on electricity, water, and maintenance.
NEWater Can Promise You
- Source manufacturers.
- One-to-one guidance.
- The strict quality control process.
- One-year warranty.
- Lifetime maintenance.
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Shallow Sand Filters
NEWater’s Shallow Sand Filters are majorly used as a polishing step in the treatment of wastewater and other alternative water sources before it is distributed for use in different applications. The filters ensure that there is no leakage of the raw water into natural water bodies and the matter retained, also referred to as filtrate, is caught in the under drains of our filter and is treated and disposed of.
The Shallow Sand Filters are composed of either granular or nongranular sand, which may be in the form of silica sand. And is lined with either plastic or concrete depending on your requirements. They retain suspended particulates in the water being treated, these include organic matter, microbial pathogens, metal ions, and colloids among others.
NEWater’s Shallow Sand Filters may either be intermittent or recirculating sand filters. Where the raw water is either passed through the filtration bed intermittently or in repeated cycles to ensure quality effluent being formed.
Another variation that is available in our Shallow Sand Filters is that they are either free access filtration systems, where they are open to the surface level, or they may be buried in the ground and are then referred to as buried filters. The ground filter is for customers that don’t want to disturb the aesthetic or the landscape of an area. Whereas the easy access ones have openings on the surface allowing them to be easier to reach.
Our Shallow Sand Filters are high-standard filtration systems. They not only retain matter, but lower the turbidity and biomass of the water, and in the filtration, process softens the water as well. Thus, they are ideal for all forms of application areas and budgets.