Your Smartest Choice for a Small Reverse Osmosis System Manufacturer
- Quality certification: ISO9001:2015
- Ideal for individual and macro level use
- Cost-effective and energy efficient
- SOP standardized operation process for reliable performance
- Combination of reverse osmosis systems and post-treatment methods
NEWater: A Reputed Name in Small RO System Manufacturing
NEWater is committed to offering small reverse osmosis systems for various industrial and domestic applications. We have a professional designing, manufacturing, and installation team and twenty years of industry experience. Besides, we always make sure to reduce the stress of freshwater usage.
We manufacture purification systems to treat salinized, brackish, and impure water derived from other sources. We have manufactured 9,000 water purification systems so far with our best-in-the-business engineering standards and innovative designs. Choose us to improve the operational standards of your business.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Small Reverse Osmosis System
The small RO water purifiers from NEWater use advanced reverse osmosis and deionization methods. They can eliminate almost all harmful mineral content from the water.
NEWater small RO water systems have earned multiple certifications for the best quality standards. They are cost-effective and ideal for versatile applications.
These small RO units come with a unique post-treatment method along with an advanced reverse osmosis technology. They can convert salinized water into desalinized water along with eradicating impurities.
Our small commercial reverse osmosis systems are ideal for critical applications, including chemical and pharmaceutical fields. Besides, they can adjust the pH level of the water.
The portable reverse osmosis systems are convenient for traveling purposes, and off-site applications. Besides, they are very popular among campers, hikers, cyclers, and other adventure lovers.
Our high-volume reverse osmosis system is often used in industrial applications for high-volume water treatment operations.
Your Dependable Small Reverse Osmosis System Manufacturer
NEWater has earned a global clientele base in over 200 countries with its unmatched water purification systems. Our small reverse osmosis systems are also quite popular for the treatment of fresh water and otherwise unusable water. Besides, the customized designs and innovative technology of the RO systems make them ideal for different domestic and commercial projects.
Further, we ensure safe transportation and doorstep delivery of every order. Moreover, we believe in a long-term commitment to every customer.
Product Basic Components
1. Water tank: store raw water, solve the backflow problem of booster pump and reduce the failure rate.
2. Booster pump: stainless steel pump, to provide sufficient pressure for subsequent filtration.
3. Quartz sand & Carbon filter: to remove mud, suspended matter, and large particles of organic matter, residual chlorine, and odor in feed water.
4. Water softener filter: remove calcium and magnesium ions in the water and reduce the hardness of the water.
5. Safety filter: further filtration and protection of reverse osmosis membrane.
6. High-pressure pump: provide sufficient pressure for reverse osmosis system.
7. RO device: the core part of pure water equipment, the production of high purity water.
8. Pure water tank: store pure water, the size of the tank can be changed.
Your Small Reverse Osmosis System Parts
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
- Product Details
- System Data Sheet
- HOT FAQs
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Small Reverse Osmosis System from NEWater
Reverse osmosis technology is now widely used in the water treatment industry for almost 100% cleanliness. NEWater offers not only large reverse osmosis plants for industrial use, but also designs and supplies small reverse osmosis plants.
Our small reverse osmosis systems are designed to work with much smaller motors. Meanwhile, the high water flux and high desalination rate of ESPA membrane make the equipment manufacturing cost and system equipment investment cost greatly reduced. These small reverse osmosis systems are widely used for water supply needs in the electronics, pharmaceutical, chemical, drinking water production, beverage, food brewing, boiler make-up water, breeding, and planting industries.
NEWater’s reverse osmosis systems have a high system recovery rate to avoid water waste. We also pioneered the use of regenerative membranes instead of new membranes for centralized water recycling, which not only reduces costs and extends the life of the membranes, but also achieves the system recovery rate required by users.
So, if you would like to get our reliable, powerful, and environmentally friendly reverse osmosis systems, please contact us today!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Small Reverse Osmosis Systems.
To reinforce the scanty supply of potable water from the diminishing freshwater reservoirs, the majority of households and commercial entities have turned to water treatment. In response, providers of water treatment solutions have devised numerous water treatment mechanisms and accompanying equipment.
Reverse osmosis has particularly gained traction among households and commercial enterprises thanks to its high output and low operating costs. In an attempt to help you understand household water treatment, the following article elaborates on small RO systems.
- What is a Small Reverse Osmosis System?
- What are the Main Features of Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Which Pretreatment Systems Are Used in Small Reverse Osmosis Equipments?
- What are the Main Applications of Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- How does Small Reverse Osmosis Machines Function?
- What is The Service Flow Rate of Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Which Types of Small RO Systems Do You Provide?
- What Should I Look for When Buying Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What is the Energy Consumption Rate of Small Reverse Osmosis Equipments?
- Do You Manufacture Small Reverse Osmosis Systems for Well Water?
- Do Small Reverse Osmosis Machines Necessitate Post-Treatment?
- Can Solar Power Be Used in Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- How do I Install My Small RO System?
➣What is a Small Reverse Osmosis System?
A small reverse osmosis system is essentially a low-volume water treatment unit that uses pressure to force the elimination of dissolved solids through semipermeable membranes. They are tailored for conventionally small portable water applications and are quite affordable. Despite being available in varied designs, small reverse osmosis systems guarantee smaller footprints, easy installation, and stress-free operation.
Customarily, they come equipped with pre-filters, which proactively avert the probable blocking of the perforated RO membranes. Reverse osmosis systems are adaptable hence they are broadly utilized in seawater desalination, well water treatment, and brackish water desalination among other applications.
➣What are the Main Features of Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Small RO systems are chiefly characterized by their conventionally small capacities and compact designs. They are considerably light in weight, occupy smaller footprints, and have uncomplicated user controllers. Since they are chiefly customized to eradicate total dissolved solids, they have maximum TDS levels ranging from 1000ppm to 45,000ppm. The maximum TDS range accorded depends on the salinity of the imminent feed water.
Despite being classified as small reverse osmosis systems; they support varied daily capacity ranges. Typically, the standard capacities of small RO systems range from 350 GPD to 15,000GPD. They rely on high rejection membranes, which eliminate between 95% to 99.7% of dissolved solids and have efficient recovery rates.
➣Which Pretreatment Systems Are Used in Small Reverse Osmosis Equipments?
Typical reverse osmosis systems comprise pretreatment systems whose constitution depends on the quality of the feed water. Prior to choosing an ideal pretreatment system for your small RO system, you must first establish your feed water’s composition and concentration. The following are pretreatment systems ideal for use in reverse osmosis systems.
● Media filtration systems.
Conventional media filters such as pressure sand filters and contemporary media filters like multimedia filters are almost mandatory for all reverse osmosis systems. They eliminate the threat of membrane clogging by filtering out suspended solids, colloids, debris, dust, and undissolved solids. Pressure sand filters customarily shrink the TSS levels to 25-50 microns whereas multimedia filters bring down the TSS concentration to 10-25 microns.
● Ultrafiltration systems.
Membrane filtration systems such as ultrafiltration and nanofiltration systems are considered to be the perfect pretreatment for reverse osmosis systems. UF filters in particular remove turbidity and high-molecular-weight elements from feed water thereby thwarting the risk of RO membrane fouling.
● Water softeners.
Water softener systems are mainly a necessity in well water treatment due to the high concentration of hardness ions (Ca2+ and Mg2+). They utilize ion exchange resins charged with sodium ions (Na+) to eradicate the hardness minerals. The other RO pretreatment systems commonly exploited are:
- Activated carbon filters.
- Iron filters.
- Chemical dosing systems.
- Pre-UV sterilizers.
➣What are the Main Applications of Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Small industries, households and commercial entities in search of reliable portable water supplies are now more equipped to combat water scantiness thanks to small RO systems. Their suitability in treating varying sources of raw water including tap water, well water, rainwater, seawater, and brackish water further widens their application fields.
Small reverse osmosis（RO） systems are utilized in households as RO watermakers. They generate high grades of product water, which are essentially used for drinking and other utility purposes. Additionally, they are used in seawater desalination for both onshore and offshore applications. In seawater desalination, they are mainly utilized in boats, coastal homes, beach resorts, and restaurants.
Laboratories also utilize small reverse osmosis systems as part of their advanced laboratory water purification systems to generate laboratory-grade purified water. Moreover, they are deployed to treat well water for small business complexes, hospitals, and industries.
➣How do Small Reverse Osmosis Machines Function?
Irrespective of size and production capacity, all reverse osmosis systems employ similar working principles. They characteristically decontaminate feed water through size exclusion enabled by partially permeable membranes. High-pressure pumps are attached to RO systems to provide pressure higher than the natural osmotic pressure. Subsequently, the typical osmosis process is reversed resulting in an inversed water flow from higher concentrations to low concentrations.
The first process in reverse osmosis water treatment entails preconditioning the feed water. A variety of pretreatment technologies are often employed depending on the concentration of the feed water. The preconditioned water is then pumped through the RO membrane element under pressure. The microscopic pores (measuring 0.0001 microns) on the membrane hold back constituents with a molecular weight of over 150-250 Daltons while permitting the pure solvent and low-molecular-weight substances passage.
The blocked constituents are let out of the RO system as wastewater or brine. Before disposing of brine, you are advised to treat it to mitigate environmental pollution. The water on the permeate stream is harvested and can be instantaneously used or refined using an appropriate post-treatment mechanism. The entire RO water treatment process is well-described in this video.
➣What is The Service Flow Rate of Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Flow rate simply computes the quantity of water flowing through your reverse osmosis system per minute. Your system’s flow rate is ordinarily indicated in gallons per minute (GPM) or M3/day and in reverse osmosis systems, the flow rate is either feedwater flow rate, permeate flow rate or concentrate flow rate. It is an essential component that determines the number of product water gallons you derive from your reverse osmosis machine in an hour or day.
For small RO systems, their service flow rates are not as high as those of large reverse osmosis systems. They are however endowed with distinct flow rates to adequately cater to the distinction in customer demands. NEWater’s small reverse osmosis systems have standard flow rates ranging from 2m3/day to 70 m3/day.
➣Which Types of Small RO Systems Do You Provide?
The primary parameter employed to classify small reverse osmosis systems is based on the type of feedwater treated. Therein, the main types of small reverse osmosis systems include seawater desalination systems, brackish water RO systems, and well water RO plants. Other classifications are based on areas of specialization e.g. laboratory RO water treatment systems and industrial RO systems.
● Well water RO units.
Most regions deprived of fresh water and located miles off coastal waters primarily rely on well water. This water resides in underground reservoirs and is bound to pick up contaminants such as minerals, organic chemicals, and metals from the surrounding rocks and soil. We manufacture specialized RO systems for households, industries, and commercial enterprises that eliminate unwanted minerals, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and organic water from groundwater.
● Seawater desalination systems.
Seawater is presently aiding millions of people across the globe to combat the devastating freshwater scarcity. To aid convert seawater into product water, NEWater manufactures seawater reverse osmosis with impeccable salt rejection rates (up to 99.7%). Their maximum TDS range ranges from 35,000 to 42,000ppm and is suitable for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
● Brackish water RO water systems.
For the economic treatment of slightly saline water (1000 to 15,000ppm TDS levels), we provide brackish water RO systems with varied outputs and designs. They are comparatively energy-efficient and can utilize both renewable and non-renewable energy sources.
➣What Should I Look for When Buying Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
If you are looking to diversify your water supply, specifically by using a water treatment, your starting point should be understanding the properties of your feed water and the varying technologies available. Underneath, our expert discusses the crucial factors that will guide you into purchasing the ideal small reverse osmosis system.
● What is the composition of your feedwater?
The common sources of feed water are seawater, groundwater, tap water, and brackish water. Each feedwater type will necessitate a customized reverse osmosis system hence you must first determine your source of feed water. Additionally, you need to establish the specific contaminants present in your feed water and their varied concentrations.
● What quality of water do you desire?
Despite using similar technologies and equipment, the quality of RO permeates collected is likely to differ depending on the feed water composition. When you are fully aware of the product water grade you want, you can inform your manufacturer to make the necessary customizations to ensure your quality demands are met.
● How much product water do you want?
The key variables to factor in when purchasing reverse osmosis systems based on production capacity are the daily capacity range and the flow rate. The gallons of potable water produced in a day should match the quantity demands of your project.
➣What is the Energy Consumption Rate of Small Reverse Osmosis Equipments?
Size and the production output are essential components that massively influence the amount of electricity bill you have to settle. Small reverse osmosis systems characteristically utilize low-power pressure pumps consequently resulting in considerably lower energy consumption.
Energy consumption is additionally influenced by the concentration of the respective feed water. Typically, seawater desalination consumes the highest energy due to the high salinity levels. For instance, an RO seawater desalination system delivering 460 liters per hour of product water from seawater with a TDS level of 40,000ppm will consume approximately 3.5kWh/m3 or lower.
➣Do You Manufacture Small Reverse Osmosis Machines for Well Water?
The reliance on well water has for a while been on an upwards trajectory. This has consequently surged the demand for well water treatment systems given raw groundwater has limited uses due to contamination. NEWater is a reputable manufacturer of well water treatment systems for households and industrial enterprises with over decades of experience.
Our diverse array of well water treatment equipment encompasses small RO systems for well water treatment. These systems are primarily used to eliminate hardness minerals, iron, bacteria, viruses, and organic chemicals found in groundwater. They are energy-efficient, have low maintenance demands, and are environmentally friendly.
➣Do Small Reverse Osmosis Equipments Necessitate Post-Treatment?
The employment of a post-treatment phase in reverse osmosis simply hinges on the quality of potable water desired. For instance, drinking water generated via reverse osmosis is likely to demand remineralization owing to the low mineral count in it. Calcium and magnesium are particularly added to the RO permeate in compliance with WHO standards which recommend amounts of 30 mg/l and 10 mg/l respectively.
Furthermore, UV water disinfection may be required to completely inactivate all waterborne microorganisms. Purified water can also be generated from RO water by refining it using electrodeionization or conventional water deionization. To eliminate unpleasant odors and awful tastes from the water an activated carbon filter may be exploited to get rid of the organic chemicals, VOCs, and chlorine.
➣Can Solar Power Be Used in Small Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Solar power is a renewable energy source greatly advocated for by environmentalists as the world grapples with the effects of carbon emissions. To facilitate water treatment in off-grid locations, NEWater provides solar-powered water treatment equipment. We manufacture solar desalination systems, which mainly comprise small reverse osmosis systems and marine solar stills.
The solar-powered reverse osmosis system consists of solar collectors, photovoltaics, and an optional battery set. Solar energy is typically soaked up by solar collectors from the sun and eventually turned into electric power using photovoltaics. The batteries are used as reserves that store power to facilitate the continuous operation of the RO system.
➣How do I Install My Small RO System?
The installation of NEWater’s small reverse osmosis system is particularly convenient owing to the use of plug-and-play parts. In addition, we present our customers with elaborate user manuals that illustrate the installation process in detail. With this, most of our users do not see the need for professional installation services and this helps them economize on operating expenditures.
Moreover, we have a library of installation tutorials that are provided to clients upon request. Whenever you hit a stumbling block, you can also get in touch with our customer support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request professional aid.