Green and Economical RO Technology: Solar Powered Water Maker
- Provides safe drinking water to remote areas
- High efficiency and reduced operation and maintenance costs
- The use of solar energy is efficient and better for the environment
- Simple & Efficient Desalination Technology
- Convert seawater into drinking water anytime, anywhere
Small, Energy Recovery Device Solar Powered Water Maker
The supply of fresh water is a difficult problem that we humans need to face together. The solar water generator applies solar energy to the field of seawater desalination, making it a reality to obtain pure water in off-grid areas, ships, yachts, and other places where water is inconvenient. We provide high-quality solar water generators and save costs for tens of thousands of customers all over the world. Contact us today for a list of quotes for this equipment!
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Solar Powered Desalination Solutions
Trusted NEWater Solar Powered Water Maker in China
Solar energy is fully utilized in the water treatment industry as a free and clean energy source. Using the sun’s energy to supply energy saves energy consumption, does not pollute the environment, and provides clean, safe fresh water at the touch of a button. Our solar water makers can also be connected to solar/gasoline/diesel for use in places where electricity is scarce.
NEWater solar water makers are available in various sizes depending on the water treatment needs. Our products can be used in many fields, including personal, home, agriculture, landscape, fishing, and construction. The water maker machines have inspection reports and quality certification.
NEWater Solar Powered Reverse Osmosis Unit Features:
– Minimal battery storage
– Reverse osmosis with high desalination rates
– Reduced brine impact
– Solar clean energy supply
– Energy recovery unit
– Lower operating costs
– Stable and continuous drinking water production
– Supports skid-mounted/suitcase form with freely customizable dimensions
Solar Desalination Product Advantages:
- Environmentally friendly and produces no pollutants.
- Independent and reliable supply, monitoring your water supply at all times.
- Easy to use and maintenance-free. Simply install the solar panel and allow the sun to do its job.
- Easy to use and no maintenance required. Installation of solar panels to supply energy from solar resources.
- Plug-and-play desalination, is a great way to get clean drinking water.
- Save up to 65% on water expenses by avoiding the use of electricity.
NEWater Solar Powered Water Maker Applications:
- Irrigation systems for agricultural purposes
- Coastal communities
- Camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities
- Emergency Preparedness
- Commercial businesses
- Residential settings
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Solar Powered Water Maker
4 billion people around the world now face water shortages, and access to water is even more difficult for people living in isolated places without running water. Portable solar water desalination units are an ideal option！ They use solar energy to create fresh water from salt or brackish water. These water makers are simple to use and do not require an additional power supply. NEWater solar water purifiers provide convenience to those who want to reduce their dependence on fossil fuels by utilizing efficient and convenient reverse osmosis technology.
Due to their eco-friendly design and user-friendliness, solar water purifiers are becoming an increasingly popular way to purify water. The first stage of using a solar water purifier is to collect water from a river or lake. Once collected, the water is fed into a solar water maker. Inside the solar water maker, unwanted germs and microorganisms are eliminated using ultraviolet light. The water is then stored in a clean container ready for use.
NEWater’s solar water purification machines are a practical and cost-effective way to produce clean drinking water. We can also provide you with desalination equipment of different capacities, customized one-on-one to meet your water treatment needs.
Our professional R&D team will assist you in conceptualizing the solar water maker that best suits your water treatment needs while ensuring that it is economically constructed and reliable.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.