Your Reliable Solar Water Purifier Manufacturer
- Makes use of alternative sources
- Manufacture and design water treatment equipment
- Numerous authoritative certifications
- Solar water purifier for various applications
- Reduce unnecessary cost input
NEWater: Solar Water Purifier Manufacturing Leaders
NEWater manufactures, designs and supplies Solar Water Purifier that operate on power being generated by photo voltaic cells. They are highly efficient and cost effective. Our Solar Water Purifiers are ideal for you to make use of alternative water sources and play a part in protecting our environment, send over an email or message.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Solar Water Purifier
We manufacture Solar Seawater Desalination Machine with RO UV Purifier that make water clean and fresh for all forms of uses.
Your Solar Water Purifier in China
NEWater’s Solar Water Purifier are employed in a variety of application areas, globally. They allow fresh and clean water to be available in areas where natural water sources are not available. They are used in aquarium filtration, poll filtration, pond filtration and in a variety of domestic applications as well.
Our Solar Water Purifier are high quality devices and are of superior design, compared to our competition. Through our intelligent design and economical functioning we have been able to receive multiple pattern certifications and also multiple authoritative certifications for the use of data and statistics in our operations as mission well.
NEWater Solar Water Purifier Product Details
- Apply pressure to the quartz sand filter/active carbon filter with a raw water pump.
- Turbidity, suspended particles, organic compounds, and colloid are all removed using a quartz sand filter.
- Color, free chlorine, organic compounds, and hazardous substances are all removed by an active carbon filter.
- A softener is the most common and straightforward method of transferring calcium and magnesium “ions.”
- Large particles, germs, and viruses are prevented from accessing the RO membrane by a security filter with a 5um accuracy.
- Apply high pressure to the RO membrane with a high-pressure pump.
NEWater Solar Water Purifier Features
- There is no need for gasoline or other fuels because it is powered by sustainable solar energy.
- Water can be drawn and purified from wells, ponds, streams, or rainwater.
- Supplying 100% safe, clean drinking water at all times and in all places
- UV light destroys bacteria and viruses while a carbon filter cleans the water.
- In one hour, it can purify 150 liters of safe, clean drinking water
- Low-maintenance, easy-to-use
Your Solar Water Purifier System Parts
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Solar Water Purifier from NEWater
At NEWater our company Has made it our goal to promote Environmental Protection globally and has been working on this throughout our tenure for over 20 years. Our Solar Water Purifier allows for our clientele to make use of water sources such as saline and brackish water and make it fresh and consumable.
Our Solar Water Purifier Are manufactured as Environmental Protection equipment the photo photovoltaic cells installed in the device convert light energy into electrical energy which can later be stored in cells when the weather conditions are not favorable. The energy is then used in multiple forms of treatment of water which may include reverse osmosis technology, desalination technology, and deionization technology among others. Multiple stage process may be used by reverse osmosis technology can remove contaminants such as organic impurities. After that Deionization processes where resins are used to remove unnecessary mineral ions and post-treatment methods such as UV filtration may be used to remove microbial and viral pathogens to ensure that the water is healthy for consumption.
Just send your requirements to us and get a free solution.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Solar Water Purifier.
Water purification technologies continue to offer hope to the billions of people across the globe lacking a sufficient or reliable supply of freshwater. One of the most impactful technologies developed is solar water purification, which comprehensively caters to off-grid and power-connected populations. Solar water purifiers have been greatly embraced and revered thanks to their tremendous rewards to the ecosystem and its primary inhabitants. Underneath, our experts answer the internet’s frequently asked questions on solar water purifiers.
- What is a Solar Powered Water Maker?
- What is a Solar Water Purifier?
- What Are the Primary Uses of Solar Water Purifiers?
- Which Purification Processes Are Used in Solar Water Purifiers?
- Which is the Best Solar Water Purifier?
- What Are the Main Benefits of Solar Water Purifiers?
- What Factors Should I Consider When Purchasing a Solar Water Purifier?
- How Do I Install My Solar Water Purifier?
- What Quality of Water Do Solar Water Purifiers Produce?
- Which is The Best Solar Water Purifier for Laboratories?
➣What is a Solar Water Purifier?
A solar water purifier is an advanced water filtration system used to extract objectionable elements from raw water using solar energy. These water purification systems employ chemical, physical, or biological processes to purify raw water. Rather than utilizing fossil fuels or non-renewable energy, which is detrimental to the environment, they rely on clean solar energy. Solar water purifiers generate distinct grades of purified water depending on the purification process exploited.
The use of solar energy to purify water commenced in ancient times when the Greeks relied on distillation to desalinate seawater. Over the decades, this technology has greatly advanced resulting in contemporary solar water purifiers with incredible outputs and efficiencies. NEWater ventured into manufacturing water purification equipment two decades ago and we presently pride ourselves in the range and quality of our outstanding products.
➣What Are the Primary Uses of Solar Water Purifiers?
Solar water purifiers were essentially invented to offer plausible solutions to the devastating freshwater scarcity. They provide high-quality purified water to communities, commercial entities, industries, and institutions with constrained or no freshwater. Solar water purification systems also diversify the water sources exploited by mankind thereby averting the over-exploitation of natural freshwater reservoirs.
Owing to the quality of purified water they produce, solar water purifiers are exploited by households, businesses, and industries from all walks of life. They are also manufactured in a range of production capacities thereby accommodating small, medium, and large-scale usage. Underneath is a list of prominent sectors heavily dependent on solar water purifiers.
- Residential and office complexes.
- Food and beverages.
- Hospitals and health centers.
➣Which Purification Processes Are Used in Solar Water Purifiers?
Contemporary water purification mechanisms are the most advanced and they transcend chemical, biological and physical processes. This facilitates the selective extraction of objectionable impurities consequently producing distinct qualities of purified water. Below, we take a look at the most reputable water purification processes.
● Water distillation.
Distillation is a purification technique that boils raw water to provoke evaporation before ultimately condensing the vapor. It is an ancient technology that has been modernized over the years. Distillation is often likened to the natural process that gives us rain. It is used to extract numerous pollutants including suspended solids, dissolved solids, living microorganisms, and metals among others.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is incredibly prominent courtesy of its resourcefulness, cost-efficiency, and flexibility. It is a membrane filtration process driven by pressure to separate contaminants from pure water. Essentially, the osmosis process is reversed by applying excessive pressure to the inlet water ultimately surpassing the osmotic pressure.
An unconventional flow that sees water move from the highly concentrated stream is invoked and the semipermeable membranes separating the two solutions seize the dissolved elements. On the permeate side where the concentration is low, filtered water is collected while the adjacent side harbors the seized pollutants as concentrate. Here is an illustration of the reverse osmosis process.
● UV water sterilization.
Ultraviolet disinfection is a process used to eradicate biological pollutants such as bacteria, fungi, viruses, and algae among others. It is a non-chemical process reliant on ultraviolet lamps, which emit germicidal radiations that dismantle the DNA make-up of living organisms. In fact, UV water sterilization gets rid of 99.99% of the microorganisms and hardly impacts the taste or odor of your water since it does not rely on chemicals.
● Ion exchange.
Ion exchange simply extracts dissolved ions from raw water by substituting them with non-pollutant ions. Typically, hydrogen (H+), sodium (Na+), or potassium (K+) ions are used to substitute cationic impurities like calcium, iron, and magnesium. Hydroxyl (OH-) ions on the other hand are used to swap the anionic impurities like chloride and sulfate. Here is an animation illustrating the ion exchange water purification process.
➣Which is the Best Solar Water Purifier?
There are numerous solar water purifiers with distinct customizations which make them suitable for distinct applications. As such, it is hard to compare the productivity of different solar water purifiers. However, they are generally very effective. Below, we evaluate some of the leading solar water purifiers in the market.
● Solar distillers.
Solar distillers are purification units consisting of a boiling chamber, which boils the feed water, and a condenser, which chills the vapor to produce distilled water. Solar distillation systems utilize solar energy to power the heating source, which is responsible for evaporating the water. They are pretty common in seawater desalination and can also be used to purify other forms of water. The most utilized water distillation systems are;
- Vapor compressors.
- Multi-stage flash distillers.
- Multi-effect distillers.
● Reverse osmosis purifiers.
Reverse osmosis purifiers are pressure-driven units that filter out varying contaminants using partially permeable membranes. They are widely used as seawater purification systems but their application range is quite diverse. They extract pollutants such as dissolved salts (at a rate of up to 99.7%), disease-causing microorganisms, dissolved minerals, organic chemicals, and heavy metals. Reverse osmosis purification systems are further divided into:
- Brackish water RO systems.
- Seawater RO systems.
- Well water RO systems.
● Media filtration systems.
Media filtration systems employ physical barriers to alienate undesired impurities from raw water. Media filters are typically made of different layers of media, which can be single media material or numerous media materials. The commonly exploited media filtration systems are;
- Multimedia filters.
- Pressure sand filters.
- Quartz sand filters.
- Activated carbon filters.
● Water deionizers.
Water deionizers systems purify water by extracting ionized impurities through the ion exchange process. They consist of anion exchange resins and cation exchange resins, which accommodate the non-pollutant ions. The cation exchange resin in water deionizer systems has hydrogen (H+) ions, while in water softeners, it harbors sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions. The anion exchange resin is ordinarily charged with hydroxyl (OH-) ions. The primary water deionizer purification systems are;
- Dual-bed deionizers.
- Mixed-bed deionizers.
- Electrodeionization water systems.
➣What Are the Main Benefits of Solar Water Purifiers?
There has been an upsurge in the use of solar water purifiers in recent years. This is mainly attributed to the incredible rewards realized from the use of solar energy in water treatment. Solar water purifiers are not only beneficial to the users, but they also play an imperative role in environmental conservation. The following are the primary advantages of using solar-powered water purification systems.
- Reduced power bills since solar energy is a free commodity unlike fossil fuels, whose price is continually on the rise.
- High-quality purified water due to the advanced water purification technologies employed.
- Environmental preservation by reducing carbon emissions from the burning of fossil fuels.
- Impeccable impurity removal rates for instance 95%-99.7% in RO systems and 99.99% in UV water sterilizers.
- Stress-free installation and affordable maintenance costs.
- High power batteries, which reserve energy thereby minimizing interruptions.
➣What Factors Should I Consider When Purchasing a Solar Water Purifier?
The water treatment market offers a variety of solar water purifiers specialized to operate in exclusive applications. This makes purchasing solar water purification equipment quite laborious and puzzling. To make certain your selected equipment bonds well with your application, you need to deliberate on the following factors.
● Your feed water concentration and composition.
Begin by understanding the quality of your feed water. Is it seawater, tap water, brackish water, or well water? What is its composition and concentration? You will find all these answers by testing samples of your feed water in a renowned laboratory. With these answers, finding the right equipment becomes straightforward.
● Your desired purified water grade.
Understanding the precise quality of purified water your imminent application demands will help the manufacturer and you in establishing the perfect purification technologies. You will also know if you need a post-treatment system and if so, which system you need.
● Your imminent application.
Solar water purifiers are often customized based on their intended field of application. For example, laboratory water purification systems and home water purification systems. It is highly imperative that you select a system tailored for your field to ensure utmost compatibility and optimal performance.
● The volume of purified water you need.
Do not forget to evaluate the production capacity of the solar water purifier. The equipment you opt for should comfortably supply you with the gallons of purified water you need per hour or day. Additionally, deliberate on the system’s service flow rate and factors likely to influence the flow rate.
➣How Do I Install My Solar Water Purifier?
The complexity of installing solar water purification systems depends on size, design, and the type of equipment. However, you should not lose sleep over equipment installation since NEWater will provide you with the aid you need. If your solar water purifier is conventionally small-sized, you can easily install it by yourself courtesy of our simple designs and in-depth installation manuals.
In addition, our portable systems are pre-assembled and delivered as turnkey equipment, which takes a few minutes to get going. Our proficient technicians provide on-site installation services when the system is conventionally enormous. Our installation charges are exclusively discounted and are negotiated prior to the installation.
In case you come across a stumbling block when installing your solar water purifier, do not delay to seek help from us. We provide installation tutorials via pre-recorded videos, video calls, or even phone calls. Contact our customer support team via email at email@example.com.
➣What Quality of Water Do Solar Water Purifiers Produce?
The grade of purified water generated by a solar water purifier hinges on numerous constituents such as the purification technology exploited, the quality of feed water, and the condition of the system. The general consensus, however, is that solar water purifiers generate first-rate purified water. Reverse osmosis systems consistently generate type III purified water, which is characterized by a TDS level of <1000ppm, a TOC level of <200ppb, and conductivity of <0.25 µS/cm.
Water deionizer systems will produce deionized water or Type II purified water on a continuous basis. This purified water has a TOC level of <50ppb and resistivity of >1 MΩ-cm. UV water sterilizers on the other hand produce purified water characterized by no or little microbial pathogens. If you need high purity water, consult our engineers who will help you acquire the necessary polishing or post-treatment system.
➣Which is The Best Solar Water Purifier for Laboratories?
Laboratories are very selective on the quality of water they use. The industry is heavily regulated hence the water purifiers deployed in laboratory water purification are pretty advanced. Numerous water purification systems are used in laboratories but due to the high-quality demands, there is an upsurge in the use of supplemental systems. The following are the most popular laboratory water purification systems.
● Distilled water system for laboratory.
Distilled water systems for laboratories simply employ the principle of evaporation and condensation to purify water. They eliminate dissolved ions, inorganics, and organics to generate laboratory-grade distilled water. The distilled water can be used in experiments since it lacks dissolved ions, which are likely to tamper with the experiment. It is also used as a cleaning agent because it leaves no spots on glass apparatuses.
● Laboratory water deionizers.
Water deionizer systems for laboratories are used to generate Type II laboratory-grade water. This is essentially deionized water, which is primarily used in general laboratory applications due to its low mineral count. These systems replace the dissolved ions in raw water with non-objectionable Hydrogen (H+) and Hydroxyl (OH-) ions.
● Laboratory UV water sterilizers.
They are mainly utilized together with other purification systems such as RO systems, distillers, or deionizers. They decrease the microbial count by extracting up to 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms.
● Reverse osmosis di water systems.
Reverse osmosis di water systems are hybrid systems comprising reverse osmosis units and water deionizer systems. They generate high-grade purified water devoid of dissolved salts, dissolved minerals, microorganisms, proteins, and other unwanted impurities. The feedwater is first filtered using RO membrane filters before being polished using water deionizers.