Top Choice for Your Ultrapure Water System
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Certified
- Sterilization Rate as High as 99.4%
- 1 Year Warranty
- R&D Based Innovative Technology
- Customized Design and Installation
NEWater: Your Professional Manufacturer of Ultrapure Water Systems
NEWater brings new life to different types of water. We have created innovative ultrapure water system designs for a variety of projects. Our ultra-pure water systems can make water free of pathogens, odors, and colors. We believe we can reduce the strain on limited freshwater resources. To raise the operational standards of your business within a reasonable budget, consult NEWater.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Ultrapure Water Systems
Your Trustworthy Ultrapure Water System Manufacturer
NEWater ultrapure water systems are synonymous with trust and the best quality across various industries. So far, our clients, over more than two hundred countries, have been able to curtain their operational costs by 50%. Besides, we offer on-site installation assistance to keep them free of worries. Moreover, we have provisions for 24/7 customer service to address all your queries and concerns.
Again, we have a worldwide doorstep delivery facility, and all our products are passed through stringent quality check procedures.
NEWater Ultrapure Water System Features
- The system can reach resistivities of 18.2 MO-cm and TOC levels of less than 10ppb.
- Recontamination is prevented by using virgin polypropylene water routes.
- The recirculation pump circulates water constantly throughout the system, ensuring water purity and reducing the amount of wastewater necessary for rinse-up.
- System is wall-mountable and comes fully assembled for quick setup.
- The digital resistivity meter is temperature corrected to 25°C automatically, avoiding readings from changing owing to temperature changes.
How to Get Ultra-Pure Water
Ultra-pure water is water nearly or completely devoid of contaminants. With our technology, it is essential for laboratories in a variety of industries, including manufacturing and the semiconductor sector. De-ionization (DI) and reverse osmosis are used in these ultra-pure water systems to eliminate chemical pollutants. UV radiation kills microorganisms in an ultra-clean water system.
The resistivity of NEWater Ultra-Pure Water System can reach 18.2 MOhm-cm (high resistivity indicates low levels of anionic pollution) and organic carbon levels can be reduced to less than 50 ppb. Endotoxins, DNase, and Rnase leftover from bacteria destroyed by UV are removed by ultrafilters in ultrapure water systems, resulting in extremely low total organic carbon levels (TOC).
NEWater Ultrapure Water System Portfolio
- Reliable – Consistently high water quality for consistent and repeatable results.
- Intuitive – Color touch screen provides easy access to all important dispensing options.
- Innovative – Depending on the type of system, unique bag tank technology saves time-consuming tank cleaning.
- Modular – Choose a system that is personalized.
- Easy to use – Touch-screen display with an easy-to-use menu.
- Consistent quality – To improve the sensitivity of analytical data, meet or surpass ASTM Type 1 water quality.
Your Ultrapure Water System Parts
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Ultrafiltration Water System from NEWater
NEWater always believes in ensuring reliable and high-quality performance for its products. Similarly, our ultrafiltration water systems are engineered with a high-end process that vouches for quality. We assure you that our UF water systems are free of any defects or problems.
These water systems purify water using the best ultrafiltration mechanism. Further, they use advanced reverse osmosis technology to remove pathogens and other microbial impurities from the water.
Our UF water systems are also powerful enough to make water free of harmful chemicals. So, water filtered through our solutions can be used for drinking and other purposes.
So, if you need a water system that can assure you of consistent and safe water quality, contact NEWater immediately. We are always happy to help!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Ultra-Pure Water Systems.
Water obtained from distinct sources exhibits unique qualities, which are consequently used to grade the water. For a certain quality of water to be generated, a custom-made water treatment system is paramount. Contemporary industries and commercial enterprises for instance often necessitate high purity water, which can only be produced using ultra-pure water systems. Underneath, we analyze the primary roles, features, and working principles of NEWater’s ultra-pure water systems.
- What is Ultra-Pure Water?
- What is an Ultra-Pure Water System?
- What is the Ultra-Pure Water Purification Process?
- What Types of Ultra-Pure Water Systems Do You Provide?
- What are The Main Application Fields of Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
- How is Electrodeionization Used in Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
- Do You Provide Laboratory Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
- Do You Manufacture Electrodeionization/Reverse Osmosis Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
- How Do You Select the Perfect Ultra-Pure Water System?
- What is the Difference Between Ultra-Pure Water and Deionized Water?
- Where is Ultra-Pure Water Chiefly Used?
- What are The Advantages of Using Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
- What is The Primary Composition of Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
- Which Water Pretreatment Systems Are Used in Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
- How Do You Properly Maintain Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
➣What is Ultra-Pure Water?
Ultra-pure water, commonly abbreviated as UPW refers to high-quality water purified to exemplary specifications. Essentially, ultra-pure water has very minimal concentrations of impurities and is commonly utilized in laboratories and pharmaceuticals. There are distinct levels of high purity water but ultra-pure water is specifically characterized by an electrical resistivity of 18.2 MΩ-cm at 25°C.
Typically, ultra-pure water is generated using ultra-pure water systems, which constitute elaborate pretreatment, primary treatment, and post-treatment systems. Numerous technologies have been developed to gratify the continually growing demand for ultra-pure water including electrodeionization, reverse osmosis, and water deionization. The production of UPW is commonly regulated by industry regulators such as the USP, European Pharmacopeia, ASTM, and EPRI.
➣What is an Ultra-Pure Water System?
An ultra-pure water system is essentially a multi-stage water purification system deployed to eradicate all or nearly all pollutants residing in raw water. Customarily, ultra-pure water systems eliminate contaminants in multi-stage processes involving reputable technologies like reverse osmosis, ion exchange, UV water sterilization, and electrodeionization.
NEWater manufactures personalized ultra-pure water systems with intelligent designs and varied production capacities to help distinct industries gratify their demand for UPW. These high output systems typically produce high-purity water characterized by a resistivity of 18.2 MOhm-cm and an organic carbon concentration of <50ppb.
➣What is the Ultra-Pure Water Purification Process?
Ideally, the process of generating ultra-pure water commences with pretreatment of the feed water. However, numerous purification processes can be employed in dissimilar order. Underneath, we briefly expound on the popular water ultra-purification processes utilized by ultra-pure water systems.
● The EDI/RO and UV water sterilization process.
This process ideally commences by converting tap water into pure water using reverse osmosis/EDI water systems. The reverse osmosis system in conjunction with a bactericidal UV system is primarily utilized as pretreatment for the electrodeionization water system. To mitigate the formation of a biofilm and airborne contamination, pure water is reserved in a polyethylene tank. Finally, the purified water is subjected to UV lamp radiation and post-treatment cartridges, which ensure all organic and ionized pollutants are eradicated.
The other popular water ultra-purification process involves the use of activated carbon filters, pre-chlorination, antiscalant dosing, and cartridge filtration as pretreatment. The water is then subjected to multi-stage RO filtration before being polished with an electrodeionization system to produce UPW.
➣What Types of Ultra-Pure Water Systems Do You Provide?
Customization of ultra-pure water equipment has inadvertently given birth to numerous types of ultra-pure water systems. Typically, the diverse systems at your disposal are categorized according to their:
- Designs i.e. skid-mounted, modular, and containerized systems.
- Water purification technology i.e. electrodeionization, UV disinfection and reverse osmosis.
- Imminent application i.e. laboratory, pharmaceutical, or semiconductor ultra-pure water systems.
Containerized ultra-pure water systems.
These are compact water ultra-purification systems mounted on standard containers measuring 10ft, 20ft, or 40ft. Their composition can constitute distinct water purification systems configured in no particular order. They have varied production capacities and can be used in industries such as laboratories, microelectronics, and pharmaceuticals.
Skid-mounted ultra-pure water systems.
Ultra-pure water skids are basically preassembled ultra-pure water units assembled on metal structures. The structure houses all the distinct components facilitating compactness, which results in reduced footprints. Their application fields are boundless given that they can be used in intermittent and permanent applications.
➣What are The Main Application Fields of Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
The gradual growth of manufacturing industries all over the world has widened the application scopes of ultra-pure water systems. Enterprising manufacturers such as NEWater have in turn upped their game and developed customized ultra-pure water systems with respect to the different demands of respective industries.
The primary industries heavily reliant on ultra-pure water systems include research laboratories, semiconductor facilities, pharmaceuticals, microelectronics, and power plants among others. The electronic-grade water necessitated by semiconductor facilities is primarily used as a cooling fluid or in photolithography.
The UPW systems designed for semiconductor industries must generate high purity water with a resistivity of >18.18 MΩ·cm at 25 °C. Additional uses of ultra-pure water include trace analysis, immunochemistry, gas and liquid chromatography, mammalian cell culture, etc.
➣How is Electrodeionization Used in Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
Water electrodeionization is a water purification technology that exploits ion exchange membranes and ion-exchange resins to generate high-purity DI water at 18.12 MΩ·cm. Technically, the process of water electrodeionization is driven by a direct current thereby eliminating the use of chemicals. This abolishes the likelihood of generating highly volatile wastewater thereby fostering environmental conservation efforts.
The incorporation of electrodeionization water technology in ultra-pure water systems is often enforced distinctively. However, it is primarily used as the chief purification technology or as a polishing process for purified water. RO/EDI water systems are highly effective water purification systems utilized in laboratories to produce ultra-pure water.
➣Do You Provide Laboratory Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
Water is inarguably the most in-demand commodity in laboratories. However, most laboratory applications demand a certain level of product water to run smoothly. Ultra-pure water is the preferred water type for a variety of laboratory applications including dilution of concentrated solutions and sanitization of essential apparatuses.
NEWater provides first-rate laboratory water purification systems and ultra-pure water systems customized to meet the prevailing industrial standards. Furthermore, we provide ultra-pure water systems compliant with European and US pharmacopeia standards. They generate UPW with the following attributes.
|Total Organic Carbon (TOC)||<0.5 mg/L|
|Electrical Conductivity||<1.3 μS/cm at 25 °C|
|Bacteria||<10 CFU/100 mL|
➣Do You Manufacture Electrodeionization/Reverse Osmosis Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
Reverse osmosis electrodeionization water purification systems (RO/EDI) are the perfect combination for water purification. They are steadily substituting reverse osmosis di water systems and this is chiefly down to their impeccable purification scores. Their typical configuration has the reverse osmosis system deployed prior to the electrodeionization water system.
As such, the feed water is first filtered using high rejection reverse osmosis membranes, which eliminate over 99% of dissolved solids. The reverse osmosis permeate harvested is then injected into the EDI water system. The purity levels of the RO water/permeate are characteristically moderate hence it is often categorized as Type III water. The EDI system completely eliminates the ionized constituents harbored by the RO water to generate high-purity water at 18.12 MΩ·cm.
➣How Do You Select the Perfect Ultra-Pure Water System?
Your selection of an ultra-pure water system for your respective high-purity water application should chiefly be informed by the exclusive demands made by your project. We advise first-time purchasers and return clients to first understand the demands of their imminent application before purchasing ultra-pure water systems or any water treatment equipment. Here is a compilation of the basic elements you should evaluate prior to procuring an ultra-pure water system.
● The concentration of the feed water you will be using.
Generally, you can source your feed water from brackish water, tap water, well water, or even seawater. Understanding the type of pollutants harbored in your feed water and their respective concentrations will aid you to establish the ideal water purification processes and equipment.
● The quality of ultra-pure water you need.
There are different grades of purified and ultra-purified water based on how it is conditioned. Therein, you need to understand the precise ultra-pure water quality needed by your application. The qualities to look out for include conductivity, TOC levels, and microbial concentration.
● Ultra-pure water quantity demands.
Additionally, you need to evaluate the volume of ultra-pure water your project demands in an hour or day. Ultra-pure water systems are commonly equipped with varying production capacities, which are expressed in gallons per minute or day and liters per day (LPD).
➣What is the Difference Between Ultra-Pure Water and Deionized Water?
Ultra-pure water is technically high-purity water completely devoid of objectionable water pollutants. Deionized water on the other hand refers to demineralized water devoid of nearly all if not all ionized impurities. The generation of deionized water customarily necessitates a water deionizer system while the generation of ultra-pure water is only achievable using a series of water purification systems.
Although they can be classified as purified water, ultra-pure water is characteristically highly purified water (Type I) while deionized water is essentially Type II purified water. The electrical resistivity of ultra-pure water is significantly higher (18.12 MΩ·cm) than that of deionized water (>1 MΩ-cm).
➣Where is Ultra-Pure Water Chiefly Used?
Ultra-pure water (UPW) is characteristically high-grade purified water highly coveted by distinct industries and commercial entities. It is primarily comprised of H20, H+, and OH– and is completely free of other constituents. Ultra-pure water is heavily used in advanced industries such as pharmaceutical and semiconductor facilities. Let us look at the chief utilizers of ultra-pure water.
● Semiconductor facilities.
Semiconductor facilities are renowned for their extensive utilization of ultra-pure water. Their consumption of ultra-pure water (at 5500 m3/day) has in fact been compared to the consumption of small towns. The primary uses of ultra-pure water in semiconductor industries include:
- Rinsing of essential equipment.
- Humidification of clean rooms.
- Dilution of chemicals and photolithography.
- Cooling fluid.
The severity of pharmaceutical processes and products often demands the use of high purity water or ultra-pure water. NEWater manufactures UPW systems capable of generating ultra-pure water in compliance with the British Pharmacopeia (BP), US Pharmacopeia (USP), Japanese Pharmacopeia (JP), and the European Pharmacopeia (Ph Eur). Here are some of the pharmaceutical applications reliant on ultra-pure water.
- Water for injection.
- Sterile water for irrigation.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
➣What are The Advantages of Using Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
The resourcefulness of ultra-pure water systems to industries dependent on ultra-pure water can only be compounded as immeasurable. They provide first-rate ultra-pure water in compliance with distinct industry standards thereby helping enterprises comply with the prevailing regulations. Beneath, we unravel the extensive list of rewards you are guaranteed to reap by exploiting NEWater’s ultra-pure water systems.
- Integrated monitoring and analysis interfaces.
- Comparatively low operational and maintenance expenditures.
- Generation of high purity water (18.2 MΩ-cm at 25°C).
- Efficient designs e.g. skid-mounted and containerized.
➣What is The Primary Composition of Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
Typical ultra-pure water systems are made of multiple water treatment and purification units assimilated to form a cohesive water ultra-purification system. The primary components of an ultra-pure water system can be broken down into three primary parts.
The pretreatment system.
The first major component of an ultra-pure water system comprises an elaborate water pretreatment chamber. Common pretreatment systems used in ultra-pure water systems include reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration and nanofiltration systems, multimedia filters, activated carbon filters, and chemical dosing systems.
The Primary Purification System.
The pretreated water is introduced into the primary water purification system resulting in the generation of purified water. The prevalently used water purification systems are electro deionization water systems, water deionizers, distillation equipment, and RO systems.
The post-treatment system.
This is essentially a system deployed to refine the quality of the purified water generated by the primary water purification plant. Quite often, UV water sterilizers, mixed-bed deionizers, and EDI water systems are utilized as polishing systems in generating ultrapure water.
The underlying link will direct you to a video illustrating the chief components of a typical ultra-pure water system.
➣Which Water Pretreatment Systems Are Used in Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
The first step in converting raw water into ultra-pure entails subjecting the water to a comprehensive pretreatment process. Quite often, ultra-pure water systems are manufactured with integrated pretreatment chambers whose selection is mainly informed by the specifications of the imminent feed water. The following list exhibits the most frequently used pretreatment systems in UPW systems.
- Multimedia filters.
- Activated carbon pre-filters.
- Reverse osmosis systems and other membrane filtration systems.
- Antiscalant dosing etc.
➣How Do You Properly Maintain Ultra-Pure Water Systems?
Your ultra-pure water system necessitates regular and high-level maintenance to operate optimally. There are different maintenance practices and approaches you can employ to make certain your UPW system is well-serviced and in excellent condition. First, you need to periodically cleanse the system.
The media filters deployed in the pretreatment systems are cleaned using a backwashing process while the membrane filters are sanitized using membrane cleaning systems. Using the monitoring equipment installed on your system, you can program the regeneration schedule of the water deionizer system or the EDI water system.
Details on the appropriate maintenance practices your system demands are well illustrated in our user manual. In addition, you can contact our specialists to request more information on the maintenance practices appropriate for your ultra-pure water system.