Under Liquid Stirrer
- Patent and patent certifications
- Over 20 years of manufacturing experience
- Research and manufacturing
- Sustainable water treatment
- Internationally recognized
Raw water: Wastewater plants, chemical manufacturing, agriculture, etc.
Produced water: Commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
Power (kW): 90 – 210W
Voltage: AC100 – 240V
Range of rotation speed: 100 – 2000 RPM
Warranty: 1 Year
Applications: Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, etc.
Your Trusted Under Liquid Stirrer Manufacturer in China
Almost all water treatment plants around the world employ mixing methodologies to ensure effective water filtration. NEWater manufactures high-quality Under Liquid Stirrers that are easily customizable and ideal for compact spaces.
Our Under Liquid Stirrer allow for complete homogenization of liquids and also aids in stirring up the solid particles present in the liquid, preventing them from settling in the container. During treatment, they allow for chemicals added to the water to react faster and spread throughout the liquid.
|Maximum amount of stirring (H2O)||10L||10L||20L||30L|
|Motor input power||80W||80W||140W||200W|
|Motor output power||60W||60W||120W||180W|
|Voltage||220 – 240V AC|
|Range of rotate speed||100-2000 RPM|
|Rotate speed display||/||/||/||LCD|
|Speed display resolution||/||/||/||±1|
|Speed increment/decrement||20 RPM|
|Clamping diameter range of drill chuck||0.5-10mm|
|Overall dimension (DxWxH)||200x315x600mm|
|DIN EN60529 protection mode||IP42|
|Allowable ambient temperature||5-40℃|
|Allowable ambient humidity||80%|
Operating Principle of diagram Under Liquid Stirrer: Stage1: Coagulation > Stage2: Flocculation > Stage3: Dissolved Air Flotation
- Petrochemical Industry
- Scientific Research Unit
- Chemical Experiment
- Food and Beverage Factory
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Get Professional Under Liquid Stirrer Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Under Liquid Stirrer.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
NEWater Under Liquid Stirrer Key Features
- Simple and intuitive operation with an LCD digital display of set and actual speeds.
- With precise speed control, the speed can be adjusted between 50 and 2200rpm.
- BLDC motor with high performance and overload protection.
- The velocity remains constant as the viscosity changes.
- Splashing is prevented by microprocessor-controlled safety circuits.
- The high torque is ideal for stirring extremely viscous liquids.
NEWater Under Liquid Stirrer Highlighted Advantages
- Stable and easy operation features.
- Maintenance-free and long-term usage.
- Automatic operation and durable.
- An indispensable tool for multiple applications.
NEWater Can Promise You
- Source manufacturers.
- One-to-one guidance.
- The strict quality control process.
- One-year warranty.
- Lifetime maintenance.
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Under Liquid Stirrer
Our Under Liquid Stirrer along with the advantages mentioned above, also for a steady current to be maintained in the liquid being treated, allowing for temperature and concentrations to remain constant throughout the mixture. They ensure that the mixable liquids are completely homogenized.
These Under Liquid Stirrer come in a variety of shapes that are customizable to your application area. They act as agitation devices, preventing the liquid from settling, along with the particulates and sludge.
Under Liquid Stirrers are essential in wastewater treatment where various process such as coagulation, flocculation, and removal of organics, are carried out. All these steps make use of our Under Liquid Stirrers to bring particulates together, dilution, dispersion etc.
Dispersion of both gases and liquids is also carried out using our Under Liquid Stirrers. This is ensured by the blades of the stirrer making a constant current in the liquid, by rotating at a steady speed.
Emulsification and dissolution is also conducted by these Under Liquid Stirrers. Both miscible and immiscible liquids are dealt with and the maintenance of suspensions, such as in the flocculation process is ensured so that the following process such as sedimentation in sedimentation tanks can also be carried out efficiently.
The propellers of the Under Liquid Stirrer may also be coated in specialized resins, depending on your usage and the liquid that is being treated. These coating make the device much more resistant to friction, abrasion, or reactions with the liquid. The device is also manufactured with climate constraints in mind, both low and high temperatures.
Our Under Liquid Stirrer are quite customizable, with varying propeller sizes, rotating diameters, speeds of rotation and protective coats. Along sides all this they are also easily installed and are simple to program as well.