Your Pioneer UV Water Purifier Manufacturer in China
- Advanced UV Technology.
- Deactivates harmful living microorganisms.
- Contributes to environmental preservation.
- Transportation safety across the world.
- Reliable 24-hour customer support.
NEWater: Your Trusted UV Water Purifier Provider
NEWater offers you a UV Water Purifier effectively and reliably. Over two decades of research and development in the field of water treatment, we ensure that you receive the best methods and equipment available. NEWater has a broad array of UV Water Purifiers tailored to your precise needs. Our most recent UV technology contributes to environmental preservation all while extinguishing harmful living microorganisms from water. We have a competent group of professionals that can build a UV water purification unit and ship it to any location in the world. Contact us now.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse UV Water Purifier
Using ultraviolet water purification technology, NEWater’s UV Water Treatment System effectively removes microbial components from drinking water.
NEWater’s UV Disinfection Systems are powerful at destroying the DNA of species of bacteria, viruses, and spores and inhibiting their replication using UV light.
NEWater’s Commercial UV Water Sterilizer effectively disinfects water contaminants, ensuring that everyone has access to safe drinking water at a low cost.
We provide an advanced solar water purifier that uses heat generated by sunlight to remove salt from water.
We offer a Laboratory Water Purifier that provides a steady, safe, and adaptable source of water required for many laboratories tests.
You can count on us to provide you with the efficient, energy-saving, and cost-effective Seawater Purifier while providing you with safe potable water.
NEWater’s Industrial Water Purifier Machine is explicitly designed for industrial applications to remove pollutants from wastewater.
NEWater’s Water Purifier Machine for Factory is intended for the removal of suspended solids in a range of industrial environments.
NEWater’s RO Purifier Machine leverages the latest RO technology to remove potentially hazardous pollutants.
Trusted NEWater UV Water Purifier Manufacturer in China
NEWater is a global pioneer in the development of exceptional UV water purifier technology to ensure that you have recourse to safe drinking water. Our UV Water Purifiers are specially made to fit the needs of diverse industries’ operations, and they are supplied in over 200 countries around the world.
Our professional and well-trained experts can provide one-stop service to ensure that your units are a cost-effective solution and strategically tailored to eradicate living microorganisms. We deliver high-quality products, guaranteed by European CE and ISO9001:2000 certification, right to your door. Our customer service representatives are ready to assist you.
NEWater UV Water Purifier Advantages
- Chemical Free. UV purification does not necessitate the use of chemicals or heat to treat water.
- Environmentally Friendly. There are no chemicals present in the water that passes through a UV system which aids in water conservation.
- Cost-Effective/Easy to Maintain/Energy Efficient. Uses UV lamps that take 60 watts only replaced annually.
- Simple to operate. It has a straightforward mechanism of built-in taps.
- Powerful Purification.99 percent of microorganisms, pathogens, and cysts in water are eradicated.
How does the NEWater UV Water Purifier work?
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
- Product Details
- System Data Sheet
- HOT FAQs
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater UV Water Purifier
NEWater is the industry leader in UV water purification technology. We provide you with a cutting-edge UV Water Purifier where protective chambers surround the UV lamps, preventing the light from coming into direct contact with the water during the purification procedure. With the appropriate amounts of UV light, hazardous pollutants such as microorganisms, viruses, and molds are successfully eliminated, resulting in clean and fresh drinking water. These UV water purifiers are simple to operate with straightforward built-in taps and a powerful purifier that eradicates 99.9% of living microorganisms in water.
When it comes to your water purification needs, our research and development and engineering teams are here to help. This assures that you will receive a UV disinfection unit that is of the finest quality, economical, environmentally beneficial, and robust.
If you have any queries about our UV disinfection devices, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for UV Water Purifiers.
According to the WHO, approximately two billion people across the globe depend on a water reservoir degraded by fecal contamination. This exposes the people to devastating waterborne illnesses such as diarrhea, which is approximated to cause 485,000 deaths annually. These illnesses and regrettable deaths can be prevented by utilizing essential water purification technologies such as ultraviolet sterilization. This technology kills virtually all microbial pathogens responsible for transmitting waterborne diseases. In today’s article, we will be shedding more light on UV water purifiers and their role in combating waterborne illnesses.
- What is a UV Water Purifier?
- What is the Role of UV Water Purifiers?
- How Do UV Water Purifiers Function?
- Which Sources of Water Necessitate UV Water Purifiers?
- How Effective Are UV Water Purifiers?
- What Specifications Must UV Water Purifiers’ Feed Water Meet?
- What Are the Main Features of UV Water Purifiers?
- How Much Do UV Water Purifiers Cost?
- Where Can I Purchase the Best UV Water Purifier?
➣What is a UV Water Purifier?
A UV water purifier is simply a water treatment device designed to purify water with microbial pollutants using germicidal radiation. Typical UV water purifiers are simple systems made up of four primary components, the UV chamber, the UV lamp, the quartz sleeve, and the ballast. This makes them easy to install, use and maintain. Ultraviolet water sterilizers are dependent on germicidal rays. As such they do not rely on chemical reagents, thus they are comparatively safer and more environmentally friendly than chlorination.
Primarily, UV water purifiers are employed to supplement other water purification systems, specifically in the polishing phase. In the modern world, their application fields have diversified massively transcending from home water treatment to industrial water purification. The inactivation of different microbial pollutants necessitates varying levels of light intensity hence most typical UV water purifiers are manufactured with light intensities ranging from 30,000 to 50,000 µWatt•sec/cm².
➣What is the Role of UV Water Purifiers?
Ultraviolet water purification units are principally designed to kill bacteria, viruses, and other objectionable pathogens. They are mainly deployed as post-treatment systems for other water purification systems but they can also be used as standalone water purification units depending on the feed water’s characterization. In homes, they are principally used to purify drinking water. As such, they are either installed at points of entry to treat all incoming water or at points of use to exclusively purify drinking water.
UV water purifiers are also highly coveted in commercial fields such as water bottling, restaurants, and car washing. In-car washing, they are chiefly used to purify water used in the final rinse to achieve spot-free surfaces. Their use in water bottling is mainly in the post-treatment stage whereby they refine the filtered water generated by other systems e.g. water deionizers and reverse osmosis systems.
In addition, they are exploited differently by dissimilar industries. In pharmaceutical industries, they are used to purify product water, cleaning water, and water for injections among others. UV water purifiers are also crucial in industrial effluent treatment where they are deployed to shrink the microbial count in the final treatment stage. In the latter years, municipalities supplying households with potable water have also embraced UV water purification plants.
➣How Do UV Water Purifiers Function?
Ultraviolet water sterilization is a water purification technique that kills microbial contaminants in water using germicidal UV-C light. Prior to UV sterilization, the feed water is first pretreated to eliminate inorganic compounds and suspended matter. Typically, 5 to 20-micron filters are deployed to seize aggressive solids likely to block the transmission of the germicidal rays. Ion exchange systems or iron removal filters are deployed to lessen the iron content while RO systems are called upon to extract Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
The preconditioned feed water is then driven into the UV water purifier. Here, the water enters into a reactor chamber holding the UV lamp, which is enclosed in a quartz sleeve. The UV lamp discharges germicidal UV-C light which transmits through the glass quartz sleeve to reach the waterborne microbes. The germicidal rays distort the nucleic acid of the pathogens ultimately halting their growth and reproduction.
Different microbes have varying characterizations and necessitate varying levels of UV dose and contact time for them to be effectively deactivated. For instance, to kill 99.99% of E. coli and coliform bacteria, the ideal UV dose is 6.6 millijoules (mJ). Rotavirus and adenovirus on the other hand are effectively inactivated at 24 mJ and 40 mJ respectively. The following quick video depicts how a standard UV water purifier operates.
➣Which Sources of Water Necessitate UV Water Purifiers?
Virtually all sources of water are susceptible to microbial pollution. Viruses and bacteria might find their way into the water through natural means or manmade activities like wastewater disposal. Thereby, purifying feedwater drawn from contaminated sources like rivers, seas, oceans, wells, and even tap water will most likely necessitate UV sterilization. The water drawn from these distinct reservoirs typically has dissimilar impurity compositions and concentrations.
Therein, different water purification systems are needed to extract the dissimilar pollutants. UV water purifiers are primarily employed in conjunction with other water treatment equipment. Conventional water treatment systems deployed to treat seawater, tap water, brackish water, wastewater or well water are incapable of killing all microbial pollutants. For this reason, they are often supplemented by UV water sterilization post-filters.
As long as there is an appropriate water purification system customized to purify water from the specified source, a UV water purifier can be deployed thereafter. Testing the feed water to gain a glimpse of the microbial impurities present is essential. This will help in understanding the befitting UV lamp intensity, the appropriate UV dose, and ideal exposure time.
➣How Effective Are UV Water Purifiers?
Of all water purification systems tasked with extracting microbial pollution, UV water treatment systems are without a doubt, the most effective. They have a microbial inactivation score of 99.99% when utilized appropriately. However, the effectiveness of UV water purification systems is often influenced by the feed water concentration, exposure time, and UV dosage.
The feedwater must be subjected to sufficient pretreatment to extract constituents likely to absorb or shield the reach of the UV-C radiation. A lamp intensity of 30,000 to 50,000 µWatt•sec/cm² is also needed to kill all living microorganisms. Protozoan parasites and vegetative bacteria are extensively inactivated at considerably lower UV doses ranging from 1 to 10 mJ/cm2.
Bacteria spores and enteric viruses, on the other hand, necessitate high UV doses (30 to 150 mJ/cm2) to be extensively inactivated. The wavelength needed to completely inactivate all microbes is approximately 253.5 nm. To uphold the optimal functioning of the UV water filter, it is imperative that you take quality care of the UV lamp and the quartz sleeve. The quartz sleeve will need periodic sterilization to flush out films of impurities that build up during the in-service cycle. Exhausted lamps with insufficient light intensities should also be replaced early to mitigate lower sterilization rates.
➣What Specifications Must UV Water Purifiers’ Feed Water Meet?
To augment optimal disinfection and mitigate system fouling, the feed water injected into an ultraviolet disinfection unit must meet certain conditions. This is primarily why most UV water purifiers are installed next to other water treatment systems. For instance, 5-10 micron filters are frequently exploited to ensure the feed water has a maximum total suspended solids (TSS) level of 10 mg/L. The pretreatment filters also decrease the turbidity levels to 5 NTU or lower.
The removal of suspended solids and turbidity makes the feed water clear and allows optimal exposure to the germicidal rays. Feedwater with high concentrations of suspended solids is difficult to optimally sterilize given that floating solids can shield the microbes from the UV-C germicidal rays. The iron content should not exceed 0.3 mg/L hence you might need a water deionizer system or an iron removal filter.
The maximum manganese level should be less than 0.05 mg/L and the water hardness should be 7 grains per gallon or lower. Water hardness is essentially caused by calcium and magnesium minerals. These minerals are effectively extracted using water softener systems. To mitigate the premature fouling of your UV water purification system, ensure that your feedwater adheres to the guidelines stipulated in the table below.
|Suspended solids (TSS)||<10 Mg/L|
➣What Are the Main Features of UV Water Purifiers?
Ultraviolet water purification units are mainly characterized by their simplicity and unique working principles. They use germicidal rays to inactivate viruses, algae, fungi, bacteria, and other pathogenic microorganisms. Underneath, we are going to look at the varying features that characterize modern-day UV water purifiers.
- They have a removal rate of 99.99% and are capable of inactivating virtually all viruses, bacteria, and other microbial pathogens.
- Typical UV water purifiers are equipped with UV lamps that support light intensities of 30,000 to 50,000 µWatt•sec/cm². This allows them to inactivate living microorganisms of all kinds.
- The average exposure time needed to inactivate microbes is roughly 10 seconds. They are generally fast and extremely reliable.
- They consist of a glass quartz sleeve, which protects the UV lamp from the incoming feed water. A typical quartz sleeve has an average lifespan of two to three years.
- The ingrained UV lamp is quite durable and can operate optimally for 9,000 hours (approximately 12 months).
- They hardly use chemicals in the sterilization process.
- Ordinarily, they necessitate an elaborate pretreatment system e.g. 5-10 micron filters or reverse osmosis systems.
➣How Much Do UV Water Purifiers Cost?
Affordability is one of the key factors that has significantly contributed to the proliferation in the use of UV water purifiers. Although different UV water purification systems are priced differently, it is generally known that modern UV water sterilizers are affordable and low maintenance. Their prices are mainly determined by parameters such as the construction material, size, lamp intensity, and service flow rate. Typical UV water filter systems for homes approximately cost $800 to $2,000.
Larger UV water purification systems customized for industrial applications are more expensive. Our prices are pocket friendly and quite competitive. We also offer exclusive discounts on our standard and customized UV water filters. Due to the variation in the product description, we offer price quotations after you send us an inquiry. We also advise our clients to factor in the expected costs of operating the equipment.
The operational costs cumulate expenses incurred to operationalize the UV water purifier. Some of the incurred expenses include pretreatment, manpower, electricity, UV lamp, and quartz sleeve replacement among others. Water disinfection carried out by a UV water purifier with a flow rate of 91 m3 per day at UV doses of 140 mJ/cm2 and 40 mJ/cm2 can cost as little as $0.07 and $0.05. Treating a similar volume of water using chlorination is likely to cost $0.75/m3.
➣Where Can I Purchase the Best UV Water Purifier?
If you are in need of a premium UV water purification unit, NEWater is your ideal manufacturer. We manufacture first-rate UV water purifiers as well as other comprehensive water treatment systems for industries, households, and commercial entities. Our UV water purifiers are intelligently designed to operate at distinct UV doses and inactivate 99.99% of virtually all microbial pathogens. They are manufactured in different flow rates ranging from 0.5 GPM to over 200 GPM.
We utilize raw materials of the highest quality and cutting-edge technologies to ensure that our systems are durable, effective, and reliable. Our prices are consumer-friendly and we offer exclusive discounts on all our products. In addition, we are essentially a one-stop shop and you can procure other water treatment devices and spare components from us conveniently. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and all our products have warranty protection viable for 12 months.