Your Dependable Wastewater Recycling Systems Manufacturer
- Cost-effective solutions.
- Provision of potable water.
- Stable equipment operation.
- Provide tailor-made wastewater recycling solutions.
- Reduce cost input.
NEWater: Wastewater Recycling Systems Manufacturing Leaders
NEWater designs, manufactures and supplies Wastewater Recycling Systems for domestic wastewater and industrial wastewater as industrial water, etc. Our Wastewater Recycling Systems provide a cost effective solution for reusing and recycling wastewater by using UF / MF / MBR units with RO units, manufactured according to the type of water to be treated and the requirements of the intended application. Contact us now to get a quote.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Wastewater Recycling Systems
These Home Greywater Recycling Systems allow for municipal waste to be treated and water to be made use of in domestic use.
We manufacture Greywater Recycling System to allow you to maintain a superior life style with the help of a supply of fresh water.
Our Industrial Wastewater Recycling Systems are used for high capacity of waste water treatment and filtration.
We provide Residential Wastewater Recycling Systems that remove chemical, oil, larger waste material to treat water.
Our Containerized Wastewater Treatment Plants are compact, cost effective and energy efficient.
We design Wastewater Treatment Systems, that treat and purify grey water that is also called sewage water.
Your Wastewater Recycling Systems in China
NEWater produces Wastewater Recycling Systems that are used in a variety of applications. They allow for extension of water supplies, improves water quality, saves energy, and reduces both discharge and disposal cost of wastewater. The largest degree of waste water is obtained from treated municipal waste water or it also referred to as sewage, and may also include domestic gray water.
Our Wastewater Recycling Systems are superior quality machinery produced with the requirements of our customers in mind. They are manufactured by engineers with over fifteen years of experience, that specialize in construction and environmental protection engineering. They also allow for continuous water purification and treatment for 24 hours. And have been recognized by various agencies globally, allowing us to receive various accolades.
NEWater Wastewater Recycling Systems Product Details
With NEWater Wastewater Recycling Systems, the materials used to manufacture the supplied range are of the highest quality and are sourced from reliable vendors in the market. Furthermore, the offered assortment is accessible in a variety of sizes, shapes, and grades to meet the different needs of reputable clientele.
The tough structure, robustness, and endurance of this line are well-liked in the market. These products are examined for a variety of qualities to ensure that they arrive at the customer’s location defect-free. Biological, chemical, physical, and membrane/ion exchange processes are all used in the range.
NEWater Wastewater Recycling Systems Features
- Low maintenance.
- Installation is simple.
- Untreated wastewater has a high proportion of suspended particles.
- Handling and/or disposal of concentrates at a low cost.
- Ergonomic design.
Why Choose NEWater as Your Wastewater Recycling Systems Manufacturer
- Our System has specialized in water recovery.
- We match the appropriate technology to your requirements.
- We have fully automated systems available.
- We provide comprehensive solutions, not just parts.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
- Product Details
- System Data Sheet
- HOT FAQs
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Wastewater Recycling Systems from NEWater
At NEWater our company designs manufacture and supplies Wastewater Recycling Systems that are easily operatable and come along with video technical support and a lifetime of excellent after-sale services and trouble management. We guarantee that machinery can be tailored according to your demands and application.
Our Wastewater Recycling Systems involve multiple water treatment techniques. They depend on the space available, the budget, and the water quality requirements. First oil and the large particles are removed from the water, this is done through water being passed through a series of tanks, causing the material to sink and the water to pass through. Once that has happened, the water enters another tank where due to its density the oil is on top and can be removed from the water. After this water is transported to be filtered, there smaller impurities and chemicals are removed, so that water can be made potable, and be used for irrigation processes, thus making sure that the water meets global standards.
Send over an email regarding our Wastewater Recycling Systems and an answer will be on its way within 24 hours from our customer service team!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Wastewater Recycling Systems.
The gradual proliferation of users and uses of potable water in recent times has led to the deterioration of freshwater reservoirs. This has inspired people to innovatively come up with alternative sources of potable water. Recycling and reclamation of used domestic or industrial water have been feasible remedies explored to tackle water undersupply.
Presently, it is easier and quite economical to access top-notch equipment that facilitates wastewater recycling. Beneath, we narrow down our focus to wastewater recycling systems, their working principles, and diverse application fields.
- What is a Wastewater Recycling System?
- What Does a Wastewater Recycling System Do?
- What Are the Advantages of Using Wastewater Recycling Systems?
- How Do Wastewater Recycling Systems Function?
- Which Varieties of Wastewater Recycling Systems Do You Provide?
- Which Biological Treatment Mechanism is Used in Wastewater Recycling Plants?
- Is Pre-Treatment Mandatory When Using Wastewater Recycling Systems?
- Do You Manufacture Membrane Bioreactor Systems for Wastewater Recycling?
- What Qualities Should I Look for When Buying a Wastewater Recycling System?
- What is the Role of UV Water Sterilization in Wastewater Recycling Systems?
➣What is a Wastewater Recycling System?
A wastewater recycling system is a set of equipment deployed to treat used water for reuse or reclamation purposes in other applications. Contemporary wastewater treatment systems are quite advanced and are capable of extracting the majority of objectionable impurities in domestic and industrial discharge. The treated effluent generated by these systems can serve numerous functions such as agricultural irrigation and flushing toilets.
Ordinarily, wastewater recycling systems treat wastewater in a number of distinct stages; preliminary, primary, secondary, and tertiary treatment. The systems can be tailored to extract specific magnitudes of certain pollutants thereby producing treated effluent of a certain quality. At NEWater, we manufacture a plethora of high-level wastewater recycling equipment including membrane bioreactor plants and containerized systems.
➣What Does a Wastewater Recycling System Do?
The insufficient supply of potable water resulting from population growth, industrialization, and urbanization has proliferated the use of wastewater recycling systems across the globe. These high-level systems provide clean water suitable for numerous applications like irrigation, power plants, construction, and artificial lakes. They encourage the efficient use of natural resources and mitigate the overutilization of water reservoirs.
In addition, they keep the ecosystem and its inhabitants safe by ensuring the effluent discharged into the ecosystem is harmless. The chances of contracting waterborne diseases are also minimized thanks to wastewater recycling systems. The user is also relieved of financial burdens such as consistently buying potable water. In regions where wastewater disposal is regulated by the respective authorities, wastewater treatment plants help users avoid costly legal action by adhering to effluent regulations.
➣What Are the Advantages of Using Wastewater Recycling Systems?
Wastewater treatment systems are generally high-rewarding systems with numerous advantages reaped by the user, his/her staff, neighboring communities, and the environment. Here are some of the rewards you can expect to reap from a contemporary wastewater recycling plant;
- They help preserve the environment by mitigating the pollution of water bodies and diversifying sources of usable water.
- They destroy illness-causing microorganisms thereby combating the spread of waterborne diseases such as diarrhea and cholera.
- They minimize wastage of water, diversify accessible water sources and prevent the overexploitation of natural water bodies.
- They provide cost-efficient solutions by saving the user money for buying clean water.
- Their maintenance and operational costs are quite affordable.
- They have elaborate pretreatment systems, which prevent premature fouling and prolong their lifespans.
- They extract a myriad of undesirable pollutants and have impeccable impurity removal rates.
- They ensure your effluent meets the quality standards in your locality thereby saving you the inconvenience of legal action.
➣How Do Wastewater Recycling Systems Function?
Wastewater recycling is a multi-stage process that employs numerous technologies to treat effluent so that it can be reused in other applications. Primarily, comprehensive wastewater treatment is accomplished in a series of processes known as preliminary, primary, secondary, and tertiary. Here is a brief breakdown of the stages employed to treat domestic or industrial wastewater.
● Removal of large pollutants.
The incoming wastewater is first screened to expel large constituents like wood and glass as well as oil and grease. The expelled elements are cleaned and ultimately disposed of in a landfill. These impurities are extracted using screening systems and this mitigates the untimely fouling of the wastewater recycling system.
● Screening of grit.
Fine particles of sand and stones are hardly filtered out in the bar screening stage. The incoming discharge is passed through a grit chamber which expels grit physically thereby mitigating system fouling.
● Initial clarification.
This process is also referred to as primary clarification. Initial clarification alienates organic constituents from the wastewater in the primary clarifiers. Sedimentation is exploited to separate suspended matter from liquid water. Coagulation and flocculation are processes often employed to speed up sedimentation and increase its efficiency.
The suspended solids settle at the clarifier’s base while other impurities like oil float at the top. The floating pollutants are skimmed off while a sludge removal unit is deployed to extract the suspended solids. In typical wastewater recycling systems, 40% of BOD and 60% of the TSS are removed in primary clarification.
Aeration involves supplying air or oxygen to amplify the growth of bacteria, which initiates the biological treatment process. The aeration process also facilitates the conversion of NH3 to NO3.
● Secondary clarification.
The wastewater from the aeration tank is driven into the secondary clarifier where the remaining organics settle at the bottom. The primary components of the activated sludge in secondary clarifiers are active bacteria. A section of the active microorganisms is driven back to the aeration tank to keep the treatment process going. The effluent from secondary clarifiers is essentially treated wastewater.
The treated wastewater is likely to harbor microorganisms from the activated sludge process. To decrease the microbial count, the effluent is treated through UV water sterilization or chlorination. Click on the link below to watch an illustration of how wastewater recycling systems function.
➣Which Varieties of Wastewater Recycling Systems Do You Provide?
We are an all-around manufacturer of wastewater recycling systems currently providing systems for treating industrial and domestic wastewater. Underneath, we briefly look at the primary categories of our first-rate wastewater recycling plants.
● Sewage recycling plants.
Sewage recycling plants are wastewater treatment systems used to extract pollutants from wastewater discharged from residential and commercial complexes. They integrate chemical, physical and biological processes to effectively treat sewage. Recycled water is often used in irrigation.
● Effluent recycling plants.
Effluent recycling plants are mainly deployed in industries and manufacturing facilities to treat highly polluted effluent. They are mainly used in industries like pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and textiles. We manufacture effluent treatment systems with diverse volumes to cater to small and large industries. Our systems are rigorously tested before being dispatched to ensure they generate the desired level of treated effluent.
● Activated sludge systems.
Activated sludge systems are wastewater recycling systems that extract impurities from wastewater using microorganisms. They utilize dissolved oxygen to augment the growth of biological floc, which consequently degrades organic elements. We provide residential and industrial activated sludge plants.
● Membrane bioreactor systems.
Membrane bioreactor (MBR) systems are wastewater treatment plants that exploit biological and membrane filtration processes. They eliminate organic pollutants and suspended solids among other unwanted impurities.
● Reverse osmosis systems.
Our comprehensive catalog of reverse osmosis systems includes specialized systems for wastewater treatment. They are pressure-driven systems that alienate dissolved solids from water using semi-permeable membranes.
● Water deionizer systems.
Water deionizer systems are water purification plants that utilize ion exchange resins to substitute unwanted dissolved ions with less-objectionable ions. Wastewater deionizer systems eliminate minerals, metals, and other ionized inorganics.
➣Which Biological Treatment Mechanism is Used in Wastewater Recycling Plants?
Biological wastewater treatment utilizes bacteria to extract organic pollutants from domestic and industrial discharge. However, to effectively treat wastewater using biological methods, other supplemental processes are necessitated. Activated sludge treatment is the primary mechanism exploited in biological wastewater treatment. It is a process that eliminates organics by biodegrading them using microorganisms.
The process of activated sludge treatment commences once the air is pumped from the aeration tank into the wastewater. This propels the growth of bacteria, which consequently digest the organic impurities. The biodegradation of organics occurs in the secondary or final clarifiers. Active bacteria at the base of the clarifier are reintroduced into the aeration tank to propel further treatment. The illustration underneath will help you grasp the concept of activated sludge treatment.
However, innovation has given rise to membrane bioreactor technology, which assimilates biological treatment and membrane treatment. The activated sludge process is exploited in MBR to biodegrade organics, while membrane filtration systems are utilized to eradicate suspended solids. Ultrafiltration systems and microfiltration systems are the preferred membrane systems since their membrane pore size ranges from 0.05 to 0.4 µm.
➣Is Pre-Treatment Mandatory When Using Wastewater Recycling Systems?
Yes. To effectively recycle wastewater and to uphold the optimal performance levels of your wastewater recycling system, pretreatment is mandatory. The preliminary treatment of wastewater extracts large particles like wood, corrosive chemicals, and minerals. It is often accomplished using technologies such as;
● Bar screening.
Bar screening is a conveyer-like process that traps large elements found in untreated wastewater. Mechanical filters are typically installed before the wastewater recycling system to eliminate large pollutants that can possibly foul the system. The expelled particles are cleansed before being discarded in landfills.
● Pressure sand filtration.
Pressure sand filtration is deployed in preliminary wastewater treatment to extract fine grit. The process is carried out using pressure sand filters which extract fine particles of stones and sand as well as other suspended solids.
● Coagulation and flocculation.
Coagulation and flocculation processes are mainly employed to pretreat wastewater prior to sedimentation. Flocculation agglomerates smaller particles into large masses, which can be extracted using sedimentation. Coagulation on the other hand integrates smaller particles by neutralizing their charges. These processes can also be used to pretreat wastewater prior to media filtration.
● Ultrafiltration and microfiltration.
Ultrafiltration and microfiltration are membrane filtration mechanisms dependent on partially permeable membranes with porosities ranging from 0.05 to 0.4 µm. They eradicate suspended matter using size exclusion and are comparatively more productive than conventional media pre-filters.
➣Do You Manufacture Membrane Bioreactor Systems for Wastewater Recycling?
NEWater is a reputable manufacturer and provider of comprehensive wastewater recycling equipment. Our array of wastewater treatment plants includes elaborate membrane bioreactor systems. MBR systems are wastewater treatment plants that extract organic pollutants and suspended solids through biological treatment supplemented by membrane filtration. In membrane bioreactor systems, the objectionable organics are removed using bacteria that digest organic compounds. This is attained using aeration and activated sludge treatment.
Suspended solids in the discharge are extracted using microfiltration and ultrafiltration processes. Semipermeable membranes characterized by pore sizes ranging from 0.05 to 0.4 µm seize the suspended solids to ultimately produce high-level effluent. The membrane filtration process is pressure-reliant. The integration of these two processes makes membrane bioreactor systems quite efficient than orthodox activated sludge plants.
➣What Qualities Should I Look for When Buying a Wastewater Recycling System?
To make certain you invest in the best possible system, you need to exercise caution and do background checks before purchasing wastewater recycling systems. Our resolve to evoke customer satisfaction at all times drives us to work with our clients to ensure they acquire the right set of equipment. Underneath, we discuss some of the qualities that a good wastewater recycling system should possess.
● Feasibility with your effluent quality.
Is the system compatible with your wastewater? To establish if a system is compatible with your wastewater, you should first understand the concentration and composition of your discharge. The construction material of the system as well as the ingrained processes should be able to withstand the concentration of the wastewater.
● The quality of effluent generated.
Does the resulting effluent adhere to discharge regulations? Evaluate the BOD, TDS, TSS, and microbial levels of the effluent generated by the system and compare them to the set threshold.
● The volume of the system.
How much effluent can the system generate in a day and how much effluent do you need to be treated? Your preferred system should have a production capacity that reflects the scale of your application.
➣What is the Role of UV Water Sterilization in Wastewater Recycling Systems?
UV water sterilization is one of the disinfection processes employed in wastewater post-treatment to kill objectionable microorganisms. UV water sterilization equipment exterminates bacteria and other microorganisms using germicidal radiation. Typical UV sterilizers need ultraviolet light of 253.7 nanometers to remove 99.99% of waterborne microorganisms.
They make the treated effluent safe for use and mitigate the transmission of waterborne illnesses. Unlike chlorination, UV water sterilization is not dependent on chemicals, therefore it hardly impacts the taste or odor of the treated water.