- Easy to install
- Reduces the water hardness (up to 25 GPG)
- Requires minimum maintenance
- Environment-friendly and safe for your health
- Provides longevity to your plumbing system
Raw water: Industrial wastewater, commercial water, brackish water, etc.
Produced water: Commercial, industrial, etc.
Operating temperature: 10 – 120 ℃
Material: Stainless steel, carbon steel
Warranty of core components: 1 Year
Applications: Water, sewage, agriculture, petroleum, and petrochemical pumping
Most Reliable Water Conditioner Manufacturer in China
Over the past twenty years, NEWater has been an industry leader in water purification. With the new NEWater salt-free, anti-scale water conditioner, you can easily remove scaling without the use of salt or harsh chemicals. The ceramic media used in this product attracts and neutralizes hard water properties effectively without requiring any backwashing, regeneration, or electricity.
The NEWater water conditioner system comes with a high reputation in the industry for producing water systems that are specially designed for convenience, durability, and reliability. Additionally, this water conditioner system does not need any backwash function and electricity to pass the wastewater to the drain. The system does not use any harmful chemicals and discharge any waste into the water. Hence, it is 100% safe for plants and reduces various health problems as well as improves your cardiovascular system.
|Inlet and outlet||Dimension (mm)||Flow rate||Vertical center||
Working Temperature ℃
|mm||inch||Diameter*length||M3/h||Strong magnetism (mt)||
|25||1||108×330||4.9||160||0 – 80||3|
|40||1.5||108×330||12||160||0 – 80||3.5|
|50||2||159×450||19||160||0 – 80||
|N-2.5||65||2.5||159×450||28||160||0 – 80||
|80||3||159×450||50||160||0 – 80||
|100||4||219×560||80||160||0 – 80||
|125||5||219×600||125||160||0 – 80||21|
|N-6||150||6||273×740||180||160||0 – 80||
|200||8||325×790||320||160||0 – 80||40|
|N-10||250||10||377×850||480||160||0 – 80||
|300||12||426×800||600||160||0 – 80||58|
|N-14||350||14||478×950||750||160||0 – 80||
|400||16||530×1000||850||160||0 – 80||95|
|N-18||450||18||630×1050||950||160||0 – 80||
|500||20||720×1100||1100||160||0 – 80||
- Water heater
- Automatic ice maker
- Garden hose
- Geothermal system applications
- Reverse osmosis systems pretreatment
- Solar heater applications
- Swamp coolers/Humidifiers
Get Professional Water Conditioner Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Water Conditioner.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
Choose the Right Type of Water Conditioner
- Magnetic Water Treatment. They create a magnetic field in the water to function. It can affect how the ions are behaving, so they will not form clusters that will stick to the surface of pipes and fixtures.
- Electrolysis Water Treatment Systems. They use a battery and have electrodes made of metal that are submerged in water. These electrodes liberate the positive zinc ions, which in turn liberate the electrons moving through the wire and eventually reaching the cathode.
- Water Conditioners with Electromagnetic Fields.
Almost identical to the magnetic type, this type is powered by electricity. Turning off the magnetic signal is as simple as turning off the power source.
- Water Conditioners with Template-Assisted Crystallization.
This water conditioner utilizes resin beads to stabilize ions, preventing them from adhering to the surface and forming scales. It doesn’t require regeneration.
- Induction Electrical Water Conditioners.
An electrical current is utilized for precipitating water hardness. The precipitate creates sludge on the electrodes, which must be cleaned. Water is then used to remove the sludge. Advanced water conditioners condition the water via the electrical induction method.
NEWater Water Conditioner Highlighted Advantages
- It has a high level of performance and requires minimal upkeep.
- Prevents the formation of limescale while retaining all the beneficial minerals, such as calcium, in your water.
- It is made up of high-quality materials built to last long.
- Simple installation and adaptability to a variety of applications
- High-quality, long-lasting, and economical.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Minimal Water Flow Reduction.
NEWater Can Promise You
- Source manufacturers.
- One-to-one guidance.
- The strict quality control process.
- One-year warranty.
- Lifetime maintenance.
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Water Conditioner
NEWater’s water conditioner system uses a simple water softening technique to make your water salt-free. It uses advanced ceramic media to prevent and reduce the hardness of your water. The minerals like calcium and magnesium present in the water cause hardness.
When water passes through the NEWater’s water conditioner system, it comes to contact with the ceramic media. The advanced ceramic media present in the NEWater’s water conditioner system attract the minerals that cause hardness, and the minerals are attached to the ceramic granules and later converted to crystalline form. After that, they detach from the ceramic granules and are washed away by the flow of the water.
NEWater’s water conditioner system can remove hardness (up to 25 GPG) from your water. Additionally, it can reduce the scale left in your plumbing system to give them longevity. The water conditioners from NEWater require minimum maintenance. However, the advanced ceramic media present in the water conditioner system must be replaced once a year.
NEWater’s water conditioner system comes with another unique feature. It is also capable of providing safe drinking water without removing the essential minerals like calcium and magnesium if you prefer. The ceramic media present in NEWater’s water conditioner system does not consume the ceramic granules attached to it during the conversion process, which provides the benefits of using them for a long time.
This water conditioner from NEWater runs well in a family with average water usage. It is capable of removing the hardness of 15 gallons of water in a single minute. Additionally, it comes with a single tank system so that you can install it anywhere. Just connect the water conditioner system with your main water supply line and experience the quality of the water.
While using this product, you are guaranteed to experience constant support from the water conditioner system whether you want to take a shower or do some laundry work. NEWater will provide all the assistance to reduce the hardness of your water and guarantee that you will never experience a drop in water pressure.