Your Best Water Purification Systems for Home Manufacturer in China
- Latest water treatment that removes harmful substances.
- Drinking water of superior quality for home usage.
- ISO 9001:2015 & CE International certified products.
- A highly qualified personnel team.
- Free bespoke solutions.
NEWater: Your Reliable Water Purification Systems for Home Provider in China
NEWater strives to find a solution to every water concern of every business. Our products are highly customized to adapt to your specifics. NEWater’s water purification systems for home are designed and manufactured from top-caliber materials to always assure their ease of use and installation. Meticulously devised Water Purification Systems for homes are indeed your cost-effective choice with a high purification rate, filtering out unwanted pollutants to generate safe and potable water for the home. Get in touch with us now！
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Water Purification Systems for Home
Trusted NEWater Water Purification Systems for Home Manufacturer in China
NEWater’s mission has been to ensure that everyone has access to safe and clean drinking water since its establishment. Our water purification systems are developed with the prime factor of bringing new water to life. We offer a range of advanced home water purification equipment, including distillation, ion exchange, filtration, and other purification systems which are used to generate 100% pollutant-free water. In addition to ISO, CE, and other international certifications, our services include safe and secure shipment of top-quality water purification systems for home. Connect with us now!
- Fully Automatic with energy-saving mode
- Durable, exceptional performance
- Flow Rate: 80 gallons for 24 hours
- Tank Volume: 4 gallons
- Maximum TDS: 1 ppm
- Water Pressure Standard: 40-80 psi
- Water Temperature Standard: 40-100 °F
- 1-year warranty
Advantages of NEWater Water Purification Systems for Home
- Easy to use and long service life of the equipment.
- Essential in the elimination of minerals present in water such as iron, calcium, and silica.
- Improves the taste of water as well as removes unpleasant odors.
- Prevents illness-causing microorganisms for safe use of water at home.
- An efficient and cost-saving solution to generate safe and purified drinking water.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Water Purification Systems for Home
For almost 2 decades, we have been providing highly specialized water purifiers worldwide. Our home purifiers are designed to properly remove minerals and other impurities from water, ensuring the equipment’s longevity with minimal maintenance. Our state-of-the-art purification technologies, which include ultraviolet, distillation, reverse osmosis, and ion exchange, eradicate hazardous impurities, resulting in clean and safe drinkable water. Moreover, NEWater’s water purification systems guarantee safe drinking water free of disease-causing microorganisms, eliminate unpleasant taste and odor, leave no sediment accumulation, and contribute to environmental conservation.
Our team of professionals is ready to assist you with specifications for your water purification equipment for your Home. We offer a water purification system that is mainly custom-built for homes, industries, and commercial enterprises to ensure 0 TDS level water and increase your savings by 30%.
Contact us at info.@newater.com to arrange a smooth transaction of your internationally certified home water purification systems.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Water Purification Systems for Home
Factoring in the water we use to drink, cook, shower, and clean dishes, the average water consumption of one person per day ranges from 80-300 gallons. Multiply this by the number of persons you share a roof with, and you will project how much water your home consumes. This has led to a scenario where the demand for freshwater exceeds the supply thereby forcing households to seek alternative sources.
These alternatives include groundwater, sea, and lake water, which often harbors varying impurities. To mitigate the adverse effects caused by these contaminants, households are exploiting water purification systems. Underneath, we will be discussing in length, modern-day water purification systems and how they can cure your household’s water problem for good.
- What is a Water Purification System for Home?
- Which Purification Technologies Are Employed in Home Water Purification Systems?
- Why Are Home Water Purification Equipment Important?
- Which Types of Water Purification Systems for Home Are the Best?
- Can Home Water Purification Systems Desalinate Saline Water?
- Which Water Purification System is Ideal for Purifying Drinking Water in Homes?
- Which Impurities Do Home Water Purification Systems Eliminate and What Quality of Water Do They Generate?
- Are Water Purification Systems for Home Worth the Cost?
➣What is a Water Purification System for Home?
A home water purification system is simply a water treatment device that filters out unwanted pollutants from water to generate high-quality water for home usage. At present, there are multiple water purification systems for homes to exploit. The systems utilize distinct purification mechanisms and can therefore be deployed to treat varying types of feed water.
Some of the most utilized and proven water purification mechanisms exploited include membrane filtration, ion exchange, UV sterilization, and distillation. For a homeowner, you can choose to install a point-of-use purifier or a point-of-entry purifier, which essentially purifies all of your household’s incoming water. These systems are mainly customized to match the production demands of distinct households.
➣Which Purification Technologies Are Employed in Water Purification Equipment for Home?
In the past half-century, water purification technologies have grown tenfold and so has their utilization. At present, there are over 20 different water purification processes categorized as either physical, chemical, or biological. Underneath, we will be focusing our discussion on the most prominent water purification mechanisms utilized in homes.
Distillation is a prominent water purification process that employs selective evaporation and condensation to alienate pure water from undesirable pollutants. The process greatly resembles the natural rain formation process, where water is heated to initiate evaporation before being condensed to generate rain. Classical distillation typically eliminates suspended matter, bacteria, viruses, minerals, metals, and dissolved solids among others.
● Ultraviolet water sterilization
UV water sterilization is a purification technology that primarily inactivates microbial pollutants found in water. It is a non-chemical process that exploits germicidal radiation at a wavelength of 253.7 nm to annihilate the DNA of viruses, bacteria, and other microbes. UV water disinfection can inactivate 99.99% of waterborne pathogens. The underlying video demonstrates how UV water sterilization inactivates microbial pathogens.
● Reverse osmosis
Reverse osmosis is a pressure-backed purification mechanism that separates impurities using semi-permeable membranes. This technology has a salt rejection rate of 95%-99.7% hence it is the principal saltwater desalination process. However, it is equally effective in extracting other undesirable elements including minerals and organic compounds. Other membrane-based purification technologies include;
● Ion exchange
Ion exchange technically replaces pollutant ions with non-objectionable ions, consequently eradicating ionized impurities from water. In homes, ion exchange is mainly used to soften hard water and to eliminate iron, nitrates, silica, and other heavy metals.
➣Why Are Home Water Purification Systems Important?
Presently, virtually all sources of water accessible to man are distinctively polluted. This includes tap water and private well water. Water insufficiency, as well as water contamination, puts human life at risk hence more emphasis is being placed on water purification systems. Water treatment systems essentially get rid of harmful pollutants consequently providing clean and safe potable water. The following are essential rewards that underline the significance of water purification systems in homes.
Other alternatives to purified water include purchasing purified bottled water, which is quite expensive. A home water purifier allows you to generate your own purified water and over time, the investment and operational costs are significantly lower compared to purchasing purified water.
● Safe water
Contaminated water can cause skin irritation and hair discoloration as well as adverse illnesses like typhoid and cholera. Installing a water purification system for home extracts illness-causing microorganisms e.g. viruses, fungi, and bacteria thereby lowering your risks of contracting illnesses.
● Palatable drinking water
Water purification systems do not only purify your water but also improve its taste and remove unpleasant odors. They eliminate minerals, metals, and organic chemicals responsible for awful odors and tastes.
Using water inhabited by minerals like calcium, iron, and silica to clean utensils or clothes often leaves unattractive stains. However, with the right water purification system, you can generate purified water, which leaves your utensils and laundry spot-free and sparkling.
● Longer-lasting appliances and pipes
Polluted water, specifically hard water leaves deposits of limescale on pipes and essential appliances like electric kettles. A home water purifier gets rid of minerals and other pollutants that may cause scaling or corrosion consequently protecting your appliances from premature damage.
➣Which Types of Home Water Purification Systems Are the Best?
Outstanding water purification systems are characterized by quality, reliability, efficiency, and feasibility. Feasibility is particularly important since it evaluates how perfectly the system fits your application. Underneath, we will be looking at some of the top-rated water purifiers from which you can select your preferred home water purification system.
● Home water distillers
Home water distillers purify water using classical distillation. They eliminate up to 99% of objectionable impurities including dissolved salts, microorganisms, organic compounds, and suspended solids. They can be used to purify drinking water, desalinate saline water and treat well water.
● Reverse osmosis systems for homes
Reverse osmosis systems are membrane-based purification systems that utilize pressure to force the elimination of unwanted contaminants. They are widely used in homes thanks to their versatility, cost-efficiency, and impeccable pollutant removal rates. Reverse osmosis systems can be used to desalinate saline water, treat well water and purify drinking water.
● Activated carbon filters
Activated carbon filters are typically used as supplemental water purification units. They are made using granular or block carbon and they get rid of objectionable impurities through adsorption. AC filters extract suspended solids, turbidity, organic chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
● Ion exchange water systems for homes
Ion exchange systems are simply water purification units that substitute ionized impurities with non-pollutant ions. Ordinarily, they replace cationic pollutants with H+, Na+, or K+ ions and anionic contaminants with OH- ions. In homes, they have mainly been used in water-softening applications, iron, and nitrates removal. They are further divided into;
- Two-bed ion exchange systems.
- Mixed-bed ion exchange systems.
➣Can Home Water Purification Systems Desalinate Saline Water?
Yes. Saline water is simply water with a high salt content level. Salinity levels in water differ from slightly salty to moderately and extremely salty water. Civilizations living in coastal areas or regions close to seas or salty water lakes mainly rely on the saline water from the surrounding sea, ocean, or lake. For the saline water to be usable, the salinity levels must be shrunk and this is often achieved using ultra-modern saline water desalination systems.
At present, there are numerous technologies and machinery that can be exploited to convert salty water into fresh water. These include reverse osmosis systems, water deionizers, and thermal distillation systems. Reverse osmosis desalination systems are the most utilized saltwater desalinators and they can extract up to 99.7% of dissolved salts.
For home usage, we manufacture highly effective, compact, and easy-to-use RO water makers. These water makers can comfortably desalinate salty water with salinity levels ranging from 1,500 to 42, 000 ppm. Saltwater purification systems are primarily divided into brackish water purifiers and seawater purification systems. Water distillation systems are also frequently exploited to separate dissolved salts from brackish water or seawater.
➣Which Water Purification System is Ideal for Purifying Drinking Water in Homes?
Water is life is a universally known adage that compounds the true significance of drinking water to humans and other living creatures. Drinking water quality is stringently regulated by distinct public health institutions so as to curtail the transmission of waterborne illnesses. For households lacking a dependable supply of safe drinking water, having a drinking water system for a home can be lifesaving.
The most effective water purification systems known for generating high-quality drinking water are reverse osmosis purifiers, water distillers, and UV water sterilizers. However, in most drinking water purification applications, two or more water purification units are assimilated to produce the best possible drinking water. RO drinking water systems are for instance often supplemented by re-mineralizers since they expel vital minerals like magnesium and calcium.
To determine the best drinking water system for your home, you should first understand the composition and concentration of your feed water. In addition, ensure that the system is certified and that the drinking water it generates meets the quality threshold set by your local public health regulators.
➣Which Impurities Do Home Water Purification Systems Eliminate and What Quality of Water Do They Generate?
The water in distinct homes harbors varied impurities hence customized water purification systems are needed for each household. Home water purification systems in general are designed and specialized to eradicate specific pollutants. For instance, reverse osmosis purifiers eject up to 99.7% of dissolved solids. They also eliminate bacteria, viruses, organic compounds, nitrates, minerals, and organic chemicals.
Ion exchange water purifiers are principally exploited to remove water hardness. They get rid of calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) ions as well as iron by replacing them with sodium (Na+) ions. Ultraviolet water sterilizers on the hand, are specialized to eliminate microbial pollution. They accomplish this by inactivating viruses, bacteria, Giardia, cryptosporidium, and other microbial pathogens.
Most home water purification systems comprise elaborate pre-filters, which are mainly used to pretreat the feed water. They include sediment filters, which effectively filter out the suspended matter, and carbon filters, which remove volatile organic compounds (VOCs), herbicides, chlorine, and other organic chemicals. Our technicians will work with you closely to ensure that you get a purification system that eradicates all objectionable impurities to supply your home with high-grade water.
➣Are Water Purification Systems for Home Worth the Cost?
Absolutely. Owing to technological advancements, the production costs of water purification systems have dropped immensely. Additionally, the development of efficient water purification mechanisms has similarly lowered the operating and maintenance costs of water purification systems. This has made home water purification relatively cheaper than purchasing purified water. In most instances, the rewards gained outweigh the incurred costs by far.
Furthermore, home water purification systems are not only beneficial from an economic point of view. They reward the user with other benefits such as a reliable and uninterrupted supply of fresh water, efficient utilization of space, and protection against waterborne illnesses. Water purifiers extract minerals thereby mitigating the accumulation of limescale on valuable pipes and appliances.
This prevents untimely fouling and ultimately saves you lots of money needed to repair or replace worn-out pipes and appliances. We offer exclusive discounts on all our home water purification systems and our systems are equipped with efficient technologies that allow up to 50% savings on operational costs.
Shop with us today for the best deals on water treatment systems and custom repair parts!