Water Softener Brine Tanks
- Variety of applications
- Customizable to your requirements
- Easy operation of brine tanks
- Made from a non-toxic special polyethylene
- High-temperature resistance
Raw water: Manufacturing plant, food & beverage, energy, farms, mining, etc.
Produced water: Commercial, industrial, agricultural, etc.
Volume: 40 – 5000 L
Maximum Pressure: 35Mpa
Applications: Food and beverage industry, water treatment, wastewater, sewage, etc.
Your Trusted Water Softener Brine Tanks Manufacturer in China
As a professional water softener brine manufacturer in China, we have been supplying high-quality water softener brine to customers all over the world for many years. Our water softener brine has many advantages over other types of water softeners. It is designed for acid resistance, alkali resistance, impact resistance, high-temperature resistance, freezing resistance, and no leakage.
Water softener brine from NEWater is environmentally friendly and will not pollute your water supply. If you are looking for a reliable and affordable water softener brine manufacturer, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be more than happy to discuss your specific needs and provide you with a quote.
- Product Parameters
- Product Details
- Process Introduction
- Hot FAQ
- A conventional water softener consists of a resin (or “mineral”) tank, a brine tank, and a control mechanism. Conventional cation-exchange water softeners connect the house water supply pipe to a control valve and timer atop the resin tank.
- The unconditioned water then flows down into the tank, which is filled with resin-like particles stacked in columns called “resin beds.”
- Typically composed of styrene and divinylbenzene, these beads have a negative electrical charge that collects positively charged mineral ions in hard water while emitting sodium ions. As the water travels through the tank, minerals in the water, such as calcium and magnesium, attach to the resin beads due to this attraction. The water is softened by the time it reaches the bottom of the tank. This water is pumped back up through an “output manifold” and “riser tube” before being supplied to the home via a cold water pipe.
- Energy & Mining Industry
- Hotel Industry
- Manufacturing Plant
- Food & Beverage
- Construction Works
- Machinery Repair Shops
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
Get Professional Water Softener Brine Tanks Solution
- Provide raw water quality data.
- Provide scenarios for the use of the Water Softener Brine Tanks.
- Provide the final water quality and quantity requirements to be achieved.
- Provide your local current and voltage.
NEWater Water Softener Brine Tanks Features
- Highly customizable to your specifications. We have a volume from 40 – 10,000L.
- It is acid, alkali, and collision resistance.
- With high-temperature resistance of up to 80 °C
- Easy installation, top-stirring, and metering pump.
- Made from a special polyethylene to prevent erosion.
NEWater Water Softener Brine Tanks Advantages
- Efficient in removing 99% of hard minerals from water.
- Easy to operate compared to other types of water softeners.
- Saves you money in the long run.
- Less likely to cause corrosion in pipes and fixtures.
- Keeps your water softener system clean and effective.
NEWater Can Promise You
- Source manufacturers.
- One-to-one guidance.
- The strict quality control process.
- One-year warranty.
- Lifetime maintenance.
High-quality Parts and Skid-mounted Equipment to Support the System
Send Your Inquiry Now
NEWater Filter Presses Water Softener Brine Tanks
Water Softener Brine Tanks are an important part of the water softening process. They are typically made of plastic or fiberglass, and they are used to store a highly concentrated salt solution. This solution is used to regenerate the ion exchange resin beads that remove hardness minerals from the water. NEWater’s Water Softener Brine Tanks typically have a capacity of around 200 gallons, and they are designed to be refilled on a regular basis. In addition to being an essential part of the water softening process, Water Softener Brine Tanks from NEWater can also be used to store other liquids, such as fertilizers or chemicals.
NEWater’s Water Softener Brine Tank is one of the most popular types of water softeners on the market today. There are many advantages to using our water softener brine tank, including the fact that they are very efficient at removing hard minerals from water. Additionally, NEWater’s water softener brine tanks require less salt to operate than other types of water softeners, which can save you money in the long run. Our water softener brine tanks are also less likely to cause corrosion in your pipes and fixtures, as the hard minerals are not present in the water to cause damage.
Water softener brine tanks are necessary for the proper function of a water softener system. NEWater’s Water softeners work by exchanging ions in the water with ions from a salt solution, which is stored in the brine tank. As the water is softened, the salt becomes depleted and must be replenished. The brine tank also serves to backwash the water softener, flushing away any dirt or debris that has accumulated. As a result, the water softener brine tanks play a crucial role in keeping the water softener system clean and effective.
NEWater’s water softener brine tanks are an integral part of any water softening system. They are responsible for storing and dissolving the sodium chloride or potassium chloride that is used to remove hardness from the water. The tank is usually connected to a water supply line and has a discharge line that leads to a drain. When the system needs to regenerate, it will pull water from the supply line and flush it through the brine tank. This will dissolve the salt and create a concentrated solution known as brine. The brine is then flushed through the system, where it Exchanges resin beads with hard Water ions. Once the process is complete, the brine is flushed out of the system through the discharge line. Water softener brine tanks come in a variety of sizes and styles, so it is important to choose one that is compatible with your specific system. If you are looking for an effective and efficient way to soften your water, a water softener brine tank is a great option to consider.