Your Reliable Well Water Purification Systems for Home Manufacturer
- Provision of fresh and clean water
- Water Purification Systems for Well Water
- Various patents and patent certifications
- 200 countries and regions
- Can be customized to meet family needs
NEWater: Well Water Purification Systems for Home Manufacturer expert
NEWater designs and manufactures domestic well water purification systems for domestic water needs, ideal for you as a homeowner. They provide maximum health and safety of drinking water for you and your family and are widely used by our customers around the world. In order to make the right purchase according to your requirements, please send an email or leave a message.
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Well Water Purification Systems for Home
Your Well Water Purification Systems for Home Supplier in China
NEWater’s Well Water Purification Systems for Home improve the taste, odor, health, and appearance of the water. They provide potable and drinkable water by treating well water. Water can be used for cooking, cleaning, and bathing among other domestic uses. And the water being softened also ensures that hardness is reduced and there is no scale buildup. This ensures the safety of property and appliances.
Our Well Water Purification Systems for Home are high-quality devices and are of superior design, compared to our competition. We have received multiple forms of recognition, including from the National ministry of science and technology. We have also received multiple certifications and patents certifications for our designs and our environmental protection equipment.
NEWater Well Water Purification Systems for Home Main Components
- Standard back flushing pump/inlet solenoid valve (with electric machine)
- Dosing equipment with back flushing/5m precision filter/integrated membrane housing
- Hydraulics/DOW membrane
- Chemical self-cleaning mechanism/baking finish or stainless steel frame
- Monitoring meters, such as a concentrated water pressure gauge, a flow meter, and a conductivity device
- Selective control
NEWater Well Water Purification Systems for Home Main Processing Design
- Provide pressure to the silica sandfilter/active carbon filter with a raw water pump.
- Filtering with silica sand removes turbidity, suspended particles, organic matter, colloid, and other contaminants.
- Color, free chloride, organic matter, hazardous matter, and other contaminants are removed using an activated carbon filter.
- Softener: Remove calcium and magnesium ions from the original / source water, lowering the hardness of the water.
- Security filter—prevents the deposition of large particles, bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane. The accuracy is 5um, and it is used to keep back large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter, and impurities.
NEWater Well Water Purification Systems for Home Applications
- Pre-filter for ultra pure water, chemical compounds, and pure water in the electronics sector
- Filter for mineral water, wines, and fruit juices in the food and beverage industry
- Filter for medicinal liquids and gases in the pharmaceutical sector
- Filter for organic solvents in the chemical sector
- Filter for oil-field floods in the petroleum industry
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
Well Water Purification Systems for Home from NEWater
At NEWater our company designs manufacture and supply Well Water Purification Systems for Home. They promote our mission to make use of alternative water sources, such as brackish well water, and treat and purify it, to make it healthy and fresh for consumption.
Our Well Water Purification Systems for Home are used globally. They may be of various forms, they may involve filtration systems, water softeners, distillation, and disinfection systems. They are mainly of two types; they are either of the point-of-use type or the point-of-entry type. The point of entry systems are installed after the water meter and most of the water entering a residence is treated. The point of use systems on the other hand treats the water in parts, with the water being delivered to various sites, such as the tap, the kitchen, the bathroom, among others. The RO system purifies the water, the ion exchange resins, desalinate the water, reducing the hardness and preventing scale buildup and UV filtration devices are used for removal of microbial and viral pathogens.
Send over an email regarding our Well Water Purification Systems for Home and an answer will be on its way within 24 hours!
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Well Water Purification System for Home.
Recently, there has been an astronomical proliferation in the number of private wells across the world. In the United States (US), it is estimated that up to 45 million people draw their drinking and utility water from domestic wells. The increment in groundwater exploitation is chiefly attributed to the depreciation of surface water.
Due to contamination of groundwater, the usage of well water is somehow constrained. This limitation is however overcome by deploying well water purification systems. This article delves deeper into well water purification systems for homes and their essential role in fighting freshwater undersupply.
- What is a Well Water Purification System for Home?
- How do Well Water Purification Systems Operate?
- Which Water Purification Mechanisms Are Used in Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
- What Factors Should I Consider When Buying a Well Water Purification System for Home?
- Which Well Water Purification Systems for Homes Do You Provide?
- What are The Main Applications of Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
- What Are the Chief Advantages of Using Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
- Which Post-Treatment Processes Are Used in Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
- Do You Install Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
- Can You Drink Water Generated by a Well Water Purification System for Home?
➣What is a Well Water Purification System for Home?
A well water purification system for home is a water treatment device designed to eradicate biological, physical, and chemical pollutants from groundwater. It is a specialized water purification system customized to purify well water for domestic usage. The use of well water
purification systems for homes has been on an upward trajectory as the number of private wells surges up.
Essentially, there are distinct well water purification systems for homes with distinct specializations. These systems commonly deploy purification technologies such as water deionization, UV sterilization, membrane filtration, and distillation. Their intelligent designs favor mobility, which is an essential quality in-home water treatment system.
➣How do Well Water Purification Systems Operate?
Well water purification necessitates several water purification processes. This is mainly because groundwater has varying compositions and concentrations of pollutants. To convert your well water into purified water, you will need to subject it to three purification stages as illustrated underneath.
Pretreatment is the maiden step in well water purification. This step seeks to condition the feed water and ultimately make it ideal for primary treatment. The pretreatment technologies exploited are determined by the attributes of the well water. Typically, well water pretreatment will include sediment filtration to exterminate undissolved matter, turbidity, and suspended solids. Additionally, ion exchangers are commonly deployed to eliminate water hardness and heavy metals hence thwarting the formation of scale.
● Primary purification.
After pretreatment, the well water is then subjected to primary filtration. Numerous water purification technologies can be called upon in this step but primarily, water deionization, reverse osmosis, and distillation are used. In primary filtration, the majority of pollutants are eradicated and purified water with varied qualities is generated.
Finally, the filtered water from the second step is refined using distinct technologies to produce purified water. Well water post-treatment mostly utilizes UV water sterilization to eradicate microbial pathogens and activated carbon filters to remove unpleasant odors. Here is a video illustration to help you understand well water purification processes.
➣Which Water Purification Mechanisms Are Used in Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
You can purify your groundwater using a number of water purification technologies. Modern water treatment technologies are highly effective and can easily and economically produce purified water for distinct applications. Beneath, we unwrap the most prominent water purification mechanisms that best suit well water purification.
● Water deionization.
Water deionization is a purification mechanism that essentially replaces pollutant ions in the well water with non-objectionable ions. This process generates deionized or demineralized water which is a category of purified water. Water deionization is mainly carried out using two-bed deionization, mixed-bed deionization, or electrodeionization.
Essentially, the cation exchange resin swaps the dissolved cationic impurities with hydrogen (H+) or sodium (Na+) ions while the anion exchange resin replaces the dissolved anionic pollutants with hydroxide (OH-) ions. Learn more about deionization water purification by watching the following video.
Distillation has long been used to purify water in homes and industries. It is technically a simple process quite similar to rain formation. The well water is essentially boiled until it vaporizes.
Due to the low boiling point of water, it turns into vapor before objectionable pollutants. Once it has vaporized, it is then chilled in a condenser to form water droplets. These droplets are harvested as purified water for drinking or other domestic uses.
● Reverse osmosis.
Reverse osmosis is a membrane-based purification process that eradicates multiple contaminants from groundwater. The well water is pressurized and forced through a series of semipermeable membranes. The dissolved solids, mineral constituents, microorganisms, and other impurities in the inlet water are trapped by the membrane perforations while water moves to the permeate side of the membranes. This purification process produces Type III purified water. The process is well explained in the following video.
➣What Factors Should I Consider When Buying a Well Water Purification System for Home?
It would be unwise to purchase a water treatment system without considering a number of operational factors. For compatibility reasons, you need to have a solid understanding of the distinct purification systems available, their specifications, and their strengths. To help first-time customers and return customers make the right purchase, we have summarized a number of guidelines.
● What is the quality of your well water?
If you are not aware of your water’s concentration and composition, you need to take a sample of it for testing. This will help you identify the contaminants present in your well water and from that, you can opt for purification equipment that is best suited to eliminate those pollutants.
● What are your quality demands?
The quality of purified water you want should be the focal point when procuring a well water treatment system. In addition, you should factor in the existing guidelines that regulate the use of purified water in your exclusive application. For instance, the mineral count in drinking water.
● How much purified water do you need?
Water purification systems come with distinct capacities. Does the prospective well water purification system generate enough water for your household? You should pay attention to the flow rate of the system as well to make certain your selected equipment amply meets your production quota. Other factors to consider include investment capital and maintenance costs, design, and durability.
➣Which Well Water Purification Systems for Homes Do You Provide?
As a renowned manufacturer of industrial, commercial, and household water treatment systems, NEWater offers a myriad of well water purification systems. Underneath, we briefly highlight some of our most coveted well water purification systems for homes.
● Water deionizer systems.
Primarily, we manufacture dual-bed deionizers and mixed-bed deionizers for well water purification. These systems generally produce Type II deionized water, which is characteristically purified water. Our home water deionizer systems are manufactured with distinct exchange capacities and are relatively portable. The deionizer exchange tanks are primarily made of stainless steel or FRP material to tolerate corrosive metals and chemicals. They mainly eliminate ionic constituents like minerals, metals, and radon.
● Well water reverse osmosis systems.
We also provide reverse osmosis systems for well water purification specially designed for home-usage. Our RO systems have a rejection score of up to 99.7%, exhibit excellent recovery rates, and are pretty energy-efficient. They eliminate a myriad of unwanted pollutants such as dissolved solids, pathogenic microorganisms, minerals, and proteins. They are available in modular and skid-mounted designs.
● Media filtration systems.
We manufacture a broad range of media filtration systems for well water treatment. We have single-layer media filters like sand filters and multiple-layer media filters like multimedia filters. These media filtration systems are commonly utilized to separate suspended matter from well water. Carbon filters utilize chemical adsorption to alienate chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, and other organic chemicals from well water. Primarily, media filtration systems are exploited to pretreat well water.
➣What are The Main Applications of Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
Well water purification systems for homes are mainly utilized to purify drinking water for families. They elevate the quality of groundwater by eliminating objectionable physical, chemical, and biological contaminants. They eliminate water hardness, which is a devastating problem most households have to deal with.
Their application is mainly as a point of entry or point of use water purification systems. Point of entry systems are installed at the private well and ordinarily purify well water for the entire household. Point of use systems are mounted under the sinks or close to taps. Here are some of the ways in which well water purification systems for homes are utilized.
- Drinking water purification.
- Final rinse.
- Car washing.
- Small hotels and restaurants
- Office buildings.
- Emergency response.
➣What Are the Chief Advantages of Using Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
Using a well water purification system in your home comes with a myriad of rewards. The universal acceptance of well water purification systems is evidence of their multifaceted benefits. Beneath are some of the outstanding paybacks realized from the use of well water purification systems.
- They provide highly purified water suitable for drinking, cooking, and other household activities.
- They eradicate numerous pollutants thereby thwarting the transmission of waterborne diseases.
- They have impeccable rejection rates; RO systems typically reject up to 99.7% of dissolved solids, UV water sterilizers kill 99.99% of microbes, and water deionizers eliminate virtually all ionic impurities.
- They are easy to maintain and are pretty durable.
- They are portable and have reduced footprints.
➣Which Post-Treatment Processes Are Used in Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
Water purification ordinarily necessitates a few filtration processes to deliver purified water of the highest quality. Post-treatment is typically the final purification process and it is often optional. Below, we elaborate on the distinct post-treatment processes you can exploit to elevate the quality of your filtered well water.
● UV water disinfection.
UV water disinfection seeks to kill all the microorganisms found in well water. It is a non-chemical sterilization process that solely relies on germicidal rays emitted by UV lamps to destroy illness-causing microbes. We manufacture UV water disinfectants for homes with service flow rates ranging from 5 GPM to over 20 GPM.
● Activated carbon filtration.
This process is mostly employed to eliminate chemicals present in filtered water. Through adsorption, organic chemicals like benzene, Volatile Organic Compounds, pesticides, and chlorine are ejected from your well water. This process makes drinking water tasty and more palatable by removing the chemicals with unpleasant odors.
Remineralization is necessitated when purifying drinking water. This is because the human body derives certain minerals from drinking water and purification processes like deionization and reverse osmosis strip off all minerals from the well water. As per the recommendations from WHO, calcium levels of 30 mg/L and magnesium levels of 10 mg/L should be the threshold for drinking water.
➣Do You Install Well Water Purification Systems for Homes?
Ordinarily, we provide installation aid in several ways. First, we design our well water purification systems in uncomplicated designs to facilitate plug-and-play installation. We also preassemble the purification systems in skid-mounts thereby abolishing the task of installation. Our modular well water purification units have installation manuals, which will guide you in installing the unit by yourself.
The purification systems eligible for onsite installation are enormous plants. In such cases, we dispatch a unit of our most esteemed technicians to undertake the installation at discounted fees. Furthermore, we provide tutorials illustrating the installation process. Feel free to request any form of installation aid from our technicians. You can contact us via our customer support email at email@example.com.
➣Can You Drink Water Generated by a Well Water Purification System for Home?
Yes. The primary role of well water purification systems for homes is to supply safe drinking water for families. In fact, there are over 13 million families in the USA solely dependent on well water for drinking water. The purified water derived from well water purification systems is just as good as drinking water from other conventional sources. The water has essentially been stripped of all objectionable pollutants and is unquestionably safe to consume.
Well water purification systems convert groundwater into drinking water by displacing all harmful pollutants it harbors. They eradicate dissolved salts, which can cause dietary issues, minerals, and metals like iron, which can be cancerous and microbial pathogens, which cause waterborne illnesses. They also incorporate post-treatment systems, which refine the water and ensure it adheres to the drinking water guidelines.