Reverse Osmosis System for Whole House
- Removing TDS from brackish well water
- High recovery and rejection rates
- Lifespan up to 20 years
- Modular design, compact, space-saving
- Less maintenance and operating costs
Best Whole House Reverse Osmosis System-NEWater
There are a wide variety of RO systems on the market for purifying well water, and choosing the best RO filter is not easy. NEWater has been engaged in the field of drinking water purification for 20 years, only to provide you with pure and clean drinking water and improve the quality of your residence.
Our whole house RO system meets your household’s exact requirements. It can not only remove TDS and various harmful substances from municipal/city water, private well water, and brackish well water but also avoid the impact of water pollution on your family.
NEWater Brings for YouDifferent RO Water Filters
Our whole house RO systems are customizable. The RO system can be equipped with an optional ultraviolet water purifier at the back end, which can further kill bacteria and ensure that the produced water does not contain bacteria or viruses.
Whole House RO System For Your Well Water
NEWater customizes reliable whole-house reverse osmosis kits based on customers’ gallons per day (GPD) consumption. They effectively remove arsenic, chromium, lead, uranium, high sulfates, nitrates, chlorides, sodium, and total dissolved solids from well water. Capacity ranges from 100GPD to 7000GPD, suitable for any household that needs high-quality water for any reason.
We only offer you eco-friendly and affordable systems. They are durable and equipped with the highest quality components. If you are considering purchasing a whole-home RO system, contact us with your water test today! Our engineers will remove specified substances from the water based on your needs while maximizing savings on your budget.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Whole house reverse osmosis water system uses the membrane filtration principle of reverse osmosis. Under the push of pressure, water containing impurities will be forced to permeate through the semi-permeable membrane.
However, the pore size of the reverse osmosis membrane is very small and can intercept substances larger than 0.0001 microns. Therefore, it will intercept lead, arsenic, uranium, total dissolved solids, and other harmful substances in the water, while allowing water molecules to pass through to achieve water purification. Its high desalination rate makes it often used for desalination of brackish water and seawater.
How Does a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Work？
The residential reverse osmosis system will provide purified water suitable for the different water needs of the entire house, such as drinking, cooking, kitchen, shower, etc., based on the water treatment needs of the residents and combined with the working principle of the reverse osmosis system mentioned above.
Whole-house RO systems usually have a built-in pre-filter, which protects the RO membrane in the reverse osmosis water purifier from sediment, suspended solids, colloids, rust, etc. in the incoming water. In addition, the system can also be supplemented with central water softeners, pipeline hot drink machines UV sterilizers, etc., depending on the customer’s water quality requirements and budget.
Maintenance For NEWater Whole House RO System
Although NEWater’s whole house reverse osmosis water filter system is factory tested and complies with CE standards, it can be easily maintained and maintained. But regular system maintenance is very important, it can save you a lot of cost investment.
Generally, the quality of the incoming water will affect the service life of the equipment and the frequency of replacement of consumables. We recommend regular cleaning of membrane accessories. In addition, the RO membrane should be replaced every 3-5 years and the pre-filter should be replaced every 6-9 months. If you have any difficulties during maintenance, please contact our after-sales service. We can also supply you with replaceable filters, membranes, and other consumables at reasonable prices.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
- What Are the Main Advantages of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Which Sources of Water Can Be Treated Using Whole House RO Systems?
- How Much Does a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Cost?
- Will a Reverse Osmosis System Filter Everything in the Water?
- Are There Different Types of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Which Pretreatment Systems Are Used with Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What is the Average Capacity of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- How To Size a Whole-house Reverse Osmosis System?
- How Durable is a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System?
- How to Install a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System?
➣What Are the Main Advantages of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Of all whole house water filter systems, reverse osmosis units are arguably the most coveted. This is primarily because they filter out a plethora of objectionable impurities and their impurity removal score is impeccable. Underneath, we will be looking at the most impactful advantages of whole house reverse osmosis water systems.
- They supply your entire house with high-grade potable water devoid of undesirable pollutants like dissolved salts and bacteria.
- High-rejection RO membranes extract up to 99.7% of dissolved solids (TDS). They are therefore perfect for saltwater desalination.
- Removing organic chemicals, make drinking water more palatable. They essentially eradicate unpleasant odors and tastes.
- The whole house reverses osmosis systems and remove viruses and bacteria hence they protect you against waterborne illnesses.
- Their installation and operation are inexpensive and uncomplicated.
- They have an impeccable recovery rate.
- They are energy-efficient.
- They are made of elaborate pretreatment units, which mitigate membrane clogging and fouling thereby prolonging their lifespan.
- They are environmentally friendly.
➣Which Sources of Water Can Be Treated Using Whole House RO Systems?
Tap water, seawater, river water, well water, and brackish water are the main sources of water in most households. Water drawn from these sources often consists of varying pollutants. The contamination can be naturally caused or result from human activities. This contamination degrades the water quality thereby disqualifying its use in most domestic applications. To remedy water contamination and undersupply, most households are now installing whole house RO systems.
Households drawing their potable water from well water can deploy whole house RO systems to filter out minerals, dissolved salts, heavy metals, and other undesirable elements. For well water treatment, we manufacture and supply reverse osmosis systems for well water. Households in coastal areas have a limited supply of freshwater. With RO watermakers, they can convert seawater into potable water efficiently and economically.
For homes reliant on brackish water, we manufacture top-notch brackish water RO systems. We generally manufacture reverse osmosis systems customized to treat virtually all types of feed water. When placing your order, provide us with information regarding the composition and characterization of your feed water. We will consequently customize the whole house reverse osmosis system to accurately meet your operational specifications.
➣How Much Does a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Cost?
The cost of water treatment has gradually shrunk over the years thanks to the development of cost-efficient manufacturing processes and resources. However, the actual price of a whole house reverse osmosis system is informed by numerous factors, key amongst them being the production capacity, design, and manufacturer. The ballpark price of purchasing and installing a whole house RO system ranges from $12,000 to $20,000.
Moreover, running a reverse osmosis system results in the accumulation of costs such as manpower, energy consumption, and maintenance. Operating a whole house reverse osmosis system is particularly inexpensive but it depends on various factors. These factors include the quality of feed water, the production capacity, and the quality of maintenance. Treating a gallon of water using a wwhole house reverse osmosis water filter system can be as low as $ 0.004 per gallon or approximately $ 3.50 per thousand gallons.
Treating seawater is comparatively expensive compared to treating slightly saline or brackish water. A whole house RO system filtering brackish well water costs approximately $0.29- $0.66/m3. Treating a similar amount of seawater costs roughly $0.79-$2.38. For the best-priced whole house reverse osmosis systems, order from NEWater. Our systems are also equipped with cutting-edge technologies like energy recovery, which greatly shrink their operating costs.
➣Will a Reverse Osmosis System Filter Everything in the Water?
The reverse osmosis system has a desalination rate of more than 98% and a high water reuse rate. It can intercept solutes with a particle size of several nanometers or more, and the water produced is close to pure water. However, the reverse osmosis process cannot remove dissolved gases such as hydrogen sulfide and some pesticides, solvents, and volatile organic chemicals (VOCs). Therefore, the RO system cannot remove all substances in the water.
Substances that reverse osmosis systems can remove include:
- Suspended solids such as sediment
- Heavy metal
- Organic matter
- Soluble salts
Therefore, RO water does not contain substances harmful to the human body and can ensure healthy drinking water for your family. At the same time, the RO filter is simple to operate, has a high degree of automation, and has stable water quality. The wastewater produced during the water production process can be used to flush toilets, mop floors, etc.
➣Are There Different Types of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Yes. Different households draw their feed water from different sources. As such, different types of whole house reverse osmosis systems are needed to adequately treat the varying types of feed water. Below, we briefly discuss the distinct types of whole house well water reverse osmosis systems utilized in homes.
● Well water reverse osmosis systems.
Well water reverse osmosis systems are filtration systems specifically made for groundwater treatment. They get rid of impurities such as dissolved minerals, viruses, bacteria, organic compounds, and metals. Whole house well water RO systems are primarily installed at points of entry. They are manufactured in distinct designs including skid mounts and modular designs.
● Reverse osmosis drinking water systems.
Reverse osmosis drinking water systems are primarily designed to generate safe, uncontaminated drinking water. These systems can literally convert any form of feed water into drinking water. They extract harmful pollutants such as microbial pathogens, dissolved salts, and organic compounds.
● Whole house RO systems for seawater.
Coastal households are not endowed with freshwater reservoirs like other inland regions. Therein, they are often forced to draw their product water from the surrounding seawater. This is mainly enabled by seawater reverse osmosis systems. Most household RO systems for seawater have TDS levels of 1,500-42,000ppm. They extract up to 99.7% of dissolved salts to generate freshwater with maximum TDS levels of <1000 ppm.
➣Which Pretreatment Systems Are Used with Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Certain elements found in feed water are capable of blocking the RO membranes and/or fouling essential components of the whole house RO system. This can result in premature termination of the system’s lifespan or unnecessary repairs and replacements which add to the operating costs. This can however be averted by installing an elaborate pretreatment system next to the whole house reverse osmosis system. Here are some of the most effective water pretreatment systems.
● Chemical dosing systems.
Chemical dosing systems remove aggressive pollutants using chemical reagents like chlorine and antiscalants. Chlorination is one of the most effective chemical dosing processes that use chlorine to kill microbial pathogens. Antiscalant injection is mainly used to nullify scaling minerals e.g. hardness-causing minerals (calcium and magnesium).
● Sediment filters.
Sediment filters are filtration systems used to filter out colloidal particles and other floating solids. They are probably one of the most utilized water pretreatment filters. Their deployment mitigates the possible clogging of RO membranes.
● Carbon filters.
Feedwater with high chlorine concentrations as well as high organic chemical content often necessitates carbon pre-filtration. Carbon filters are ordinarily made of block carbon or granular carbon and they extract chemical pollutants through adsorption. Moreover, they eliminate organic chemicals thereby doing away with bad odors and tastes.
● Water softeners.
Water softeners are treatment devices specifically designed to eradicate hardness-causing minerals. The most utilized and impactful water softeners are ion exchange softeners. These systems simply get rid of hardness ions (Ca2+ and Mg2+) by swapping them for sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions.
➣What is the Average Capacity of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
When procuring a whole house reverse osmosis system, it is imperative that you go for the perfect production capacity. The production capacity of reverse osmosis systems is generally measured in Gallons Per Day (GPD). Most whole house RO systems are manufactured in a range of production capacities. This ensures that all households are well catered for irrespective of their usage demands.
Your water usage patterns should essentially guide you in selecting the ideal sizing and production capacity. For instance, if your household uses 200 gallons of water per day, you should opt for a whole house reverse osmosis water system with a production capacity of 300 or 400 GPD. This is because your water demand may surge upwards in the future. A bigger capacity also minimizes the chances of interruption since you have a continuous water supply.
Water usage in households is not as high as water usage in industries and commercial enterprises. Therein, low-volume RO systems are necessitated in homes. Our standard whole house RO systems are manufactured in production capacities ranging from 2GPM to 1,500 GPD. We however manufacture customized systems with tailor-made sizes, flow rates, and production capacities.
➣How To Size a Whole-house Reverse Osmosis System?
Factors to consider when choosing a whole-house reverse osmosis system include the number of permanent residents, the water quality in the area, your family’s water needs, the space under the sink, and the total height of your floor/floor.
Water treatment products require different spaces due to different functions, different installation locations, and different product model sizes.
After determining the water treatment needs and the type of equipment that needs to be installed, you can plan the installation space and reserve water, electricity, drainage, and other processes.
➣How Durable is a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System?
NEWater’s whole house reverse osmosis systems are intelligently designed to guarantee the quality, first-rate performance, and durability. Where other systems average a lifespan of 15 years, our systems average a lifespan of 20 years. This is made possible by the high-quality materials we use as well as the ingrained ultra-modern technologies.
However, for a whole house reverse osmosis system to last 20 years, adequate pretreatment and maintenance are needed. Certain components such as the reverse osmosis membranes and the pretreatment filters also necessitate periodic replacements. For example, a high-quality membrane utilized appropriately can optimally function for 3 years.
After three years, the membrane should be replaced to avoid the passage of objectionable impurities. Users are also advised to ensure that the feed water meets the stipulated specifications and that the operating conditions e.g. temperature and pressure are also conducive. Grab long-lasting and highly whole house reverse osmosis systems at an affordable rate by ordering from NEWater.
➣How to Install a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System
A residential reverse osmosis system usually consists of a pre-filter, a central water purifier, a central water softener, and a terminal filtration system. The installation difficulty of different systems will vary.
Small household reverse osmosis system can be assembled by customers themselves and is easy to operate and maintain. It is recommended that you ask for installation and operation instructions from the brand where you purchased the equipment or request remote guidance from an engineer.
For a systematic whole-house water purification solution, we recommend that the brand of whole-house reverse osmosis system you choose appoint professional technicians to come and install it for you.
Our engineers can comprehensively consider and provide the best reverse osmosis whole house solution based on the water quality test you provide, combined with your family members’ daily water consumption, drinking water needs, and the water supply quality of the city.
Most modern households get their drinking water from municipal taps, private wells, and rainwater. Water often contains different contaminants, which makes users susceptible to serious health threats. Therefore, most homes experiencing water problems incorporate whole-house filtration systems into their water systems.
A whole-house reverse osmosis system can solve a range of water problems you may have. Contact NEWater’s engineers to customize a reliable reverse osmosis system for your whole house. We also support the supply of high-quality system accessories.