Your Reliable Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Manufacturer in China
- The dynamic approach for water purification.
- Contemporary Whole House Reverse Osmosis System for your needs.
- Our Whole House RO System achieves excellent microfiltration performance.
- Supports worldwide delivery and customers service.
- Professional management that is exceptionally competent.
NEWater: Your Trusted Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Provider in China
NEWater’s objective is to serve the best solution to the domestic water system. We can guarantee you an extraordinary domestic RO water filtration system that meets the highest standard in the industry. Based on operational settings, your preferences, and other factors, our management of workers will recommend better treatment and services for you. Send an inquiry as soon as possible!
NEWater Brings for YouDiverse Whole House Reverse Osmosis System
Trusted NEWater Whole House RO System in China
NEWater Whole House RO System is the ideal residential water filtration system. Our RO method prevents mineral impurities by applying hard pressure to water combined with salt water, resulting in a residue known as “brine.” With an aim of 98% removal of the majority of waters contaminant by pushing the water under pressure through a semi-permeable membrane.
We have been one of the top suppliers of RO Water Filter Systems in China since 2001, serving 200 countries worldwide and producing satisfaction in helping varied sectors with our services. We are able to consistently serve our global partners with the guidance of competent engineers and technicians. Also, providing 24/7 contact center support to maximize treatment efficiency while maintaining constant effluent quality.
How NEWater’s Whole House RO System takes place?
NEWater’s Whole House RO System procedure begins with water pretreatment and size determination. The beneficial minerals will be combined with our binding, hardening, and calcifying chemicals to build a scaly barrier throughout this procedure. As an outcome, the amount of harmful components is lowered.
Following the above-mentioned processes, we will go through the Post-Treatment of Water and the Space for Holding the RO System and Waste. It cleans the water as it exits the tank and enters the residential area. In this last stage, the “permeation”, consisting the separation of the pollutant via our own membrane with the help of brine from the system.
Features of NEWater’s Whole House Reverse Osmosis System
NEWater’s Whole House RO Systems is a newly made feature for the water filtration method. It softens residential hard water using our membrane component and installs an osmosis system. Following the sedimentation of our water system, the membrane pipe and semipermeable solids were the sites of action for the water purification process.
Our water is converted into a gas as it flows through the RO membrane. Prior to cleansing the water, a post-filter is utilized. The most thorough method of our RO allows us to achieve our aim of purification of water. Because its’ primary goal is set to maintain a health-risk-free higher quantity of water treatment by the elimination of all hard minerals at once.
NEWater Mission：Bring New Life for Water
NEWater has an independent large-scale production workshop, which is convenient for the control and supervision of product production quality. Strictly abide by production standards and provide detailed guarantees for all projects.
NEWater establishes SOP standardized operation process and strictly implements the work process. The professional project installation team, implement 5S on-site management. Equipped with standard safety facilities, investigating access conditions, and short construction time.
The safe transportation process does not have to worry about product damage and extends the construction period. NEWater has provided system equipment to thousands of companies around the world, which guarantees absolute product transportation.
How Long does the General Production Cycle Need to Wait?
NEWater’s treatment types of equipment are divided into a large system and a small system according to the water volume. The equipment is divided into portable water-making equipment, small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container-type equipment. According to different water volumes and customer requirements, we provide customized services.
Conventional small equipment takes 3-7 days, and large equipment takes 2-3 months. This is based on your requirements and water volume.
If I Need to Customize Equipment, What Data Need to be Provided?
- As the voltage and frequency of different countries are different, we first need the local voltage and frequency of electricity.
- How many gallons the water requirement per hour is
- The water quality of the source water and what requirements need to be met
- If you need to provide on-site installation services
Does the Equipment Need to be Installed On-site?
- Portable and small equipment — This is plug and play, it doesn’t need to be provided installation services. According to our instructions, you can install by yourself.
- Small modular equipment, skid-mounted equipment, and container equipment-we will reserve the interface for docking. If there are installation workers, we will provide installation instructions and installation instructions. If necessary, we can also send someone to install it.
- How to provide installation instructions —— We have installation instructions and installation videos. If necessary, we can provide free remote software to help you with remote video installation instructions.
How to Charge for Installation Service？
- We provide free installation instructions, with instruction manuals and installation videos
- Remote video installation guidance. If it is a large piece of equipment and the customer needs to install it by himself, then we will also provide free remote installation guidance service, but we need to plan a good time, within our working hours. Our working hours are from 9 o’clock to 18 o’clock Beijing time
- We send workers to install it. This needs to be based on the size of the project. If we have been designated to install it in the early stage, the installation service abroad will belong to our scope of work, and no additional charge is required.
- If we need to send someone to install it temporarily, we need to provide different charges according to different countries, installation technical requirements, and different types of technical work. Welcome to inquire.
How to Transport the Equipment?
There are several types of transportation, sea, air, and express
- If it is a small device and requires fast speed, we can provide door-to-door service by air and express, the normal transportation cycle is 5-10 days.
- If it is skid-mounted or container equipment, it is more appropriate to use the shipping method. The normal transportation cycle is 20-40 days.
What’s Your Payment Method?
Small equipment needs payment to delivery
For skid-mounted equipment and container equipment, 50% is prepaid, 30% is charged after video inspection, and 20% is charged before shipment.
Of course, we provide you with flexible ways of cooperation. Become our agents, and have more flexible support. Welcome to contact us.
Do You Provide Maintenance Services?
- NEWater provides free installation guidance and a one-year product warranty service. During the warranty service period, if there is an equipment problem, we provide free equipment repair or replacement services. If it is a manual operation, a fee will be charged. We can provide the required equipment replacement.
- We provide life-long after-sales service. NEWater has a full set of equipment and accessories, which can be replaced. Don’t worry about the failure of after-sales and maintenance.
- During the warranty period, NEWater provides all kinds of professional technical support, and if necessary. We also provide remote video guidance services.
- After the warranty period, NEWater also provides life-long after-sales maintenance, which requires a certain amount of manual service. There are also many matching accessories that can be replaced, so there is no need to worry about the later operation of the equipment.
Do You Provide Design Services?
Yes, we do.
For conventional small equipment, NEWater has standardized equipment. For large-scale skid-mounted and container equipment, we can design a process that meets the needs according to different water quality requirements.
At the same time, we carry out three-dimensional drawing designs according to different requirements and then communicate with customers to confirm.
After the design confirmation is completed, we then proceed to custom processing. So you don’t have to worry about our design and production capacity. We will provide you with the most professional technical support.
NEWater Whole House Reverse Osmosis System
NEWater produces services that fulfill global standards, allowing it to provide a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System. As many harmful water particles are completely removed by our RO water treatment system. Assuring the benefits of powerful water filtration, lead elimination, and salt reduction in water components.
For over two decades, We sift out particles larger than 0.01 micrometers in size, including fine sand, germs, and even fluoride and lead particulates in domestic water. With the assistance of a reverse osmosis system that has been meticulously planned, maintained, and built-in in accordance with water chemistry.
Our friendly customer care representatives are here to assist you with your inquiries. For the most dependable Whole House Reverse Osmosis System, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems.
The majority of modern households derive their potable water from municipal tap water, private wells, and rainwater. The water is often inhabited by varying contaminants, which predisposes the users to serious health threats. As such, most households experiencing water problems have incorporated whole house filtration systems into their water supply systems. Reverse osmosis is one of the most utilized filtration technologies across the globe. Today, we will be focusing our discussion on whole house reverse osmosis systems and the range of water problems they can solve.
- What is a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System?
- How Does a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Work?
- What Are the Main Advantages of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Which Sources of Water Can Be Treated Using Whole House RO Systems?
- How Much Does a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Cost?
- Are There Different Types of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- Which Pretreatment Systems Are Used with Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- What is the Average Capacity of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
- How Durable is a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System?
➣What is a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System?
A whole house reverse osmosis system is an advanced water filtration system deployed in households to extract undesirable impurities. Typical RO systems are pressure-driven and they alienate pollutants from water through size exclusion. Pressurized water is forcefully passed through partially permeable membranes, which act as the principal filtration medium. Whole house RO systems are designed for domestic use and they ordinarily generate Type III purified water.
Essentially, they eradicate an extensive array of objectionable pollutants hence they can be deployed to desalinate seawater and brackish as well as treat well water, tap water, rainwater, and river water. Whole house RO systems are typically manufactured with varied flow rates and production volumes. This permits their utilization in households with few or many users.
The membranes deployed in whole house reverse osmosis systems are prone to damage and clogging when they are subjected to aggressive impurities like suspended solids. Therein, most whole house RO units are assimilated with elaborate pretreatment systems to filter out the aggressive contaminants. We manufacture varying types of RO systems for homes thereby providing plausible solutions to varied water problems. Additionally, our systems are designed distinctively and intelligently to economize on space and power.
➣How Does a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Work?
Whole house reverse osmosis systems get rid of irritant contaminants through an advanced filtration process referred to as reverse osmosis. Reverse osmosis is unquestionably one of the most effectual and used water treatment technologies. It is mainly dependent on pressure and separates pollutants based on size. However, typical reverse osmosis processes commence with pretreatment.
In the pretreatment or preliminary treatment stage, sediment pre-filters and carbon pre-filters are deployed to extract suspended matter and chemical pollutants respectively. This keeps the membranes free from clogging and fouling. After, the feed water is driven through the RO membrane filters at high pressure to alienate the impurities. Applying pressure to the feed water reverses the conventional flow by overwhelming the osmotic pressure.
The semipermeable membrane has perforations measuring 0.0001 microns and it blocks off all impurities with a higher molecular size. These trapped pollutants are held in the retentate side while water that passes through membranes moves to the permeate side. The filtered water is commonly referred to as permeate while the rejected contaminants are referred to as concentrate or brine.
In typical homes, the permeate drawn from the whole house RO system is often suitable for most applications. However, further treatment can be employed to eradicate the remaining pollutants. This can include UV water disinfection to completely annihilate the harbored microbial pollutants. Here is a quick link to a video illustration of standard reverse osmosis.
➣What Are the Main Advantages of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Of all whole house water filter systems, reverse osmosis units are arguably the most coveted. This is primarily because they filter out a plethora of objectionable impurities and their impurity removal score is impeccable. Underneath, we will be looking at the most impactful advantages of whole house reverse osmosis systems.
- They supply your entire house with high-grade potable water devoid of undesirable pollutants like dissolved salts and bacteria.
- High rejection RO membranes extract up to 99.7% of dissolved solids (TDS). They are therefore perfect for saltwater desalination.
- By removing organic chemicals, they make drinking water more palatable. They essentially eradicate unpleasant odors and tastes.
- Whole house reverse osmosis systems remove viruses and bacteria hence they protect you against waterborne illnesses.
- Their installation and operation are inexpensive and uncomplicated.
- They have an impeccable recovery rate.
- They are energy-efficient.
- They are made of elaborate pretreatment units, which mitigate membrane clogging and fouling thereby prolonging their lifespan.
- They are environmentally friendly.
➣Which Sources of Water Can Be Treated Using Whole House RO Systems?
Tap water, seawater, river water, well water, and brackish water are the main sources of water in most households. Water drawn from these sources often consists of varying pollutants. The contamination can be naturally caused or result from human activities. This contamination degrades the water quality thereby disqualifying its use in most domestic applications. To remedy water contamination and undersupply, most households are now installing whole house RO systems.
Households drawing their potable water from well water can deploy whole house RO systems to filter out minerals, dissolved salts, heavy metals, and other undesirable elements. For well water treatment, we manufacture and supply reverse osmosis systems for well water. Households in coastal areas have a limited supply of freshwater. With RO watermakers, they can convert seawater into potable water efficiently and economically.
For homes reliant on brackish water, we manufacture top-notch brackish water RO systems. We generally manufacture reverse osmosis systems customized to treat virtually all types of feed water. When placing your order, provide us with information regarding the composition and characterization of your feed water. We will consequently customize the whole house reverse osmosis system to accurately meet your operational specifications.
➣How Much Does a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System Cost?
The cost of water treatment has gradually shrunk over the years thanks to the development of cost-efficient manufacturing processes and resources. However, the actual price of a whole house reverse osmosis system is informed by numerous factors, key amongst them being the production capacity, design, and manufacturer. The ballpark price of purchasing and installing a whole house RO system ranges from $12,000 to $20,000.
Moreover, running a reverse osmosis system results in the accumulation of costs such as manpower, energy consumption, and maintenance. Operating a whole house reverse osmosis system is particularly inexpensive but it depends on various factors. These factors include the quality of feed water, the production capacity, and the quality of maintenance. Treating a gallon of water using a whole house reverse osmosis system can be as low as $ 0.004 per gallon or approximately $ 3.50 per thousand gallons.
Treating seawater is comparatively expensive compared to treating slightly saline or brackish water. A whole house RO system filtering brackish well water costs approximately $0.29- $0.66/m3. Treating a similar amount of seawater costs roughly $0.79-$2.38. For the best-priced whole house reverse osmosis systems, order from NEWater. Our systems are also equipped with cutting-edge technologies like energy recovery, which greatly shrink their operating costs.
➣Are There Different Types of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Yes. Different households draw their feed water from different sources. As such, different types of whole house reverse osmosis systems are needed to adequately treat the varying types of feed water. Below, we briefly discuss the distinct types of whole house reverse osmosis systems utilized in homes.
● Well water reverse osmosis systems.
Well water reverse osmosis systems are filtration systems specifically made for groundwater treatment. They get rid of impurities such as dissolved minerals, viruses, bacteria, organic compounds, and metals. Whole house well water RO systems are primarily installed at points of entry. They are manufactured in distinct designs including skid-mounts and modular designs.
● Reverse osmosis drinking water systems.
Reverse osmosis drinking water systems are primarily designed to generate safe, uncontaminated drinking water. These systems can literally convert any form of feed water into drinking water. They extract harmful pollutants such as microbial pathogens, dissolved salts, and organic compounds.
● Whole house RO systems for seawater.
Coastal households are not endowed with freshwater reservoirs like other inland regions. Therein, they are often forced to draw their product water from the surrounding seawater. This is mainly enabled by seawater reverse osmosis systems. Most household RO systems for seawater have TDS levels of 1,500-42,000ppm. They extract up to 99.7% of dissolved salts to generate freshwater with maximum TDS levels of <1000 ppm.
➣Which Pretreatment Systems Are Used with Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
Certain elements found in feed water are capable of blocking the RO membranes and/or fouling essential components of the whole house RO system. This can result in premature termination of the system’s lifespan or unnecessary repairs and replacements which add to the operating costs. This can however be averted by installing an elaborate pretreatment system next to the whole house reverse osmosis system. Here are some of the most effective water pretreatment systems.
● Chemical dosing systems.
Chemical dosing systems remove aggressive pollutants using chemical reagents like chlorine and antiscalants. Chlorination is one of the most effective chemical dosing processes that use chlorine to kill microbial pathogens. Antiscalant injection is mainly used to nullify scaling minerals e.g. hardness-causing minerals (calcium and magnesium).
● Sediment filters.
Sediment filters are filtration systems used to filter out colloidal particles and other floating solids. They are probably one of the most utilized water pretreatment filters. Their deployment mitigates the possible clogging of RO membranes.
● Carbon filters.
Feedwater with high chlorine concentrations as well as high organic chemicals content often necessitates carbon pre-filtration. Carbon filters are ordinarily made of block carbon or granular carbon and they extract chemical pollutants through adsorption. Moreover, they eliminate organic chemicals thereby doing away with bad odors and tastes.
● Water softeners.
Water softeners are treatment devices specifically designed to eradicate hardness-causing minerals. The most utilized and impactful water softeners are ion exchange softeners. These systems simply get rid of hardness ions (Ca2+ and Mg2+) by swapping them for sodium (Na+) or potassium (K+) ions.
➣What is the Average Capacity of Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems?
When procuring a whole house reverse osmosis system, it is imperative that you go for the perfect production capacity. The production capacity of reverse osmosis systems is generally measured in Gallons Per Day (GPD). Most whole house RO systems are manufactured in a range of production capacities. This ensures that all households are well catered for irrespective of their usage demands.
Your water usage patterns should essentially guide you in selecting the ideal sizing and production capacity. For instance, if your household uses 200 gallons of water per day, you should opt for a whole house reverse osmosis system with a production capacity of 300 or 400 GPD. This is because your water demand may surge upwards in the future. A bigger capacity also minimizes the chances of interruption since you have a continuous water supply.
Water usage in households is not as high as water usage in industries and commercial enterprises. Therein, low-volume RO systems are necessitated in homes. Our standard whole house RO systems are manufactured in production capacities ranging from 2GPM to 1,500 GPD. We however manufacture customized systems with tailor-made sizes, flow rates, and production capacities.
➣How Durable is a Whole House Reverse Osmosis System?
NEWater’s whole house reverse osmosis systems are intelligently designed to guarantee quality, first-rate performance, and durability. Where other systems average a lifespan of 15 years, our systems average a lifespan of 20 years. This is made possible by the high-quality materials we use as well as the ingrained ultra-modern technologies.
However, for a whole house reverse osmosis system to last 20 years, adequate pretreatment and maintenance are needed. Certain components such as the reverse osmosis membranes and the pretreatment filters also necessitate periodic replacements. For example, a high-quality membrane utilized appropriately can optimally function for 3 years.
After three years, the membrane should be replaced to avoid the passage of objectionable impurities. Users are also advised to ensure that the feed water meets the stipulated specifications and the operating conditions e.g. temperature and pressure are also conducive. Grab long-lasting and highly-reliable whole house reverse osmosis systems at an affordable rate by ordering from NEWater.